mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

FEEDBACK | Kill Permissions Re-Evaluation

pashy

Level 183
events or literally hiring other people to do the job for him
I'm not saying it's wrong, I'm saying he didn't even take a big risk on KPD coming that's why he didn't have many run-ons or whatever. . While in my situation, I want to GangRP. I don't want to hire people to do me stuff, I want to GangRP myself. . So clearly someone that hires others will in a rare chance face cops while someone that goes after people themselves cops will more often be behind em

I hope this explains a lot of what I'm trying to say & gives a resolution to your concerns.
I hope you didn't take me off in any disrespectful manner and I really would like to refer to your other replies but alot of stuff ykkkk T_T I'll just keep my opinion right now though I must keep it clear I understand everything you say and the cons we're removing as well and I'm not highly against it just really prefer having the risk remain. . Thank you for replying to me! xoxo

hebwig

Level 111
I'm not saying it's wrong, I'm saying he didn't even take a big risk on KPD coming that's why he didn't have many run-ons or whatever. . While in my situation, I want to GangRP. I don't want to hire people to do me stuff, I want to GangRP myself. . So clearly someone that hires others will in a rare chance face cops while someone that goes after people themselves cops will more often be behind em

I hope you didn't take me off in any disrespectful manner and I really would like to refer to your other replies but alot of stuff ykkkk T_T I'll just keep my opinion right now though I must keep it clear I understand everything you say and the cons we're removing as well and I'm not highly against it just really prefer having the risk remain. . Thank you for replying to me! xoxo

All of your concerns were valid!!! I appreciate your replies & attentiveness a ton, you're a part of the reason why I'm glad I brought this to a feedback thread. I think GangRP is different for everyone, and with this update, it'll definitely spread out everyone's definition of it further (for reasons I've already explained as more intricate criminal roleplay will take place). I understand that not everyone will agree with it and that's more than acceptable, it's just a matter of being a little bit open-minded but still being able to disagree. Disagreeing helps bring up challenges that we can address early on (such as in this feedback post), so I'll never look down on anything like that. Thank you for everything!!!

pashy

Level 183
And? When you're killing someone it shouldn't be easy, realistically that is
Well yeah it's not easy like said it's been nerfed- now removed completely? (Unless with consent ofc)
Also, "realistically that is", I think in a town like Karakura killing someone should rather be easy.

Polar

Level 102
PolarLoLs
PolarLoLs
Notable

Simply become the people who they send out to do the hits, you can easily co-operate between both parties and act as a middle man, since you enjoy the risk itself.

Polar

Level 102
PolarLoLs
PolarLoLs
Notable
Well yeah it's not easy like said it's been nerfed- now removed completely? (Unless with consent ofc)
Also, "realistically that is", I think in a town like Karakura killing someone should rather be easy.
Murder shouldn't be easy in any location at all, not to be disrespectful but I think you need to do a bit more re search and learn some things about actual murder, consequences and what leads to them will help you gain a more realistic mindset when it comes to the server

minustempo

Level 35
minustempo
minustempo
Notable
Simply become the people who they send out to do the hits, you can easily co-operate between both parties and act as a middle man, since you enjoy the risk itself.
i dont think risk is a high factor in current gangrp anyway, personally it seemsvery planned event dominated (for example sakuta hanazono's death)

Polar

Level 102
PolarLoLs
PolarLoLs
Notable
i dont think risk is a high factor in current gangrp anyway, personally it seemsvery planned event dominated (for example sakuta hanazono's death)
When Sakuta died it was all natural, not planned on my side or anything, it was all Akihito, they planned it for a few months and it shocked me honestly which made me love it so much, the initial plan was to roll but I decided to P2L since it would be a great way to end that character's era

pashy

Level 183
That neither made sense nor answered anything about my argument. . What does that even have to do with my whole point

Polar

Level 102
PolarLoLs
PolarLoLs
Notable
Still makes no answer for the argument. . T_T Read what the thing is even about then answer it- thank you for replying though!
Making your comment more clear would be helpful then as that's the conclusion I'm drawing from it right now

pashy

Level 183
Making your comment more clear would be helpful then as that's the conclusion I'm drawing from it right now
You can read it yourself. . If you don't understand the point of the argument, then thank u for atleast trying to help- not that I don't appreciate your answer or reply I really do man ty for trying to answer me- don't get me wrong, respect u<3

Last edited:

Katons

Level 0
-1 and +1
(Read before u ban, actually consider it homie)
Hi cujo here, my opinion might not matter on this server anymore, but I was sent this. Believe it or not I actually read through all of this and heres my response.

-The obvious part, no one wants to die. Not everyone has the same mindset that "Oh I'm doing this for fun! I'll let you kill my character." No one has that mindset, people who GangRP do it to win, winning in turn is fun. Obviously, it's not fun for the other party so why would they ever consent to it? Simple, they wouldn't.

-I think that the Idea is good, but there needs to be to it. This part is very simple, double conformation. What I mean by this is basically, I think you should be able to go to a staff member and make sure that your reason for killing them is valid. This is a very simple and easy thing, but the other problem with this is what if the staff member is good friends with that player and decides they don't want that character to die. No matter what you say to me, you cannot tell me that there are staff members that aren't going to be bias towards their friends, we all know they would (if I was a staff member, I'm sure I would too). There are many pros and cons to this idea, and I really think you should take a look at this Grand Theft Auto Roleplay server;

GTA World - GTA World - Heavy Text Based GTA V Roleplay Server.

There are many similarities between SRP and Gtaw, and I promise you to take some ideas from them would greatly improve the roleplay of your server.

Have a nice day

Katons

Level 0
-1 and +1
Hi cujo here, my opinion might not matter on this server anymore, but I was sent this. Believe it or not I actually read through all of this and heres my response.

-The obvious part, no one wants to die. Not everyone has the same mindset that "Oh I'm doing this for fun! I'll let you kill my character." No one has that mindset, people who GangRP do it to win, winning in turn is fun. Obviously, it's not fun for the other party so why would they ever consent to it? Simple, they wouldn't.

-I think that the Idea is good, but there needs to be to it. This part is very simple, double conformation. What I mean by this is basically, I think you should be able to go to a staff member and make sure that your reason for killing them is valid. This is a very simple and easy thing, but the other problem with this is what if the staff member is good friends with that player and decides they don't want that character to die. No matter what you say to me, you cannot tell me that there are staff members that aren't going to be bias towards their friends, we all know they would (if I was a staff member, I'm sure I would too). There are many pros and cons to this idea, and I really think you should take a look at this Grand Theft Auto Roleplay server;

There are many similarities between SRP and Gtaw, and I promise you to take some ideas from them would greatly improve the roleplay of your server.

Have a nice day
Btw, I also agree that GangRP isn't all about killing people. Theres obviously more to it, but there are multiple different forms of Gang Roleplay. Yes the server is based in japan, but its also a fictional place in japan and its a minecraft server. Street gangs are a lot different than organized crime by a long shot. So your idea of gangRP might not Aline with others idea of Gang Roleplay. Just keep that in mind when doing this form of Roleplay.

Ruin

Level 103
Ruin06
Ruin06
Notable+
-1 and +1

Have a nice day
thank u cujo this was a very nice reply and i agree with both things u said
however i think if staff were more monitored (not literally, i just dont remember the word for it) i dont think there would be a problem with the 2nd thing u said

Kana

Level 130
ImKana
ImKana
Notable
When Sakuta died it was all natural, not planned on my side or anything, it was all Akihito, they planned it for a few months and it shocked me honestly which made me love it so much, the initial plan was to roll but I decided to P2L since it would be a great way to end that character's era
This, Sakutas kill wasn’t remotely planned. It was planned by the clan, Polar had no ooc or ic knowledge of it though

Grass

Level 10
+1

I've been away from GangRP due to fear of losing characters I care about. This would change everything. Absolutely agree.

cho0ii

Level 173
Community Team
Event Team
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
+1

Some think gangrpers will not like it but I gangRP and this honestly would be such a good thing like heb where was this ages ago?

TrapstarRp

Level 22
+1/-1 Personally I’ve played a lot of rp in and out of minecraft, and yes they do have to ask for permission to kill the other player permanently and honestly it’s a 50/50 chance that they say yes, toxic people, it’s almost just hope they slip their words and go ahead. Besides that though it does make a lot of goods points but I think most will try to bend these rules to try and exceed higher then the other player which most already do but as well as this may save the gangrp community which has been sorta dead? But I know many don’t like sudden changes in rules and a lot try and it’s always, stop changing the rules as it leads to a lot of confusion with people that don’t check up recently on the rules. I think mostly it should be laid out as if someone in your family, clan, or gang has been killed by another person you are granted kill permissions in that other person if you find out consent not needed. But with cops I think it stays that shooting, tasing should be kps maybe tasing permitted on but I agree shooting not consented, all in all it may be a good edition and may save some of toxic gang role play and also as well as open us up to more players, also to add that if someone is already trying to stab your member and you can see that and witness it I think you would be allowed to join in during the fight for non consented kill persons but also risk them on yourself as well as if you are to refuse the consented kill I think the other party should be able to major once maybe twice (though I wouldn’t believe twice) the person to a certain extent of a leg, arm, or eye depending on how you gained kps on your victim.

Last edited:

Sporkmoment

Level 21
Sporkmoment
Sporkmoment
Notable
+1/-1

I am, very in-different about this. While it sounds nice, this could really only work in a IDEAL SRP, there could be a lot of instances where it'll become a problem for others.
Yes, it is VERRYY frustrating about how toxic-gangrpers go about KPS, and kill of characters for a simple bragging-right. I think NixyMixy's character, Nichole. was a good example of this.

I agree with ImKana on this topic personally.

Users who are viewing this thread