wourthy

Level 18
wourthy
wourthy
Omega
IGN (In-Game Name):
euphoriccs_

Previous bans:
I have no previous bans from what I can remember.

Describe your activity on the server:
I am quite active on the server, I would say that I spend the majority of my time on the server unless I'm at school. Otherwise, I remain online for quite a while. Ranging from 5-9 hours a day.

Which timezone are you in?
Pacific Standard Time

Do you have Discord?
Yes, it’s zadie#9741

Do you have a microphone [Required]:
Yes I do.

List your current and past applications:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish-application.29678/ [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/filipino-application-redo.30472/ [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-language-application.33452/ [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/teaching-assistant-application.34544/ [DENIED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/english-teacher-application.35265/ [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/alt-account-surgeon-application.37282/ [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/swedish-application.41054/ [ACCEPTED]

What is your motivation for applying?:
My main motivation for applying for KPD is the roleplay experience. I have had many experiences with different types of roleplay, such as TeacherRP, MedicalRP as a surgeon, and JockRP. Due to my past experience of working in EMS, I strongly believe that KPD can offer much more than it. This is because as an EMS, you don’t get to do much, besides stay in the hospital itself. Whilst being in the hospital, I still had the opportunity to see how KPD was like even in the slightest.
Seeing them come inside into the lobby, and communicate with EMS staff members made me really enjoy their company. I know that being a part of KPD will mean that I am still a part of the Emergency faction, which makes me feel a bit more happy, since I won’t be leaving the faction as a whole.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
Yes, for the most part I do understand Japanese laws and basic conduct, although it would be helpful for me to have them memorized.

What are the Police ranks?
Commissioner
|
Police Head Lieutenant
|
Police Vice Lieutenant
|
Police Lieutenant
|
Sergeant
|
Police Corporal
|
Patrol Officer
|
Cadet

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
I know a bit of knowledge of police work on SRP. A lot of the time, there are a lot of police officers who show up at spawn, and begin to search for possibly suspicious people with masks on, to check whether or not they have anything illegal on them. From what else I know, if the police were to find alcohol in a person’s inventory who is the age of 18 ic-ly or younger, they would arrest them. But if they were 20 or over, I believe it is around a 15k-20k fine. On rare occasions, when the police are called, they would come into the school to check for any sort of criminal activity that may be about.​

Another bit of knowledge of police work on SRP that I know of, is sometimes they go to EMS to report, or bring a dead body. This dead body could be of an officer who passed away, or a person that couldn’t be saved in time. In another case, they also sometimes rush people to EMS, and if there are no EMS or the workers are busy, they can do very limited medicalrp, such as cleaning wounds or trying to prevent blood loss depending on what sort of injury the person has gotten.

One more thing that I do know about police work is how perms work. Since the police do a lot of interrogations, and investigate any sort of crime scene they may come across, perms do get involved. OOCLY, people can gain perms if a photo is taken ICLY, of an officer killing, or arresting a gang member’s family member, or just one of their gang members. In order to arrest someone icly, you also have to make sure that you see it happen icly in order for them to get arrested. Seeing things OOCLY, don’t count.

Why is the Police important to SchoolRP?
The police part of SchoolRP is very important to the roleplay itself, because in order to maintain a well, safe city, is to have some sort of Law enforcement placed in the game. KPD is the main representative of law in the entire world of Karakura, Japan. Luckily, there is a lot of roleplay within KPD due to the fact that they are extremely active most of the time, which means that they can respond to calls whenever. There are many different things that the KPD can be called for, such as minor situations such as a person being drunk in public, reckless driving, or minor attacks. For more bigger, dangerous situations such as more aggressive attacks to murders, KPD will be there to help situate the issue. Due to the large amount of gang activity on the server, they try their best to keep a lookout for them, and arrest suspected gang members that can possibly hurt or kill others.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes, I indeed acknowledge that I am subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time, and will try my best to not let that happen.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes, I indeed acknowledge that applying for the role means that I am to remain dedicated to the police officer role.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorised to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?
Yes, I acknowledge that if training is held whilst I'm online, I am required to attend or I will be punished.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes, I do acknowledge the fact that if harassment happens ICLY, I do not take it OOCLY.​

[IMG]

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how they look, what makes them unique?

Annalise Barlowe Himari Cartier, would be a slightly curvy, half Swedish half Japanese female standing at the average height of 5’4. She’d have dark brown eyes, long black hair, and tannish skin. What makes her unique is that she has a prosthetic tongue that she got a while back because she got it removed due to cancer.

What they're like on and off the job?
Annalise is a very hard worker on and off of the job. Over the years, she had become more and more mature. Nowadays, she comes off a little bit strict, more towards her younger sister or relatives, due to the fact that she was accustomed to doing so. While on the job, you would see that Annalise remains professional, and a bit more serious while on duty. But despite remaining professional, from time to time you’d see her be a bit goofy although that would occur more when she is off duty.​

As stated above, Annalise off duty still remains professional, and strict. But more anti-social as well, since she’s not into talking to a lot of people. In rare cases you’d see her goof around with her family, and very few friends that she has, showing her more funny side.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?
She strongly believes that each and every one of her coworkers are all hard workers that try their hardest every single day to keep the town of Karakura as safe as possible. She’d see them as close friends or even as non-biological family members. For the future, Annalise doesn’t plan to do much besides remain in KPD, and retire as a single, wealthy woman.

BACKSTORY
Annalise Barlowe Himari Cartier, was born on February 4th, in the small city of Visby, in Sweden. She was the oldest among her two younger sisters, Amelia and Evelyn Cartier. Growing up in Sweden was quite easy for a while. In school, she always got good grades, and had many friends who kept her company during hard times.
Her parents learned most of their attention on her until both of her sisters were born a couple years after her. For the first couple years of being an older sister, Annalise was excited, and took very good care of them when their parents weren’t around. She still received the same amount of attention from before, till a few years later, where an accident took place. Amelia got into a severe accident, causing her to break multiple bones in her body that included both her arms and legs, leaving her almost paralyzed. This caused a lot of distraught towards the Cartier family.​

Her parents were guilty of not paying a lot more close attention to Amelia. Due to her injuries, they had to pay way more attention to her than before. Things were fine for quite a while, until Annalise started to notice that her parents would not ask her how her day was, or how she was doing in school. The only thing that they were focused on was Amelia the entire time. Annalise still had Eve by her side during the entire time, which she was extremely grateful for. One day, after coming home from school, Annalise discovered a note at the front door reading; "I am sorry that this was so sudden, but we had to take Amelia somewhere else, she is not doing too well and the hospital here is too expensive. I left you a plane ticket on the table to Karakura, Japan, pack your bags and call a taxi to the airport. Someone there will be waiting for you." This left Annalise distraught. She was upset that her parents left without giving a verbal goodbye. After telling the only family member who truly cared about her that she would have to leave in order to live somewhere else for the rest of her life. Because of this, Annalise developed severe separation anxiety due to separating from her sister and her parents neglecting her.

Throughout the whole plane ride and landing in Karakura, it was straight hell for Annalise. She didn't know anyone whatsoever and didn't know much Japanese, despite being half Japanese. As time went by, things started to get better. She learned Japanese quickly, and eventually lost her tongue due to cancer. Although this was hard on her, this didn't stop her from continuing to live her life and eventually find her passion, which was studying in the medical field in her later years in highschool, and college. After taking a few years to study medicine, Annalise also studied Law enforcement on the side, also taking interest in the Law field. After moving to Kyoto to become a nurse for two years, she came back to Karakura and became a surgeon for one and a half years before quitting and finishing up her studies in Law enforcement, and trained for about two years before becoming a police officer.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Annalisa Barlowe Himari Cartier

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Miss

Given Name(s):
Annalise, Anna

Preferred Name:
Anna

IC Phone number:
572-836-785

Religious Denomination: