matvzr

Level 1
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
matvzr

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): matanaaa#6276

How old are you? (Optional): 16

What is your time zone?: CST

Describe your activity on the server: I would say my activity has increased to 9/10. The more I play the server, the more I find to do.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?): Nope!

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes, of course!

School Employee Role you are applying for?: Chef!

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for: As a Chef, you are there to make sure the students, and faculty are fed. Making sure they are at their full potential for their day! They also are there to help the other faculty keep the students acting the right way they are supposed to be while on the school grounds. Setting in discipline if the students are to act out of place.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I haven’t been playing too long. But I have roleplayed as a Shrine Maiden and caught onto roleplaying very fast. I would love to be able to roleplay in an entirely new environment in which the school would bring!

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
Accepted!- https://schoolrp.net/threads/shrine-app.51155/

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level): N/A

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
Yui, a former shrine maiden.. Having a very easy going spirit would calmly try and talk to the student. Keeping the situation as chilled out as possible. If the situation started to escalade she would continue to keep her composure, she would give them a bit of space.. Hoping they would calm down if left alone for a moment to collect their thoughts. If calmed down, she would assist them back to their classroom. Depending on how extreme the situation had become, she would let the SLT know what had happened.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?: Yui would quickly call over the radio for backup for the situation, asking mainly for a nurse to come to the scene. She would then step in, placing a hand on both students shoulders in hopes to hold them both back from one another. She would then start to question the students on what had happened to have created a fight. Trying to keep both students calm. She would inform the students that SLT would be informed about the fight, as she would give them both detentions in discipline of their choices.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?: Yui would calmly confront the employee on their actions. Asking them what they were doing, and how they were benefiting from it. She’d then go on to let the SLT know what the employee had done, and what the employee's explanation for said action was.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?: Yui, being a very happy character, would try and socialize with all the other faculty. Making small talk throughout the entire break room.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
took out a loaf of bread, carefully slicing many slices of bread. Repeating this on many loaves. She would then move on to doing the same with many pounds of ham. Carefully and precisely cutting the ham into thin slices. As she finished cutting the ham, she moved on to doing the same to blocks of cheese. She quickly moved onto putting the pieces together to create beautiful sandwiches!

/me took out a very large package of hamburger. She would place the package on the counter near the oven. She would reach for a large pan, placing it upon the stove top. She sliced the package open, taking handfuls of the hamburger quickly forming burger patties out of them as she placed them into the pan.

/me would place a hamburger on each food tray, carefully placing a few other sides on each tray as well. Gently sliding it across the counter as each student would appear infront of her. She'd give them a very warm smile as they took the tray.

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):
Yui Hariko
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Preferred Name: Yui

Age (Minimum is 25): 35
Religious Denomination: Christianity
Marital Status: Single

Academic Degree: Bachelor in Culinary Arts & Bachelor in Food and Beverage Management/ Food Service Management
Year of Graduation: 2017
Major(s): General Cooking & Related Culinary Arts
Minors: Dining Room Services & World Cuisines

Nationality: Japanese
Current Location: Karakura, Japan
Native Languages: Japanese
Other Languages: N/A

Backstory

Yui was born in Karakura, Japan. But at a young age was moved to Tokyo. She had suffered from Bipolar Disorder which she had been taking medicine for. She had been officially diagnosed at 12 years old, but it had slowly somehow gone away around the age of 15. Her mother was a shrine maiden, in which Yui had gone on to follow her mothers footsteps. As she got older, she moved back to Karakura to be a Maiden… but learned that was not what she wanted to do at all. She went around to look online for any colleges near her. She had found one and instantly signed up for culinary classes. Over a long period of time, she had gotten two bachelor degrees. One for Culinary Arts, and the other for Food and Beverage Management/ Food Service Management. She took some time off after getting her degrees. Yui had decided to move back to Tokyo to spend time with her parents. Spending quite some time there, she went on to start a small food bank for the homeless there where she lived. She would make breakfast, lunch and dinner for all the homeless that were around. These dishes were four course meals, which helped her get more practice in. After some time, Yui's parents both had sadly passed. She was very devastated, and shut her food bank down. After shutting the bank down, we moved back to Karakura. Where she had attempted to start a new life. She went on to make meal after meal for young kids in need around Karakura. One late night, scrolling on her phone... Yui saw an ad posted online 'Karakura Highschool Chef's Needed'. She went on to click the link, reading the article she had the idea to apply for the position. Expressing her love for cooking, and many recipes she had made on her own that she would love to share with the school!

Motivation for Joining KHS: My motivation to join the faculty team would be to make sure all the students and employees are well fed. You never know anyone's situation at home, or if they even have a home to go to after school is let out. Sometimes, all it takes is a meal to make someone go from a poor mood… to the brightest in the room! I would love to be able to make that change, and help everyone possible that I could.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"): N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I believe that I should be accepted over the other applicants because of how dedicated I am to the job I am. I have lots and lots of experience with helping my community, and making sure everyone is well fed. As people have said ‘YOU, could be the change!’ And I strongly believe that I could be the change that helps this community just by a small meal here and there! As stated before, I have run my own food bank in Tokyo that was purely out of the funds of my pocket. I did this to watch how happy everyone had become after eating my meals. In which I could bring to Karakura Highschool!

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for this position! Unfortunately, I'll be denying the application for the following reasons:
- You should develop more your past/current experience and your motivation to join KHS;
- You didn't fully follow the format. Please make sure to use the correct font and follow all steps written here;
- Feel free to apply again at any time! If you have any questions, DM mariav#6666​

Users who are viewing this thread