Dimi_

Level 25

[OOC (Out Of Character) Information]

Current In-Game-Name (IGN) :
I am applying with my account 'ImDimi'
What timezone are you in?:
My timezone is BST. (GMT+1)
Do you have Discord, if so what is it?:
I do have discord, I am in the Karakura Hospital discord, and I have DM'd multiple hospital staff members before. My discord is Dimi#6544

Specify your activity on the server and how long you’ve been associating yourself on Roleplay Hub:
I have been a member of Roleplay Hub for nearly 3 years now. 3 years of both extreme activity and a leave. I have left once back when I was a staff member and a Vice-Head Lieutenant for the Karakura Police Department, and I came back a few months after that. I came back to a ton of changes occurring to Roleplay Hub, mainly the fact that it was only SchoolRP before I left. A lot of changes had happened to the rules too, so I had to refresh myself on those too. I even got banned once in that period, not realizing a slight change within the rules. But I can say that I have refreshed myself on all of the rules multiple times and can ensure that I respect the rules all the time. As for my activity, I am regularly active, I've only been inactive recently on my ImDimi account due to me focusing on my volleyball account. Besides, I only have adult role on there, so other than family roleplay, not much happens for me. But I will make sure to pick up the activity on that account, not only attending my trainee sessions but also being there as much as I can when I'm not in class.
If you have any previous bans and or ongoing warnings, list them:
I do not remember most of my bans because they all occurred somewhere around a year ago now, and because of my leave for a few months, but from past applications, this is what I found:

(All of these bans are mostly on 2018-2019)
Max warnings - Tempban (1 day)
Failure to follow MugRP properly - Permban (Appealed)
Glitching a car - Permban (Appealed)
Bypassing a ban with an alt - IP ban (Appealed, I didn't know I was banned for the previous reason)
FailRP - Tempban (3 days)
Cosmetic Abuse - Tempban (2 hours)

(The only ban I've had in 2020)
Involving an erotic, sensible word into my action - Tempban (15 days)
List and categorize your current and past applications:
City Related Applications:

BMD Application (Denied) [Private conversation with Im6]
Police Application (Denied) [Private conversation with Srav]
Blocky Mart Application (Accepted)
BMD Application (Denied) [Private conversation with Im6]
Police Application (Accepted) [Private conversation with Srav & Infold]
Police Application (Accepted)

School Applications:
College Application (Denied) [Private conversation with The_Lee_God]
Teacher Application (Accepted)
College Professor Application (Accepted) [Private conversation with Im6]
College Application (Accepted)

Character Authorization Applications:
Greek Application (Accepted)
Italian Application (Accepted)
Spanish Application (Accepted)

Community Applications:
Staff Application (Denied) [Privated]
Staff Application (Accepted) [Privated]
Staff Application (Denied) [Privated]

What’s your motivation to apply for EMS, how will you benefit our medical team?:
The medical department/field has always picked my interest, this began not only from my first job as a paramedic at the happy pills EMT but also from my child when I really wanted to become a doctor or a surgeon, basically something within the medical field. I still aspire to be a surgical resident somewhere hopefully, but for the time being, I prepare to put my existing knowledge and improve it within the SchoolRP Hospital, my motivation is to learn new things about the medical field, whether that is to improve my current knowledge or expend it in whatever way possible. Secondly, ever since I left the Karakura Police Department, I haven't really felt like there was a place I belonged to. The volleyball team might be a family, but we rarely spend time with each other, whereas official jobs such as a hospital staff really get to be with each other, have some quality RP too. Speaking of RP, I would also like to put my DetailRP skills to do the test with this application.
What medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Doctor, Nurse, Psychiatrist, Surgeon.):
I have been really reluctant about what role to go for within the Karakura Hospital, but many hospital staff members have suggested that I should go for a surgeon. Besides, as I've stated before, it is what I want to go for within my real-life medical studies too.
Specify your knowledge of the role you’re applying for?:
A surgeon is basically a physician, qualified to perform surgery. A physician who treats disease, injury, or deformity via operative or manual methods to physically change body tissues. There are also many types of surgeons, such as Podiatry surgeons, dental surgeons, orthodontic surgeons...
Are you aware of the basic color codes for medical emergencies? If so, specify all the ones you’re conscious of with their meanings.
This was a piece of rather tricky information to learn seeing as they differentiate from one country to another. So I decided to just specify standardized ones. I apologize if I get these wrong, but I think the common ones will be right.
(I have looked up this information in order to learn it)

CODE BLUE
A critical medical emergency, possibly involving death, decapitation or some other serious injuries.

CODE RED
A fire has been set off either in or around the hospital grounds.

CODE BLACK
There's a pending bomb threat.

CODE PINK
Abduction of an infant or a child.

CODE WHITE
Evacuation from a certain area.

CODE SILVER
A person armed with a gun is currently active. (Unlikely on SchoolRP)

CODE GREEN
Emergency evacuation from the hospital.

CODE ORANGE
Hazardous material incident.

CODE VIOLET
A violent, non-cooperative individual is present.

CODE YELLOW
Some sort of natural disaster is/has taken place.

CODE BROWN
Severe weather conditions in the town.

Do you take acknowledgment of the fact that if you’re inactive for a long period of time you will be demoted, and do you respect this fact?
I acknowledge and respect this fact, and I can ensure that this won't be a problem whatsoever with me. It is true that I've had issues with inactivity in the past, and that it was the main reason I was off the server for a few months. But times have changed, and I have more time on my hands now, I'll be on as much as possible.
Categorize all the EMS roles and specify what each of them does:
Head Physician (H.P.):

The head physician is basically the boss of the hospital. They work along with clinical managers and are in charge of reviewing hospital applications, setting up hospital meetings, and overall all hospital changes.

Clinical Managers (C.M.):
Second rank in command when the H.P. isn't present. They are the ones that help the H.P. decide changes for the hospital, as well as make sure Clinical Leads are doing their jobs correctly.

Clinical Leaders [C.L.]:
They lead one of the existing departments, for example, a surgeon clinical lead would lead the surgical department, and therefore be in charge of the trainees, in order to train them and promote them. All complaints on their department also go to them so that they can report it H.P. and C.M.

Surgeon:
A surgeon is a rank within the hospital that can handle most tasks performed by other ranks, all but psychiatric work. They are allowed to perform surgeries and also are allowed to use the E.R.

Doctor:
When a surgeon is present, they cannot perform surgery. Unless the surgeon is unavailable, then they are allowed to. Other than that, their job is to handle appointments and the E.R.

Nurse:
A nurse is more of an assistant to Doctors and Surgeons, but are allowed to handle appointments and front desk. They are allowed to handle the pharmacy but I'm not sure if they can write prescriptions.

Psychiatrist :
This role basically means that you are a nurse, but can perform therapies. This includes different types of therapy, such as mental therapy, physical therapy..
IC (In-Character) Information / knowledge

How does your character act during their shift and not during their shift?:
My character isn't really that different from both on his shift and off duty. This is mainly due to the fact that he is serious on both, but the only difference would be that he allows himself to have fun when off duty. Renard tends to be somewhat rudely forward when on-duty. This means that he won't hesitate to instantly tell a person to leave the hospital if he knows they're loitering, for example. As to his love life, he knows how to keep that off-duty, because that's when he likes to spend most of his time with either his family or his family in law.
Describe your character’s personality/personification in summary:
An old man in his late 80s, still energetic though. Extremely friendly with people he knows and can be awfully rude to whom he doesn't enjoy being with. Very caring towards his family and friends, and he often gives a grandpa vibe to whoever is younger than him, by wise stories and advice. Renard is very much of an extravert when it comes to family, basically.
Describe your character’s appearance:
Renard is an 81-year-old man, his hair is fully white, including his beard which covers surrounds his mouth fully. He has somewhat of a receded hairline, often wears a fedora to hide it. Renard is very charming for someone of his age. His eyes have a light shade of grey, and he often wears a maroon jacket to go with his suit. He puts his long white hair into a ponytail.
Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgment to?
Renard's only condition is his weak heart, he often has cardiac failures, but his medication and his spirit keep him going, as well as being surrounded by his loved ones.
Character Background
(Make sure this biography/lore has 150+ words.)

Renard Sauvage Ripper was originally born in France, he was living in a small room with his parents. His family was somewhat poor, just about enough money is what they got to live. Renard was leaning towards medicine, heal people, help them out to get better. It has been a rough journey to keep up with his studies and make it due to his parents' misery, but his good grades got him scholarships in many different colleges, he was sure he chose the best though and he ended up following up at Sorbonne University.
Renard had met this lady called Valery, but that everyone named Ma. Back then, she was the owner of a pharmacy that evolved into the EMT service, which he worked in. He used his nursing and medication skills to become part of the Emergency service and made it to the doctor's position, which was the 2nd highest rank. Then shortly after, Valery and Renard started dating. Unfortunately, Valery wasn't the one, their relationship fell apart so quickly, and with that being said, Renard also quit his job. Money wasn't a problem as he had made quite a fair fortune out of his years of work.
Shortly after his resignation, he met Akira Thanatomachou. It was like it's meant to be, they got along so well, the first date went perfect too. Her father, Kerberos Thanatomachos, was a bit grumpy and not that happy about it, he and Renard didn't have the best father in law son-in-law relationship. But they overcame the issues, and eventually, Akira and Renard got married. They've spent a good time of their marriage without kids, before coming to parent Graziani, their first non-biological child. He was stripped out of his original family due to his parents not planning on having twins, but only one kid. Shortly after, they've had the first biological child, Rokuro, then came Ally... All grew and went their own way. Once, in a family reunion, a few fights had risen and the family had been shattered shortly after that. No one was seeing anyone anymore, to the point that some even fled Karakura, including Renard being the last one. He went back to France, where he still didn't have to worry about money because his kids weren't heartless and did send him money, almost all were successful, Graziani being a businessman along with Rokuro, both their own shops in Karakura.
Renard still didn't want to stay home doing anything, after all, he was all alone and had to do something to fill up his time, so he decided to become a news reporter in France. The job still didn't do it for him, he did have money, he had an occupation to fill up his time, but he had no family around him. He had to stay all alone at home when he wasn't working, looking at the chimney fire and thinking about the moments they could've spent together. So he made the decision to go back to Karakura, he got a job at news reporting there due to his experience, even though he was pretty old, and he joined in with Graziani to bring the family back together. It was going smoothly, family members were reuniting! Everything was going so well, until Mike, Ally's ex-husband showed up at the family reunion. This was such an unexpected event, yet nothing happened at the dinner table. Graziani and Mike had some sort of beef between them, half of it being the rivalry of their shops, and the other half being some family issues. It went horrible and ended up with a fight. Afterward, Renard apologized on the behalf of Graziani, his kid that didn't change at all in the head.
After a few weeks, Graziani had decided to get his father some 'Action', he wanted to get him going with this lady called Rie Saiky, everyone referred to her as Nana. For once, Graziani had done something right, because as soon as Graziani met her, both knew it was meant to be. It was a time for Renard to move on from his ex, 'Ma' Herrington. And what do you know? A few months after their first date, they got married. But of course, something had to go wrong, although it's not really right to say it was wrong. Graziani had left for Mexico to become some sort of political person, and it obviously hurt Renard to not see one of his children at his own wedding.
Renard's medical record was coming back, he was getting interested in applying for the Karakura Hospital again, but his ex being the Head Physician, but he knew if he wanted it, he had to take it professionally, and that's when he submitted his very own application to get back into the Medical field. It wasn't the first he had worked alongside 'Ma' Herrington, they even wanted to build up a hospital together.

Section One: Personal Details
Characters Full Name:

Renard Sauvage Ripper
Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):
Mr. Sauvage, Mr. Ripper
Characters Given Name(s):
Dad, Grandpa, Pa, Renard.
Characters Preferred Name:
Renard, Pa.
Characters Age:
Characters Gender:
Male
Characters Religious Domination:
Muslim
Characters Marital Status:
Married
Characters Nationality:
French/kiwi
Current Location / Designation:
Karakura, Japan

Section Two: Academic Details
Years of Residency:

50 years
Working Experience(s):
10 years as a paramedic at the Happy Pills EMT service, 25 years as a surgical resident in France.
Academic Degree:
Medical Science Degree.
Major(s)
Health Science, Medicine
Minor(s)
Psychology, law
Native Languages:
French.
Other Languages:
Japanese, Jin, Italian.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread