UhmMoe

Level 30
UhmMoe
UhmMoe
Notable
IGN: Butterolls
DATE: 10/19/2023
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
Reintroduction of EXECUTIVE PROPERTIES, (Estates/Towers)

DESCRIPTION:
I'd like to suggest the reintroduction of EXECUTIVE PROPERTIES, which were previously removed for good reasons. However, I believe that there are specific areas within the game where bringing back these EXECUTIVE PROPERTIES would be appropriate.

BENEFITS FOR THE SERVER/COMMUNITY:
I strongly believe that reintroducing EXECUTIVE PROPERTIES will bring several benefits to the server and its community:

1. Diversity in Lore Families: By adding these properties, players will have the opportunity to foster new lore families. This will enhance the role-playing experience and storytelling possibilities within the community.

2. Permanent Homes: Rather than relying on the rare occurrence of two strong families disbanding and relinquishing their permanent homes, this reintroduction will provide players with a more reliable means of obtaining permanent housing.

3. Enhanced Gameplay: EXECUTIVE PROPERTIES can introduce unique gameplay opportunities and challenges, adding depth and variety to the server's dynamics.

I understand the previous concerns that led to their removal, and I believe that a careful implementation and consideration of specific locations for these properties can mitigate those concerns while enhancing the overall experience, due to these specific issues that previous tower and estate owners have had whilst having ownership. Ideas that people below and people that I've spoken to a few people about things that would improve this suggestion, and that would be rules and regulations.

1. Requirments: Whilst making the requirements for owning executive properties could be a hassle I think it would make their use more unwavering.

2. Application: To ensure a fair and transparent process, I propose that an application format be established for players to request EXECUTIVE PROPERTIES, and to restate what players have said under this suggestion, an application format will ensure that EXECUTIVE PROPERTIES are allocated based on pure merit and like every faction's application it shows an individuals commitment rather than first-come, first-served. This promotes fairness within the players, and much like most factions, it's a privilege, not a right. Furthermore, by requiring applicants and challenging them to outline their lore/role-playing concept their intentions for what they will do with the property, and why they think it will benefit the server, for the property, this would serve as an application process control for numbers and quality. This ensures that the reintroduced properties align with the overall property "Checker" to hold people to a standard.

Thank you for considering this suggestion.

Last edited:

tayfun

Level 70
tays2fly
tays2fly
Rich
sorry, what exactly are executive properties? i haven't been around long enough to find out
ps don't mind the typos i'm stupid tired

kustomzero

Level 130
circusjax
circusjax
Omega
+1
Perhaps revamping the whole Executive Properties could be a good thing. I understand what you're saying and I agree. Not only just doing a reintroduction to these properties but revamping it as a whole could be useful as well. It'd bring a fresh new introduction to it. Maybe new and improved requirements for owning them. The estates were usually provided to the Influential Families of Karakura which the lore can be found here. I do know Towers were made for Businesses only. However, that began to change when Tower owners began providing Tower Floors as housing. I believe that is the reason why Towers were removed because they weren't being used properly for the Business part. And because the Business district got updated for new housing options.

So if Towers were to be brought back, I say they should only be used for Business purposes as that was the original reason why they were introduced to Karakura.

TooManyDucks_

Level 20
I think the lore families will survive without living in an extravagant estate. I'm still mad that the old zen garden got replaced with one

UhmMoe

Level 30
UhmMoe
UhmMoe
Notable
This adds so much more than what I was thinking. Truly it would be amazing to instead of these properties being used for housing to instead be more restricted to businessRP, and if rules and regulations restricted more to how the towers could be used I think It would improve the overall pull and reasoning to buying an executive property, furthermore, I think there should be a player minimum on towers like something similar to estates to be able to go through with the purchase.

UhmMoe

Level 30
UhmMoe
UhmMoe
Notable
I think the lore families will survive without living in an extravagant estate. I'm still mad that the old zen garden got replaced with one
Which is understandable, and I can see where you're coming from. Thank you for your input.

kustomzero

Level 130
circusjax
circusjax
Omega
This adds so much more than what I was thinking. Truly it would be amazing to instead of these properties being used for housing to instead be more restricted to businessRP, and if rules and regulations restricted more to how the towers could be used I think It would improve the overall pull and reasoning to buying an executive property, furthermore, I think there should be a player minimum on towers like something similar to estates to be able to go through with the purchase.
I agree, having a player minimum on the towers would make much more sense especially if it's going to be used for BusinessRP/CompanyRP. That way it's just not one person buying the Tower for themselves or whatnot.

uta

Level 103
wavestalker
wavestalker
Omega+
off topic but "This will enhance the role-playing experience and storytelling possibilities within the community." makes me feel like this was ai generated

cho0ii

Level 175
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
+1

If we can find a place in the map for them, by all means I am on board with bringing them back. I'm not even sure why they were removed in the first place in all honesty.

kustomzero

Level 130
circusjax
circusjax
Omega
+1

If we can find a place in the map for them, by all means I am on board with bringing them back. I'm not even sure why they were removed in the first place in all honesty.
They were either removed because of the new business district update/expansion, or because the Towers weren't being used properly for Businesses. The reason Towers were added to the Business District was to be used and owned by Businesses not for people to live in them.

UhmMoe

Level 30
UhmMoe
UhmMoe
Notable
off topic but "This will enhance the role-playing experience and storytelling possibilities within the community." makes me feel like this was ai generated
Ouch?
want me to put "IC" in front of it?

Ghostfire

Level 105
GhostfireSwords
GhostfireSwords
Notable+
I think we should focus on the topic and not focus on unnecessary comments meant to attack the original poster

Anyway, this is a +1 for me. There's like two executive properties right now and they're both owned by relatively important families in the server's lore. One place a property could go is the football field near the beach, which isn't used at all

kustomzero

Level 130
circusjax
circusjax
Omega
Anyway, this is a +1 for me. There's like two executive properties right now and they're both owned by relatively important families in the server's lore. One place a property could go is the football field near the beach, which isn't used at all
I like that. I never see that pitch get used, so replacing it with another property is a nice idea.

Polar

Level 102
PolarLoLs
PolarLoLs
Notable
Even though I agree i do think it'll just go back down the path of being owned by players who only ever join the server to renew them and make money for no reason. There should be an application process with even more strict requirements as there was one before.

I myself own a family which I'm trying to implement in the server and I think this will help a lot more and enhance things.

Gunna!

Level 100
Veganlaser
Veganlaser
Omega
Re-adding towers and estate owners will just make it go back to square one, where people say they will use it, doesn't end up getting used, ownership is taken, and then it repeats itself with the new owners, same for towers, making them business exclusive wont bring any activity in them at all since you would need a business that requires a tower and there's not many ideas you can get that would suffice and saying they can provide more permanent housing, well that's not the case anymore after the new apartment blocks got added, and i can guarantee there's currently apartments in the old blocks that are unclaimed since everyone wanted apartments in the new ones, so all in all it wouldn't make any sense since the cycle would just repeat itself, but that's just me though

Infi

Level 132
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
I shall put this simply and bluntly. Towers were never used. Estates are hardly used. Towers were used for glorified apartment complexes (I myself am guilty of it) to grind money and the players hardly used them regardless. Upon opening the new business park we solved the housing crisis purely by eliminating properties that weren’t being used and replacing them with more conventional ones that the majority of the playerbase can use

Towers/more estates should not be reintroduced because it’s flawed. It will only go to the “lore families” or the top 3% of SRP that can actually afford those properties. This should not be brought back because it’s simply unfair to the rest of the community who can’t afford and don’t have the best reputation possible to be able to use such commodities.

I personally was happy to relinquish my tower in place of the community gaining more housing and more opportunity within the business park, despite using it on a daily basis.

UhmMoe

Level 30
UhmMoe
UhmMoe
Notable
Re-adding towers and estate owners will just make it go back to square one, where people say they will use it, doesn't end up getting used, ownership is taken, and then it repeats itself with the new owners, same for towers, making them business exclusive wont bring any activity in them at all since you would need a business that requires a tower and there's not many ideas you can get that would suffice and saying they can provide more permanent housing, well that's not the case anymore after the new apartment blocks got added, and i can guarantee there's currently apartments in the old blocks that are unclaimed since everyone wanted apartments in the new ones, so all in all it wouldn't make any sense since the cycle would just repeat itself, but that's just me though
I completely understand your discouragement, and if you are fine with me fixing and editing my application and using some of your opinions to solidify my suggestion it would be greatly appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread