Do you have a microphone?:
Yes
How old are you? (Optional):
What is your time zone?:
mdt
Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes
Describe your activity on the server:
I have been trying to get more active on the server, and in the forum. I’m often running around and talking with others on my main account, m0rsari3s, in my free time. I am also doing my best to get on my alt whenever I am able to. I am a high-school student so during the weekdays I am at school.
Do you have any previous bans?:
Yes, twice when I first started the server about 7-8 years ago. I do not remember what they were but I have learned from them and have been following the rules since.
Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/theromanticguys-shop-app-remarkable-wine-and-art.54511/ - Denied
-https://schoolrp.net/threads/librarian-app-theromanticguy.51650/ - Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/art-history-prof-app-thatromanticguy.49477/ - Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.45418/ - Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/elyon-cafe-bar-application.44424/ - Denied
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-app.43721/ - Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/third-lang-2.43710/ - Accepted
http://schoolrp.net/threads/recep-app-dissiri.59425/- Denied

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
My alt is currently a High school students

Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?:

I am applying to teach music history. Music has several topic to talk about which includes studying the sheets of music themselves to determine what key it is in, the notes, the rhythm and more. Music history talks about the different ages and/or genre of the music.
What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:
My motivation for becoming a teacher is to gain more roleplay experience and teach what I genuinely love. I also want to teach others about music and hope to inspire something in them. I would like to meet new people and meet a new community filled with those who want to teach.
Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT & If your application is accepted, you may have to undergo teacher training?:
I do.
What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?:
Class logs are an important tool for teachers and administrators to keep track of the classes that have been held in a SchoolRP server. Whenever a class is started, the teacher should record the start time, the number of students present, and the end time. By keeping a detailed log of each class, teachers and administrators can easily track attendance, monitor student progress, and provide proof of instruction in case of any disputes or questions. This can be especially important for administrators who need to ensure that the server's academic requirements are being met and that students are receiving a quality education. In addition to tracking attendance and instructional time, class logs can also be used to identify trends or areas where students may be struggling. This information can be used to provide targeted interventions or support to students who need it, ensuring that all students are able to succeed in the virtual classroom. Overall, class logs are an essential tool for any SchoolRP server, providing a record of instructional time and student attendance that can be used to monitor progress and ensure that all students are receiving a quality education.
As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
Listen and participate:
When students are in the classroom, they are expected to actively participate in the learning process. This means that they should listen carefully to the teacher, follow directions, and engage in class activities. Active participation includes asking questions when they don't understand something, answering questions that are asked of them, sharing their ideas and opinions with the class, and collaborating with others during group activities or discussions. Paying attention to the teacher is important because it allows students to fully understand the material being presented, ask questions for clarification, and retain the information better. This means minimizing distractions such as using electronic devices, talking to classmates, or engaging in other non-class related activities. Participating in class activities is also important because it allows students to practice their critical thinking skills, develop their communication skills, and learn from their peers. Group discussions, debates, and other collaborative activities also allow students to share their perspectives, challenge their assumptions, and develop their understanding of different viewpoints. Ultimately, when students actively engage in their learning, they are more likely to retain the information being presented, develop a deeper understanding of the subject matter, and achieve better academic outcomes.

Respect others:
When students are in the classroom, they are expected to treat their classmates and teachers with respect. This means that they should be mindful of their behavior and how it may impact others in the classroom. One way to show respect for others is to refrain from interrupting others when they are speaking. This includes both the teacher and other students. When someone is speaking, it is important to wait until they have finished before speaking yourself. This shows that you value their contribution and are actively listening to what they have to say. Using appropriate language is another way to show respect. This means refraining from using offensive language, derogatory remarks, or any language that is inappropriate or offensive to others. Students should be mindful of the words they use and how they may be perceived by others in the classroom. Avoiding disruptive behavior is also important. This means not engaging in any behavior that may distract or disrupt the class, such as talking out of turn, making loud noises, or engaging in horseplay. Students should be respectful of the learning environment and the needs of their fellow classmates. Ultimately, treating others with respect in the classroom creates a positive and inclusive learning environment where everyone feels valued and supported. It also allows for a more productive and effective learning experience for all students.

Follow instructions:
When students are in the classroom, it is important that they follow the teacher's instructions. This means listening carefully to the teacher and doing what they ask, both in terms of classroom activities and behavior. Following instructions is important because it allows the teacher to manage the class effectively and ensure that everyone is on the same page. It also helps to create a safe and structured learning environment where students can focus on their studies and achieve their academic goals. In terms of classroom activities, students should follow the instructions given by the teacher. This may include completing assignments, participating in group activities, and following the teacher's guidelines for class discussions or presentations. It is important to follow these instructions carefully, as they are designed to help students learn and succeed. In terms of behavior, students should also follow the teacher's instructions. This means adhering to any classroom rules or policies that the teacher has put in place. For example, students may be expected to raise their hand before speaking, keep their desks clean and tidy, or refrain from using electronic devices during class. By following the teacher's instructions, students demonstrate respect for the teacher and their fellow classmates, as well as a willingness to learn and grow. This helps to create a positive and productive learning environment that benefits everyone in the classroom.

Stay focused:
When students are in class, it is important for them to stay focused on the material being taught. This means avoiding distractions such as using their phone, talking to classmates, or engaging in other activities not related to the class. Distractions can prevent students from understanding the material being taught, which can negatively impact their academic performance. In addition, distractions can be disruptive to the teacher and other students, which can create a negative learning environment. To stay focused on class material, students should listen carefully to the teacher and take notes as necessary. They should also actively participate in class activities, including asking and answering questions, sharing ideas, and engaging in group discussions. Students should also refrain from using their phone or other electronic devices during class, unless specifically instructed to do so by the teacher. If a student needs to use their phone for an emergency, they should inform the teacher beforehand. Finally, students should avoid engaging in activities not related to the class, such as talking to classmates or engaging in other disruptive behavior. This includes eating, drinking, or using the bathroom during class, unless permitted by the teacher. By staying focused on the class material and avoiding distractions, students can maximize their learning potential and create a positive learning environment for themselves and their classmates.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
In general, i roleplayed on roblox for 4 years, then i joined minecraft and have been roleplaying ever since. I would often roleplay as a teacher or a senior of sorts. I would also roleplay as a tutor or a assistant. As a roleplayer in these positions, i likely had to create a character with a unique backstory and personality. I may have also had to develop a teaching or tutoring style that matched my character's personality and backstory. During my roleplaying sessions, i likely engaged in various activities and interactions with other players, such as leading class discussions, grading papers, providing feedback on assignments, and offering guidance to students. Depending on the roleplay, i may have also had to manage conflicts between students or address issues related to classroom behavior.
In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:
- HD
↳ Meaning:
Head of Department
↳ Description:
The HoD is typically responsible for setting the direction and goals for the department and ensuring that the teaching curriculum is up to date and meets the needs of the students. They may also be responsible for hiring and training new teachers, evaluating their performance, and providing ongoing professional development opportunities. The HoD also plays a critical role in fostering a positive learning environment, promoting collaboration among department members, and working with other members of the school leadership team to develop policies and initiatives that support student success. Additionally, they may be responsible for managing the department's budget, resources, and facilities. Overall, the HoD plays a crucial role in ensuring that their department is effectively serving the needs of students and helping to shape the direction of the school as a whole. They are responsible for creating a positive and supportive culture within their department and working collaboratively with other school leaders to achieve broader educational goals.
- QT
↳ Meaning:
Qualified Teacher
↳ Description:
A qualified teacher (QT) is an individual who has met the requirements necessary to obtain a teaching certification or license to teach in a particular subject or grade level. A QT is typically someone who has completed a formal education program, such as a Bachelor's or Master's degree in education or a related field, and has successfully completed any required teaching exams and certifications.
In addition to their formal education and certifications, a QT should possess strong communication, organizational, and leadership skills. They should be able to effectively manage a classroom, create engaging lesson plans, and adapt their teaching strategies to meet the needs of diverse learners. A QT is expected to have a deep knowledge and understanding of the subject they are teaching, and be able to effectively communicate complex concepts to their students. They should be able to assess student progress and provide feedback to help students improve. In addition, a QT is expected to maintain a high level of professionalism and ethical standards, as they are responsible for the academic success and personal growth of their students. They should also be committed to ongoing professional development, staying up-to-date with the latest teaching methods and technologies to continually improve their teaching practice.

- NQT
↳ Meaning:
Newly-qualified teacher
↳ Description:
A Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) is an individual who has recently completed their teacher training program and is in their first year of teaching in a school or educational institution. The NQT program is designed to support new teachers as they transition into the profession and develop their teaching skills. NQTs have completed their formal education and training requirements and hold a teaching certification or license. They have developed a basic understanding of teaching strategies, classroom management techniques, and subject knowledge through their training program. However, they are still in the early stages of developing their teaching practice and are likely to require additional support and guidance. During their first year of teaching, NQTs are provided with a mentor who is an experienced teacher and who supports them in their professional development. The mentor helps NQTs develop their teaching practice, offers advice on classroom management, and provides feedback on lesson plans.
- UT
↳ Meaning:
Unqualified teacher
↳ Description:
An unqualified teacher (UT) is an individual who is not qualified or certified to teach in a school or educational institution. They may lack formal education and training in teaching or may not have completed the required certifications or licensure to teach. Although some schools or educational institutions may employ UTs, they are typically not preferred and are considered a temporary solution to filling staffing gaps. In many cases, UTs may be employed as teaching assistants or classroom aides, but they are not authorized to take on the role of a lead teacher or instructor.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

Teachers create lesson plans, fieldtrips, and more. They also teach several different subject depending on where you are, but the basics such as math, science, History or Humane Letters, music, art, pe, and more. Teachers in SRP can earn a maximum of 500k per months and NQTs start with a pay of 350k, all for completing 10 classes. For every 5 classes they hold once they have filled their quota, get an extra pay of 50k. Teachers can only host four classes per OOC day. In general, teachers are responsible for planning and delivering lessons to students, assessing their progress, providing feedback, and supporting their overall academic and personal growth. They may also be responsible for classroom management, maintaining a safe and positive learning environment, and communicating with parents or guardians. To carry out their responsibilities, teachers typically develop lesson plans, create instructional materials, grade assignments and tests, provide individualized support to students who may be struggling, and collaborate with other educators and school staff. The work of teachers can be challenging and demanding, requiring significant time and effort outside of regular school hours to plan lessons, grade assignments, and communicate with students and parents. However, many teachers find their work to be rewarding and fulfilling, as they are able to make a positive impact on the lives of their students. The salary of teachers can vary greatly depending on their experience, qualifications, and location. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics in the United States, the median annual salary for elementary, middle, and high school teachers in 2020 was $61,660. However, salaries can range from around $40,000 to over $100,000 depending on various factors. In other countries, the salary of teachers may differ significantly based on the country's economy, education system, and other factors.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:
Teachers are a crucial aspect of any SchoolRP server, providing an authentic and engaging educational experience for players. They play a central role in the server's academic system, helping to create a dynamic and realistic virtual environment. By fostering a sense of community and collaboration through group discussions, projects, and other academic activities, teachers encourage students to interact and engage with one another in meaningful ways. This helps to create a more immersive and fulfilling gameplay experience for all involved. Without dedicated and knowledgeable teachers, a SchoolRP server would lack the same level of immersive and educational gameplay that many players desire. Teachers provide a critical foundation for the server, ensuring that players have access to high-quality educational content that helps them grow and learn in the virtual world.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
Karakura High uses the 'MoSCoW' lesson planning system. Which stands for Must Have, Could Have, Should Have, Won't Have.
Must haves form the basic set of features to make a solution/situation work.
Should haves are important but not needed. It may be problematic if you leave them out but will still work.
Could haves are ideas/features that would make the plan better but again, is not needed.
Won't haves are ideas that will never be acted on. They are ideas/ projects that help push the plan towards success.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What are their plan for the future?

At 28 years old, Khonsu Zawadi is a young and vibrant individual with a unique blend of traits and interests. His height of 6'7" and weight of 182 pounds suggest that he is physically fit and active, with a strong and imposing presence. His brown hair and eyes are a classic combination that suggests he is down-to-earth and approachable. However, his black and red sleeve tattoo that goes to his chest could indicate that he has a rebellious side or a desire to express himself creatively. Tattoos are often seen as a form of self-expression or a way to assert one's individuality, so it's possible that Khonsu values his uniqueness and is unafraid to stand out from the crowd. Khonsu's scent is not specified in the information provided, but it's possible that he has a distinctive and memorable smell that adds to his overall persona. Scent can be a powerful tool for self-expression, and certain fragrances can even have a psychological impact on those around us. His piercings are also an interesting aspect of his personality. Piercings, like tattoos, can be seen as a way to express one's individuality or to assert control over one's body. It's possible that Khonsu values his freedom and independence, and his piercings reflect this desire for self-expression. Khonsu's Egyptian heritage and heavy Arabic accent could also play a significant role in his personality. Growing up in a different culture or country can shape a person's beliefs and values, and Khonsu's unique background likely gives him a distinct perspective on the world. It's possible that he values family and community, as these are often important aspects of Middle Eastern culture. What truly sets Khonsu apart, however, is his passion for teaching. His love for education likely stems from a deep curiosity and thirst for knowledge, as well as a desire to help others learn and grow. He may have a natural ability to communicate complex ideas in a clear and concise manner, making him an effective teacher for students of all ages and backgrounds. Overall, Khonsu Zawadi is a complex and multi-dimensional individual with a unique blend of traits and interests. His physical presence, tattoos, piercings, and cultural background all contribute to his overall persona, while his passion for teaching makes him an inspiring and effective role model for those around him.

Scenarios
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
If Khonsu noticed that students were using inappropriate language or engaging in any behavior that was disruptive or disrespectful, he would first address the situation in a calm and measured manner. He would make sure to maintain a professional demeanor, while also conveying to the students that their behavior was not acceptable. Khonsu would start by reminding the students of the school's code of conduct and expectations for appropriate behavior. He would make it clear that such behavior is not tolerated in his classroom and that they need to respect themselves, each other, and the learning environment. If the behavior continued despite his warning, Khonsu would then inform the students that they would be receiving a detention for their actions. He would clearly explain the reasons behind his decision and make sure that the students understood the consequences of their actions. If the situation escalated dramatically or became violent, Khonsu would immediately report the students to the higher-ups and seek assistance from other school staff. He would prioritize the safety and well-being of his students, and take swift action to ensure that the situation was resolved peacefully.
No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:
Once he arrived at the front of the room, Khonsu would take a deep breath and scan the classroom, taking note of the students who were already seated and ready to learn. He would then walk over to the lightswitch and flick it on and off, a clear signal that it was time to begin the class. As the students began to quiet down, Khonsu would clear his throat, making sure that he had their full attention. "Class has started," he would say, "and I understand that you just came from your free period. But I'm sure that myself and others would like to get started. Please sit quietly and wait for instructions while I get ready." Khonsu would then take a moment to collect his thoughts, making sure that he was fully prepared to begin the day's lesson. He would take note of any announcements or changes in schedule that needed to be shared with the class, and would make sure that he had all of the necessary materials and resources at hand. Once he was fully prepared, Khonsu would turn back to the class, offering a warm smile and a sense of enthusiasm that would help to engage and inspire his students. He would begin the lesson with a sense of energy and purpose, using his skills as a teacher to guide his students towards a deeper understanding of the subject matter at hand.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:
Khonsu would walk into the breakroom with a smile on his face, greeting those who were already there with a friendly hello. He would make eye contact with each person and ask them how their day was going, showing a genuine interest in their response. If there were others in the breakroom, Khonsu would join them at their table, striking up a conversation and listening attentively as they shared their thoughts and experiences. He would ask questions, offer his own insights, and encourage the others to share their own perspectives. If nobody was in the breakroom, Khonsu would find a quiet corner to sit down and work on grading papers. He would approach this task with the same level of care and attention that he gave to his interactions with others, carefully reading each assignment and providing thoughtful feedback to each student. As he worked, Khonsu would occasionally pause to reflect on the progress of his students, thinking about the challenges they faced and the ways in which he could better support them. He would make mental notes of areas where he could improve his teaching, and would brainstorm ideas for new activities or assignments that would help his students to succeed. Throughout all of his interactions, Khonsu would maintain a positive and cheerful demeanor, radiating a sense of warmth and kindness that put those around him at ease. Whether he was in the midst of a lively conversation or quietly grading papers, he would approach each moment with a sense of enthusiasm and a desire to make a positive impact on the world around him.

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me
would approach the door with a smile on his face, radiating positive energy that could be felt by anyone in the vicinity. As he reached the door, he would extend his arm and grasp the handle, turning it and pushing the door open in a swift, fluid motion. As the door swung open, the teacher's voice would ring out in a cheerful greeting, "Hello hello everyone! I hope you're having a great day!" The sound of his voice would be warm and welcoming, drawing the attention of every student in the room. As the students filed in, the teacher would stand at the front of the classroom, greeting each one with a smile and a friendly word, making each student feel seen and valued. He would encourage the students to quickly take their seats, so that they could get started with the lesson.

/me would walk into the break room with a smile on his face and a spring in his step. He would glance around the room, taking in the sight of his colleagues relaxing after a long day of teaching, grading, and planning. As he approached the group, the teacher would extend his arms, holding several cups filled with a variety of drinks. His voice would ring out in a cheerful greeting, "Hello everybody! Hope your evening went well, I brought drinks for everybody!" The teacher would then begin to distribute the drinks, offering each person a choice of their favorite beverage, whether it was coffee, tea, or something else entirely. He would take care to remember everyone's preferences, ensuring that each person received a drink that they would enjoy.

/me made his way around the classroom, he would pause at each student's desk, taking a moment to carefully examine their work. He would lean in, his eyes scanning over the page, taking note of any areas that required further attention or clarification. He then noticed that a student was struggling with a particular concept or problem and stopped to ffer assistance, gently guiding the student through the process and providing additional examples or explanations as needed. He would take care to approach each student with patience and understanding, recognizing that everyone learned at their own pace.
/me would approach the front of the classroom, his arms filled with a stack of worksheets. He would pause for a moment, surveying the class and taking note of any students who seemed particularly engaged or focused. With a smile on his face, the teacher would begin to distribute the worksheets, making sure to hand them out to each student personally. He would encourage the students to work in groups if they preferred, but also make it clear that they could work individually if they preferred. As the students received their worksheets, he would offer a few words of advice and encouragement. He would remind them to carefully read the instructions before beginning, and to ask questions if they needed clarification. "Remember," he would say, "this is an opportunity for you to learn and grow. Don't be afraid to challenge yourself and try new things. And if you're struggling, don't hesitate to ask for help. We're all here to support each other."

Backstory
Khonsu Zawadi had always dreamed of making a better life for himself and his family. Growing up in a poor household in Egypt, he knew that education was the key to unlocking new opportunities and achieving his goals. Despite the many obstacles he faced, Khonsu remained focused on his studies, determined to succeed. After completing his education, Khonsu began searching for job opportunities that would allow him to use his knowledge and skills to make a positive impact in the world. Eventually, he came across a posting for a teaching position at a high school in Karakura, Japan. Although he had never been to Japan before and did not speak Japanese, Khonsu felt drawn to the opportunity and decided to apply. The application process was rigorous, but Khonsu was determined to make a strong impression. He spent countless hours perfecting his resume and cover letter, and even reached out to former colleagues and professors for letters of recommendation. When he finally received the invitation to interview for the position, he felt both nervous and excited.

During the interview, Khonsu was able to showcase his passion for education and his ability to connect with students from diverse backgrounds. He talked about his own experiences growing up in poverty and how he had worked hard to overcome the many obstacles he had faced. He also shared his vision for how he could use his skills as a teacher to inspire and motivate his students to achieve their own goals. After the interview, Khonsu waited anxiously for a response. Weeks went by without any word, and he began to fear that he had not been selected for the job. But just when he had started to lose hope, he received an email offering him the position. Khonsu was ecstatic. He knew that this job would be a life-changing opportunity, not just for himself but for his entire family. He immediately began making preparations to move to Japan, including studying the Japanese language and learning more about the country's culture and customs. When he arrived in Karakura, Khonsu was struck by the beauty and complexity of the city. He quickly settled into his new role as a high school teacher, and began building relationships with his students and colleagues. Although the job was challenging at times, Khonsu felt a deep sense of fulfillment knowing that he was making a difference in the lives of his students.
Over time, Khonsu became a beloved member of the school community. His students admired him for his dedication and passion, and his colleagues respected him for his innovative teaching methods and his willingness to go above and beyond to support his students. And although he still missed his family back in Egypt, Khonsu knew that he had found a new home in Karakura, and was grateful for the opportunity to live out his dream of becoming a teacher.

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only):

Khonsu Zawadi
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr.
Given Name(s):
Khonsu
Preferred Name:
Khon
Age (Minimum is 27):
Religious Denomination:
Aetheist
Marital Status:

Married
Nationality:
Egyptian
Current Location:
Karakura, Japan
SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Working Experience (# of years):

None
Academic Degree:
Highschool Diploma
Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
None
Minors:
None
Native Languages:
Arabic
Other Languages:

Japanese

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:
None
Extra

Additional notes about your application:

None of this was written by an AI of any sorts. I used google docs, and this website. This took me almost a whole week to write, please keep that in mind.
Do you have any questions?:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread