mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Do Americans who live in the hot sun think it’s cold in canada

cho0ii

Level 175
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
as a welsh who lives in chilly temperatures i used to think as a child you wrre all fossilised in ice and that canada was just a historical land mark bc i thought it was thaf cold (in conclusion how the fuck r u all alive)

Syukii

Level 9
not really, I just assumed when it got to certain seasons it was colder and when it came to winter then it’s like a whole ass blizzard.

Squidjees

Level 67
Squidjees
Squidjees
Rich
as a welsh who lives in chilly temperatures i used to think as a child you wrre all fossilised in ice and that canada was just a historical land mark bc i thought it was thaf cold (in conclusion how the fuck r u all alive)
thats pretty much what i thought

adalynoc

Level 110
adalynoc
adalynoc
Omega+
As someone who has experienced +40 degrees celsius and -40 degrees Celsius whilst living in america I'd venture to say it's colder here in the US than in Canada.

5SHU

Level 104
5SHU
5SHU
Omega
As someone who has experienced +40 degrees celsius and -40 degrees Celsius whilst living in america I'd venture to say it's colder here in the US than in Canada.
only? thats semi warm in my area :skull:

SIMPL3Z

Level 102
Community Team
Lore Team
idk i'm not american

Bro what is the difference between celceius and degrees
Celcius is a measurement of temperature based on water. 0*c being the freezing point and 100*c being the boiling point.
Fahrenheit is also a measurement for temperature, but it is based on human body temperature. 0*c = 32*f, and 100*c = 212*f

Users who are viewing this thread