mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Dimi's News Report Application

Dimi_

Level 25
[OOC Section]

IGN (In-Game Name):
I am applying for the account ImDimi, although my alt is xYxl.
Previous bans:
I do not remember most of my bans because they all occurred somewhere around a year ago now, and because of my leave for a few months, but from past applications, this is what I found:

(All of these bans are mostly on 2018-2019)

Max warnings - Tempban (1 day)
Failure to follow MugRP properly - Permban (Appealed)
Glitching a car - Permban (Appealed)
Bypassing a ban with an alt - IP ban (Appealed, I didn't know I was banned for the previous reason)
FailRP - Tempban (3 days)
Cosmetic Abuse - Tempban (2 hours)

One thing I can ensure is that I have read the rules multiple times and am updated on every change that occurred during my leave. I haven't broken a rule in a long while, and I am not planning on doing so either.
Describe your activity on the server:
I have left for about 2 weeks recently due to some issues I had, but I've dealt with them on some good terms so I am allowed on my computer again for as much as I want. I would say about 6-8 hours unless not much is happening the probably less.
Do you have Discord?
I do, my discord is now Dimi#6544.
Do you have a microphone?
I do, although its quality isn't that great, I manage to get into calls and communicate properly for meetings and such.
List your current and past applications:
College Application (Denied) [Private conversation with The_Lee_God]
Greek Application (Accepted)
Italian Application (Accepted)

BMD Application (Denied) [Private conversation with Im6]
Blocky Mart Application (Accepted)
Teacher Application (Accepted)
Police Application (Denied) [Private conversation with Srav]
Staff Application (Denied) [Privated]
BMD Application (Denied) [Private conversation with Im6]
Spanish Application (Accepted)
College Professor Application (Accepted) [Private conversation with Im6]
Police Application (Accepted) [Private conversation with Srav & Infold]
Staff Application (Accepted) [Privated]
Police Application (Accepted)
College Application (Accepted)
Staff Application (Denied) [Privated]

What is your motivation for applying?:
I would very much like to help spread the word of important events, information and helping out people to stay updated on Karakura's latest happenings, as well as influencing the public opinion. Being a news reporter is something I've been wanting to do for a while but was hesitant to do so as I've always thought it is something very hard to do and much bigger than me. I do believe it is hard, but I now gathered the courage to be one, some more knowledge about the job itself too and I'm ready to put that to the test. Another side of it is that I would like something I can put my dedication in, something to fill up my time in SchoolRP, and somewhere to belong with people that share the same interests as me.
What knowledge do you have of journalist Work?
I have looked up some information to add up on my basic information about News Reporting. In real life, they can be either TV news reporters or journalists, both collect information on different events and phenomenons, perhaps even a scourge. News reporters and on the law's side, meaning they help spread awareness and such. But since we'll be working on written reports, I'll elaborate on that. I know that different journalists specialize in different branches, for example, some for politics, some for art, science... Perhaps they could even host interviews, which for SRP will probably be summarized for the actual report. We report crimes as well, especially if the criminal wasn't caught yet. They also need somewhat good grammar, because they tend to make proper reports out of the information they are meant to gather. Those reports need to have honesty and the intent of influencing the public opinion positively. I also saw that they work on being at the scene of the event to get the right information 100%.
Why are Reporters important to SchoolRP?
A lot of people aren't there when it comes to different events around Karakura, perhaps even outside. They might not even know what happens unless told by someone, but if they aren't told by anyone? That's why News Reporters are there, they keep people updated, either way. They are important because they have a major impact on some of the public decisions, which revolves around how they structure their report. To put it simply, they can easily have the whole public fighting for something the reported, George Floyd's movement for example (The black lives matters movement).

[IC Section]
[CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE]

Tell us about your character, how do they look, what makes them unique? What are they like on and off the job? Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?:

Renard is an 81-year-old man, standing at 6'3 and weighing around 220LBS. He has white hair with a ponytail, with a receded hairline. His eyes are grey. I think what would make him unique to work with is his personality, his actions are unexpected, maybe even weird but not in a bad way. A small factor might be that he is one of the only News Reporters at the age. As for his co-workers, I think they will get along just fine. Renard has chemistry with a lot of people, he can be as relaxed with them as he is by himself, perhaps even more if the person shares the same feeling. If I was to be accepted, I would probably put my ability to speak publicly to good usage, by speaking good of the law as long as they are good, by pushing people towards the right choice for votes for example, or protests...

BACKSTORY:

Renard Sauvage Ripper was originally born in France, he was living in a small room with his parents. His family was somewhat poor, just about enough money is what they got to live. Renard was leaning towards medicine, heal people, help them out to get better. It has been a rough journey to keep up with his studies and make it due to his parents' misery, but his good grades got him scholarships in many different colleges, he was sure he chose the best though and he ended up following up at Sorbonne University.
Renard had met this lady called Valery, but that everyone named Ma. Back then, she was the owner of a pharmacy that evolved into the EMT service, which he worked in. He used his nursing and medication skills to become part of the Emergency service and made it to the doctor's position, which was the 2nd highest rank. Then shortly after, Valery and Renard started dating. Unfortunately, Valery wasn't the one, their relationship fell apart so quickly, and with that being said, Renard also quit his job. Money wasn't a problem as he had made quite a fair fortune out of his years of work.
Shortly after his resignation, he met Akira Thanatomachou. It was like it's meant to be, they got along so well, the first date went perfect too. Her father, Kerberos Thanatomachos, was a bit grumpy and not that happy about it, he and Renard didn't have the best father in law son-in-law relationship. But they overcame the issues, and eventually, Akira and Renard got married. They've spent a good time of their marriage without kids, before coming to parent Graziani, their first non-biological child. He was stripped out of his original family due to his parents not planning on having twins, but only one kid. Shortly after, they've had the first biological child, Rokuro, then came Ally... All grew and went their own way. Once, in a family reunion, a few fights had risen and the family had been shattered shortly after that. No one was seeing anyone anymore, to the point that some even fled Karakura, including Renard being the last one. He went back to France, where he still didn't have to worry about money because his kids weren't heartless and did send him money, almost all were successful, Graziani being a businessman along with Rokuro, both their own shops in Karakura.
Renard still didn't want to stay home doing anything, after all, he was all alone and had to do something to fill up his time, so he decided to become a news reporter in France. The job still didn't do it for him, he did have money, he had an occupation to fill up his time, but he had no family around him. He had to stay all alone at home when he wasn't working, looking at the chimney fire and thinking about the moments they could've spent together. So he made the decision to go back to Karakura, he got a job at news reporting there due to his experience, even though he was pretty old, and he joined in with Graziani to bring the family back together. It was going smoothly, family members were reuniting! Everything was going so well, until Mike, Ally's ex-husband showed up at the family reunion. This was such an unexpected event, yet nothing happened at the dinner table. Graziani and Mike had some sort of beef between them, half of it being the rivalry of their shops, and the other half being some family issues. It went horrible and ended up with a fight. Afterward, Renard apologized on the behalf of Graziani, his kid that didn't change at all in the head.

[SECTION 1: Personal Details]

Full Name:
Renard Sauvage Ripper
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr.
Given Name(s):
'Old man', 'Pa', 'Santa'
Preferred Name:
Mr. Renard
Religious Denomination:
Muslim
Marital Status:
Married
Nationality:
French/Kiwi.
Current Location:
Karakura, Japan.
Phone Number:
150-812-763

[SECTION 2: Academic Details]

Years of training:
5 years
Working Experience:
Renard has an experience of 7 years for the French newspaper 'Le Monde'
Academic Degree:
Masters degree.
Year of Graduation:
Major(s):
Journalism, Politics.
Minor(s):
Art, sports coverage.
Native Languages:
Spanish, Italian.
Other Languages:
French, Japanese.

Other notes:
N/A

Thank you for reading my application!

Last edited:

oph

Level 165
╰──➢ ;── [ACCEPTED] ──;

╭ ⁞ ❏. You should get door perms to the building soon. ;

┊ ⁞ ❏.You will receive all of your roles eventually. ;

┊ ⁞ ❏.Contact me once you’re online for your rank on the server (And door perms). ;

┊ ⁞ ❏.Read all chats listed under the “REPORTER” category. ;

┊ ⁞ ❏. Post a message in general of the K-News discord in order to receive your role quicker.;

Dm me on discord once you have read this message.

Users who are viewing this thread