players online

Favourite character memory?

HighlightedTwin

Level 87
HighlightedTwin
HighlightedTwin
Fundraiser+
The day my character went bald.
A lot of mixed reactions. The famous lines: “are your layers on?” And “your skin is broken for me let me relog”
Besides that, my character was either bullied by being smacked on the head or simply admired. Almost grew a whole cult. Chef Baldie became an icon. Now it’s bald popo so that’s kewl

tobbby

Level 277
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
The day my character went bald.
A lot of mixed reactions. The famous lines: “are your layers on?” And “your skin is broken for me let me relog”
Besides that, my character was either bullied by being smacked on the head or simply admired. Almost grew a whole cult. Chef Baldie became an icon. Now it’s bald popo so that’s kewl
Iris is an icon no matter where she works

roboon

Level 10
With Sven Ver Hoeven, I have a ton of favorite moments.
1. Sitting on the pier with Miyu Masayoshi as they confessed a wholesome love for each other after finding out Miyu was terminally ill and might only have a few months left on Earth. Very sad, 10/10, my most favorite moment ever... Despite their romance being short lived, Miyu ended up not dying so... Miyu is- long lived?

2. Being invited to the Fraternity. This should be a given; it offered Sven roleplay and new friends that lasted him for ages!

3. Sven discovering Kurashiro cheated on him. This occurred some short time after Jack and Rintaro's wedding. It involved Sven, Tobias Blackburn, Yoko Masayoshi, and I think Sun's child character at the time. I will never roleplay emotions as strongly sad like that again.

4. This one moment with, I believe, Hebwig's character. It was shortly after Jack and Rintaro's wedding, and Sven had just left the wedding after getting into an altercation with Tetsuya, and Hebwig's character whose name I don't recall stopped to talk to Sven about something. It was one of the first times I ever properly wrote Sven's emotions towards the rumor that was going on around him at the time. It was a very short interaction, but I detailrp'd my butt off, and it happened to have cracked open a realization in myself about how to express Sven's emotions. This moment just... stuck with me. Can't wiggle it out of my head.

5. Sven playing beer pong with Finley Blackwood. Sven proceeded to lose almost ever roll, and there was at least twelve chances to get a ping pong ball in Finley's cup, but Sven was absolutely destroyed and got so drunk he had to have EMS called on him to get him stabilized... Was a total blast, though.

And with Nyoko 'Bubble' Saiky, my one favorite roleplay moment is obvious;
1. 'Mike' Akihitio taking a bullet for Bubble on the roof of the factory. I don't need any other explanation.

Users who are viewing this thread