maraa

Level 210
touchmemara
touchmemara
Omega

General Information.png

◦​

What is your Minecraft Username?: GrayDoughnut747

Past warns/kicks/bans?: I've received a warn and a ban on SchoolRP over the years, both of which occurred in 2018. Starting with the warning I received for violating the server rules, it was when I was newer to the community and didn't know much about the rules, though I did read them. I'm not sure what it was exactly, but I do know that now I follow all of the rules to ensure that something like that never happens again as long as I continue to play on the server.

Moving on to the ban, which was more of a misunderstanding on my part, I had disconnected from the server during a serious RP situation, and it was seen as AvoidRP. I lost connection because the Wi-Fi in my previous residence was always on and off. I started taking screenshots and such because it wouldn't let me rejoin even though my Wi-Fi had been restored. Though the ban had been lifted because proof of my inability to rejoin had been provided. I have kept a clean record since then, and intend on keeping it like that.

What is your time zone?: My current time-zone is AST, which many people haven't heard of. It's usually one hour ahead of EST, but due to daylight savings, it's currently the same time as EST.

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord tag)?:
kii#4406

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server? (Approved, Denied & Pending):
[Denied/Pending]
Spanish Application - https://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish-language-application.12564/
Event-Team Application - https://schoolrp.net/threads/event-team-application-wandakii.51694/

[Accepted]
Spanish Application - https://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish-language-application.12606/
French Application - https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-language-application.13593/
Korean Application - https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-language-app.13813/
Russian Application - https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-language-application.45826/
JSL Application - https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-application-hisjuliet.47667/
Receptionist Application - https://schoolrp.net/threads/receptionist-application.45817/
Priest Application - https://schoolrp.net/threads/shrine-application-soulxkii.46510/
Maiden Application - https://schoolrp.net/threads/shrine-maiden-application-kiism.50736/

Describe your activity on the server?: I've been on the server for a long time, and my activity has always remained consistent, with the exception of times when exams rolled in, causing my activity to decrease for 2 weeks, though I still made an effort to get online, albeit not for the usual hours I'm normally online for.
One could find me online through my various accounts or even on Discord. With my current abundance of free time, I play for approximately 12 hours per day.

List your accounts and roles on this server?:
wandakii - [Grade-12][Swim-Captain]
hisjuliet - [Receptionist]
kiism - [Maiden]
GrayDoughnut747 - [Grade-8]

Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?:
Yep! That is something I am fully aware of. I will prevent this from happening, and if necessary, my inactivity will be communicated through the proper channel provided for that reason.

General Information (2).png

What is student council and what do they do?: A student council, in my opinion, is more of a group of students who represent all students, chosen by their peers and teachers, who come together to address school-related issues while also carrying out their respective responsibilities. They collaborate with one another and with the school faculty to positively impact their school community.
As a member of the council, they assist with projects and activities that benefit the school and even plan some of their own, helping others gain experience when it comes to leadership, which helps not only the school, but also the community entirely. As a student councilor, they also help with school loyalty as well as pride and student involvement, encouraging them to participate in activities such as joining a team or a club. Assisting school staff with disruptive students, issuing detentions, and resolving minor issues that students may have with one another, such as large arguments or fights.
The student council helps promote many good traits, and there are lots of benefits for having a student council in a school.

• They not only promote citizenship, but they do so by accurately reflecting and interpreting the student perspective. They assist in promoting leadership, as previously stated, as well as assisting their peers in speaking, teaching, and showing them that it is appropriate to have and use a voice. They teach them to speak up and to accept being heard. As well as contributing to the overall educational development of all students at the school. They help provide students with the understanding of each individual's genius and dignity.

What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, etc.): Before I thought about joining another faction or a sports team, I always wanted to have a character on the student council board because I thought it would be a fun position. I've had friends tell me in the past that I should apply for it because it would suit me, though this was more during a time when I was really shy about going for things I wanted. I recently reflected on it, but the main reason was that I was a Vice-President at my school and had many ideas to share with the SchoolRP community.
I believe that when it comes to events, I am always one who is full of ideas because my creativity can sometimes be endless. Even if I have wild ideas at the time, I have always enjoyed sharing that creativity with those around me. I am currently a member of the school faculty, but I would like to do the things I would do in the school faculty faction as a student.
I won't deny that I had the idea of joining council was thanks to the many slice of life / school drama animes where they would have these very interesting characters all on the student council, and I've always loved the idea and wanted to be a part of it, at least in terms of roleplay. I believe it was the rush and excitement of having a character who was high and mighty and on the student council who many students looked up to that helped me write this application.

Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and teamwork ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events): Yes, I am fully aware that I will be working alongside others to contribute my creativity for ideas or event planning within the student council. As seen in one of the applications I've sent above, I've also applied for the event team. I'm constantly coming up with new ideas that I believe would benefit the server's community, so I don't think this would be a problem for me.

Can you list the roles in the council along with other roles that might be important to the council?:
There are three main roles in the council, which includes;

President

• The Student Council President is also known as the councilors' leader. This is a role for someone who knows how to handle difficult situations, is mature, organized, and can work with a wide range of people. Furthermore, being president necessitates energy, careful time management, and a positive relationship with the student body. The president is also in charge of council meetings and coordinates all of the council's work. They also keep in touch with faculty and administrators and keep SLT up to date on student council activities.
Vice-President
  • The vice president's role must be defined in consultation with the president. The vice president can serve as the president's right hand. They would be seen working closely with the president, taking on the president's duties and responsibilities when the president is absent, and also assisting with board meeting scheduling.
Councilors
  • The student council's mission is to provide students with opportunities to develop leadership skills by organizing and carrying out school activities and service projects. In addition to organizing events that promote school spirit and community welfare, the student council serves as the student body's voice. They aid in the dissemination of student ideas, interests, and concerns to the entire school community.
* Non-council positions include the School Faculty, which would more so look at the Teachers, Professors, Employees, and SLT ( Deans and Principles.) Club Leaders and Team Captains would also play an important role, as the council would seek the assistance of these individuals when planning specific events.

General Information (3).png

You’re patrolling the school and you walk by two girls verbally harassing each other, but they didn't pay mind to you. What do you think is the correct way to go about this?: Before approaching the commotion, Iku would stand at a distance where the two couldn't see her, but close enough to listen in and gain an understanding of why the two had been bickering, if the two had been serious, or not. Much so after, she'd then move towards them, now with the knowledge of what had been going on, trying to calm both parties down.
She would take the time to listen to both sides of the argument and try to persuade both of them that there was no need to use such language around much younger students who would be influenced by such profanity. If the two did not understand the reasoning, she would warn them both, and if they decided to ignore her, the situation will escalate to the point where they will face a detention threat . Iku would also state unequivocally that if she found out about it happening again, they would surely receive a detention.

A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do?: Instead of chasing them around the school, Iku would have taken note of any and all characteristics that stood out with the masked student, such as what they were wearing, what type of mask it was, if they appeared to be male or female from the sound of their voice or by the looks of their physical build; making sure she made the situation clear to her fellow councilors and the school faculty.
She would have told those she had informed of the situation about the data she gathered while the encounter she had with them was taking place. Once caught and she was able to confirm that the student had perfectly fit her description, she would then issue them with a detention accordingly.

There seems to be a councilor abusing their powers! They’re being exceptionally mean to a student, causing the student to be defensive or scared. How would you step in?: Iku would leap into action, separating the said councilor who was abusing their power from the student. She would seek additional context, which would lead to her asking for the student's side of the story. Once it was confirmed that her fellow councilor had abused their authority, she would apologize to the student on their behalf, letting them know that this would never happen again, and that the student council who took part in such behaviour, would be dealt with accordingly. Iku, despite her small stature, would have taken her fellow councilor aside, assuring them that what they had done was not the image that the student council wishes to project, and that they should not tarnish their good name.
Iku would go on, reminding them of what they signed up for, the proper way a student councilor should act, and leaving them with nothing more than a warning, she'd leave to take matters into her own hands, resulting in her letting a higher-up know of the situation that took place.

You seemed to miss a few pieces of information during a meeting, how would you go about getting that information?: If anyone was speaking at the time, Iku would raise her hand to indicate that she wanted to speak instead of interrupting them. She'd then simply ask the person if they could go over some details because she didn't understand what had been said earlier.
Though, when she's serious, Iku always pays attention and makes sure she takes notes on everything, asking questions along the way so she doesn't get lost. So the situation would be very rare.

A teacher/receptionist has told you or done something that goes against what you were trained by your higher-ups. How would you react to this?: Iku, who was small but loud, would quickly but politely inform the school faculty that she would be denying their reason, much later explaining why. She'd go into such detail that it would contradict everything she'd been taught, and she wouldn't want to. Though she wouldn't stop there, she'd suggest that the situation be approached differently, in a way that she could actually assist.
If the member of the school faculty did not make an effort to find another solution, Iku would return to her first argument, letting them know that she would not break the rules that her superiors had taught her.

Please provide a detailed event that a club or council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity! (Must be 300 words or more):

Gardener's Basket
( Gardening Club )

Introduction
This could be one of two things: a fundraiser for the club, or a way to pique people's interest, leaving them wanting to learn more about the club. Despite the fact that a gardening club is more of a group of people who share a common interest in gardening and all things plant-related, the Gardening Club is not one of those clubs that receives the attention it deserves from the student body. I propose a mini-event to change that. This event may also provide students with an opportunity to learn more about the gardening club and encourage them to join!

Announcement
A student council member or club leader would make an announcement over the school intercom or through an event announcement. The location of the flash event, as well as the items for sale, would be included in the announcement, encouraging all the students to come take a look, or even buy flowers for a love one.

Summary
( Location )

Many different colored booths would be set up at either the track field or any other open space, possibly including the gym. Students from the club, of course, would be running the booths, selling flowers of all kinds and handing out flyers with each sale. For the booths selling flowers, there would be pots near, showcasing what that said booth would be selling, and to also fit the scenery.
Though these will not be the sole purpose of all booths, one or two will also have treats and refreshments (they would also be complimentary, but it all depends on what the club leader decides) . After each sale, the person behind the sale would make a point of mentioning that if they were ever interested in joining the club or learning more about what they do, they should look at the flyer, which would provide them with more information if the student ever wanted to contact them again.

General Information (4).png

◦​

Character Name: Iku Kajiyashiki
Character Gender: Female
Character Age: 14
Character phone-number: (030)-881-9853

Brief summary of how they act/ your character’s personality: In public broadcasts, Iku comes across as a bubbly, enthusiastic, and very charismatic individual and has an extraverted, intuitive, thinking type. This makes her a very curious and adventurous person who wants to explore the unknown and frequently take on challenges in order to broaden her knowledge. She enjoys trying new things and figuring out set rules before anyone else, and is usually slightly ahead of her peers when it comes to learning new things. Though she is occasionally seen with a treat in her mouth, playing her favorite game, cookie clicker, or pokemon. Iku has her ups and downs when it comes to her responsibilities; she understands that there is a time and a place for everything, and picks and chooses which responsibilities she would take serious, she was also raised to always follow the rules if rules were put in motion.

Despite the fact that she enjoys having fun, she appears to be more mature than the other fourteen-year-olds she meets and she tends to get bored easily. Although Iku appears to have a dull expression, she is always open to the idea of making new friends, and her entire personality changes as soon as one begins to talk to her. Despite this, Iku believes in fairness, and any attempt to break the rules is completely unacceptable to her. The girl would frequently crack a small joke to lighten the mood if needed, even when it wasn't needed, especially in serious situations. It has become a habit for her, and she sometimes doesn't know whether she's doing it or not.

She expresses herself more through her facial expressions than through her words. Or her face would say anything before she even spoke, which is why she sometimes has no filter and speaks her mind on many things, anything that bothers her, or something she feels compelled to comment on. The girl may treat the world as if it were a game, her personal game, but she knew when to be serious

Character appearance/attire (Please provide a picture): A very petite Japanese girl who stands at about 4'10 with a youthful appearance. She has a light complexion, long brown-blonde hair with short bangs split in the middle of her forehead, and strands of pink, perhaps the rebirth of her 'rebellious' phase, which complemented her light blue eyes. She has light pink painted fingernails, peachy lip gloss, and is frequently seen sucking on various types and flavors of lollipops. The girl frequently carried the scent of various scented flowers or even so, smelled of vanilla.

When it came to her wardrobe, she often stuck to one style, and would be seen wearing fancy uniforms of all kinds, whether they were sailor girl uniforms or preppy girl uniforms, that did not belong to the school. Iku wore a variety of colors and sizes. What she wore reflected her personality, even if it wasn't exactly the ideal clothing for her age, but that didn't bother her. She would, however, jump into the required uniform while on school grounds and change into one of her own afterwards.

download.png

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?: "For my small stature and my age... I think I'm much more mature for this position, i think I fit the profile rather than a selected few of course. I love to voice my thoughts and opinions, making sure that the voice that was given to me is used for good... and only good. Believe me when I say I'm a bubbly and charismatic character, people have said that about me. I'm not sure what that means, but it sounds fancy, so I'll just hope it's a rather pleasant thing. I consider myself to be very kind and friendly, sometimes a little too much, and I try to befriend everyone who crosses me, even those who act out in some cases, because everyone needs a friend!

I genuinely enjoy assisting others; I would never leave someone in desperate need of my assistance to fend for themselves. I do care about my reputation, The way I carry myself is.. in a very calm matter, It takes a whale to push my buttons, and I enjoy following rules; following rules never gets me in trouble! If given the chance, I would not dare to smear the student council's good name, I would put my best foot forward, doing what's needed to be done correctly, as a student councilor should."

Why do you want this position?: " I want this position because I want to give back to the community by being a part of something big, It piques my interest and i see it as a way to keep myself rather productive during my school time, and possibly outside of school, and I'd like to participate in fun projects organized by the student council. I'd like to be someone students can lean on, lending a listening ear when needed and helping to improve their learning experience while still a student at Karakura High School. I want to be the voice of the voiceless, speaking up for those who are too afraid to speak up for themselves. I also believe that with this position, I will be given many opportunities and will be able to meet new people and make new friends."

What interests you the most about student council?: " Speaking from the bottom of my heart, I honestly consider how they lead others and wield power over others, as well as how their peers look up to them. Despite my height and age, I would like to be looked up to. The thought of being surrounded by students who all have the same, or nearly the same, critical thinking as myself is always exciting, and I enjoy the thought of it all.
It makes me very happy to be able to contribute to events that I enjoy attending with my friends. I admire each councilor's confidence and the way they all carry themselves, heads held high and the student council's name as clean as ever.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?: "I believe my cool energy and attitude would benefit this position greatly, as I always have something to contribute. Though it may be beyond my control, I would make certain that everyone is having a good time as a High School student, making memories to share with loved ones as time passes while in a safe environment.
Unfortunately, this would not be my sole purpose; I'd be enforcing rules if necessary, as I enjoy stepping in and taking charge of responsible tasks. My time and efforts would also be directed toward this position, as this is a job that requires time. I'd also like to see my ideas come to life while watching people my age, or even older, have fun. As this would bring a grin to my face."

Last edited:

Customable

Level 138
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
DENIED

Unfortunately, we have decided to deny this application, thank you for taking the time to apply.

[!]
If you have any questions, please DM Customable#1590

Users who are viewing this thread