(Recycling the picture!)
────────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹────────
What is your Minecraft Username:

boohp (account applying on)
ycme
stqrset
jamlesslee

Describe your activity as a player of the server:
I joined this server way back in 2019 and have been playing quite fanatically since. Fortunately, throughout my journey in the last six whole years of playing, I have been able to experience a lot of different areas of roleplay and generally have been able to develop my creativity drastically. Having been lucky enough to be part of a lot of different factions has granted me a vast expansion of my horizons, whether that is through connecting with the playerbase, or providing something for the server itself.
I’ve been part of nearly all the different factions there are, for example: the KPD; School Faction as a ‘school-nurse’; EMS where I reached the role of clinical lead of the Psychiatry faction twice; and currently the Government Faction as a Judge. Additionally, I’ve been part of multiple teams, including College Track, College Basketball [M], and Highschool Football [M] which lasted for about two and a half years. Though unsure of which category it would fall under, I was the Club-Leader of the Cosplay club for a few months which was disbanded due to my lack of activity at the time. I was busy with my real life exams and therefore neglected, a matter that haunts me to this day as I know what it could’ve been if I had spent more time on it.
Unfortunately, there have been a few bumps along the way, causing my history to be quite stained - a fact that will forever follow me. If interested, I am willing to answer any questions regarding this topic in DMs.
This is not the first time I’ve applied for Event-Team, however due to said history, I was unable to keep the role for long and my ideas were therefore never able to become a reality. Generally, I’m quite active on the server and this is especially true when there’s a reason for me to log on, allowing my activity to boom. There have been a few times where I’ve lost motivation, though fortunately I have always been able to regain it one way or another.
Currently, I consider myself quite active as a lot of my friends are around to keep me company and there’s quotas to be met in order to keep my activity up on my Judge account. Furthermore, I am always online on discord.

Please provide any previous faction applications you have created, whether accepted or denied:
My account got hacked, resulting in the loss of all past applications. I kept some of the links, however most no longer function.

Provide your Discord and confirm if you have a microphone:
My discord account is boohp, and I have a working microphone.

What is your time zone?:
Unfortunately I tend to travel back and forth between my home country, Greece, which uses EET/EEST timezone (depending on the season), and the United Kingdom which uses GMT/BST timezone (once again, depending on the season). I spend most of the year in the UK; however, during the summer I stay in Greece.

Are you aware that if you are inactive on the team you will be demoted?
I am aware of the consequences and will do my best to remain motivated and aid in providing a better experience for the rest of the playerbase.

What is your motivation for joining the Event Team:
Roleplay has always been a huge part of my life and so I found quite a lot of joy playing on this server. I’ve been playing this server for around six years now as mentioned previously and have grown to respect it and care for it a lot more than expected. Having been through the different eras and watched it change so drastically in order to reach a larger crowd has been a huge achievement, however there has been a decrease in player engagement as well as a large lack of roleplay as of recent. A lot of great assets to the server’s wellbeing have left or moved on to build a career in real life, causing a lack of staff to provide for quality events, and events in general. I consider myself to be quite a creative individual, having quite some experience to fill the position of an event producer.
Events are essential in order to create new opportunities for friendships and roleplay scenarios to take flight. I wish to rekindle that spark of motivation and roleplay, and allow members to develop lovely memories of the server as I have in the past.
Additionally, I’d like to connect with the players more as I’m quite unfamiliar with a lot of the newer playerbase. I’ve isolated myself throughout the past year and have exclusively been around my past teammates from the football team which has rendered me unfamiliar with a lot of newer additions to the base. In short, my motivation to join the team consists of my will and passion to help develop this server further and hopefully bring back the once booming activity the server had. I strongly believe it is possible to accomplish.

What makes you a suitable event team member:
As a previous member of the team, I’m quite aware of how events function, as well as which ones would work and vice versa. Though not quite relevant, I am part of the committee, or as one would call it, the ‘staff-team’ of one of my university’s clubs in real life, and I am mainly responsible for coming up with events to keep the members occupied and satisfied. In the past, I have also aided other individuals on other platforms in coming up with ideas for events.
I consider myself to be very creative and if given the chance, assistance, and equipment, I’ll be able to create entertaining events for the playerbase to enjoy. Due to my long history on the server, I’ve experienced quite a few fantastic events which can be redone, but unfortunately most have been buried under the dust and are forgotten about. A small flaw which if harvested correctly, can be a great strength is my inability to remain disorganized and my will to remain in charge. I enjoy having planned out every single aspect of events, down to the smallest details in actions which will be sent out. Leaving everything to the last minute is not something I enjoy doing, though I am also quite capable of working well whilst under pressure.
Generally, my large amount of experience in this field, as well as my motivation and care for the server is why I believe I’d be a decent addition to the server’s event team.

────────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹────────
Please provide three detailed event suggestions that would work for our server:

1. The Shadows of Deception

Context:
This event will target the four city factions outside of school grounds.
Internships will occur and students will be assigned to the different factions (EMS, KPD, Reporters, Government) in the city.
A murder will occur and all the students from each faction will have to work together in attempts of solving the mystery. The murder will have been secretly staged by the faction leaders themselves. I will not come up with the details of the mystery as I find it will be more fun if discussed with the leaders themselves in order to make it more entertaining and interactive.
(I will refer to those students as trainees)
KPD trainees will be in charge of discovering who the culprits are through questioning and looking through evidence. There will be more than one in order to keep the interest going.

EMS trainees will be in charge of aiding the ‘injured’. As this will be a staged murder, nobody will actually be injured, however they are required to do general EMS work such as starting an IV, cleaning up bruises and wounds etc. Those who wish to work within the psychiatry wing, will be tasked with helping the ‘witnesses’ cope.

Reporter trainees will be in charge of writing articles and keeping the public invested in the mystery. Upon the final reveal, they will also be requested to reveal the truth to the rest of the players.

Government trainees will be a bit of a tougher one. Once the culprit has been caught, there will be a fake court in session in which the trainees will have to be in charge of.​

Notes:
I believe this will be a great way of getting players invested in the different factions outside of school as well as keep them motivated to attend classes etc in hopes of graduating and entering adulthood. It will be a very interactive experience where everyone gets a taste of each job and the requirements that come with it.

Staff Needed:
Three people acting as culprits for the event. Only one will be the ‘real’ one.
A few individuals who will act as injured, along with a fake corpse.
Around three witnesses, however, each will have a slightly different story to offer. In fact, one will be suspicious enough which will end up making them one of the three culprits.
All the factions to be in on it.
Internship students.

────────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹────────
2. Cosplay Con

(Not the most original idea, however I’d like to finally redeem myself as the old president of the Cosplay Club. We haven’t seen one of these in ages and I’m definitely not the only one missing events like these!)

Are you ready for the biggest night of the year? I know I am!
Get ready to dress up as your favorite character from whatever quirky show or book you’re hyper fixated on! We all know you want to and we hope to see you there!❞

Description:
Just as the name suggests, it’s a cosplay con. Players will be tasked to dress up as a character and show up to one of the biggest nights of the year.
Location will be the school’s auditorium (quite original!)

Activities and Structures:
➜ Can’t have a cosplay con without its very own competition! Students will be lined up beneath the stage and SLT will act as judges. Participants will come on stage, show off their cosplay for a few seconds and then line up at the back of the stage until everyone’s had a go.
There will be a total of three winner positions (Best Solo, Best Group, Best Cosplay), each winning a cash prize!

➜ Obviously there HAS to be a photobooth! A nicely decorated structure will be built where players will be able to acquire a solo picture or one with a group of friends! The photos will then be posted within one of the Photography Club’s channels.

➜ Small stands will be set up and scattered around the area, allowing players to purchase cosplay goods for a small price! Those may be run by councilors and trusted volunteers (such as team members and school staff). Food may also be provided in a few of those.

➜ Forgetting something? A school event cannot go without a dance floor for all the players to show off their amazing blocky moves! Careful not to fall…

➜ At the end of the event, everyone will be asked to gather in front of the school and a staff member will be tasked to take an aerial picture. This can be put in the yearbook for memories. Pictures similar to this were taken in the past when Cosplay Cons were still common and running within the server.

➜ Other activities such as dunk the SLT can be added. Events are huge projects and I’d prefer to discuss them with more creative people so that they can be perfected!​

Staff Needed:
SLT and community team members to help run the event.
Builders in order to build the structures needed and generally decorate the area.
The Photography Club! Can’t have them miss out!
Members of the student council to help manage the event ICly.

────────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹────────
3. Spirited Away

(Saved the best for last, so bare with me and brace yourselves lore team, this is a huge one)

Lore:
In the enchanting tapestry of Japan's traditions lies a dark thread of eerie folklore, where tales intertwine to impart wisdom and evoke fear. Among these whispers of the supernatural, there exists a chilling legend whispered by those who claim to have glimpsed the unseen realms:
The haunting tale of the lost children...
❝In the early days of Karakura, when it was but a fledgling village, a dedicated teacher took on the task of educating four children, each belonging to one of the noble families governing the city and each representing a season. However, as winter set in, the children began disappearing, one by one. Eventually, the teacher himself vanished without a trace, never to be seen or heard from again.❞
(Go wild lore-team!)

Context:
The actual event will last five days, however the puzzles will not be one after the other to keep the interest going. Each of those days a different phenomenon will occur, allowing the students to engage in puzzles which will slowly but surely lead them onto the path towards the truth. Each puzzle solved will release a ‘token’ into the world and there will be four in total. Upon each spirit being discovered, they will roam around their designated area, aiming to scare away any individuals and spark opportunity for roleplay. This event can last up to two weeks if wanted.
The event can be used in order to transition to a new season (winter, spring, summer, autumn), however it’s currently tailored to fit the transition for the summer.

Day One: The Awakening
Rattle, clang, rattle. . .
It’s the dawn and the sound of chains rattling against the concrete seems to be coming from the baseball field. Upon students slowly making their way there, an unexpected guest makes a sudden appearance, slowly strolling around the field and radiating a glowing green aura whilst barefoot. On the spirit’s feet, the trails of two loose chains follow.
The spirit mutters some incoherent words to the players, which although may sound like gibberish, actually are a riddle.
“In shadows' hush, whispers sway,
Find the shoes where echoes play.”

Answer: Auditorium. Behind the right curtain, a set of shoes seems to be tucked away. This can be done by placing down armor boots in an item frame.
(‘Shadows’ hush’ symbolizes SLT requesting silence whenever there’s an assembly running and ‘whispers sway’, symbolizes the gossip which occurs during one.)

While the search is occurring, the spirit will slowly approach certain players while also scaring some others. Hints will also be dropped in order to aid players in finding the hidden item during each event day.
Upon finding the pair of torn shoes, the spirit will appear in front of the player who discovered them first, offering a token which will be given verbally rather than physically, and upon the spirit’s departure, money will drop out of its pockets, being given to the winner of the first puzzle.

Day Two: The Whispering Woods
Swoosh, swoosh. . .
The wind tonight seems stronger than usual, howling and whistling deep within the woods. Upon players’ arrival, a white glowing spirit will be seen sitting beneath a tree, seemingly crying (facing the direction of the tree) and ignoring the presence of its surroundings. Eventually, the spirit will turn around and upon further inspection, the players will notice that it’s missing a pair of eyes.
“Where the earth's embrace holds secrets tight,
Amidst the den where darkness takes flight.”

Answer: Deep within the bear cave. This is in order to get KPD involved so that the citizens can remain safe along with the bears.

Although rendered blind, the spirit’s hearing is extraordinary and so, players will have to remain very quiet. If caught making a noise (such as sprinting) near the spirit, a member of the Event Team will send out a message, requesting the player to fall unconscious by laying down (This has been achieved in the past during a poisonous gas event). A pair of glasses will be hidden on an item frame within the location and the first person that finds it, will be rewarded with a verbal token being released, and money dropping out the spirit’s pockets (just like the first one) which will be given to them. Additionally, the players rendered unconscious will wake up.

Day 3: The Silent Sea
Splash, splash. . .
By now, you may notice a trend. First Earth, then Air, and now Water.
Something seems to have been washed ashore somewhere on the Beach. Upon the players arriving at the beach, specifically the lighthouse, they will come to find the spirit of a blue glowing child, lying unconscious on the sand. This time, nothing will happen if anyone attempts to interact with it. The spirit will remain unconscious and very still. The spirit’s wrist seems to be blacked out, almost as if something’s supposed to be there.
Shhh. . .Shhh. . .
In the gentle hush of the sea's melody, a faint whisper drifted by, carrying the voice of a child. “I wasn’t very good at sports, yet he persisted, always kind…” the waves murmured softly, “I wonder how the fish felt, how would my soles look after every practice.”

Answer: Beneath the dock by the Basketball Court (Beach).

Upon finding the bracelet, the players will be instructed to return to the spirit’s body, where they will find that it’s missing. Instead, the spirit will now be standing at the top of the lighthouse where the winner of the puzzle will have to go in order to receive the verbal token along with the money.

Day 4: Pits of Lava
The bitter smell of coal burning, quite suffocating.
The fourth and final spirit will appear in the middle of the plaza and its presence will be made known through /event just like the previous spirits. This one will be glowing red and upon further inspection, would seem to be missing a leg.
“In the blaze's wrath and tempest's surge,
Where iron veins pulse with primal urge,
Seek my cane where embers dance,
Amidst the heart of the fiery trance.”

Answer: Somewhere within the Powerplant (I have not thought of a precise location).
(Anger is usually found where crime is more prominent.)

Whilst searching for the final missing item, the spirit will aim to scare individuals. Just like the other three events, money will be granted to the winner along with the token.

Day 5: The Convergence
Day five, the final day of the hunt and possibly the event. This will occur within the school, specifically in front of the statue and it will be a rainy day. The four spirits, each representing their element, will be gathered in a semi-circle (they may even be floating for extra effect). In front of them will be placed four tokens, along with a campfire and candles. The students will be instructed to create a semi-circle of their own and hold each other’s arms.

Earth (土):
The spirit will step forth, bowing its head in their direction. This time shoes will be seen on its feet and its appearance will be much more neat.
“In recognition of your diligence, I extend my gratitude. As a token of appreciation, I offer the blessing of verdant meadows and cerulean horizons.”
And with that, an announcement will be sent, describing the slow shift of the colors in nature. One of the tokens will then disappear into thin air along with the spirit.

Air (風):
The spirit will step forth, this time with two working eyes in place of the previous voids.
“Your assistance in retrieving my sight is deeply appreciated. As a gesture of thanks, I offer you the gift of invigorating winds and enriched oxygen, to cool and soothe the hottest of summer nights.”
And an announcement will be sent, describing how the wind is coming to a calm. The rain will also slowly come to a halt. Another token will then disappear along with the spirit.

Water (水):
It is this element’s turn to step forth, bowing its head in the crowd’s direction.
“Your efforts in retrieving my cherished bracelet are truly valued. As a gesture of appreciation, I offer you the gift of pristine oceans, providing respite even on the hottest of days for your enjoyment.”
The once large waves of the ocean will be announced to slowly come to a stop, now being replaced by calm, relaxing waters in the perfect temperature for a swim. The token and spirit will then make an exit.

Fire (火):
The fire spirit will join the trend, a leg now filling its previous void.
”Grateful for your assistance... I suppose,” the spirit murmured, averting its gaze. ”Guard our lands in our absence. In return, I bestow upon you balmy temperatures, ideal for outdoor revelry with friends and perhaps a dip in the waters.”
Soon, the temperatures will be announced to rise slowly and the transition to the summer will finally be complete. With that, all tokens and spirits will have made their exit and summer will be announced.

Notes:
This is a brief outline of the event. If it does take place, I’d love to hear opinions about how it can be made better etc.

────────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹────────
Additional notes (You may leave this blank):

Thank you for taking your time to read my application. All the events are nothing but ideas and are not finalized!
I also strongly suggest you take a look at my past Event Team Application for extra event ideas!​

Last edited:

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Denied
Thank you for your application, unfortunately, we have decided to deny this application. Whilst your application was good, it didn't stand out and we preferred to give other players the chance for the event team! Feel free to reapply next time.

Users who are viewing this thread