Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

CyanRocket

Discord Name & Tag:

ceruleanrocket

Previous bans:

I have no previous bans on SRP.

Describe your activity on the server:

When I first joined this server back in January of 2022 I started out slow like most, Roaming around with close IRL friends as we tried figuring out how the server works and functions, alongside the community itself. After being very lucky with applications, I managed to create a solid and continuously growing friendship group who i make the most memorable moments with. Although my timezone creates barriers with alot of my friends, I've had no issues with staying up till sunrise, and would say I'm a dedicated player. My average time spent on a regular day of SRP would be an estimated 6-9 hours - sometimes even more.

Which timezone are you in?

BST/GMT - England.

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:

BMD Application
[DENIED]
KPD Application
[DENIED]
EMS Application
[ACCEPTED]
Korean Language Application
[ACCEPTED]
Chinese Language Application
[ACCEPTED]
Third Language Application
[ACCEPTED]
Shopkeeper Application
[ACCEPTED]

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰ ──────✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰ ──────✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰

What is your motivation for applying?:

My time on SRP has always been heavily surrounded by CrimeRP or EMS work of sorts. As much as I enjoy this side to SRP as its refreshing to watch, I've always wanted to try my hand at working in a large and popular community such as this one. I also did promise a lot of close friends in the current list of KPD that I would try apply this time round! So here I am.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?

I wish to say I probably know far too much. Aside from knowing how the community team functions on SRP, my OOCly knowledge is ever growing due to my job. I am an O.S.G, [Operational Support Guard] For a H.M prison. This basically refers to a young male offenders juvenile center here in the UK. To elaborate further, My job role is to be the first responder and call out during CCTV watches, monitoring the whole of the facility alongside some other jobs which are:

Logging/Filing visitation logs including calls made.
Filing juveniles who enter, making sure they are read their rights upon being administered as well as their probation.
Logging fingerprint logs into the system. My duty is to make sure they are in the right place with the correct information.
Second priorities: These are jobs I am trained in but are NOT my responsibility. If in the emergency we gain too many offenders at one time or an officer on duty is preoccupied, My role is to step in and perform some other duties such as Searches, Mug shots, Cell searches and more.
Another duty of mine is to make sure doors are correctly secured and perimeters are clear. This entails patrol walks up and down our facilities and doing counter-measurement checks routinely.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?

With how on-going and developing criminal organisations are on the server, without a force to counter-attack this we would simply not be able to function properly as a server. As much as the community can continue hating ICly that they get in the way, KPD do far more work to keep it a safe place. Law enforcement is direly needed and without it, I dread to think of the possibilities that may occur. Outside of just ICly, it's another wave of events for people to get involved with! Something new and fresh for those stuck in just playing a school kid or delinquent, where we can role play in a new environment.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?

Yes. When joining a faction as large and important as KPD, I will do my best to remain an active member of the community and contribute to making it even better.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?

Yes! As stated before I take any role given to me seriously and will work as hard as I can to be a proud member for the team.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?

yes. If and when trainings or meetings are held, I will always do my best to be present unless stated prior otherwise.

In-Character (IC) Section

SECTION 1: CHARACTER INFORMATION

Character's Full Name:

Osora Korosu

Character's age (if accepted):

34 years old.

Character's gender & pronouns:

Male, He/Him.

Character's Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD):

Osore left school during his first year of College, having studied Sciences as his main area of focus. He then went on to join the military where he eventually climbed the ranks to First Lieutenant of his company platoon in the Japanese Military:

陸軍中尉
(Rikugun-Chūi)

What languages are you proficient in besides Japanese?

Osora speaks Japanese, Russian and JSL.
He spent alot of his time in Russia during his training and picked up on the language fairly quickly thanks to speaking and working alongside many Russian workers.

JSL was something he had to learn as a child as his mother, Asarimo Kosoru was deaf after being caught in a nearby explosion that permanently damaged her ears before Osora was born.

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?

Osora is a 6'2 Male with a brooding set of eyes, angled into an intimidating glare. His face would accompany a long jagged like cut slicing down the his right eye, with an offset smirk to his smile. His body was nothing to laugh at, athletic with perfectly proportioned muscles; Clearly all well worked on. Although being of pure Japanese descent, Osora was both blessed and what he described as 'Cursed' with deep royal blue eye's, darkened from the sights he has been exposed too. His waist would be on the small side, along with a large full back tattoo that traveled up his shoulders and down both his arms creating full sleeves of traditional Japanese style tattoo.

a3cadaa740ef974219c9e3424febb49c.png

His hair was thick, dark naturally waved down to around his collarbone, the sides shaved into a subtle mullet. A thin streak of a purple like grey had gone through some strands of hair, seemingly off placed. His teeth where oddly sharp, followed by small gunshot like wounds on his shoulder and lower right side to his abdomen. Each scar portraying a lifetime of stories to share.

2023-07-20_04.51.39.png

Let's take a closer look into Osora!

OUTFITS:

Osora was never one to take onboard fashion trends, typically leaning for baggy clothing or well whatever was closest to the door! After under going Military service for so many years, most of his wardrobe has taken shape into things such as;

Khaki green T-shirts
Cargo trousers of all colour and sizes
Black combat boots
Occasionally suit wear.

For example:

20230720_121755.jpg
(Reference found by Pinterest)

Example 2:

2d697423f5f8f268c087c217701d6b10.jpg

And finally for his formal wear, apart from Military issued formal dress, Osora owns one suit:

e1583395db7495bca6942bbe650bdba4.jpg

Apart from outfits, the only accessories that Osora owns are blacked out shaded sunglasses as his dogtags chains.

Of course stepping aside from this, his military dress wear is heavily decorated in medallions, each one sharing a story of both triumph and torture; prevailing above all odds.

Quirks:

For Osora, almost every action is done in a mechanical robotic like manner, spinning on his back heel, walking forward each time in march on his right leg; Even his arms swung vigorously as he walks with pride and power.

Some small details about this character have been developed which include the following:

-> Sticking to a strict scheduled routine, often getting grumpy and snappy when it is interrupted.

-> Never eating around others. This is something he has always been strongly against, and views eating as a "silent hobby" away from others.

-> Nasty eating habits! He's messy and carefree with what he eats, which could literally be anything. (Even bugs!)

-> Small ticks of his include:
• Rubbing his eyebrows when stressed.

• Creating a click with his fingers when he's either lost something or forgotten his words.

• Saying the words "Oi oi" almost any chance he gets to. Though unbeknown to him, others have picked up on this habit.

• Even now out of military service, Osora still folds his clothes into piles beside his bed, as well as making his bed every morning into immaculate and precise manner. Old army habits never die out!

• "One man Fist-Bump". Osora often connects his own fists together as a small moral support for himself. A tactic to hype his mind up I suppose!

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?

Osora Doesn't truly understand the difference of on shift and off shift, constantly in that work mindset that was drilled into him during his military experience. He's a intimidating male, his own personality dry and forced. His work ethic is "Get the job done, Under any circumstance." Regardless of making friends or making others happy. For a long time, He would only ever speak in typical Military lingo, often hated by his other peers for his strict ruling and set of orders but although that hatred was very outward, they all still held his respect for wanting them to be the best they could be; Having one of the most talented platoon squads in his era.

During work, His mindset will be far more strict then off shift, though the difference is subtle. He will comply with rules, sticking to every one of them to a almost religious amount and will even do what he can to ensure others are following suit. Though he may come across as rude, possibly even ignorant: His morals are more or less in the right area, often however he has no issue picking between things and holds almost zero emotional connections with things or people.

Outside of work, Osora isn't truly much different, although he sticks to a tight routine which he will not budge from for anyone! Lets take a look as to what this entails;

TIME
ACTIVITY
0500​
2 mile run.​
0700​
Breakfast: Three Eggs, bacon, protein shake.​
0800​
40 minute work out, stretching exercise​
0840​
Work.​
2100​
2 mile run.​
2300​
Work out, stretch.​
0000​
Rest.​
0500​
REPEAT!​

On the odd occasion, you may catch him having a cigarette or two by the beach. His favorite place to visit.

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?

Although Osora prefers to work alone and unbothered by others, He also understands the importance in numbers and will comply with anything he has to put himself through in order for a job to go correctly. That being said, this doesn't mean he will be nice about it. It's safe to say, Osora works much better alone. Despite his outward approach to working with others, Osora holds brotherhood closest too the walls built around his heart. It isn't much, but having gone through the military a large proportion of his life, he has grown to know that those who fight along side him are family. Even if he doesn't admit it.

Do you see yourself as a leader or a follower? Why?

[For this, I will be taking this question as if asked in an interview, speaking from Osora's perspective.]

"A leader, What else? My former responsibilities lie far higher back in the military then they will ever reach here. You know, I was something of a 'Owner' rather the leader. Ordering my men to charge into battle, put their life on the line for the country. I'm an honorable choice as a leader. I believe my work speaks for itself."

Although Osora started out the same way as everyone else, He has always naturally taken on the leadership role and has continued to do so throughout his career. Keeping people in line, Learning things quickly so people eventually ran and looked to him for advice or questions and these small yet meaningful acts are what drives him to work even harder so he has the power of position to give out rules and orders.

BACKSTORY (100+ words)

武器: A Weapon, Waged Through War.

o
o
o

Every story starts at its beginning. Rushing through the hospital doors, the panicked frantic father dashing between oncoming patients; Desperately trying to get his wife through as she holds her abdomen, crying out grunts of pain and anguish. It would be nice...right?

Our story starts somewhere...A little 'scenic'.

The battlefield of war and death. Blood shed, dust and rubble. The ongoing screams and battle cries of men devoted to lay their life on the line for the cause and yet all second guessed just what that actually created.

A truly lovely place for a baby boy to be born right? Setting in stone his path in life. Osora Kosoru was born in a makeshift tent placed behind a platoon that had been sent out to strike war against their enemies. His mother, Asarimo Kosoru had been seeking refuge in a nearby village that had been bombarded and destroyed as both sides of the war came hurling towards them. With nowhere else to go, pushed into labour through stress and terror; A lone sergeant had spotted the woman struggling to walk. With steadily approaching steps, he raised his gun up and yelled, "Don't move! Hands where I can see em'!" His eyes dashed down quickly to see her pregnant stomach, watching as Asarimo's face grew paler. Her voice shattered and broken, barely reaching the same volume as his. "P-please agh-! I...I'm going into-!" She doubled over in pain, her eyes clenched tightly together as she no longer could stand. That was all the sergeant needed to see before he quickly dashed to her side and picked her up carefully in his arms, making his way scarcely back to the nearest Aid tent there was.

On this day, November 5th, Osora Kosoru was born. Blinded quickly by the reality of war, so cruelly exposed to its never ending torment. Of course, to him it was nothing. Too young to realise the true damage that was being created around him.

From this moment forth, Asarimo and the sergeant known as Korihako Etsushima had begun dating. Osora had grown wildly delinquent through his youth, battling between the frustration of an absent father and an unforgiving mother. He ran riots with his group at school, of course Osora would never refer to them as friends but for some reason his power and intimidation scared the others into treating him as some sort of ring leader. After a fight ends badly between Osora and a younger yeared boy, The school decides to punish Osora with suspension. Korihako returned home furious at his behaviour, fearing for his own reputation as a now platoon general for the Japanese Military; Korihako demanded that Osora was disciplined properly and so took a leave off of work.

For months on end, Osora went through brutal first hand military based training on his young, 14 year old body. Every moment was ****ysed and critiqued from the way he ate, waking up in the morning, how long it took him to shower and more. His mother, Asarimo had grown distant and uncaring, not wanting anything to do with their dreaded war-like mindset.

Strangely, Osora took on board his fathers training entirely. Even opting to do extra training until his body reached peak physical fitness at just 18 years of age. Finally, after what felt like eternity; Osora became what his father always wanted.

A weapon of war.

Creating a lineage in the military would always earn respect, keeping the family name flowing through its bloodshed. Osora had become almost robotic to taking orders, even managing to use Military lingo woven into his every day speech, abandoning his old group and forming a lone man walking scheme. It was safe to say he was feared in high school, Unknowing when he would strike as his build grew further, outgrowing most of the others heights quickly.

His mother only had one demand of him. To go to college and get a degree. His father on the other hand would argue it was a waste of time, and that he should join the military alongside him immediately. Of course, Osora felt torn between the two; wanting to fulfil his fathers wishes but it was the first time his mother had finally shown interest in his life since he was just a young boy. In the end, Osora stayed for his first year of college right here in Karakura where he and his mother moved out too. He worked hard through his subjects until finally dropping out of college to join the Japanese Military.

Osora was notably sought after during his first year as a 二等兵
(Nitōhei). His overbearing attitude towards Military rules and pursuing them onto others quickly became an annoyance towards the other privates, earning him the title of “無位の暴君” [Mui no bōkun] Which in translation meant “No-ranked Tyrant.” The play on words were first created for Osora during his examination period that was joint with a small squadron of other high performing privates. His animalistic charge through the course, followed by his savage-like chat had grown quickly recognisable as a “Kosoru” family trait. A Tyrant with little to no power was mocked at first. That was mistake number one:

"Oi, No-rank Tyrant! Just who are you talking to?"

A private known as “Dice” had strolled up to the side of Osora’s bed, leaning his arms against the wooden poles that kept the tent up. Osora had just been quietly fixing his station up, marking down every bit of folded clothing until it was nothing but perfection. His signature piercing glare made its way over to ‘Dice’ earning a look that would kill the man in a second.

"What did you say?"

His deep, grave-like voice spoke threateningly. Though the individual in front scoffed, rolling his eyes at the response.

"Since the moment you walked in here, Acting like you own the place. What?! Because father has money? You're [Redacted]! Anyone in here would outrank you in a heartbeat."

Growing in anger, “Dice” Had stomped his way around the bed, weaving his way over to where Osora had stood. The height difference was notable, that feeling of fear slowly trickling down his neck as he squared up to the taller man. Osora on the other hand, had not once moved an inch from his expression to his body language. Only his trained-to-kill eyes had followed the man over to where he now stood, sneering down his nose.

Osora saw him as nothing more than an insect in his way, prepared to squash him at any cost. The mentioning of his father’s position had once again kicked that trigger of rage, fluttering through his body. A voice whispered out to him in his mind.

“To give into emotion, Is to accept defeat.”

His fathers teachings was all Osora needed to deflate the anger inside of him. Of course, He wasn’t about to let just anyone walk all over him. Out here was survival of the fittest after all.

"Those are some big words, coming from the guy with a broken nose."

His voice somehow deepened, Watching as the man infront began to slowly back down. His face contorted into confusion of course.

"What [Redacted] are you spouting? My nose is-"

Leaning back his head swiftly, his lips curled down into a prominent frown as his eyes widened. Osora struck his forehead down with a crash against Dice's nose. The room quickly echoed with a crack, then a scream of agony.
Osora had repositioned himself back, not wasting any time to grab onto his body armour, pulling him to his face. Dice had blood dripping down his throat, tears welling up in his eyes in both fury, pain and fear.

"Dishonor my father's name, And I will treat you the same as our enemy."

With that, Osora threw aside his comrade and marched straight to the bathroom where he washed his hands and face clear of the man's touch.

Furthering down Osora's story, His nickname became famous throughout every platoon within the Military. People would line outside, watching as he slaved away at his training for hours a day. They hated him, yes. But his devotion to work, determination to win no matter what began setting an example for them all to work towards, and for that they where grateful for him.

Eventually as time passed and Osora grew older, His father; Who had been classed as 'Killed In Action' began leaving a new legacy for Osora to work towards. Climbing the ranks at a ferocious rate until finally he became a First Lieutenant [陸軍中尉 - Rikugun-Chūi] of his platoon. Each private wave that came through all quickly became aware of the now known "爪のある暴君" [Tsume' bōkun] Translating too "Clawed Tyrant." after receiving a nasty battle wound wear a tactical knife fight had landed with a scar dragging up his cheek, reaching to the top of his brow.

But that leaves us to this very moment. Why is Osora no longer apart of the military?

o
o
o

The alarm blared through out the torn up land that the Private's called "Home." An airstrike was set to course, aimed directly for their base. Sergeant Major Osora had shot up from his slumber upon hearing the sirens piercing his ears, immediately getting into action as he scrambled clothes on at the speed of sound, arming himself as he screamed out.

"Broken arrow! All personnel get to safe grounds, attack any non-marks!"

A moment of dread. The calling out of "Broken Arrow" chilling his chest. The term itself was used as protocol to attack any and all troops that came their way, calling on anyone available. How long would they have left to get everyone out safe and sound? Men and women began pouring out of tents, scrambling together their belongings and guns in each arm as they made a desperate escape to a safety bunker with doors held open by comrades, waving their arms frantically trying to hurry everyone along.

Osora stayed put, dashing around the grounds to make sure everyone was out when it clicked.
There was an offsite camp with no radio tower 200 yards from where they had stationed. It was the private sector, the undercovers of the military. Private personnel only. Had they heard the siren? Were they aware of the danger? Did they even have time or the facilities to get to somewhere safe?

Osora hadn't the faintest Idea. His ears too flooded with the screaming commands of fellow comrades behind him slowly being over-spoken by the siren that swirled around his mind. His legs moved without command, running towards the direction of the off-sight camp. What was he doing? By the time he'd make it there, he'd be struck down along with the rest of them. There was no time to play the hero now. And yet, despite these arguments playing out through his head; Osora kept running.

But as he cursed out his mind, the worst case scenario no longer played out in his mind as it was performed in front of him.

Right as his eyes connected with the family camp like set up, the whizzing sounds of missiles came crashing down with a devastating rumble. There were no survivors. Osora couldn't even step as the ground beneath him shook him to his knees, quickly gasping at the sight before him. He couldn't save them in time. Could he even save himself?

Osora wasn't dumb enough to stick around much longer, quickly composing himself as he began charging forth with all his might. Missile rockets crashed into the earth around him, sending rubble of mother nature's finest dirt and soil over his body. Rocks flung across his skin, chipping away small cuts into his body until finally he came into view of the others still holding the door open for him to crash through. The thick reimbursed doors swung shut with a clang, immediately pushing the others to go down the ladder into the safe zone.

o
o
o

After a psychiatric evaluation was performed, Osora was deemed too unwell mentally to continue work on the field, shattering his hard earned work and devotion he had put through for over 20 years. After rehabilitation, grasping at straws to prove he was fit and well; The military gave him a large sum of money, giving him reference to continue to serve his country under the police.

As Osora left the building, the General called out to him one final time; A old friend of his fathers.

"Don't let it get to your mind. Show those lot in the station what a true "warrior's soul" looks like."

8ef37966742ff8acf8eadfb6adf3dcf4.jpg

[Note: Please take into consideration that all speech used in this story was directly translated from Japanese and may seem off in English!]

SECTION 2: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE

{NOTE: The following questions are answered ICly by Osora Kosoru.}

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?

"No, Corresponding with the Karakura's Laws and Constitutional rights, Under Major Crimes it states that baring a weapon upon being searched is fine-able and even a chargeable offense of up to three months. I intend to make sure this is implemented..Karakura doesn't need nut-jobs running riot with bladed weapons, the fools can't even use them right."

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription

"I can list them all. Paracetamol, Multi-vitamins, Iron Supplements, Melatonin, Cough Syrup, Bandages, Eye-patches and glasses. Surely this is common knowledge?"

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?

" Step in immediately. Diffuse the situation by subduing the worker, Check in on the inmate's status and if needed take them to the medical bay and await treatment. Once the situation is under control and the worker has earned an earful on how to do their job, I will further the notes of the situation to a higher up. It's hard to not wanna get your hands on the low-lives that come inna' out of this place. But work is work, Do your job properly. We ain't here to mix emotions with work."

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?

"Again same thing just roles reversed. Subdue the inmate or call for back up whilst those on scene execute protocol and tie down the criminal. Use force if I gotta. They expect us not to touch em' just cause we're a public service. Damn roaches should know their place; Behind bars."

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?

"Act on protocol. Gather intel to form a base of evidence and bring it forward to the commissioner. If I catch any of the cadets or hell...A higher-up blatantly working with the enemy? That's treason. Treachery. "

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?

"The honest answer or the one written on paper? I'd laugh in their face if they think sliding a couple 'a' Yen my way will make me budge. It ain't like I got anybody to threaten lives against. I'd add the bribery charge onto their bail price. That'll give them a run for their money, Ey?"

Before leaving the Interview room, Osora would linger by the door, turning mechanically on his heel as he stood to attention; Staring the individual down.

"Response or not, I take my duty seriously. Call it code of honor, or plain workaholic I don't care. Take me on board, I'll show you true determination to get the job done."

With that, Osora would salute sharply, spinning back on his heel as he marched his way out. What an exit, hah?

Additional notes: For any further inquires on my application, feel free to dm @ceruleanrocket on Discord! I hope you enjoyed reading, and thank you for taking the time to review this application.

Last edited:

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
ACCEPTED
After having carefully reviewed your applications, the higher-up team
has decided to give you a chance at becoming part of our faction!​

WHAT NOW?
-
In order to proceed, you will need to join the discord server that house
the faction you have applied for. To find it, go to the SchoolRP discord
server (CLICK HERE) and search for our discord server!

- We will also need you to be online to receive your introductions and
the necessary equipment to carry out your duties as part of the faction!​

ADDITIONAL NOTES
If you need further assistance, you can privately message
me (@Yonio) or any other available Admin+ via Discord
so that we can solve any other inquiries you may have

Users who are viewing this thread