mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

College School Council Application(LegendOfPanda)

HATOLA

Level 270
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+

GENERAL INFORMATION
What is your Minecraft Username?: LegendOfPanda

Past warns/kicks/bans?: I got 1 warning in September 2020 for a disrespectful act towards another player, in November 2020 I got banned for the same reason. I know that I already learned from these mistakes and it will never happen again. In addition, I said sorry for the player I was disrespectful to.

What is your timezone?: IDT / +3 GMT (soon going to be +2GMT bc of the Winter time)

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord tag)?: Yes, I do. My discord is HATOLA#1468

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server? (Approved, Denied & Pending):
Couldn't link the college application due to the new progress.
College Application✔️
Language Application, Italian✔️
Language Application, French❌
Language Application, French✔️
Teacher Application✔️
Brain Cancer Application✔️
Language Application, Korean✔️
PTSD Application✔️
Professor Application❌
Language Application, Japanese Sign Language✔️
School Employee✔️
School Employee 2✔️
Language Application, Hebrew✔️
Teacher Application 2✔️
Language Application, Chinese✔️
Shop Application✔️
Police Officer Application ✔️

Language Application, Italian✔️
Language Application, JSL✔️
Describe your activity on the server?: Usually, I’m on the server for around 4-6 hours everyday, on weekends even more. The forums I’m checking a few times everyday to make sure I’m not missing something important.

List your accounts and roles on this server?:
ISimpForEzzelin -> HS baseball captain
HATOLAA -> HD Teacher
LegendOfPanda -> College
HeadNurse -> shopkeeper
HATOLAAA -> Adult

Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?: Yes, I’m aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council, as a councilor I’ll do my best to be the most active I can be and if I’ll have an emergency I’ll let know the president or a higher-up.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS
What is student council and what do they do?: The student council is a group of students where their most important job is to help the school, they work with the school faculty and they’re the students’ voice in the various topics related to the school and the school regulations. In addition, The council is promoting a few topics that are related to the different students and promoting quality among them. A few of the topics are citizenship, leadership, and cultural values. . .there’re a lot of topics but I believe that they are the main topics. More stuff the council is doing is planning events for schools like contributions and donations to the community, and in general, make students happy during the day. The council is attempting to make the school more welcoming and friendly, and I want to be a part of this.

What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, ect.): After a long time in SchoolRP, I always wanted to try new types of roleplay. .as I thought about applying for council and almost did it, it never really happened in the end. The council is an important part of SchoolRP due to the reason they do most of the events, and I never thought I’ll be good enough for this role. However, after almost 2 years in SchoolRP, I see that I’m already helping with events and I want to do more for schoolrp. As a person from the council as a club-leader, we do a lot for the events and I really want to participate in it. In addition, I always want to know more people and have more people to RP with. As for the IC part, My character, Delfia already was in a council when she was in Italy. However, she moved to Japan after her big brother and decided that she wants to join again. Delfina is not only saying that she wants to make changes, she is really doing it. She is trying her best to make a change for the students and make it fair for them. Delfina isn’t from the people who will stand in the side and will do nothing, she wants to be a part of this because it’s really important for her. In addition, even in the IC-part due to the reason she’s been in Japan not so long, she really wants to know more people and make more friends- as the council is one of the best ideas because they speak with a lot of people in a short time. Delfina believes that with the council she will get values that will help her to be a good person in the future and make her be successful with people.

Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and teamwork ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events): Yes, I’m aware that I’ll have to use my creativity and teamwork ethic within the student council, I’ll show up to everything I’ll be able to and do my best to help with the events.

Can you list the roles in council along with others roles that might be important to council?:

The Presidents
There are 2 presidents, one for college and one for highschool. They are in charge of the whole council, from planning events and stuff for the school, and even speaking with the SLT about things for the school that are respectful toward the Principal or Vice-principal, not all the students speaking with. If you have a real problem, you probably will speak with the president about the specific issue.

Vice-Presidents
Although the vice-presidents don’t have the same power as the presidents, they still count as the higher-ups of the council and they act as a representative of both the student and the student council member. They also step in when the presidents are unavailable and before you go speak with the presidents about some problem, it will be easier for them if you will speak with one of the vice presidents. Like the presidents, there’s one for college and one for highschool.

Secretary
They got a small job, they keep the accurate notes of the student council meeting to make sure if someone wasn’t in the meeting he will have a way to find out what they missed. The secretary also takes responsibility for the dissemination of information of the school council for the whole students.

Treasurer
The treasurer is in charge of the money the council has and they help the council to keep it and make sure the council won’t exceed the budget. Also, the fundraising events are managed by the treasurer, who has to make sure all the money is used responsibly and with the choices, the council voted for.

Other roles that might be important to the council are the senior leadership team: Principal, Vice Principal, Dean, and Vice Dean. And the school faculty themselves: professors, teachers, and employees. The other role in the council is the regular councilors that their job is to make sure students are not attacking each other and make sure the school will stay safe for students and fair for them

SCENARIOS
You’re patrolling the school and you walk by two girls verbally harassing each other, but they didn't pay mind to you. What do you think is the correct way to go about this? Even with that they don’t pay mind to me, I’ll first ask them nicely to stop harassing each other, if I’ll see even after the second warning they won’t continue I’ll raise up my voice and tell them to stop. Delfina is always trying to be nice to everyone, but something she doesn’t like is that students harass each other. Probably, after that Delfinal raises her voice she will tell them that the next time she will say that she will give them detention. If they stop it will end only in a warning, but if not they will have detention, and in the worst-case Delfina will ask for someone from the school faculty or someone from the senior leadership team member, depending on how bad the case is and how they harassed each other.

A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do? I’ll immediately raise my voice and ask the student to stop running before they get detention, in case they tried to hurt someone before they started to run away I’ll speak with someone from the school faculty or an SLT to make sure I’m not alone while something dangerous happens. If they continue to do that a few times, I’ll speak with the person who will be in charge of me and let them know about the specific student to make sure the student will stop and the school will be safe again. The detention will go normal unless something special happens there and we will have to call an SLT.

There seems to be a councillor abusing their powers! They’re being exceptionally mean to a student, causing the student to be defensive or scared. How would you step in? Before I’ll go to speak with a higher-up, Delfina believes that everyone is a good person and they have the option to say sorry about their actions. So before that, she will first ask them why they are doing it and ask for them to stop. In addition, she will say sorry to the student the councilor was meant for. If they continue, Delfina will speak with a higher up and tell them what the specific councilor is doing, although she believes that people are good, she doesn’t love it when someone hurts students. Delfina in general will do everything to make sure it won’t happen again. . .if it won’t help to speak with higher-ups Delfina will go to an SLT and speak with them about that.

You seemed to miss a few pieces of information during a meeting, how would you go about getting that information? One of the most important things inside the council is the communication between the councilors. To get the information I missed during a meeting I’ll ask them about the meeting and make sure I will understand everything. In case I won’t understand the first councilor, I’ll go to another one and ask for an explanation about what I missed. If I don’t understand even from the second councilor I’ll ask the Vice president and I think it will be enough. In addition, I believe that they will write the information in the council-chat in case people will miss the meeting or will forget about that.

A teacher/receptionist has told you or done something that goes against what you were trained by your higher-ups. How would you react to this? It depends on the case, but I’m sure about that they were wrong, I’ll tell the teacher/employee in a respectful way that it’s against what I was trained by my higher up and I can’t do that. In another case, I’ll do what the teacher or the employee asked for and let my higher up know that the teacher/employee told me to do x and y and asking them again about how I need to act in the specific case to make sure maybe the higher up got confused or they will ask the senior leadership team again. As a councilor, I trust my higher-ups and in most of the cases I’ll let know the teacher of the employee that I can’t to do it because of that it was something my higher-ups told me to not do and of course say sorry about that

Please provide a detailed event that a club or council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity!: [350/300]
The event I thought it will be a good idea for the school and for the council is a “healthy week” what does that mean? in this week, students around the school will have special classes and special activities to promote their health and promoting their health knowledge. In the event, there will be 5 stations. The first one will be kind of class that they will learn how to make a healthy meal and in addition, will learn also about what is healthy and what is not, and of course what is recommended to eat and what reduces eating(as for chocolate). For this activity, the council will need some teacher/professor that will help them in the activity. The second activity will be in the gym because of that they will need a space. in the gym 2 councilors will do a “yoga class”, The student council will bring yoga mats for the students and they will be able to relax in the class. The third activity will be with the gardening club- as they will sell fruits and vegetables near the gym, and probably it will make students eat more healthy stuff than fast food. The fourth activity will be a sports activity too, as it will be in the track field. It will be trivia with a little twist, they will be 4 groups in a race. To continue and start the run they will have to answer an American question about health, if they will be able they to run into the next point. If not they will have to do 2 more questions and if they will be wrong they will be out of the race. The winners will get a little reward. The last activity will be a bit boring but interesting, it will be a special class about our body and how we working, it won’t be for all the students but the students who will join will expand their knowledge as it’s the main goal in this day. Also, the school will be decorated with posters and more stuff suitable for the day.

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS
Character Name: Delfina Santarossa Corsetti

Character Gender: Female

Character Age: 19 years old

Character phone-number: 351-479-574

Brief summary of how they act- your character’s personality: As a young girl nothing was different for Delfina, she didn’t act “weird” or different from the other kids, she was slightly quiet. But with the time Delfina started to be more friendly and tried to do her best because of her disability, she changed soo much that even her brother didn’t recognize her, she turned from a quiet girl to a girl that so energetic and friendly that everyone wanted to be near her. When she started her highschool, Delfina joined the council with a promise that she will do everything for her school, and this is what she did. Delfina is smart, but she doesn’t love to speak about that or concentrate too much on that. . .She always trying to make new friends and acting a bit childish. quite surprisingly she is polite, very polite. She knows how to speak with people in respect and respect adults. she is very attentive although for that she has an interest of her own, she knows how to read lips, and sometimes it’s easier for her because of her disability. She has no shame to ask the person to say again what did they say and letting them know the reason of why she asking for it, her disability changed all her world but Delfina lives wit hthat anyway and she loves herself. She’s very proud of herself because with hte time she saw how she started to success and she made it into a place she never thought she will go to.

Character appearance/attire:
The female would stand at 5’2[157cm] with bright eyes in shades of brown and long light bright brown with 2 pigtails going all down her back. Delfina would look very small so that you wouldn't even notice that she’s 18 years old, she’s a slightly athletic woman and you would be able to see a little scar under her eye and on her knee. In addition, Delfina would have a clean face from makeup because her confidence is high and she believes that ALL the girls are beautiful even if they don’t have makeup on their faces, however, she doesn’t have a problem with makeup. . .probably because she just doesn’t like it. It’s kind of obvious and Delfina isn’t trying to hide it, but there would be a hearing aid on her left ear as she’s hearing impaired. Delfina’s bows would be colorful and she also would wear a red hair bow. She has a little tattoo on her right hand with the shape of a star, kind of weird but she has a good reason for that. Delfina would have simple clothes, usually wearing the school outfit because she doesn’t want to mess up and end up searching for clothes for a long time while she believes she can do something better. .as for example helping with gardens or with people. When you find Delfina, she would mostly smile and act kindly to everyone. In addition. . .you will find some plasters around her body, it’s not because of some darkness she’s just really. . .energetic!. Also, Delfina would have a heavy Italian accent even when she speaks Japanese. Her tattoo is a bit weird, when people would ask her about the tattoo Delfina would answer “It’s the one time I won!” Why would she answer like that? nobody knows. She has a smell of some unknown flower. . . Delfina doesn’t understand flowers’ names as well, she just got it as a gift from her brother.

screenshot-1634044382056.png
What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?: “I believe that the things that separate me from the other applicants who seeking the same position are my past and my personal experience. Due to the reason I already was in a council a few years ago I already know how it’s working and I won’t need a lot of explains. I’m a fast learner and even if I won’t remember something I’ll learn it fast and won’t make any problems to the council. Even with my disability, I’ll do my best and it shows how much I stick to my goals and for my future. Although with that I know how much I am worth, I believe that the other applicants will do a great job too, and I’ll be happy to work with them in the future!"

Why do you want this position?: “As a girl with hearing impaired, people always judged me for nothing. They thought I couldn't do it and I always wanted to prove them wrong. A few years ago, I joined the school council in Italy. It was the first time I felt that people are not judging me for that and I can do a good job for the school, for myself, and for the students around the school. My first goal was to make my old school to be more equal, to make sure it doesn’t matter if you have some problem or that you’re different it won’t affect how people will think about you. As a person in the council, I had the chance to change things, or at least try. and this is why I want this position, However, I got a new goal. Like the first, it’s the same reason that I always need to prove myself around people, and my new goal is to help students like me, Although right now people accept the difference and there’s an acceptable club in the school. I feel like it’s not accessible enough for students with disabilities. In the council, I want to be the voice of the specific students and make it easier for them. In addition, due to the reason, I’m new in the town. I will always be happy to make new friends and to get to know more people! The easiest way is to be a part of the council!”

What interests you the most about student council?: “One of the most dominant things in the student council is how everyone is equal there, how the council accepts everyone and it doesn’t matter for what they are. As I said before, I love to be a part of the change. I love to do the changes or at least doing my best to do them even if I’m failing in the end. We’re the voice of the students and without the council, the school could be worse for students, and for the safety of the school. Another thing that really interests me is the dances the council is in charge of and the and the whole events they helping me, everytime I was in one in my old school I was happy to see how the other students enjoying, and it doesn’t matter for what. The last thing that most interest me about the council although there’re a lot of things is how the council helps me in the future, with the council I can to improve my social skills and my leadership skills as they can to help with a job in the future or the thing I’ll want to do in the future. the values that the council promotes are very important to me and I want to transfer them to the school environment”

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?: “This question I can divide into 2 parts, the safe and the fun environment. First about the safe environment, As a council member I can do my maximum to make sure the troublemakers will stop doing that. I will do my best to make sure they will learn from their mistakes without getting into detention. but in case it gets worse they will get their punishment if it’s for detention or speaking with SLT, depending on how bad the specific case is. I believe that after 1-2 detentions they will stop being troublemakers, but I believe that people can atone for their mistakes without getting into real problems with the school faculty. I’ll let the troublemakers know that it will get worse if they continue and I will pay more attention to them because probably they’re troublemakers because of something inside the school. The fun environment can happen in a few ways. Of course, the general events are amazing and the council is doing their best to make sure everyone will enjoy themselves inside them. But as a councilor, I will be able to do little events during the breaktime, or the lunchtime to make sure the students won’t get bored all the time! It can be musical chairs or just Simon says

Last edited:

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Accepted
Thank you for applying, after a very brief discussion between the council (vice-)presidents we have decided to accept your application! Welcome to the student council! You will receive more information on what's next via discord.

Users who are viewing this thread