IGN (In-Game Name):

[Main, applying with] soratheonly
[ALT] SillySora
[ALT] SoraMJ
[ALT] SoraLobo

What is your discord name:
soratheonly

Previous bans:
I have one ban, which was due to a VPN (or internet) problem that caused my account to one that was banned yet not mine. Despite this, I’ve kept myself the best person I can be and work everyday to better myself, I find pride in my ability to constantly mature and will see to it that I never gain another ban ever again.

Describe your activity on the server:
I’m often online, despite having school, you can frequently see me on the server. If I’d rate my activity, I’d give it a 8/10. There are times where I’m not on the server, but instead on the discord server to cover that. During my passing times throughout the school day, I’m able to access the forums or the discord server on my phone to be able to help others or respond to others. Below you’ll find a table that shows my schedule and how it works! When there are days without school it follows the beginning like weekends and ends like a school night, for days off without school the next day it’s the same as weekends. I’m able to come up with a minimum of 3 hours a weekday, and up to 10 a weekend day! I'm usually able to finish any schoolwork in school, which really frees up my time and allows me to be way more available. I'm always a DM away as my DMs are constantly open and available, which I'm very good about checking as soon as possible, so when messaging me to get on during my free times outside of school or during my passing times-which my school schedule can be shown in DMs- then there's a 99% chance that I will!

Currently I have no punishment history, I never plan on acquiring such and constantly work on improving myself. I’ve come very far and to break that now would be a shame. I find breaking rules for fun immature and if I’m to break a rule, then it’ll be accidental.
Saturday
Sunday
8AM to 3AM
8AM to 7-8PM
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
3:40PM to 10PM
3:40PM to 7-8PM
5:30PM to 7-8PM

What is your timezone?:
CST

List your current and past applications:
[ALT] Soraonly (previously SoraMJ, SMJ737)
[Denied] College Council App (First App, my understanding of apps were low)
[Accepted] Vietnamese Lang App
[Waiting, not yet Viewed]
Environmental Club App

[ALT] SillySora (previously BoredLJ)
[Accepted] Vietnamese Lang App
[Accepted] P.A Teacher App
[Accepted] JSL Lang App

[MAIN - Applying with] soratheonly (previously SoraReincarnated)
[Denied] Doctor App

[Accepted] Event Team App
[Denied] Lore Team App

[ALT] SoraLobo (previously soraraahah)
[Accepted] KPD App

Despite all these roles that I have, I will surely be able to manage my time equally with the Doctor role, without neglecting it, if I'm to be accepted.

What experiences do you have with roleplay?:
The start to my Roleplaying
In 2016 I started to play Roblox, and eventually in 2017 I introduced myself into Minecraft roleplaying. I would make characters for that specific roleplay, but I never got into the real depths of characters until I joined SRP to which I started to create docs on my characters, researching their backstories, and coming up with crazy ways to make them interesting or give them actual weaknesses. I never really thought about creating skins for characters until I introduced myself to SRP as well, it enabled my creativity to spark again and I even started to write again.

Roblox
2016 is when I first joined Roblox, I would join many roleplaying games and I always would have so much fun not only interacting with others but allowing myself to become someone new, not that I don’t love myself, but because creating someone and giving them actual character entices me. A roleplaying game I’m most likely to be found playing on ROBLOX would probably be the popular “Warrior Cats” due to most of those on it being more experienced than on other games and it having depth with the books. One of my first role playing games was “Wyvern Roleplay”. It's old, but it’s still one of my favorites and I have so many memories of that game. Another old roleplaying game I always seem to come back to is “The Neighborhood of ROBLOX” now known as “The Neighborhood RP”. I played all three “Wolves life” whenever they came out, or even FNAF roleplays, “Roblox High school” which is now run down, “Meepcity” despite not having played it in a while, “Sunset City”, “High School Dorm Life”, “Welcome to Bloxburg” one of my continuous ones despite not having played it in a while, “The Plaza” one I haven’t played for a while as well, “Robloxian High School”, “Horse Valley”, and more as well as those yet to come. Roblox roleplaying is a big part of my life and I’ve been roleplaying for most of my life.

Minecraft
When I was younger I would watch my older sister play Minecraft, until eventually my parents had bought me Minecraft after a year of pleading. The first start to my journey was Hypixel, to which I would frequently play on. I spent hours and hours in Hypixel housing, specifically roleplaying housing. I’ve done this throughout the six years of my Minecraft roleplaying experience except for this year due to actually playing SRP instead of just looking at it and being like “Oh cool.” I introduced myself into multiple different roleplays, mainly being high school roleplays, but few being town and/or city roleplays. I never had an exact character, just made up ones that I just went with. None of them really had character themselves and it eventually pushed me to find SRP.

My time in SRP
The first time I saw, and played SRP was a year ago. I wandered around aimlessly not knowing what I was doing or what the server had to hold. I don’t even remember my time playing SRP a year ago and recently got back into SRP about 7 months ago, which is what I count as when I actually joined the server or at the least players who somewhat understood the 'craziness' that is SRP. My first application, which I cringe to look back on but thank myself due to it giving me massive tips to improve myself and my applications, is my College Council app which is severely underwritten. This application not only allows me to look back on a failure which helps my growth, but also allows me to learn that not all people start out great or perfect, for failure is the learning of mankind. I then continued to apply to the Doctor role whilst waiting for my P.A Teacher application to be reviewed which, fortunately, was accepted and the Doctor being denied just before that. I then decided to reapply for doctor as I found that my motivation and 'calling' to it was far too strong to ignore. For me to apply for Doctor again Is the want to show my determination and drive to experience, and learn from, being part of the Hospital Staff as well as be rewarded with friends with those who are part of said Hospital Staff. Both old and new.

What is your motivation for applying?:
My first role in SRP is as a Teacher, I’m constantly thinking of the role I next want to apply to, and I love putting my free time into SRP due to not having much other things to put my time into, which is a LOT. I have so many friends and find my time often being occupied by SRP, whether it’s me being a teacher, role playing, applying for something new, or just playing it in general. I’ve been wanting to be part of EMS for a while and currently want to be a paramedic. I want more action and to be involved with others! I originally wanted to become just a doctor, but with this I find myself being even more excited for EMS. A big influence for me to do this is my friend who’s in EMS, and I’m ready to give EMS my all. I love detailRP especially as a writer, most of the time I use all three of my appends and sometimes I even do more, like most if not all my actions when roleplaying with me is DetailRP unless I’m teaching, even then there are moments I detailRP. I also seem to be becoming tired due to not as many activities to keep myself energized despite being a teacher, so I wanted to reach a hand out to more jobs in order to not only become more well known in SRP but also to know more people myself and have more activities to do in my time while playing SRP.

Which role are you applying for?
(Surgeon, Doctor, or Psychiatrist):

Doctor!

What knowledge do you have of Hospital Work?
Due to the new and improved Hospital, I’ve become less familiar with the Hospital, but still know of the work that Hospital Staff work on. Despite this, I still don’t know as much as I wish, so please bear with me. Throughout making this application I’ve become far more intertwined with my knowledge on being EMS. I’m also heavily aware that there is a lot of typing and detail involved in the job.

Doctors
Doctors can often be seen attending to patients in a plethora of ways, such as simple check-ups, examining, blood work, diagnosing, prescribing items accordingly, and more. Doctors can tend to broken bones, dismemberment, and more. Jobs that Psychiatrists and Paramedics don't do are often done by Doctors as well. I often see Doctors in the ER or doing RecoveryRP, but I’ve acknowledged whilst doing this application and others that they do so much more behind the scenes. Personally, I didn't know until now how much Doctors really do, and I know that most people don't know how much they really do which makes me look up to doctors, especially with how hard they work!

Psychiatrists
Work in therapy, with mental health, and are often diagnosing patients. Professionals that work to help those patients with mental and emotional needs in many ways, whether it's just prescribing pills or putting them in isolation. These workers are to provide safe and free to talk environments to their patients who are there and expecting respect and safety. In the hospital environment Psychiatrists are expected to make sure patients get the required "help" to be well enough to go out into the society and make sure other citizens are safe in that same society with the patient.

Paramedics
Paramedics are known to work with KPD and be called by entering 110 into your phone and asking for medical help. Paramedics are the Emergency team of the Hospital Staff and therefore drive the emergency vehicles, also known as ambulances, to emergency situations that are unable to be moved to the Hospital without the help of the Paramedics and their emergency vehicles. An example situation being when a tower of people in the school had fallen and students were injured to where the Paramedics had to come and get those that were injured and unable to run themselves to the hospital.

Despite my lack of knowledge, I hope to learn effectively how to be the best EMS employee I can be in order to do the best work in SRP I can. I’m prepared to actively put time and effort into being a Doctor.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to being demoted at any given time if accepted?
Yes, my acknowledgement of this is high and I accept this completely as it’s completely reasonable.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you agree to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
I acknowledge this and have prepared myself to dedicate myself 100% to the Hospital Staff role.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished?
I acknowledge this perfectly due to the fact that training will allow me to put 110% into the Hospital Staff role, as well as do it correctly with the most applicable knowledge I can.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
I acknowledge this completely and always. Knowing the fact that training and situations are IC unless said otherwise by staff and taking the IC or OOC into OOC or IC is inappropriate of me and others along with being against the rules of SRP.

In-Character (IC) Section
SECTION 1: PERSONAL DETAILS

Character’s Full Name:

Areum Gima

Character’s Gender and Pronouns:
Female - She/Her

Character’s Age (if accepted):

Character’s Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelor/Masters/PhD):

Doctor of Medicine - MD

Character’s Nationality:
Japanese

Character’s Marital Status:
Single

Character’s Religious Denomination:
Factualist

Character’s Spoken Languages:
Japanese as of now, this is bound to change eventually.

Backstory (100+ Words)
Areum was a cheerful kid, not conscious of the world yet, only knowing her parents and those around her. Such as her neighbors and the hospital workers. Her father worked in the rice fields, and her mother an unemployed stay at home mom, who had secretly contracted a rare disease called “Moyamoya disease”. Her father then had her relive this trauma as he found himself diagnosed with “Japanese encephalitis,” a disease that can be earned from mosquitos. After finishing highschool and earning her own last name after leaving the orphanage in Tokyo, she went to the university of Tokyo to earn her medical degree. The Department of Hematology allowed her to specialize in these medical areas, areas which related to her parents deaths and diseases in some way. Due to Areum’s past, she finds it hard to read social cues, not understanding most of the time whenever there’s a problem. It needs to be said straightforwardly to her, or else there’s no point in trying to help her understand. Hikari is also able to deliver news without any negative or positive emotion, which can be on the negative side sometimes.

Mother
Areum’s mother was the most known figure in her life, she would often go on walks to buy groceries, greeting everyone who passed her as they would greet back. Areum thought her life was bliss, until one day, she found her mother in bed. Areum’s mother, Aimi Enomoto, had kept this disease from her and everyone else in her birthplace, which was a small town. No matter if she had told them, the disease is incurable. Whilst on her deathbed Aimi would hum to Areum in order to calm her throughout the time she cried. What fully ended Aimi was a stroke due to bleeding in the brain which nobody happened to be present for, ultimately allowing Areum to find her mother dead in that hospital bed she layed in. This death links to Areum’s Hematology specialty by being a progressive cerebrovascular disorder caused by blocked arteries at the base of the brain, arteries being blood related and the disease being a blood disorder.

Father
Shata Enomoto, Areum’s father, worked in the rice fields. Upon learning of his wife’s disease he had to work harder in the rice fields to help his family. Areum would watch him work from the hospital rooms’ windows. One day, a week before her mother’s death, Areum had not spotted her father out in the rice fields, and when she had ran to her home all the way from the hospital, she had fallen to her knees sobbing. Areum’s father was lying ill in bed. He had been diagnosed with “Japanese encephalitis” a disease contracted from mosquitoes, and can be deadly. Of course, Areum never got the lucky side of the stick. Her father quickly died that afternoon, his body unable to fight due to exhaustion from working, and the family not being able to afford the treatment to help fight off the disease. There was no cure, and Areum was soon left to fend for herself.

Orphanage
When Areum was introduced to the orphanage, many kids stared at her, eyes would quickly travel to her the moment she had walked into a room. She wore clothes made for her by her mother a couple months before her death, and had a sack of items that was once owned by her father that held multiple objects that would carry on her parent’s memories. She would be picked on for, “Being too weak,” as both her parents had seemed to have weak immune systems as all the children were knowledgeable of was being “sick” means your immune systems weren’t enough to keep the “sickness” out. Oftentimes older kids would fend students off of Hikari, scars litter her body underneath her clothing, a lighter shade than her actual skin which made them most noticeable in summer type clothing, resulting in her no longer wearing such clothing types. Kids joked that by the time Areum’s scars fade she’d become a “normal” person. They were right, Areum was never seen as the average person as those scars never faded, she went through life with a neutral expression, often faked smiles, and a neutral stare that could throw anyone off with an eerie glare.

School
Areum stayed relatively quiet throughout her school life, when she first entered the orphanage she was in 6th grade. She went through school with her head down and stuck in a medical book. Unlike the orphanage, her classmates never spoke or tried to come near her, which helped her study for her future. However when she enrolled in the University of Tokyo, she studied in The Department of Hematology. She was often approached due to random group projects, or those who needed notes from the last class and weren’t available to go knowing that Areum was there. Areum was known, despite her trying to stay low. She wasn’t popular, but she was someone who you’d stop and stare at, whether it’d be for beauty, eyesore, confusion, or any other conflicting feelings as an off aura often followed her. After graduating from the University of Tokyo and earning her Doctor in Medicine, Areum went to a Hematology Residency program for another two years in order to work on this specialty more. Areum pulled herself together, making sure to bring her health to the best it can be as she searched for a new home. A new home which she found in Karakura.

A New Life In Karakura
After searching for a year to find a new home, Areum found a place called Karakura, an island home surrounded by mountains neighboring Tokyo. The night she moved in she started working on her Doctor work again, she studied for a few months before deciding she was ready to be part of the hospital team, spending as much of her free time on her application to be a doctor. Throughout her time in Karakura she experienced multiple gang fights from afar, trials, and other large events that were mostly due to gangs. Eventually, Areum finished the application and rushed to send it in. She didn’t know if she’d get a second chance, but it’s all she has.

SECTION 2: MEDICAL HISTORY

What is your character’s medical specialty? Why did they choose this focus?
(Ensure this is appropriate to the position you have chosen)

Hematology (the study of blood and blood disorders).

Whilst researching medical specialties, Areum stumbled upon Hematology. Not only did Areum feel more connected to this specialty, she realized it was directly related to the diseases that both her parents had become deceased to. Areum became intertwined in this focused specialty, she researched and most of her free time in medical school

What medical residencies did your character take after medical school?
Areum indulged herself in a Hematology residency for two years after Med School in Japan.

Does your character have any work experience in medical positions?
Not yet!

Has your character completed any additional schooling?
No, she was too focused on her studies to combine another schooling into her time.

SECTION 3: CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Describe your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

Areum’s first appearance depends on the state you find her in. Despite that, what you’ll always notice from her is her light, golden brown hair. It’s a medium-short length as it has short waves that have a slight curl down her rounded-square face shape. Her hair ends at the base of her neck. She’s got a slim, healthy body with only the necessary amount of muscle to aid her in her work, the only workout she got was jogging around campus on her free time or carrying papers from class to class. A birthmark that sparks a multitude of lines that are darker in color of her lighter skin tone is placed on her right ear. Her pale green eyes subconsciously held a neutral, clouded look as if she had no care for those who were near her and was focused on a topic unconsciously. If you were to call out to her she’d look up at you with a dull, neutral expression as a sudden brightness came to her eyes and a smile spread across her lips. There’s no telling when this smile is fake or real unless you can already tell the difference.

1692382692909.png
Introductions
When being introduced to Areum there’s no reason for her to be caught off guard as she’ll be expecting you and the introducer, you’ll first notice a gleam in her eyes, whether this is the lighting or just her personality you couldn’t tell. She’d offer a warm smile, one that slowly racked goosebumps along your spine as she spoke of her first and last name, and her first and last name only, a silky tone leaving her lips seemed to line your hearing. Most likely, she’ll only speak to answer you or respond to small talk. It’s not likely she’ll start a conversation first unless it’s for work, information, or she’s actually interested in you. You’ll slowly grow an eerie feeling as it seems her small, warm smile doesn’t seem to go away or change, the same replicating her stare as it no longer feels like a friendly glance as it doesn’t move from your eyes yet it still seemed as if her eyes were looking all over you and into your soul, note that this feeling takes thirty minutes of individual conversation with her.

Meeting her in Public
There’s two situations here, the first is if you come up to her in public without warning. Before you call her out, or allow her any time to notice you, you notice she has a pale stare with a cloudy look in her dull, neutral expression. She’ll have stiff movements that seem to only be meant to get whatever they’re being used for done. Every now and then a slight lip bite will be seen, you’re unsure of the reason. When you call out to her or walk up to her, her iris will have a slight light tone added to it and a small smile will place itself on her lips almost instantly. She’ll offer a small wave and her sudden expression change will throw you off guard, depending on your reaction she’ll either try to manipulate you into thinking you were just imagining it or act like you didn’t see anything. If you try to mention the blank, dull expression of hers that you had seen before, she’ll immediately shut you down, lying or switching the conversation onto something else. Her hand movements will become more frequent when speaking to you, somewhat lively in a feeling of need.

Charms
You’ll often see Areum fiddling with a charm, or multiple at a time. These charms were gifted to her and are on a range of multiple different items. Some objects with meaning, or just items that reminded them of her. The charms are only from those who are close to her. These charms will stay in her internal pockets, or somewhere she can reach without them becoming a hazard or being seen/taken from her. If you offer her a ‘charm’ of your own, she’ll kindly decline unless you are important to her. She holds these items close and it keeps her from ‘acting out’ or being deemed ‘psycho’, which can be considered for a multitude of reasons depending on how you view her at the time and more.

Statistics
Areum is 5 '7 (170 cm), originating from Tokyo, she’s about 129 lbs (58 kg) and was born on June 6th (Gemini).

How does your character act on and off duty?
On Duty;
Areum when working keeps a focused, calm atmosphere around her. She’s serious and can come off as cold due to her neutral words. If she’s performing her duties she’s going to be quick and keep the utmost 100% accuracy. She cannot allow herself to show weakness or downfall, she'll keep her manners and show proper respect. At times she might accidentally become rude or 'snarky', but this isn't to be taken offensively as she might just be stressed or starting to succumb to her lack of sleep. She'll keep a stiff posture, a focused, dull, and neutral glare. She doesn't wish to intimidate anyone, only to do her job. If she is unable to perform her necessary procedure, she will grow snarky and impatient with whatever or whoever is restricting her, depending on the person this might change for better or worse. She will not exchange small talk, the only talking will be for needs or information, drowning out any other words that don't relate to her current work situation.

Off Duty;
You're most likely to find Areum either reviewing notes or reading in a less populated area while holding one- or few- of her charms, but on the rare occasion she'll find an area with people she knows and offer her usual "happy, light-hearted" expression and a slightly more energetic personality. Depending on how well you know her, is whether or not you can tell what is fake and what is genuine. She doesn't enjoy having free-time, it chills her to the bone knowing she's just sitting somewhere doing nothing. It makes her feel as if she's become lazy and brings her back to the times of when her father had spent his life dedicated to working for his daughter and wife, this feeling soon makes her sick to her stomach and she proceeds to throw up; where she most likely runs to a bathroom to relieve herself of this sickness. Areum is often found with the same dull, neutral expression as you would if you were to find her in public.

Does your character function better on their own or with others?
Areum’s functioning better or preferably with others or not can depend on how she’s feeling at the moment, but during work is always preferred on her own unless she is not professional in a subject she’s required to do, if she needs someone to be 100% accurate in her work she will work her best with them.

Stressed;
When Areum is stressed, it’s likely that she’ll be quieter than usual, holding onto a charm or two whenever her hands are free. She’ll most likely have a more uncomfortable expression as thoughts that don’t normally cloud her thoughts spin around her mind. She’ll fiddle with items and her eyes will be slightly slanted downwards with a dull look, her eyebrows starting to clench forward in focus. She’ll try to section herself from others, searching for a calm, lone room that will allow her time to breathe.

Calm;
Areum can be around almost anyone if she’s calm, she’ll interact easily and smoothly with those around her. If you try to provoke her in any way or change her emotion, she’ll kindly excuse herself from the situation, find somewhere to take deep breaths, and then continue on with her day in a calm mood. Unless you manage to break this calmness, Areum will stay calm throughout her day. She’ll have a softer smile than usual and a warmer look, this is Areum's definition of happy.

Annoyed/Angry;
If Areum is annoyed/angry, forget it. She’ll be snarky and rude throughout the time she’s feeling this way despite keeping up with her mannerisms. She won’t yell unless she’s furious and is better left alone. She can do anything just fine on her own unless, like stated in the beginning, it’s work. If you leave her on her own long enough, or are someone in a select few of individuals who can calm her down, do NOT interact with her until she’s back to ‘normal’.

What plans does your character have for the future?
Areum doesn't have a planned out future for herself, but she has already set a plan for herself. Areum is destined to be alone, despite others best wishes she won't find love. Unless she finds someone who can deal with someone as 'crazy' and 'weird' as her. Areum wants to be known for her hard work, working constantly in the Hospital in order to show her importance as an employee. Eventually, Areum will step down from whatever position she holds in the hospital and live the rest of her life in simpler jobs that she can perform without feeling that 'lazy' sickness. Despite this, Areum will spend all her time in EMS being the best she can be, she'd want to be an inspiration to some and known well by all, it'd be something to make her smile genuinely.

How is your character perceived by others? How does it contrast with their perception of themself?
How others perceive Areum can expand into a variety of different ways. It’d be rare to have the same perception of Areum as someone else, due to her acting spontaneously. The most common view that you’d share with someone is that Areum is a hard worker who drives herself to be accurate, and is just weary from time to time. A less known view is that Areum is cold, scary, and borderline crazy, yet this is the most accurate. Areum is seen as a doctor that is never seen working with a smile. If you have the chance to know about Areum's past, which is rare as she doesn't give her information that isn't needed out, you'll view her through red shaded glasses as you imagine how "Hard her life must be."

How Areum perceives herself is that she’s just herself. She doesn’t have any extra thoughts on herself unless she critiques herself or thinks of how she was when she was younger with her parents. She sees herself as what she is, an animal that just went through life to become someone of her younger self's dreams. Areum eventually will see herself as someone who is loved and can be someone who others think of when they need help.

Thank you for taking your time to read this application!

Note; I just recently decided on changing her name, so if you do notice that it says 'Hikari' anywhere, that's a mistake I failed to encounter. The skin and name is also subject to change, however the story and all else stays the same!

Last edited:

6Pancake

Level 231
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
PENDING

Thank you for taking the time to apply, however, we have decided to place your application on pending.

- When more slots are opened, your application will be re-reviewed. If in this time you decide you no longer wish to apply, change the title of this thread to "REMOVE"

If you need any further assistance, feel free to privately message me - 4lx. - via discord and we will solve any inquiries you may have.

6Pancake

Level 231
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
ACCEPTED

Thank you for taking the time to apply, we hope you are excited to hear that you have been accepted!

- In order to proceed, you will need to join the Karakura Emergency discord (CLICK HERE) to receive your roles.
- You will also need to be online in order to receive an introduction and the necessary equipment to carry out your duties as a Hospital Worker.

If you need any further assistance, feel free to privately message me - 6pancake - via discord and we will solve any inquiries you may have.

Users who are viewing this thread