FireHawkRP

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
FireHawk#8122

How old are you? (Optional):
N/A

What is your time zone?:
GMT+1

Describe your activity on the server:
Normally I'm active every day and try to bring as much activity into roleplaying as possible. About 3-8 hours a day, but on days when I'm at school or in an apprenticeship, I can sometimes be inactive all day through. This is seldom the case.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
No, I never got banned before.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I do acknowledge.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
School Faculty Sous Chef

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
The position I am applying for is School Faculty Sous Chef. This work requires weekly work including the preparing of daily balanced meals of breakfast and lunch for good and healthy meals, handing out trays of appropriate food to individual students and cleaning up leftovers after meals is part of the overall work during their shifts in the cafetaria. They also check for supplies if any ingredients are missing or if there is still plenty on hand to be used on. Chefs also take care of the students when, for example, they have made an accidental mistake with their food, so they clean up the dirt and so as not to spoil the student's day, they're ready to hand them a new meal.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
There was a time I played on a friend's roleplay server with a different experience. I was able to choose about what kind of roleplay I wanted as it was more of a free server with it's own rules. It was a kind of City roleplay but there wasn't GangRP or DetailRP involved. Since I began playing on School Roleplay, I always learned more and more about the properties of the roleplay. It also helped me learning more english. I generally completely understand the rules of the whole server and i recognize the general rules as a large part of the whole roleplay. For the most i am experienced on is CombatRP and P2L from the actioning up to the detail of each action and the way it needs to be actioned properly.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
Language Applications
https://schoolrp.net/threads/firehawk247s-jsl-app-2.43700/ Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-language-application.44219/ Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/3rd-language-application.44847/ Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/german-language-application.44830/ Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/firehawkrps-russian-language-application.49623/ Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/firehawkrps-french-application.49655/ Accepted

Other Applications
https://schoolrp.net/threads/firehawks-nurse-application.48456/ Accepted

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
Grade 12, High School Student

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
If this incident were actually happening by simple words then there shouldn't be much effort against it, but only as long as they don't overdo the incident. I would at least ignore them if they don't cause anything out of their misrepresentation. If it does happen with them starting to act cheeky or abusive, for example, then I would give them a warning to see if they continue to engage in this misbehavior. If they continue not to stop even with the first warning then I would have to give them detention for not fully acknowledging their mistakes and detention should teach them a lesson not to start the situation again the next time showing inappropriate behaviour.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
This situation would have to be stopped immediately, I would intervene and at least try to calm both sides down. They should have as much distance from each other as possible, otherwise the argument could start a second time and this could have bad consequences. If both sides have come down from anger or at least left the nonsense I would look at their views on the dispute to at least figure out a solution which could help anyone. Since both people were involved in the fight, both would have detention to see their mistakes. The persons who got injured after the senseless incident should then be taken to the nurse's room to be treated by the nurse as good as possible.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
In such situations like this I would tempt to not let take it over to me physically if possible, in other cases I would have no other choice than immediately helping them out by using the right way trying to not get harmed by myself or calling for help by any other faculty staff member. Otherwise I'd tell the person to stop doing it, It could hurt them or get worse in any way. By any chance I would send out a report to the SLT informing about the situation.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
Rayana is usually a very gentle but rarely harsh greedy woman, very open but often establishes proper conversations with different people. Be it any person, she loves to tell stories or ask questions, she also comes out of her mood with gentle laughter. Otherwise she enjoys the breaks she gets and greets her work colleagues in between.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:
/me would take a pair of kitchen gloves from a cardboard box and nimbly pull the gloves over her hands before opening the cupboard with the cleaning supplies and taking out her materials for cleaning the canteen and finally closing the cupboard with gentle nudges from her palm on the handle yet checking what could be missing when she looks at the cleaning stuff. The mood on her face changes to one of relief as she realizes she is not missing anything after she would pick up the remaining items from the floor and make her way out of the kitchen.

/me would wipe away the sweat from the heat on her forehead with a handkerchief once again grabbing the list of daily meals in one free hand to rummage through from top to bottom by her gaze. She blinked her eyes twice to get a clearer view as she places the list on a kitchen table taking the pen out of a case next to her drawing a cross next to a date, seeming like she was done for this day but surely going to pop in on the next shift.

/me would take long breathes, inhaling and exhaling slowly while shutting her eyes quitting her sight over the cafetaria for seconds. Tapping with each finger of her right hand being covered by kitchen gloves creating a simplefied melodie. She'd unclose her eyes gazing through the area straightening her back in her position she's standing on. Probably waiting for the students to line up in a full row taking the first lunch tray to hand it ready for the first student, clearly having a happy expression on her face.

In-Character Section

Full Name (First & Last only): Rayana Kalashnikov
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Preferred Name: Ray
Age (Minimum is 25): 31

Religious Denomination: None
Marital Status: Single

Academic Degree: Bachelor's Degree
Year of Graduation: 2015
Major(s): Culinary Art, Biologie
Minors: History

Nationality: Russian
Current Location: Karakura, Japan
Native Languages: Russian
Other Languages: Russian, French, Japanese

Backstory
While the snow casted over a small Russian town, the birth of Rayana Kalashnikov blessed her parents. Born as a healthy baby girl with soon-to-be strawberry blonde hair, Rayana’s development was rapid; she was described as “the spitting image of her mother” numerous times by her father, which felt like the best compliment in the entire world. Despite being her family’s blessing, trouble stirred between her mother and father, with claims of cheating or accusations of not loving their family. However, as a young girl, Rayana failed to understand the disagreements with her parents; around her, her parents seemed so in love.

With his absence occurring at the age of 5, Rayana’s days were spent meddling with her mother’s kitchen utensils, and gazing at her mother’s coworkers dashing in and out the kitchen with hot meals. Though she enjoyed the culinary arts, she had no intention to become a chef; a more basic dream suited her, as she would say, like a teacher or a regular old 9-5 job behind a desk. However, standing on a stool and helping her mother prepare her first meal changed her motivation. Though it was late in the night, Rayana’s mother sighed as she knew her daughter would refuse to head to bed and began to cook up a late night snack. With a single bite of her mother’s dish, Rayana was overwhelmed by the flavors and laughed in joy at the sudden warmth the dish provided.

A couple months later, she had developed a fascination with cooking. Watching her mother prepare meals for customers was satisfying, and filled young Rayana with glee seeing the delectable food leave her mother’s kitchen; if she were lucky, she’d get the chance to judge the food’s quality from a single bite. As she attended primary school, unlike most of the children who would play tag or hide and seek, Rayana’s talent as a chef was apparent and she spent her recess sneaking in the school’s kitchen to conjure a new snack.

Under the wing of her mother, Rayana continued to enhance her abilities to become a prominent figure in culinary arts. Working to the crack of dawn, her skills allowed her to enter a prestigious culinary academy at the age of 7 up until she turned 10 where she then moved to Karakura, Japan to begin her new life and start anew with her mother. She continues to hone her skills to become a world renowned Sous chef.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
I have always had an interest in joining the KHS and helping the faculty together or alone as a sous chef, serving young people their daily meals and seeing happy faces even after breakfast and lunch with full books to start the day with refreshment to cope without sitting in classes starving or having no money for food so that they even have to beg for food and I would like to prevent that as a so-called helping supply.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I should be accepted as I am willing to show the expertise about certain things in the work I will be doing. I have enough experience to be able to do appropriate activities of fair work together with resilience over all. Not pushy, but something exciting. I gained the knowledge from the technical school for the cooking of culinary art, where I learned over everything about the specific cooking techniques, going up to the food science. Using the expertise from detailed dishes to side dishes, to graduate tasteful art through a craft at the kitchen. I am having a healthy will to success to reach the goal, of what I would like to achieve through the work I will be getting.

Additional notes about your application:
N/A
Do you have any questions?:
I do not.

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for this position! Unfortunately, I'll be denying the application for the following reasons:
- Recently you were part of this faction and left. I rather give other people the chance of joining;
- You didn't fully follow the format. Please make sure to use the correct font and follow all steps written here;
- Feel free to apply again at any time! If you have any questions, DM mariav#6666​

Users who are viewing this thread