wourthy
Omega
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

euphoriccs_

Previous bans:
N/A

Describe your activity on the server?:
I am quite active on the server. I'd say that I get on afterschool for a few hours, and more hours on the weekend.

Which time zone are you in?:
PST

Do you have discord? If so what is it?:
zadie#6285

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:
Yes, I do have a microphone

List your current and past applications:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish-application.29678/ ACCEPTED!
https://schoolrp.net/threads/college-application.29806/ ACCEPTED!
https://schoolrp.net/threads/filipino-application-redo.30472/ ACCEPTED!
https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-language-application.33452/ ACCEPTED!
https://schoolrp.net/threads/english-teacher-application.35265/ ACCEPTED!
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-application.36062/ ACCEPTED!
https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-application-for-my-alt.37186/ ACCEPTED!
https://schoolrp.net/threads/swedish-application.41054/
ACCEPTED!
https://schoolrp.net/threads/euphoriccs-police-application.42115/ ACCEPTED!

https://schoolrp.net/threads/teaching-assistant-application.34544/ DENIED!

What experiences do you have with Detail RP?:
I have quite a lot of experience with Detail RP. I have been on this server for almost six years now, and within that time I have gotten the chance to have many different roles, giving me many different roleplay experiences. A few different types of detail rp that I have done include TeacherRP, GangRP, PoliceRP, JockRP, and Medical RP. I personally believe that I am good at detailrp for the most part, and find DetailRP a good way for me to express my creativity in writing.

What is your motivation to apply for EMS and how will you benefit our medical team?:
My motivation for applying for EMS comes from a few certain things. The main reason why I want to apply is the community surrounding the EMS faction. A few months back, I was in EMS and had a lot of fun with it. I believe that the community surrounding the EMS faction are all nice, and are all unique as well. ICly wise, it was quite fun working with the other workers and creating strong bonds, as well as OOcly where we talked quite often and become quite close. The other reason is simply because I want more roleplay experience on my adult character and for the sake of FamilyRP. My character is an older sister, and mother figure to her younger sister, as well as other people. She had worked in EMS before as stated above, and I felt like it was about to time to bring her back to where she worked in the first place, EMS.

Which medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Surgeon, Doctor, Nurse, Psychiatrist):
I am re-applying for the surgeon role.

Specify your knowledge for the role you’re applying for:
When working as a surgeon, you will normally be performing different types of operations on people ICly, such as surgeries in order to repair, remove, or replace the diseased or damaged parts of the body. This consists of organs, certain body parts on the external part of the body, and many more.

Categorise all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:

Head Physician

The head of the hospital. They are the ones who run all the departments, as well as do everything that they can to make sure everything is in check. They are the ones who are incharge of the rules.

Clinical Leader
The head of specific departments. They are in charge of training, as well as giving out information that's needed to the trainees. It's important for them to evaluate each and every one of the trainees carefully, and see when they are ready or not.

Clinical Manager
Basically the partners of the clinical leader. They take a close look at the employees and make sure that everything is in check. They are the ones who help manage everything if the Clinical leader, or Head physician are not around.

Surgeon
Surgeons are meant to treat injuries, diseases, and any sort of deformities throughout operations that they do. They use a big variety of surgeon tools, which varies from suture scissors, to scalpels. A surgeon performs operations on a patient in order to correct physical deformities, repair bones and tissue throughout the body after injuries occur. They can also perform preventive surgeries on patients.

Doctor
Hospital doctors are the ones who diagnose and treat different medical conditions, disorders, and diseases through the medical skills and knowledge that they have. Hospital doctors can work in a numerous amount of specialties, from medicine to surgery as well. They are to treat those people who have been sent or referred to the hospital.

Psychiatrist
Psychiatrist assess, diagnose and treat individuals experiencing psychological distress and mental illness. They also perform psychotherapy and develop treatment plans.

Are you aware of the basic medical emergency colour codes? If so, with their meanings, specify all those you’re aware of:

Code Blue:
A Medical Emergency- heart complications such as cardiac arrest.

Code Black: Bomb threats or suspicious objects.

Code Orange: A hazardous spill at a certain location.

Code Silver: An active shooter is nearby.

Code Pink: When an infant or a child has been abducted.

Code Violet: A violent, or combative person.

Code Brown: When there is severe weather.

Code Red: Fire or anything Fire related, such as smoke.

Code Green: When emergency activation is required.

Code Yellow: An internal emergency - surgery gone wrong, or a patient coming in with fatal injuries.

Code White: Evacuation taking place.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes, I do fully acknowledge that I am subject to being demoted if accepted at any certain given time.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
Yes, I do acknowledge that applying for this role, I am going to be 100% dedicated to the hospital staff role.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorised to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?
Yes, I do acknowledge that if training is held whilst I am online, I am authorised to attend of I will be demoted.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes, I do acknowledge that I am not to take things OOCly whilst dealing with training and situations ICly.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how they look, what makes them unique?

Annalise Barlowe Himari Cartier is a 5'6 tall woman. She'd have long, black hair that flowed down past her waistline. Annalise had quite visible curves on her body and tannish skin, which she takes a lot of pride in, as well as her light eyeliner and bit of blush and eyeshadow as her makeup. What makes her quite unique that people don't really notice often is her missing tongue. As a young teenage girl, Annalise was diagnosed with throat cancer that led up to the top of her throat, causing her to get her tongue removed and replaced with a prosthetic. Due to this, she talks with a slight lisp, making it a little hard for people to understand her at times. Despite all of this, Annalise takes pride in her uniqueness.

What he's like on and off the job?
Annalise is a hard worker on the job. She cares about each and everyone one of her patients quite a lot, as well as her coworkers. Annalise comes off as strict while on duty, but not too strict to the point where you can't really handle it. She's always been quite in love with her job, enjoying the idea of working with patients everyday and having something to look forward to which motivated her to continue her surgeon career.

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?
As stated above, Annalise cares a whole lot about her co workers. Whenever they need anything such as help with an operation, or simply just get them food, she will do it as soon as possible. Annalise doesn't have many friends, but when she has the chance to talk to people, she tries to make the absolute best out of it. In the future, Annalise plans to continue working as a surgeon and retire as a healthy, woman. She doesn't neccesarily have any sort of plans to get married, or have kids, since she's already an aunt to her younger sister's two children.

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgement to?
A very long time ago, Annalise was diagnosed with throat cancer, which slowly went away after recieving surgery and getting her tongue removed and replaced by a prosthetic. Currently, Annalise has also been diagnosed with OCD, making it a bit hard for her to concentrate on certain things but is still fully capable of working as hard as she can, and doing complicated tasks that are required.

BACKSTORY
(Make sure this biography/lore has 100+ words.)

Annalise Barlowe Himari Cartier was born on February 4th, in the city of Visby, Sweden. Annalise was the oldest amongst two younger sisters, and was born into quite a rich family. Her family had owned a company, that dated back to the time where her grandparents were young. It was called, "Cartier Tailoring." This company was quite important to Annalise and her family, as it was their main source of income. The company consisted of handmade clothing made by the family themselves, to prevent fast fashion, as well as artwork made by them as well. This made her parents quite occupied most of the time, but they always remembered to spend time with their daughter, Annalise. The first couple of years were quite dandy for Annalise and her family to say the least. While the company was booming, and Annalise attended primary school for a bit of time, she had little to no worries. A few years had passed and both her younger sisters were born. The first couple of years that they were born, Annalise herself was quite excited to be an older sister, and her family was excited to raise more daughters but unfortunately, a sudden turn of events would take place not long after.
As Annalise was taking her sister Amelia to school and walking across the street, a sudden car had drove by.. Running Amelia over, causing her to break majority of her limbs, and even almost paralyzed. As shocked as Annalise was, she quickly called the hospital number in panic, waiting for them to arrive. Once they arrived, their parents had been called while Annalise was crying over Amelia's hospital bed. Once their parents arrived, Annalise explained to them all that happened and cried on their shoulder for quite a while. The doctors informed that unfortunately, Amelia would not be able to walk for who knows how long, leaving the Cartier family in shock, and denial. This traumatic event affected Annalise and her younger sister Eve, quite a lot.. But tried their best to look on the bright side since Amelia was still alive.
A few weeks had passed after this incident, and during this time things slowly started to change. Annalise noticed that her parent's behavior started to change quite a lot, and started to pay little to no attention to her, or Eve, and just Amelia. This made Annalise upset, although she knew that her sister had to be taken care of, she was upset by the fact that her parents no longer noticed any of the achievements that she's gotten in school, nor her work and progress on sewing clothes for the Cartier Tailoring Company. Jealousy slowly started to grow in Annalise's body, as much as she hated it, she couldn't help it what so ever.
More time went by, and one day as Annalise was heading home from school, she discovered a note pasted on the door in front of her house reading; "I'm sorry Anna, but me, your father, and Eve have gone away and taken Amelia with us. . I'm sorry I haven't told you sooner but your sister is quite i'll and still injured so we had to get her medical help elsewhere.. I left you a ticket to Karakura, Japan. Maybe things will be better for you there." Annalise broke down in front of her doorstep whilst reading the note. She couldn't believe that her family just up and left so easily. It made her feel like they never cared about her in the first place, and only cared about Amelia.
After arriving to Karakura, Japan, Annalise felt extremely anxious about everything, and was unsure about what she would do in Karakura. Growing up in a completely different country just to randomly move to another caused her a ton of stress and anxiety. She had absolutely no plans, no ideas, no friends, nothing. She felt as if she was very alone. Time went by, and slowly but surely, she had adapted to Karakura and the Japanese culture overall. She began to speak Japanese much more, and even took on the Shinto religion after learning a lot about it. Annalise eventually enrolled herself in the Karakura, Highschool to complete her final school year before graduatiing and moving onto college. Being the clueless, young teenager she was, she was quite unsure of what she wanted to do when she was older, but eventually after a while she took interest into medicine quite a lot. Annalise enjoyed the idea of learning about different types of medicines, and treatments that doctors or surgeons have given their patients, causing her to start studying in the medical field. Whilst studying in the medical field, Annalise took her studies quite seriously. She was determined to become apart of the medical field in some way or another, and after graduating highschool, her dream was close to coming true. After graduating college and recieving her degrees, she left Karakura for the time being as she got hired as a trainee nurse, treating patients of all kinds. This gave her a bit of physical experience of how it's like to actually work in the medical field, making her even more excited to go back to Karakura in order to pursue her dream career.
Eventually going back to Karakura, Annalise was hired as trainee surgeon, and enjoyed every bit of it. The community, being able to spend time with patients, treating them, etc. She spent around two years at the Karakura hospital before departing due to personal reasons, and moved to the Karakura Police department for a little while. She eventually quit the job of being an officer, and started to reminise all of the times that she spent in EMS and remembering how hard she worked, as well as how much pride she took in that job. This was the main reason why she decided to come back, hoping that she'd spend a much more longer amount of time working in the Karakura hospital.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Annalise Barlowe Himari Cartier

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):
Miss

Characters Given Name(s):
Annalise Cartier

Characters Preferred Name:
Anna

Characters Age:

Characters Gender:
Female

Characters Religious Domination:
Shinto

Characters Marital Status:
Single

Characters Nationality:
Swedish

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency:

7 years of residency. Arrived at 17, and is now 30.

Working Experience(s):
After graduating from the Karakura College, Annalise proceeded to go to Japan in order to study in the medical field in order to come back with all of the medical knowledge she needed to know. During the small amount of time that she spent in Kyoto, Japan after college, she worked as a trainee nurse for a little while. Treating patients of all kinds.

Academic Degree:
A master's degree.

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Medicine and Psychology.

Minor(s):
Biology and health

Native Languages:
Swedish, Japanese

Other Languages:
English, Korean​

Last edited:

6Pancake

Level 228
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Authorization Team
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
accepted
Congratulations! After discussing it with the higher-ups, we have decided to accept your application!
You may DM alex!#4532 if you have any questions.

Users who are viewing this thread