soratheonly
soratheonly
Omega+

IGN:
[Main, applying with] soratheonly
[ALT] SillySora
[ALT] Soraonly
[ALT] soraraahah

Describe your activity and potential punishment history as a player of the server:
I’m often online, despite having school, you can frequently see me on the server. If I’d rate my activity, I’d give it a 8/10. There are times where I’m not on the server, but instead on the discord server to cover that. During my passing times throughout the school day, I’m able to access the forums or the discord server on my phone to be able to help others or respond to others. Below you’ll find a table that shows my schedule and how it works! When there are days without school it follows the beginning like weekends and ends like a school night, for days off without school the next day it’s the same as weekends. I’m able to come up with a minimum of 3 hours a weekday, and up to 10 a weekend day! I'm usually able to finish any schoolwork in school, which really frees up my time and allows me to be way more available. I'm always a DM away as my DMs are constantly open and available, which I'm very good about checking as soon as possible, so when messaging me to get on during my free times outside of school or during my passing times-which my school schedule can be shown in DMs- then there's a 99% chance that I will!

I have one ban that was appealed four days after receiving it. This ban was due to a VPN (or internet) problem which resulted in my account connecting with a banned account that wasn't mine. Otherwise, I have no other punishment history and strive on following the rules in order to be the best person I possibly can be. I constantly work to improv myself and will see to it that I never receive a ban again.
Saturday
Sunday
8AM to 3AM
8AM to 7-8PM
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
3:40PM to 10PM
3:40PM to 7-8PM
5:30PM to 7-8PM

Please provide any previous faction applications you have created, whether accepted or denied:
Applications are in order from oldest to newest.
https://schoolrp.net/threads/college-council-app-smj737.59253/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/huy-linh-vulee-p-a-teacher-application.60553/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/sorareincarnated-doctor-app.62068/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/environmental-club-sillysora.63622/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/doctor-application-2-soratheonly.63742/

https://schoolrp.net/threads/soraraahah-kpd-application.65263/

Provide your Discord and confirm if you have a microphone:
soratheonly

I currently own a Fifine microphone which is placed on a boom arm for said microphone. I use this constantly to vc and if pictures are needed I will gladly send them in DMs. Any proof should be available to be given or confirmed when being spoken to in vc. Rex, Oli, and Allen, current and former staff members, can also vouch that I do in fact have a microphone as they have spoken in a faculty vc as well as other VCs with me continuously. I’m always available to message and/or vc unless said otherwise. I’m very open to calling and often use discord which is my main form of communication combined with my five years of being on discord.

What is your time zone and country of residence?:
CST, I currently reside in the United States.

Are you aware that if you are inactive on the team you will be demoted?
I’m well aware and have prepared to put time, effort, and energy into the Event Team if accepted.

What previous experience do you have working in a team that would outshine other applicants?:
IRL
School
In school I’ve been part of many different teams such as for projects, class, or school events. I’ve been part of a volunteer program called “W.E.B” during my last year of Middle school which was a program where 8th graders helped 6th graders become more Intune with middle school. This team, or program, taught me to be friendly, active, energized, creative, and more. I also indulged myself in "Chorus" where you sing in a group of people. Throughout my years in Chorus, and plenty to come, I've learned that I have to be incredibly connected with my peers I'm singing with. Communication is a key in this class of mine and constant practice is an always. If one person is out of line, the whole 'team' can be out of line as well, which makes this my most team experience due to the precision of connection that Chorus holds.

Sports
I’ve been in multiple sports that included heavy teamwork. My first sport was soccer, or football, which is a sport known for the essential teamwork in winning. I became one with my teammates in order to win games due to the mixed matched grades. I played football for around three years before deciding to quit. After football, I then moved onto cross country. I would have to work with teammates in order to become passionate and encourage each other to continue running. This sport wasn’t my most communicative one, but there was still a lot of teamwork behind the scenes, such as help when stretching correctly. Eventually, I quit cross country after two years and moved onto volleyball for a year. In volleyball you had to constantly communicate and move with your team, yelling every time you called the ball, saw something others might not, encouragement, and more. During training I often helped others improve their form and was often told how the sport works due to being clueless and only knowing how to play.

SRP
Faculty
In faculty there are often times when new teachers, employees, or professors can be confused. There are even times where I wasn’t aware of a rule that hadn’t been told to us, and there are easy ways to correct this. Communication is big in faculty as there are often times where kids get in trouble and that faculty member needs help in controlling the situation, or times that teachers want to sit in on other teacher’s lessons.

Are you currently part of any Community Team? If so, which one and do you think you are able to manage your activity in both?
Currently I'm not part of any Community Teams!

Please provide a minimum of three (maximum of five) detailed event suggestions that would work for our server:
(Going over the set limit of event ideas can potentially jeopardize your chances of being accepted.)

PARADE EVENT.
Type
Planned!
Entertainment and Advertisement

[EVENT] A large commotion started on the streets, you feel a wave of energy as lights start to bustle into a strict line of presentation along the road. . Is that a float. .?

The ‘Parade Event’ is an event to show off the new business park, celebrate, and inflict happiness into the residents of Karakura. During the event a ‘parade’ a large number of performers, mascots, and business owners will present entertainment, what they’re promoting, and if a business owner, their ever growing new business that was just implemented into the new ‘towers’ of the business park! This parade will go around the streets to show a presentation of celebration for the business park that was worked so hard on, as well as to congratulate new business owners, remade shops, and new homeowners! This is a big step for Karakura, so an event to put everyone in a happy, marvelous mood could influence good deeds in Karakura overall.

Additions
Staff to either participate or keep players ‘under control’ + announce!
KPD to watch the streets in case of gangs or those who walk into the streets
Modelers/Media Team if it’s decided for custom ‘floats’ or items!
Volunteers for mascots, performers, etc
Business owners and EMS to participate to show off their part of business park

THEATRE EVENT
Type
School/Open to public event. Starts as a school planned (auditions) and then goes out to public for performance.
Planned

Play - Musical - Theatre
This event will take multiple steps. The first step is to create the script with multiple roles, a creative plot, entertaining twists, and more. This script will include written out detailrp for characters lines, a plethora of dialogue, character depth, etc. After the script is finished, or at the least, the characters, Staff will create a separate event for auditions that will consist of ‘judges’ to select the characters! Auditions can show off a players detailrp, character personality, and ability of rp. After auditions and players have been chosen for their roles, there will be multiple practices to perform the play under the supervision of the main Event Team members hosting it and/or Staff members. Once everyone is ready to perform the play, musical, etc, there will be an event announcement for it and during the performance players can come and watch to be entertained! Throughout this long process, it’s recommended that the Build Team is given the task of making a Theatre that you’ll take a bus to, like the volleyball courts and band concert area, if there isn’t one already!

Additions
Players to audition + participate
Builders for a theatre, or the scenes in the play
Staff to ‘keep it under control’ and announce it
Volunteers to write the script with Staff and/or Lore Team (Or just Staff and/or Lore Team)

MURDER MYSTERY.

Type
Flash Event
Gang Involved Event

Murder Mystery
[EVENT] Police sirens roar across the street as a static feeling writhes inside of you, the news booms on the televisions as a reported murder causes you to rush to the scene.

This event will be extremely sudden. It will be placed in a more public area as a way of opposition or a need to cause uproar but won't be where people often step. A volunteer player will happen to step upon the body, dialing 110 and watching the surroundings carefully as they call for help. Someone who has a more well known character such as a government worker or a member of KPD will offer their character to be killed if they wish to give their character up. A volunteer gang will be the ones who will murder said character as a way to make people fear and so on. Police will investigate the scene as EMS attempt to figure out how the character was murdered. There will be 3 volunteer gang suspects, one being the committers of the crime. News reports will bustle around the Karakura social media as it's questioned who dared to cause such an event. People will mourn, fear, and remember this. This can also be a new verified gang's introduction if they wish it to be!

Additions
Staff for any means necessary
Volunteer gangs
Volunteer player + well known character part of Government or KPD
Reporters to be ready to write about it and make announcements
Government to try and call people down afterwards with a speech

CAMP CRISIS.
Type
Flash event
Sudden mystery + Can turn into Lore!

[EVENT] You notice multiple people racing to the woods area as well as KPD and EMS, an alert for a missing group pings on your phone as you feel the urge to investigate. .

A group, or family, go camping in the woods for a night, but when it becomes day, they’re marked as missing. KPD are quick to come to the scene, and players start to gather around the area trying to get a sight of the area that’s being investigated! Animals are spotted around the area and are examined to see if they had part in the newly missing people. Volunteers to be ‘suspects’ are taken in by KPD and questioned about the family/group such as ‘when did you last see them’ or ‘where did you last see them?’ Players start to question what’s going on, some even becoming frantic as the mystery is still unsolved, eventually a relative of the group/family comes up exclaiming that they have found a member of the missing group/family and everyone, especially KPD, runs to the new scene. A member is seen with a bear, who was actually just trying to see if they were okay as the member layed on the ground with a broken ankle/leg, unconscious from lack of sleep and overbearing pain. They’re immediately ran to the hospital by the paramedics and helped while the KPD search for the remaining members, where they stumble upon a small trail of blood. Eventually, after following the blood to who knows where, KPD finds the group miraculously around an area either ‘hiding’, injured, or unconscious. When taken in for care and questioning there are multiple different stories and nobody knows what really happened behind the scenes. This can cause ruckus, new roleplay situations, lots of new news, and can even be part of Karakura lore as it can be dragged on for story purpose! The ending will be discussed with the event team (if I am to be accepted).

Additions
Volunteers to be the missing Campers
KPD to solve the mystery of the missing Campers
Wild Animal volunteers to act as ‘evidence’
EMS for when the Campers are found

Additional notes (You may leave this blank):
Thank you for taking the time to read this application.

Last edited:

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Accepted
Thank you for your application and congratulations! We're happy to welcome you as an event team member! You will receive your roles and all other information you need shortly.

Users who are viewing this thread