mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

COL | NotASimp__ | Student Council

luvkaiix

Level 34
C4AA338A-610A-4D21-A0AF-408EAAFD3F4F.png

GENERAL INFORMATION
What is your Minecraft Username?: NotASimp__

Past warns/kicks/bans?: I have no warnings or bans on any of my accounts, though I do have kicks for role updates. I had a previous warning last year on an account I no longer use for OOC toxicity, however the issue was solved and won’t happen again. The account was “tasha9580”.

What is your timezone?: My timezone is AWST / GMT+8

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord tag)?: I do, yes. It is NotASimp__#0666

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server? (Approved, Denied & Pending):
SimpingForAvery
Service Dog
JSL
French
College

Tasha9580
German Language
French Language
Swedish Language
German Language x2
Art Teacher
Police Cadet
School Receptionist
College Professor - CANNOT LINK (Done in DMS) ✓
College Professor [2nd]
History Teacher
EMS Doctor
PE Teacher
Subject change
German Language
Shop Owner
Shop Owner x2
Staff Application x3 - CANNOT LINK ✗
EMS Nurse
EMS Nurse x2
EMS Nurse x3
Teaching Assistant
Police Cadet

NotASimp__
Korean Language
German Language
College
College
College Student Council

AestheticVxbes
Shopkeeper | PENDING

ItsJustKaos
Italian Language
Dutch Language
Italian Language
High School Council

RoyalRavensRP
EMS
KPD
Librarian

Describe your activity on the server?: I am active quite often. I am mostly active on my SimpingForAvery account, due to being on the swim team. However, when online, I usually have 2 accounts running at the same time. If I am not online, I am either asleep or my brother is on the PC since we share a PC. However, all account names listed below are accounts of which I own myself, I have 6 accounts that I use regularly, they are;

• SimpingForAvery | Grade 12 | Swim Team
  • NotASimp__ | College
  • AestheticVxbes | Grade 9
  • ItsJustKaos | Grade 8
  • KaosRP3 | Grade 8
  • RoyalRavensRP | Librarian

Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?:
Yes, I am aware of the inactivity rules with all jobs and activities. The same rule applies to my Librarian position, which I agreed to before I was accepted. I am agreeing to this rule once again for the Student Council position as well.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS
What is the student council?: The Student Body Council is a small group of people handpicked by the SLTs and Student Body Presidents. The council works with students and faculty, they allow students to express their minds and assist in school affairs, activities and give opportunities for students to experience and learn leadership skills. The Student Council shares ideas and events based on interests and concerns other students may be having or ideas they feel would benefit the school.

Who or what brought you to apply for the student council? (e.g. a friend, colleague, etc): I have always wanted to be a part of something great, and seeing my friends be accepted into the student council has motivated me into applying for a position on the College Student Council team.

What does the school council of Karakura do?: The Karakura Student Council works together to come up with ideas that would benefit the students and make fun ways to raise money for the good of the school. They also present ideas to the board of education (- aka the SLTs and event team) from a students point of view in order to make wiser decisions. They’re ready to help a student in need to find their place in the school while also keeping the students entertained with school events. The Student Council is a student-run group by the school to help get a students perspective on the campus and make it a fun time for everyone.

How would you describe your work ethic?: If I were to describe my work ethic, I would describe myself as determined to reach my goals. I am also a very determined person. When I have a goal to achieve. I always want to try my best to get to it. I’ve always been this way. I also work well both by myself and in groups, so it’s helpful in a lot of situations. I like to help other students with their problems, and get the right solutions as soon as possible, as well as sorting out the situation and understanding it for sure.

What interests you the most about the student council?: What interests me most is learning new aspects of roleplay, and contributing to creating events that lean more towards the SchoolRP aspect. I am driven, dependable, and loyal. I always have my eye on the prize, and I know what I want to achieve. I am ready to jump into action whenever someone needs me. Although my main account is on the swim team and another account of mine is a librarian, I believe I am laid back unless put into situations where I know I have to be serious. I can multitask well, keep any promises I make or agree to keep. I am dedicated, responsible and respectful.

Do you have past experience in roleplaying (if so, summarize your experience)?: I do. I was once an EMS on the server, and it was something I truly enjoyed. I was specifically a Doctor for around 4 months, before quitting due to rule changes but staying on good terms with the other hospital staff team.

Upon leaving EMS, I returned back to the SchoolRP aspect, working as a teacher for almost 2 months, before quitting again due to mental health. Before these two job positions, I have previously experienced roleplays in PoliceRP, ProfessorRP EmployeeRP and DogRP/Service DogRP.

SCENARIOS
You are on the student council and a member submits an awful idea. What do you do?: If this was to happen, I would raise the concerns I have about said idea. I would suggest improving on the idea and have it discussed with the whole of the Student Council before making it official. If the said idea still is brought up in meetings or around the school, I would suggest to the Council President to hold a vote on said idea. Therefore, everyone will have their own opinions about it.

In a situation where you propose an idea, and everyone else dislikes it. How would you go about this?: I will admit, my ideas are not always the best, and I know I need to work on my ideas. - In saying so, if everyone was to hate on the idea I have submitted, I would ask why they hate it and get everyone’s opinions, before explaining a list of pros and cons about my idea. If my idea is denied, I will accept it and move forward, and I will make sure to come up with better ideas that will help the school/council.

There is a split decision on an idea. The councillors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes on, the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?: Although people should be allowed to have their own opinions, everyone should stay calm and try to understand each other member's reasoning behind their opinion. In saying so, if the Councillors begin to argue, I would do my best to try to calm the situation, before getting each member to explain their opinions on said idea. I would allow all members of the council to list the pros and cons of the idea. I would then attempt to get each side to add ideas to make the current said idea better, if that doesn’t solve it then just think of new ideas which we all can agree on instead of a continuous disagreement. As a council member, I believe that having a calm approach to situations is usually necessary, as you are a role model for other students.

A councillor is stirring up problems and bullying students on school grounds! What would you do?: All councillors have responsibilities, and a job to do. No council member should use their position as an advantage.
If I was to see said members stirring problems or abusing their power as a student council member, I would ask what they are doing and why they are doing it. Once I have been told such a thing, I would then tell them that it is irresponsible and they could be risking their position. If they do not stop, I would gather valid evidence, such as getting screenshots of telling them to stop or their actions after being told not to do so. I would then proceeded to organise an IC meeting with the higher-ups (eg. council Vice President and/or President) and send them the said screenshots in DMS. I would then raise any concerns I have about the member and how that may have impacted the other Council members or students.

The council president says something you completely disagree with, how would you combat this?: How I would settle this dispute is that I would fully listen to their side. Once they have finished speaking their view, I would thank them for explaining their views on the matter. Then I would agree to disagree and explain briefly my side to them.

There’s a staggering amount of tension/drama between two councillors. It’s beginning to affect their work ethic; how would you try to help?: Firstly, I would try to understand what caused the problem between the two members. Then, I would try my best to split the two apart and get both sides of the story. If need be, I would ask another Councillor for help with the situation. Once both sides are understood, we could try to find the root of the issue and bring the two back together to work it out and come to an understanding and better work environment. At the end of the day, once things are calm; talking things out in a moderated, adult fashion is the best approach.

There’s a school faculty member abusing their power on school grounds! What do you do?: I would record them in the act first and foremost. I wouldn’t say anything to them about the recording, though I would inform them of how immature they are being. School Faculty are supposed to be the adults on campus, and the ones who the students can go to about anything. Once I have gathered everything I have needed, I would go to the council president letting them know the situation, then straight to the principal or Dean directly. I would hand in the device as evidence to show the abuse of power.

Your friend has been given detention and has asked you to get them out of trouble. What do you do?: As much as friendship means, they have still clearly broken a rule. I would be forward, but passive, explaining to them that even though we are friends, that there are protocols that we both still have to follow the rules. “Unfortunately since you have broken the rules, there are consequences you must face. We could take this opportunity to move forward so you do not repeat the same mistakes, and you can help others as well.”

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS
Character Name: Hiromi Kimura
Character Gender: Male
Character Age: 20 years old
Character phone-number: 810-796-995

Brief summary of how they act- your character’s personality:
Hiromi is highly respectful and strict when it comes to his work. He will work as a team when needed and is flexible to working individually too. He is committed to his job and will try to complete his duty to his best. He is law-abiding and dislikes corruption, so he will not hesitate to inform his superiors about any suspicious activity he may see.

Character appearance/attire: Standing before you would be a Japanese male around 5’8, weighing about 60.7kgs. He had natural short brunette hair, with dyed blonde tips in the front. He has ocean blue coloured eyes and smells like apples.
upload_2021-8-6_11-0-27.png
What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?: I believe I would be a more suitable person for this position because I am trustworthy, respectful and I am responsible. I am very organised, and I can handle any situation I am put in. I love helping others even with the smallest of things, like picking the perfect date, or choosing where to sit. Helping others has always been a huge part of my life, and I’d like to keep to that tradition.

Why do you want this position?:
I feel like helping the team is something I want to do, it would help me progress with understanding the school and helping out with decisions. It would be an honour to serve and plan events alongside the student council and I feel like it's an amazing opportunity to help. Being a part of a helping community is something I have always wanted. It has been a dream of mine ever since I was little to help others in need or to be someone’s voice when they feel they don’t have a say in something. I’m a hardworking, determined and inspired young man who is ready to put my time, mind and effort into this group of people.

What interests you the most about the student council?: What interests me is that the student council allows students to develop leadership by organizing and carrying out school activities and service projects. In addition to planning events that contribute to school spirit and community welfare, the student council is the voice of the student body. Leading is what I love doing, and what I'm good at. It makes me a better person and allows me to gain extra skills for the future. I want to be a part of the student council because I feel I could bring unique ideas to the council and I like being a part of something that can do good for my school.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?: I could contribute many things, including but not limited to; I can make more students feel safe coming to me as well as the other council members. I will make the council members feel relaxed, at peace and happy when they are doing their job. I am a motivated student and I will never fail to show this. I believe we could have more fun events or have more of our college and high school sports teams vs each other.

Last edited:

Tippie

Level 167
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Accepted
- You've been contacted through DM's about what's next! Congratulations!

Users who are viewing this thread