mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

ellasszz terribly delayed (years delayed) introduction!!!

Cyb3rSlvt

Level 13
CYB3RSL1T
CYB3RSL1T
Omega+
Heyo buckaroos!!! My name is Ella (she/her). Er I grew up in quite a medium sized community in NSW before then moving to a smaller.. in some way community in QLD. I suppose there are some lovely things to do here but not as many as a lot of you may think! I have a younger brother and sister. I tackle doing quite a few things OOCly as well as having to do somethings ICly.. And as some of you know I did leave the SRP community for a month or two to help my mental health as it was declining at an alarming rate!!

Some of you may know me by my new IGN ellasszz and most of you know me from my old IGN, Mochakittie, oh how I miss my mochakittie days but its whateva' i guess!

Heyo want to learn more about me? Well I'll just tell ya I suppose:
Hey so as most of you know my name is Ella and my pronouns are she/her! A few(a lot) of you know I am australian and am proud to be! Uh... I suppose that's it about the simple stuff..

"HEY ELLA! Do you play any sports or musical instruments?"
Yes! I do play some sports and instruments!! For sport I play netball, netball is basically like basketball except it was made for girls but some boys do play it as I have a boy in my team! (He's pretty cool guys!!) Anywho I play volleyball, barely but I love to play it with my friends in school! Oh yes Music.. I play the flute and harp! No I will not play it for you... I can also sing and dance.. I guess that's pretty much it for sports.

HOBBIES????
Reading.. I absolutely love reading romance and fantasy books, like there are no words in the WORLD that can describe my love for reading those types of books...

Netball.. I've already explained it but i'll say it again! I am in love with netball ever since I was 4 I started playing netball and all my teams were undefeated for had 1 defeats.. I Had good teams broski!!! And I was defence/shooter

uhhhhhhh I think that's it!

I did own a golden lab but since the move she has been staying with my grandparents! My dogs name is Rosie! I also own quite a few fish.. like.. a lot.. unhealthy amount of fish alot... I also HAD a snake... Never liked him... he bit me :c...

Oh yah fears!!
I am incredibly terrified of snakes!!! Never knew why I got one when i knew I was scared..
Er I suppose I'm mildly scared of heights.
I'm scared of cats... Surprisingly
I absolutely hate wasps.. they hurt so do bees... not a fun experience to get stung by em, so watch out..
Magpies FUCKING HELL!!! THEY SWOOP YA LIKE THEY BE TRYNA KILL YA I SWEAR MATE.
Er............ oh Yah My younger brother.. he literally almost broke my arm and he's like 2...

CHARACTERS YOU MIGHT KNOW ME BY . . .

NOT IN ORDER

VASILISA SIDOROVA-YOKUNA

ISABELLA LEONE

MELISA AGUILAR

AMPHITRITE ESPINOZA

YUA SIDOROVA

KIKUO UEMARA

LUCIUS RUIZ

DAN HENG

TIANA BRITTANY

YELIZABETH SIDOROVA (FORGOT HOW TO SPELL HER FIRST NAME)

AND ERM.. MORE! IN TOTAL I BELIEVE THERE ARE/WERE 35 CHARACTERS THAT WERE PLAYED BY ME!

Also.... everything else can be found out in dms... I forgot what I was gonna say tho..

Hamburger

Level 186
LocalHamburger
LocalHamburger
Fundraiser+
I absolutely hate wasps.. they hurt so do bees... not a fun experience to get stung by em, so watch out..
I always run away from wasps and bees because I can never decipher the difference between them (even though I've been told 100 times) :sob:
But hello!

Users who are viewing this thread