[MAIN] soratheonly
[ALT] Soraonly
[ALT] SillySora

Discord Name & Tag:
soratheonly

Which timezone are you in?
CST

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:
All applications are in order from newest to oldest.

Soratheonly [Previously SoraReincarnated]
[Denied] https://schoolrp.net/threads/soratheonly-lore-team-app.64543/
[Waiting for Review] https://schoolrp.net/threads/soratheonly-event-team-application.64110/
[Pending] https://schoolrp.net/threads/doctor-application-2-soratheonly.63742/
[Denied] https://schoolrp.net/threads/sorareincarnated-doctor-app.62068/ (Server Reputation)

Soraonly [Previously SoraMJ, SMJ737]
[Waiting for Review] https://schoolrp.net/threads/environmental-club-soraonly.63622/
[Accepted] https://schoolrp.net/threads/soramj-vietnamese-application.60476/
[Denied] https://schoolrp.net/threads/college-council-app-smj737.59253/

SillySora [Previously BoredLJ]
[Accepted] https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-application-boredlj.63665/
[Accepted] https://schoolrp.net/threads/huy-linh-vulee-p-a-teacher-application.60553/
[Accepted] https://schoolrp.net/threads/boredlj-vietnamese-application.60466/

Describe your activity on the server:
I’m often online, you can find me hosting classes or just overall patrolling the school on my teacher account almost everyday. To rate my activity it’s an 8/10 during school season and a 9/10 during summer break. I sit in plaza a lot when I have nothing to do whilst replying on discord and making notes for a plethora of things! I’m very active on discord if I’m not active on the server, especially during my breaks in school or during my classes when I have nothing to do, and often can get on during times I’m free, which you can see in the table below.

Saturday
Sunday
8AM to 3AM
8AM to 7-8PM
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
3:40PM to 10PM
3:40PM to 7-8PM
5:30PM to 7-8PM

What is your motivation for applying?:
There are two main reasons as to why I have decided to apply for KPD. Both are very important to me and I’m happy to share!

The Start
When I first got into College in SRP I had originally had one faction in mind that I wanted to join, that was KPD. I didn’t know much, but I was determined to join it. Eventually I wondered to myself if I wanted to really go through with it, I still had the thought in my mind that I wanted to join KPD, but no matter what I couldn’t bring myself to write that application. I started to become known in SRP through my teacher, soon writing my second EMS application and ending up on pending. The thought of joining KPD still layed in the back of my mind and I started applying myself to a gang in order to understand not only gangrp more but combatrp in general. I then ended up leaving said gang just before it had disbanded. Now I’m writing this application remembering all those months ago when I had first wanted to apply to KPD.

Friends and those Encouraging Me
I have many friends in SRP, some of which are in KPD who are motivating me to apply for KPD earlier than I had intended. These friends inspire me to reach for a position I always thought I might reach and for some reason I listened, and honestly I’m glad that I did because I love the line of KPD work without any hesitation. I’ve been pushed to do things I hesitated to do before, and now I’ve become someone somewhat known in SRP and can’t help but thank all those who helped me along the way of my journey. I expect that this is the last faction I’m to apply for as my journey will be complete and a new one will begin.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
Currently, I know as much about police work as any other decently experienced SRP player. This includes the known outside work of police and police work that I’ve experienced myself. Below, I’ll state all knowledge I have of police work in a summarization of what I’ve experienced and figured out on my own.

Bailing/Front desk work
Police are normally found at the front desk, either being paid the bail for felons to be out of jail, reports, or casual questions. There is a wide range of what can be done at the front desk, but it’s most likely you’ll see an officer at work outside the station.

Answering Calls
It’s often that police are dialed using the number 110. This number is used for emergencies and are put into a call log for those who are offline to see and if able to come online to help, can. Answering calls for situations is one of the main works of the police and is often happening daily.

Arresting, Crime situations, Fines, etc
In Karakura, it’s normal to find felons roaming the streets and gangs doing crime. Police are in charge of assessing these situations, arresting criminals, chasing criminals, fining those who are disobeying rules that are necessary for a fine, interrogating suspects, and more. Due to the rise of criminal activity, police are at an all-time-high of working on the streets or raiding homes in order to keep justice high in the beloved city of many, Karakura.

Events
Events such as the fire breakout along shops to introduce the new business park heavily relied on KPD to secure the areas and stop citizens from harming themselves or others. These events even include riot shields in order to protect officers from citizens themselves as adrenaline can affect those to do crazy things.

Equipment
Police Baton - Accessible to all officers, used to apprehend criminals.
Handcuffs - Accessible to all officers, used to restrain a target's hands.
Police Radio - Accessible to all officers, a waterproof communication device that's used by all emergency units.
Stun Blaster - Accessible to all officers, stuns a target in order to stop them from moving.
Breathalyzer - Accessible to all officers and EMS workers, used by emergency units in order to tell the drunk percentage of an individual.
Pepper Spray - Accessible to all officers and EMS workers, temporarily blinds a target, however it's a 3-time use device.
Tranquilizer - Accessible to Police Sergeants and Detective Inspectors, a plastic device that is used by police officers to neutralize a threat.
Riot Shield - Accessible to all officers, shield of tempered-glass to allow officers a source of protection.

Ranks
MAIN DIVISION
Commissioner
Captain
Lieutenant
Sergeant
Corporal
Patrol-Officer
Cadet
DETECTIVE DIVISION
Detective Superindendent
Detective Chief Inspector
Detective Inspector
Detective Constable

Why is the Police important to SchoolRP?
Police are important to SchoolRP due to the fact that crime is its own rp. Without police there would be nobody to stop those who are corrupt or those who hurt those innocent or others in general. Police stop, or at least attempt to, the ever growing law-breaking community.

If police didn’t exist in SRP, what would happen?
Well, players and characters would no longer have a punishment for breaking crimes or their unfortunate decisions. This would increase players who involve themselves in crime for even just the sheer thrill of it, causing the world to go into chaos, as if it was the purge.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?
I acknowledge this without hesitation due to knowing full well I applied while being aware of this.

In-Character (IC) Section

What's your character's full name?:
Yong-Sun Seong

How old is your character (if accepted)?:

What are your character's gender and pronouns?:
Female, She/Her

Please select your highest academic role at the time of writing this application:
(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD):

Bachelors

What languages does your character know besides Japanese?:
Korean (Applying for)

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?
Yong-Sun Seong, a tall, 5 '11 sturdy female who often dresses in male attire paired with her muscled body; without her long hair, individuals would think she was a man. Her name, Yong-Sun, is known as a Korean male name, however Yong-Sun was born female. She holds a tall stance at all times and rarely falters, her dark-inky eyes piercing as she observes rooms, situations, and those around her. Yong-Sun, going by the name of Yong if she’s to be referred to non-formally, has long, straight dark brown hair that holds smooth volume whilst only maintaining the most presentable look despite only having been brushed that morning. Yong has smooth skin, other than the scar of a gash that runs along the side to the front of her throat, along with a scar running along her arm that lengthly wraps around it like a snake. Her teeth are as perfect as can be, despite her canines that are naturally lengthened like fangs.

Yong wears three dog tags, two state the following ‘Army, 71033825, Yong-Sun Seong,’ and the other states, ‘Army, 64987725, Yu-jun Seong.’ If you were to ask her about it she’d simply say, “I’d have two, but he died and gave me his.”

When looking at Yong she resembles a ‘guard dog’ most similar to a doberman. She walks always knowing where she’s going, if she’s to run it will be a chase. Yong has a powerful voice and is not afraid to yell, often using a strong tone when being spoken to in a professional setting. She is never sarcastic and doesn’t lie, straightforward and honest no matter what.

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?
Professional
Yong keeps a straight-neutral look. She doesn’t give a smile or a wave and keeps a strict posture. Whatever duty is given to her she does it once commanded to with quick actions and determination. Yong takes in everything around her, scrolling through her thoughts for what could happen and any situation that is yet to come; being prepared for anything is something Yong was taught from her father, she will never forget that training. The following below is a situation exampling how my character, Yong-Sun Seong, would react in professionalized situations

An Interview
Yong stood, watching the individual who was seated before her. They gestured to the seat in front of their desk as she complied, taking a seat, continuing her stiff posture.
“Your name was. .?”
“Yong-Sun Seong, sir/ma’am.”
Confused, the interviewer watched Yong with a raised brow, “Yong-Sun? As in, a male’s name?”
“Yes. My name is indeed fit for a male.” Seong answered immediately, not reacting as she watched the interviewer with a focused gaze.
“Right. What would you say is your most memorable memory as a veteran?”
Yong kept quiet momentarily, staring as she nodded softly without taking her eyes away from the interviewer, “When I first witnessed a real battle.” She didn’t say much, only saying what she needed in order to answer the question.
“Because. .?”
“It was worse than how my father described it.” Yong stared at the interviewer with a now hardened glance, despite being careful not to show her uncomfortability, it was evident that the interviewer noticed her discomfort.
“. .I think that’s enough. You can find your way out the way you came.” The interviewer shivered as they watched Yong stand up, straight and tall before making her way out of the room.

Casual
In a casual situation, Yong still does not stay relaxed. She naturally holds a stiff posture but her words are not as on-edge as she is also much calmer when speaking, her tone softer and her gaze less active to learn the situation around her. However, Seong is sometimes unable to tell when a situation isn’t considered professional and might accidentally act as if on-duty whilst in a situation that was considered casual by others.

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?
Co-Workers
“Those who work alongside me. I respect them for making it this far into their journey and view them as those who are mature due to the ability of their hard work. If you’re to be my co-worker then you’re deserving of a greeting bow, handshake, and no aggression in my tone as well as actions. However, if you’re to prove this evaluation wrong, then I will have no choice to no longer immediately respect you and you’d have to regrain this trust, respect, and thought on your actions.”

Teamwork
“Teamwork is a necessary variable in order to become an unstoppable force. It’s an aspect that allows any kind of team absolute authority. Teams are everywhere; for example, school faculty, EMS workers, KPD themselves, gangs, and more. The use of teamwork takes a team to a whole new power level, individual skills put together to create a doubled, perhaps tripled skill level is a frightening sight; one truly undefeatable in the way that teamwork becomes the highest form of dependency between members of a group.”

What's your character's backstory?
The birth of a Child
Yong-Sun Seong, a beautiful baby girl with the darkest brown of features and the smoothest, pale skin. The girl was happy, giggling in her father’s arms as she was unaware of the distaste on his face. Seong’s mother lay dormant on the hospital bed, a flatline echoing in the background, ringing in Yu-jun’s ears. Yu-jun turned to the door with Yong-Sun in hand, grimacing at the nurses that stood silent in grievance. He spoke with a raspy voice and a hardened look, “Yong-Sun Seong,” the nurses shivered begging for him to reconsider. Yu-jun shook his head, “He will grow to be a strong man.” Despite their best efforts, Yu-jun never considered Yong-Sun as the female she was, forcing her to wear male clothing and a ‘binder’ which consisted of cloth strongly wrapped around her chest; only allowing Yong-Sun to keep her long hair in order to remember her originality, putting it into a man bun in order to keep her the boy he always wanted. Needed.

Inhumane Training
When Yong-Sun had turned seven years old, her father started her training, “You boy will train hard and become stronger than any other man in this country,” Yu-jun spat, he didn’t, couldn’t, accept the fact Yong-Sun was a girl. Everyday, every minute, Yong-Sun was considered a boy; and if she worked hard enough, she’d be a man. Yong-Sun worked hard, carrying large buckets full of water on her shoulders whilst doing daily activities, jogging up and down hills while carrying school work, food, water, and more. She’d have an hour long training supervised by Yu-jun everyday, this training consisted of the average military course materials. Yu-jun ran constantly, if she was found walking when she could jog, she was forced to train through the night instead of sleeping. Eventually, when Yu-jun left for the army when Yu-jun hit the age of 11 and was then supervised by old veterans who had the same thoughts and outlook of Yu-jun, Yong-Sun was put under the vision that her father was constantly watching, always ensuring she was training harder and harder each day. Yong-Sun soon began to enjoy her endless training at the age of 16 to the age of 18, this training was her life. She knew of nothing else except her mediocre scores in school, they were enough to get by, but she knew she was smarter than that; however, she didn’t have the time to spend on her school work.

The destruction of Family
It was Yong-Sun’s birthday. She was turning 18 and was wrapping the cloth wrap around her chest just like any other day, preparing herself to start working on her daily training. When just finishing brushing and putting her hair up into a man bun, she heard an evident knock on the door of her home. It was loud and heavy, the wood sounding as if it’d snap at the fist that pounded on it. She quickly made her way to the front door, opening it with one swift movement as she raised a brow at the two men standing before her in a military uniform. One kneeled onto one knee, holding out a dog tag on his palms that had the engraving of her father’s. She laughed, shaking her head as she imagined her father had finally found out how to make a joke before the other military member took his hat off and placed it to his chest, “I’m. So very sorry, sir.” The words brought a bitter taste to her tongue, she furrowed her brows, “Excuse me?” She asked with a thick, slightly agitated tone. “Your father has. . passed away in battle.” The member looked down, shaking his head as Yong-Sun took in the heaviness of the situation. The feeling sunk into her skin like the venomous teeth of a snake. Her father was gone.

A new Veteran
Due to her father no longer being in the family and Yong-Sun being known as her father’s son, she was inclined to join the Korean war as an army member half a year after turning eighteen. She worked just as hard as ever, some would say harder as she’d work during countless nights. Yong bit her tongue at the mention of her father, everyday being called Yu-jun’s wondrous son. She fought effortlessly in the war, unknown to how many people she had killed. This went on for years, the clinging of her father’s dog tag against her own reminding her everyday about his death. Yong-Sun was distant from her members, but still managed to create relationships for the essential work of teamwork. Eventually, Yong-Sun turned 23, she was tired but still physically young. Despite wanting to stay in the military, she knew it depleted her health and her body would quickly fold in on itself. She decided she wanted to take a year break, still training, just at a much lower level; but laying low for now.

Finding a new way to Fight
Yong-Sun had grown tired of sitting around, she wanted a new form of action, a safer form of action far away from what reminded her of her father. She couldn’t help but start to pack, a rush of adrenaline hitting her as she stuffed her suitcase full of clothing, essentials, tools, and more. Before leaving her birth-place she prayed for her father’s acceptance and bid a farewell to all her memories. Yong-Sun found herself arriving at Karakura, settling down in an apartment and taking off her cloth wrapping, she could finally be herself, after all these years. Despite her new found freedom, Yong-Sun’s father’s commands rioted in her ears, ‘you can never get away from your destiny to fight Yong-Sun. Never,’ the words whisper in her ears constantly. These words brought her to where she is now, the doormat of KPD.

General knowledge

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?
“No, it’s illegal to own.”

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription
Paracetamol, ¥1,500 per pack - Used for temporary pain relief.
Multivitamins, ¥3,500 per pack - Medication consisting of vitamins that can be for a plethora of ideals.
Iron Supplements, ¥2,500 per pack - A medication for an iron-deficiency.
Melatonin, ¥3,000 per pack - Mainly used for sleep problems, can control how and when you sleep.
Cough Syrup, ¥6,000 per pack - Used to relieve common cold effects such as coughing, stuffy noses, and more.

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?
“I would instantly step in, entering the situation with an assertive gaze as I questioned both my co-worker(s) and the inmate. I’d then refrain from scolding the co-worker(s) as I mentally wrote down the evaluation and proceeded to remind them that abuse on an inmate is frowned upon, then I would walk away in order to report to a higher-up of the unfortunate situation that I had encountered. From there on the situation isn’t in my hands and is now the responsibility of the higher-up(s).”

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?
“I would take no time to help. I’d make work to separate my co-worker from the situation and would de-escalate everyone in the area. If that doesn’t work, I’ll yell. Tell them to either back up or get against a wall depending on all that is happening. Truly the situation itself depends on how I’d react but my co-worker’s safety and following the rules that I am inclined to follow are of the utmost importance no matter what. If the situation gets out of hand, I’m always able to ask for those available to come help if I’m unable to handle it.”

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?
“I’d keep quiet, making sure they’re unaware of my knowledge. Gathering evidence from the shadows or in a stealth like manner. I’d try to recognize others that know of this situation and co-operate with them in order to gather enough evidence to report the co-worker to higher-ups. I’d be disappointed, but in order to keep justice, I would take the time in order to resolve what was done without aggression and/or disorder.”

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?
“Immediately turn them down, there is no other option or decision. Money is nothing to me as this job not only pays enough with its own salary, but the experience itself is worth it. I would never accept any kind of bribe, it’s not worth the risk if it’s evident there is no obvious answer that would benefit me more than there would be harm.”

Last edited:

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
ACCEPTED
After having carefully reviewed your applications, the higher-up team
has decided to give you a chance at becoming part of our faction!​

WHAT NOW?
-
In order to proceed, you will need to join the discord server that house
the faction you have applied for. To find it, go to the SchoolRP discord
server (CLICK HERE) and search for our discord server!

- We will also need you to be online to receive your introductions and
the necessary equipment to carry out your duties as part of the faction!​

ADDITIONAL NOTES
If you need further assistance, you can privately message
me (@Yonio) or any other available Admin+ via Discord
so that we can solve any other inquiries you may have

Users who are viewing this thread