rieums
Omega

IGN (In-Game Name):
rieums [main]
floresial [account for EMS]

What is your discord name & tag?:
@rieums.

Previous bans:

Although I do know the previous punishments against me on the server, I have grown as a person since that time in my life. At that point, I was a 16-year-old girl who was lashing out against a player that had affected me in my own life. I began to lash out against not only the player involved but the staff that was involved in understanding the situation. I felt unheard and unseen when providing my proof about the player and lashed out in the only way possible, that being SchoolRP. Before I continue this story, I would like to preface this by saying that this situation is in the past and that history will not repeat itself. Yes, I was hurt by the situation as I was very young but there are a lot of things that time can do to a person. Years, to be specific. After my long break from the community, I was able to heal from the situation that had occurred and understand that the decisions that I made in the past not only hurt the player involved but my reputation. I took my time away from the server to learn and grow as an individual. I understand that history cannot repeat itself when it comes to my previous experiences, and I sincerely know that it will never happen again. This being said, I know that my word of me saying that it will not happen again may not be enough, but I do hope that my involvement in the server within the last two months will prove that I have grown as an individual. A three-year age gap can do a lot to a person, including their maturity. Now that you know the context of the reason for my previous punishments, I would like to say that all is resolved regarding this situation. Within these past few years, I was able to learn and grow from what this player has done for me. I acknowledge that this member is still active on the server, and since I have had time to sit and heal from the situation, I am completely okay being around this user, and will not cause any further issues. At the age of sixteen, you do not have a high maturity level, so when I was hurt by this player, I lashed out. In conclusion to this topic, I fully admit that the decisions I made that led to these punishments were no fault but my own. During that time, I was a freshman in high school, and I am now nineteen years old, almost finishing my first year of college. Quite an age difference and with this, I have had time to mature and grow as a person. There are a lot of things that a few years can do to a person, and I hope that you consider how I have changed. I would prefer not to have a long section about my previous punishments on the server on my application as I feel as if it does not accurately represent who I am as a person today, so I decided that this was enough to conclude this section. I would not like my past decisions to showcase who I am years later. If you have any questions about the situation or want more information, you can message my Discord account which can be found at the top of this document. Thank you.

Describe your activity on the server:
Overall, I am the most active that I have been since I joined the server back in 2018. Once I returned to SRP last December, I am currently playing over 5-8 hours a day which is quite a lot! I was welcomed with open arms in the community and have only become the most active that I have ever been since joining the server back in 2018. Since I joined the server again six months ago, I have already become a member of the Event Team as well as the Bobcat Cheerleading team. Once becoming a member of EMS, I plan on dedicating even more time. As it goes for Event Team, I have been attending biweekly meetings since I have been accepted as well as attending flash events and planning my major event. I have dedicated a lot of my time to the event team on SRP already and plan to continue my work. For Bobcat Cheerleading, I have been attending practices weekly as well as helping host events such as sleepovers, and a rave. These two roles that I have on the server so far prove that my activity means a lot to me, and I show it by putting my dedication back into the server. Although as mentioned above in this application, I do attend college but this will not be an issue regarding my activity. On my date of applying, it is currently summer and I am available every day of the week. As for when I am in school, I only attend Monday-Thursday for five hours a day, so my activity will not become an issue. Once I am out of school, I do not have any extracurricular activities that I am currently involved in, which makes it easier for me to be as active as I can. I believe that having a well-rounded number of players who dedicate their time to different factions is what causes the server to become more active so it is a key component to the growth of the server. If I am accepted for this position on the EMS team, my activity will only continue to grow as I will have new responsibilities and role-playing scenarios to work on.

What is your timezone?:
Eastern Standard Time - EST
List your current and past applications:
EMS Application [Accepted]:
Event Team Application [Accepted]
College Professor [Accepted]:
College Student Application [Accepted]:
Receptionist Application [Accepted]:
Korean Application [Accepted]:
French Application [Accepted]:
Staff Application 2020 [Accepted]
----
Event Team [Denied] 2021
Shop Owner Application [Denied]
Staff Application [Denied]

What experiences do you have with roleplay?:
Event Team
Currently, I am a member of the event team and have been a part of it for over a month now. You may be thinking that this is not very long, but I can say the opposite. Since joining, I have dedicated my time to creating events and getting involved with others. So far, I have helped with two events and have planned a major event of my own.

Bobcat Cheer, Swim, Track
During my time on SRP, I was able to meet a large number of players and explore the different teams that are available on the server. First, I was on the track team which I soon left to be on the swim team. After a short break, I resigned from my spot as a track member and then tried out for Bobcat Cheer where I was accepted. I remained a member of the bobcat cheer team as ‘Ashikaga Riko’ for a long period and was able to thoroughly gain knowledge on how teams work. For example, throughout my experience of being a member of multiple teams during my time on the server, I have not only developed my role-playing skills, but learned more about how the teams function such as practices, and tryouts. I understand the rules that come along with each of the teams and overall, I had a lovely experience with every team that I had been a part of. Currently, I have gained a spot on the Bobcat cheer time once again after my short break from the server and I am currently roleplaying as a character named Presley Primrose. I help plan events, build the house, and interact with other members of the team and server.

College Professor
During my time as a College Professor, I was able to teach art to players! At the time, I was attending an art school. I was able to teach such classes that involved detail roleplaying. I was a professor for over six months before I resigned and became an EMS worker. While I was teaching, I also made sure that players were fully following the rules of the school as well as helping them. While I wasn’t teaching, I roamed the halls and made sure that players were roleplaying and acting appropriately on school grounds. During my time obtaining this role, I learned not only things about the server but things such as my organizational skills out of character. I was forced to log classes and plan classes before hosting them which helped me not only as a person, but a player of the server.

EMS
As an emergency medical services worker, I role-played as a doctor. This was two years ago now, and I sincerely loved the time that I spent as a part of the team. I left due to leaving the server for personal reasons. Using my prior background knowledge on the topic of health science, I incorporated this, and my roleplaying skills to create better roleplaying scenarios for other users. The EMS team is a vital part of the server and allows players to develop their characters' lore creatively. As part of this team, I had many responsibilities such as logging each character that I helped during role-play. During my period of being on EMS, I gained numerous skills when it comes to detailing your role-play actions.

Receptionist
As a receptionist at Karakura’s high school, it was my sole responsibility to welcome students as they entered the building. I was able to meet the array of roleplay characters that Karakura offers, while also developing my role-playing skills in a faction I have not learned before. I enjoyed the responsibility that came along with being a receptionist worker, and the skills that it helped me gain. Overall, it was quite fun to learn more about the school faction and I will be applying for this role again shortly.

What is your motivation for applying?
Well! Since my return to the server, I have gained a plethora of roles and types of roleplay that I can enjoy but not EMS. Before I left the server a few years ago due to personal reasons, I truly did enjoy being on EMS. When I joined the server back again six months ago, I had no clue what I wanted to do. Now, I am a part of the Bobcat Cheer team as well as Event Team. I have been able to see the server from different perspectives, and I am hoping I can join EMS again to help players. I have attempted to go to the hospital in-character a few times within the past few months and have noticed that it can be quite hard to find an active worker who is not AFK. This being said, my motivation is to apply for this role to place my utter dedication to the server into assisting players in interesting role-playing scenarios. Along with my knowledge of hospital work and conditions, I feel as if I would be a perfect candidate to join this aspect of the server once again.

Which role are you applying for?
(Surgeon, Doctor, or Psychiatrist):
Doctor
What knowledge do you have of Hospital Work?
Honestly, my knowledge of hospital work is pretty well-rounded. As I have been a member of EMS in prior years, I possess a comprehensive understanding of the work, and what needs to be done. Along with this, I am well-versed in the various departments that SRP has to offer regarding EMS such as doctors, surgeons, psychiatrists, and more. My understanding of hospital work on the server is what makes me a perfect candidate to join EMS once again.
If I am accepted as a doctor, I do understand that my role is to examine patients and inspect for injuries or issues that they potentially have. My main goal would be to help the patients that I treat on the server as well as maintain or restore one’s health. Surgeons are pretty self-explanatory on the server. This department is needed when a patient helps with wounds, or any internal or external issues that are beyond the reach that doctors or nurses can help. Finally, the psychiatry department must be able to assess the mental health and physical health of patients. Psychologists must be able to understand the inner beings of mental illness and know how to help someone who is in need. They must be able to make a diagnosis for a patient & be able to also make an aftercare plan. They must know how to prescribe medications & know what will help their patient best.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to being demoted at any given time if accepted?
Yes, I do understand that if I am accepted into EMS, I will be subject to removal at any time.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you agree to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
Yes, I do understand that If I am accepted to become a doctor, I must be 100% dedicated to the role. As stated previously, I am currently on Event Team, and Bobcat Cheer so if I am accepted for this role, my activity will only increase. I will spend more time on the server so I can give 100% to both EMS and the other roles that I have.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished?
Yes, I do understand that if I am online and there is training being held that I am required to attend. If I do not attend said training, there will be a punishment from higher-ups as a reprimand.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes, I do understand that IC information during training and situations is NOT to be taken OOCly. In-game situations must remain completely IC. I have been in EMS before, so I know how to manage these situations.

SECTION 1: PERSONAL DETAILS
꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎

Character’s Full Name:
Seina Eto

Character’s Gender and Pronouns:
Seina is a female going by the pronouns of she/her.

Character’s Age (if accepted):

Character’s Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelor/Masters/PhD):
Doctor of Medicine (MD)

Character’s Nationality:
Japanese

Character’s Marital Status:
Single

Character’s Religious Denomination:
N/A

Character’s Spoken Languages:
Japanese

Backstory of Siena Eto:
Seina is a woman who from a young age, harbored an unwavering passion for medicine and a rather deep desire to make a difference in people’s lives. Seina was born into a modest family who lived in a small rural village where medicine and healthcare were a burden. Within her friend groups, Seina was always known for her insatiable curiosity and a deep thirst for knowledge. In her adolescent years, she spent countless hours outside of school indulging in medical books and watching documentaries to absorb as much information as she could. Truth be told, everyone in town knew she had her sights set on becoming a doctor. Senia, finding her new true love in medicine pursued this skill in almost every way possible, studying almost every book that she could get her hands onto. Has her love for medicine become an obsession at the young age of seventeen? Scouring for internships at seventeen did a toll on her, often getting denied because of her lack of qualifications, but this was not the end of her journey.
In her academics, Seina excelled. She received a scholarship that allowed her to attend college in Karkara. From here, she thrived. She was finally able to put her years of countless dedication into work. Her parents always recognized her potential, sacrificing greatly to support her dream. Let’s just say her parents did everything within their means to provide her with as much as they could. She was spoiled, to say the least. The rigorous curriculum in Karakura sure did challenge her, but Seina approached every problem and hurdle with tenacity and resilience. This was her dream, and she knew she was going to make it. There was no doubt about it, Seina was purely brilliant. But this did not mean much in her field. As a woman in the male-dominated medical field, she did receive skepticism from some of her peers and professors. But as stubborn as she was, she refused to be discouraged. The setbacks that she met were purely jet-fuel to help her continue and excel.
Her passion was thorough and extended beyond her studies in the classroom. In her spare time, she actively sought out opportunities to make a difference in the lives of individuals. During her summer breaks, she actively volunteered at a local animal shelter, providing healthcare and learning more. This was a major step in her life, finally being able to put back some of her genius knowledge into the world. It took years, but after copious amounts of dedication, Seina graduated from Medical School with top honors. She was finally able to pursue her dream of becoming a doctor. She became a local doctor back home in the small rural village that she grew up in, but it was not what she was looking for. The hospitals were often understaffed and the materials that they were given to work with were not up to par. After years of countless stress working there, she finally lost it. Seina kindly put in her two-week notice to resign from the hospital that she grew up in. It was time for her to move on. But it's not as simple as it seemed for her. Her journey to becoming a doctor did not end there. Now she had to pursue finding a job.

SECTION 2: MEDICAL HISTORY
What is your character’s medical specialty? Why did they choose this focus?

(Ensure this is appropriate to the position you have chosen)

Seina specializes in internal medicine. She chose this focus from a young age as her library carried the most books on this topic. From here, she continued her studies on internal medicine, finding anything about it interesting and intriguing. Eto does find lots of the medical field interesting but since this is the topic that she has a well-rounded knowledge on, she decided to specialize on internal medicine in medical school.

What medical residencies did your character take after medical school?
After medical school, Seina partook in a total of eleven years of medical research and training. Here, she kept her head in the books in hopes to achieve more. Expanding her knowledge was her best trait that she had, and she was certainly good at it. Along with this, Eto took side classes at a local college that focused on psychology. Along with these classes, she also did a residency in internal medicine after graduating. She was quite busy balancing a job, side-classes, and even a residency.

Does your character have any work experience in medical positions?
Certainly! Eto worked at a local hospital in the village that she grew up in directly after medical school. Here, she put her degree to work! She worked here for a total of 6 years before finally leaving. The hospital was understaffed and often did not have the proper materials that the other workers needed to thrive.

Has your character completed any additional schooling?
Yes, during the time that she worked at a hospital back home, she constantly focused on side classes that she could take to better her knowledge and education even further. At this point, one would believe that she couldn’t get any smarter. At this local college, she took classes that allowed her to learn more about psychology and even biology. Although she would have loved to, Seina could not afford to attend college full-time to obtain a degree in these majors as well. Her family believed that since she already had a degree, pursuing anything more would become a financial burden on the family. In the long run, Seina believes that these classes helped her have a stronger grasp of the medical world and what it has to offer.

SECTION 3: CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
Describe your character; how do they look, and what makes them unique?
Seina, a middle-aged Japanese woman with dark brunette hair stood at an average height of 5’5 with a slender and graceful build. Her posture exudes confidence and poise, reflecting a balanced approach to her life. Her straight, glossy brunette hair falls far below her shoulder, its rich brown color adding a striking contrast to her pale complexion. Her facial features are striking, harmonious, and balanced with a slightly tapered jawline and high cheekbones that were stunning. Her habits were fairly easy to pick up on whether it be toying with the rings that dressed her fingers or tucking her brunette locks behind her ear. She was unique in every way such as her looks, and her mannerisms. She displayed utter perfectionism.

body.png

How does your character act on and off duty?
Seina, a nurturing calm figure on the job, would always be alert and ready for the next scenario to come/always ready for the next move. Seina would seem almost as if she had her life together, keeping much of her outside life out of the job, but her personality would almost always strike through. Something hard to miss was her radiant smile that always tugged at the corners of her lips. It was like it was her utter goal, pleasing and help others.
In her personal life outside of work, Seina found herself stressing constantly about work, always hoping to learn more. She would spend most of the time at the library, often getting dragged out to restaurants with her friends, who notice her strange or unsual studying habits. Although her almost- too bubbly personality is still striking through her harsh visage, you can see Seina loosen up a tad in her personal life. This was just who she was, a girl whose passion was strictly medicine.

Does your character function better on their own or with others?
Coming from a small rural village that was filled with family, Seina finds herself most comfortable around those who she knows. In group conversations, she often jumps in the most, cracking a joke here or there. When it comes to her professional work, she finds that she works best alone. She gathered this trait from her long years of study in medical school. In school, she always studied better in an environment where she was alone. Now with this developed habit, she has found that isolation from others in these types of situations allows her to focus, and thrive the best.

What plans does your character have for the future?
Seina has always had a hard time looking into the future as all she has ever focused on is medicine. Now that she has completed her degree, she must take matters into her own hands. The Japanese woman would see herself working at Karakura’s hospital for years to come. As we know, this was now her home. She couldn’t bear to see herself anywhere but here. As she placed her application into the dropbox of Karakura’s hospital, she knew this is where she wanted to be. This being said, if accepted to become a doctor at Karakura's hospital, she plans to stay into the far future with no plans on leaving.

How is your character perceived by others? How does it contrast with their perception of themself?
Seina, a kind woman, would likely be perceived positively by others due to her genuine and compassionate nature. If her friends were to describe her, the words that would be used are warm-hearted, empathetic, and caring. This was to be expected as her lifelong goal is to help others in any way that she can. Her words and actions are often guided by a genuine concern for the well-being of those around her. In social situations whether in work or out, she is likely to be seen as approachable and friendly.
While this is all correct, and Seina is indeed a kind, warm-hearted girl, sometimes Seina prefers to be alone. It was almost like she believed that her work was never enough. Her head, always facing down into a medical book. During conversations, it was like it was all she could think about. The way that others perceive her is how she is, although deep down she did have her insecurities. To others, she seemed to be a social butterfly, which is of course true but at times she preferred to be alone.

Last edited:

6Pancake

Level 228
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Authorization Team
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
ACCEPTED

Thank you for taking the time to apply, we hope you are excited to hear that you have been accepted!

- In order to proceed, you will need to join the Karakura Emergency discord (CLICK HERE) to receive your roles.
- You will also need to be online in order to receive an introduction and the necessary equipment to carry out your duties as a Hospital Worker.

If you need any further assistance, feel free to privately message me - 4lx. - via discord and we will solve any inquiries you may have.

Users who are viewing this thread