m0rsari3s
Omega+

PLAYER INFORMATION

In-game Name:

Dissiri

Discord Tag:
arkkaere

Do you have a working microphone?:
Yes, I prefer not to use it due to having a nosy family.

Timezone & Country:
MDT/MST, America.

Links to any current & past applications (Spoiler them):

Describe your activity on the server:
Since 2016, I've been an active member of Schoolrp, steadily growing as a roleplayer. Some may even consider me a veteran. I've had experiences with faculty and gangrp, but now I want to broaden my horizons. I've been and will continue to be quite active, especially as I'm currently on summer break and will be attending my senior year to graduate.

I spent a significant portion of my faculty career as a professor, teaching Art History to students. I was privileged to share my passion for art and helping students appreciate its significance. Subsequently, I transitioned into a receptionist role, where I found joy in assisting students with their various needs and ensuring they had a positive experience.

Over the past few years, I've dedicated a lot of time to being involved with GangRP. I've been active in creating and joining various gangs, including the ones with names like Akihito and Kishi (although it's been so long that I'm not entirely sure if that's their correct names anymore). Even now, I continue to participate in this activity to stay updated on the latest rules and how they are evolving.

APPLICATION INFORMATION

What position are you applying for?:

Governor

What is your motivation for applying?:

I want to apply for the role of governor in the server because I am excited about the opportunity to take on a leadership role and contribute to the immersive experience of the server. I am eager to interact with other players, create engaging storylines, and work collaboratively to influence the direction of the server’s virtual society. I believe that taking on the role of Governor will allow me to bring creativity, strategic thinking, and dynamic problem-solving to the server, ultimately enhancing the experience for all participants. I want to apply for the role of Governor because I am excited about the opportunity to take on a leadership role and contribute to the experience.

Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?:
Yes, I do.

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?:
My passion lies in aligning my personal goals with those of my characters. Not only do I aspire to pursue a career in law enforcement or as a lawyer, but I also aim to be deeply involved in the legal field. My ultimate goal is to make a positive impact by helping others and leading by example. I am driven by a strong sense of justice and a desire to contribute to a fair and equitable society. This passion motivates me to constantly seek opportunities to improve my understanding of the law and its application in real-world situations. I am particularly interested in areas such as criminal justice reform, advocating for marginalized communities, and working towards a more just and inclusive legal system. Through dedication and hard work, I hope to positively influence the legal field and make a meaningful difference in the lives of others.

My character’s goal as governor would be to serve the people with integrity, empathy, and dedication. He strives to be the best leader he can be and aims to positively impact the lives of the citizens. His priority is to listen and understand the community's needs and work tirelessly to provide assistance and support where it is needed the most.

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government:
As part of our duties as governor, we provide valuable assistance to our citizens by issuing official identification cards, establishing and verifying businesses, solemnizing marriages, documenting, announcing, and attending trials, as well as delivering important public addresses.

Governors play a crucial role in the state government by overseeing the implementation of state laws and managing the operations of the state executive branch. They are responsible for ensuring that state laws are carried out effectively and efficiently, and they also play a key role in shaping public policy and representing the state in various capacities. Additionally, governors often work closely with state legislatures to enact new laws and ensure that the state government is serving the needs of its citizens.

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?:
Yes, I acknowledge this.

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?:
Yes, I understand.

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?:
Yes, I am aware.

Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?:
Yes, I have and agree.

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?:
Yes, just let me know when.

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Full name:

'My name is Lucien Santos.'

Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.):
'I prefer Mr.'

Current age:
'I am 29 years of age.'

Date of birth:
'I was born April 13, 19XX.'

Academic Degree:
'I have my Masters degree.'

Major(s):
'I studied Business and Communications as a major.'

Minor(s):
'I studied Political Science and Law as a minor.'

Work experience:
'I worked as a judge for three years in Scotland before I moved to Karakura.'

Nationality & born location:
'I was born in Scotland, making me Scottish.'

Fluent languages (Underline your native):
'I am fluent in Arabic and Japanese."

Criminal record:
' No criminal record.'

What makes you a good candidate for this job?
“As a candidate for the role of Governor, I firmly believe that true leadership is rooted in integrity, empathy, and a relentless dedication to serving the people. More than just a title, I aim to create a profound and positive impact on the lives of our island's citizens. Effective governance begins with listening and understanding the needs of our community. My commitment knows no bounds, and I am devoted to working relentlessly to offer meaningful assistance and support to those in need. I envisage an island where every individual can thrive and I am unyielding my determination to turn this vision into a tangible reality through my role as Governor. “

Sidenote:
Apologies for this not being good, I am fighting with my wifi and forums....​

Last edited:

Aania

Level 177
Administrator
News Lead
Aania
Aania
Omega+
deniedapplications.png

After careful discussion with the Higher Ups of the faction, we have chosen to deny you:

Other applicants stood out more. We appreciate your application, and you can apply again at any time!​

Users who are viewing this thread