[Community] The SchoolRP Iceberg

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
The SchoolRP Iceberg

Introduction
Icebergs are picture files that use the depiction of an iceberg to represent obscure facts about a specific topic. In this case, this picture shows several events, groups, and curious facts that most SchoolRP members may not know about. We invite any player or group of players to explain this iceberg in a separate thread in General.

The first account to thoroughly explain each and every single point of this iceberg will receive 500,000 in game yen. Good luck!

Last edited:

Fixit20153

Level 6
Fixit_20153
Fixit_20153
Notable
ok i need 2 days of no sleep and i should be done (i have no idea what half of the iceberg is but im a nerd so im gonna research all of it)

The_eight8

Level 37
The_8eightYT
The_8eightYT
Omega
OH MY GOD IM CRACKIN UP XD I made a community post of a yt vid which got placed above this one and yonio moved his up lol XD I'm sorry that's just funny, jokes aside tho, iceberg challenge sounds interesting ty yonio for making it!

will!

Level 53
Community Team
Lore Team
lirically
lirically
Notable+
Hey, Yonio. So, you've made multiple shitpost compilations before. Cool! Why don't you make a VIDEO of this?!?!? YEAHHHHH!!! ROLL IN THE MONETISATION PAYCHECK!!

tayfun

Level 69
tays2fly
tays2fly
Rich
Hey, Yonio. So, you've made multiple shitpost compilations before. Cool! Why don't you make a VIDEO of this?!?!? YEAHHHHH!!! ROLL IN THE MONETISATION PAYCHECK!!
FOR REALLL!!! Where's the video, Yonio? Where's the video, huh? WHERE THE VIDEO AT????

PIZA_OP

Level 42
SKY ABOVE ICEBERG

Greenies - New players

/ooc off - a joke to get greenies or players who think the command isn't /ooc to say off in ooc.

Ballistic Masks - Either about ballistic masks being constantly sprayed down for luminol / searched for /you get fined for having it if you have a felony or its about all the custom ballistic masks.

KPS - when kps were obtainable and not ooc consented

School Time - getting warned for not going to school without being yelled at with the new plugin

not my mayor - either this is when malachi was supposed to win but then didn't, or it was when sturm stepped down from mayor and had it passed to the new mayor

p2k - people doing /it p2k to 'let eachother know' and be friends with others characters without having to develop a friendship at first.

make it go on the back - wanting items to go on the back of your in game character LOL

TOP OF ICEBERG

FantasyRP - A schoolrp roleplay server that was there before Mazerp. It was whitelist only.

Itsbyoshi - its either talking about the era, the old haunted forest, the street , or the old old ruins in the Itsbyoshi trails.

/it void - people used to instantly void things with /it void bro :sob:

creeper, aw man - it was a meme. a horrible meme.

purge events - SRP used to host annual purge events for fun ^_^ please bring them back pleaseee

What a LEGEND! - mike akihito. he never dies.

Fright night dance - old annual school dance that for some reason stopped? can't figure out why sadly

BELOW THE SURFACE

Among us in hub - there was a thing zinth did where hebought someone a rank because they found an among us in the hub

Club Luxe - the old club, i remember kpd events being hosted there and it was home to the stu rip the stu.......... also it was a place you could gamble all ur life savings away for an impossible chance of getting a car! ^_^

Dragon canes glitch - sometimes items would glitch into a Dragon cane..... it was very annoying and it was fixed thankfully i think :sob:

Dodgeball team - There used to be a dodgeball plugin, and an old dodgeball team. It was attempted to be brought back but never was.

Cosplay event - a fun cosplay event! This was back in like 2020 and was hosted at the school, it was very fun.​

MIDDLE OF ICEBERG

Project HAARP - little evil dudes who used to be so cute selling bedsheets but then they were like NOOOOOOOOO WE'RE GOING TO START A VIRUS OUTBREAK AND BE EVIL AND CORRUPT THE GOVERNMENT AND WE'RE TOP SECRET EVEN THOUGH U CAN SEE SOME STUFF WE DID IN THE SEWERS >_<

Kusoge - the beginning of the discord server IKIGAI. It was the original, but then it went to Kusoge > Kamige > Touko > Sou-Line > Ikigai.

Herrington v Popovich - this was a trial (i forgot about what), but preston herrington ended up shooting it up LMFAOOO

Helicopter crash - a police commissioner legit died in a helicopter crash :skull:.. but yeah it was a flash event!

gncme crashes - i think its about gncme crashing the server 20000 times. buddy dont do that.

new map? - the constant talk about a new map coming, when in reality it is all a lie.. we will get a new map slowly, not all at once!​

NEAR THE BOTTOM OF THE ICEBERG

beach hub - I assume at some point, the RPH hub was beach themed. That's all I got.

lunchtime monitors - An old school faculty role, which consisted of... being a lunchtime monitor! I wasn't there much for when they were implemented, but yeah.

sewer dwellers - old players knew these dudes as crazy things that were in the sewers and would attack people, and sometimes kill them if they entered the sewers.

takashima highschool - the old school before the current karakura high.

kage's city riots - I assume its either a BMD event that happened, its the peaceful protest gone wrong causing students to die riot, or it is a joke.

enchanted rods - you would be able to fish up enchanted books etc and enchanted rods before the fishing plugin was made, and you were able to gain xp and enchant items.

asylum - The old Karakura Abandoned Asylum :3 there was an event about it in 2020, I wasn't there though :,(

salmon slapper - an old game the in character item vr had, it was very fun. i miss it.​

BOTTOM OF THE ICEBERG

2019 snowstorm - It's either the beginning of the harlequin virus again because it started after the storm, or its when karakura had a snowstorm flash event, or its from when karakura gets really snowy and you could pick up snowballs and shovel snow etc!

clones - back in the day some people would get glitched clones of people so you'd have to literally hit them all to see who was the real person and not a clone

diamond hoes - thats what a majority of the items are made out of and people are always like why does everyone have diamond hoes on their heads or in their hands

white tridents - i feel this was a glitch with the /rh command... where you could see either the outline of the trident or you'd see the trident in general? thats all i can think of since I used to have that happen to me.

grandpa allowance - i feel its an old allowance message.

tanzanite & sapphire - old gems you were able to obtain by doing parkours on the mountains, etc by right clicking a sign :)

RPH team UHC - i think there was a server-wide UHC championship? I was apart of something like that, but I can't remember much from it because half of the time i would die in those events. Also the ender dragon for srp was defeated.​

VOID OF THE ICEBERG

forest maze - the forest used to have an old maze to get into the old haunted forest!

eden tree - it got burned down and replanted >_<

dragon balls - EVERYONE QUOTING DRAGON BALLS? I DON'T KNOW?? dude please. i will edit this ocne i find out what it is.

11/7 explosion - 11/7 exploded and wasn't on the map for a good while, until it was finally rebuilt

whale - there used to be a whale in the ocean in srp, or this is about being able to fish up a whale in the fishing plugin

zombies - there was a event about a zombie apocalypse !!!!!!!! i died in it because it was so laggy ruh

you begin to feel uneasy... - the harlequin virus started to spread, and if you saw 'you'd begin to feel un-easy..' means you were infected ^_^

yes i did this do not judge me guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ill judge you.

W tho

Customable

Level 138
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
Glad to know I own the apple of eden at its in the void :skull:

.Arkkwolf

Level 41
Community Team
Lore Team
Arkkwolf
Arkkwolf
Notable+
Can't forget the multiple occasions I attempted to RP with clones not realizing they were in fact not players.

Users who are viewing this thread