1uee

Do you have any previous bans?:

No previous bans.

What is your timezone?:

CST

What is your discord username and discriminator (e.g. Tippie#6666):

Linguini#5003

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

Yes, I ackowledge that if inactive I will be demoted.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:

More so active on the server and discord then I am in regards to the forums. Usage of forums to me is only when needed. On the server I often play 1-3 hours on a daily basis.

How long have you played SchoolRP for?:

I've played four years of SchoolRP. With RP roles ranging from EMS, Janitor, and Professor.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/linguinirp-librarian-application.34194/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/1uees-professor-application.32911/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/linguinirp-kpd-application.32833/ https://schoolrp.net/threads/gabriels-doctor-app.21133/
College - (Very dated process through discord)

Current Role/Degree/Grade on SchoolRP?:

Adult - Age 39

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a Professor?:

Being a professor in SRP, in regards to any topic. Weirldy has me excel in so said topic. When I was teaching Psychology back when I had the professor role, I myself was in Psychology class in real life. This made it easier to make interesting lessons and reinforce my actual understanding of the topic. Knowledge set aside, I like interacting with college students and giving them something interesting to think about. I used to like to shock students with information they werent expecting to recieve, this information of course is in tune with the class being taught.

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?:

The classroom logs track the amount of classes you do, the topic of the class. They show the Deans/Principles that work is actually being done, and the RP is going the way it is supposed to.

As a Professor, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

As a professor, I'd like a good amount of silence when a lecture is happening. I'd like phones to be in limited usage, perhaps only for emergencies, and I'd like to have the class generally focused. Horseplay and any distractions that may interfere others opportuinity to learn will be quickly kicked out or diffused.

Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP):

I've played on SRP for four years, and FRP for a solid year and a half. They have both taught me how to place the right amount of detail in my RP. Espcially FRP which is generally more full in actions and emotes. It taught me how to create a humanized character. One with flaws and strengths just like we all have, I've also learned that failing in an RP server is required to create an authentic feeling character. No one is authentic without mistakes. I've also played other RP games such as Gmod which is more casual or not depending on the server itself.

College-Professor Knowledge

Please show your knowledge of College-Professors. What are the tasks a College-Professor has to complete, What is a College-Professor's salary?

The task of a college professor is to educate students by hosting classes through out the day. Professors get around 350k - 500k a month depending on how much they have exceeded their qouta. Along with teaching, a College-Professor needs to make sure things are alright between students, this includes outside of class. (Hallsways, School courtyard, etc.)

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he/she look like? What makes him/her unique and different? What is his/her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his/her personality like? What is his/her plan for the future?

Lue Bloomberg is a Israeli/Italian man who carries a certain quirkiness to himself. Blunt, honest, and generally friendly. Standing upright with blond hair and blue eyes he generally doesnt look like anything threatening. His physique is large, the man carries some muscle with him. His persona is what makes him certainly unique. The way he does things is foriegn in ways people just sometimes wont understand, in that regard he might seem a bit weird, although he is very knowledgable and intelligent when he needs to be. Although he enjoys the simple things in life too, and is not afraid of being dumb.

Scenarios

You find a group of sport-team members screaming and shouting in the halls, What do you do?

I tell them to stop. Not in simple manner though, sometimes students just need to see things in another perspective. Do you look stupid when you scream in the hallways? Perhaps even conversate as it could reduce the screaming. If this doesnt work, lets call that the friendly way. Then I would call for some extra help in order to diffuse the situation. Detention may be adminstered if punishment fits the actions and their repetitiveness.

A College-Student is disturbing the class and won’t listen to a word you’re saying, What do you do?

I kick him out. Simple. I dont need disturbances in my class, and I got no toleration for such things.

Provide at least 3 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me Taps the board, where a complex drawing of the Human brain is seen. "Psychology - What is it?" He asks the class, his tone sounded not knowledgable of the question. "Think about it this way. This concept, Psychology -" He pauses. "Is a brain studying a brain. Our brain investigating what it really is. Perhaps this may be why some of you find this topic so profounding.

/me His silence quickly filled the room. His gaze burning towards the interefering student. "Out." He points to the door. His tone demanding, and his expression sick of disturbance.

/me Upon the student answering his inquiry. He nods in a approval. A genuine grin sprawled on his face. "Good." He says simply in acknowledgement.

Backstory

Born and raised in Isael. Lue was living in poverty with family at the Gaza strip. His early life taught to not take much for granted, and take what is given to you. The military is mandatory in Israel, once Lue found himself eighteen years old, he was in the army. Fighting in a unit between Egypt and Israel as a peacekeeper. His time in the military proved to be difficul. As many of his fellow soldiers sustained injuries and trauma as conflict between ********* groups strengthened. His exprience of loss propelled him forwards. Once he was finished with the army, he flew over to Italy in order to take some time off from action. Unbeknownst to the army, he never returned. This labled him a deserter. Once he finished his retreat in Italy he decided that instead of going back to Israel, he would move to Karakura and start his profession of teaching. Once he arrived and lived in Karakura for sometime, he married his wife. Shizuku Daegwyn. Together they applied for school staff, he secured his roll as professor. After teaching for a while. He dropped his profession and moved back to settle his crime in Israel via a year long trial. Proven guilty he had to pay his debt. He comes back to Karakura now to continue the joy of teaching.

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:
Lue Bloomberg

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr

Given Name(s):

Preferred Name:

Religious Denomination:
Jewish

Marital Status:
Married

Nationality:
Israeli

Current Location:
Karakura

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years):
3 years.

Working Experience (# of years):
3 years.

Academic Degree:
Degree of psychology.

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Psychology

Minors:
Sociologoy, Business

Native Languages:
Hebrew

Other Languages:
Italian

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:
N/A

Preferred Teaching Subject:
Psychology

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any):

Lue was locked out of his forums account, so i have posted it for them
Do you have any questions?:
N/A

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Denied
Thank you for taking the time to apply! Unfortunately, compared with the other applicants I've chosen to deny this application.

You can re-apply at any time!

Users who are viewing this thread