frenzyyy

Level 7
frenzyyy
frenzyyy
Omega
What's your Minecraft Username?: frenzyyy
What's the title of your suggestion?: "/findname" Reversed

What's your suggestion?:

It would be useful to have a command similar to /findname that tells us the character a username is under right now. It would essentially be the reverse of /findname. For example, it could be something like; /whoname <ign> Simple suggestion but it would be very useful, sometimes I have friends online and never know which character they're playing as so don't know whether to text them. Sometimes I also don't read IGNs and roleplay with a character and then they friend me and I have no idea who they are.

How will this benefit the server and community?:
It would be a simple change, however it would prove useful in the community when you are unsure of the IGN of a character. Helpful to Faculty when you know only know the Character name but need the IGN and helpful to the community in general when you miss their name in chat. I understand that you can hover over names in chat, this is more for when they're not in chat and you would like to look up a persons character under IGN.

soratheonly

Level 82
Community Team
Event Team
soratheonly
soratheonly
Omega+
This exists for KPD, EMS, and staff. It's called /identify and shows the character an individual is currently on. It'd be nice if there was a command like this but I fear there'd be a way to use it for metagaming or other things. If anything it'd be best just to DM the individual inquiring them about the character they're currently on!

Users who are viewing this thread