FireHawkRP

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
FireHawk#8122

How old are you? (Optional):
N/A

What is your time zone?:
GMT+1

Describe your activity on the server:
In my free time I take my time and play up to 5 hours a day, my time could still be reduced because of my current apprenticeship, but on days off I play up to 8 hours to keep up my activity.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
No, I've got no bans.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I do acknowledge.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
School Faculty Nurse

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
The duties of the school nurses are to be ready to provide first aid at any time or place, they ensure that the wounded are treated in the school's infirmary and are always ready if anyone is in need, be it serious or anything simple. They make sure the students and even the school staff are okay and answer questions about health or medical issues. They also comply with their regulations and have their own workplace where they are ready for medical help. If something critical is involved, for example if a student has broken a limb, they take care of the pain and wait by calling the EMS until a doctor rushes to help. Nurses also need to watch their supplies such as bandages or ice bags if they run out they will have to report requesting a refill of the equipment making sure everything also has it's own place.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have participated in several roleplay servers and been part of different types of roleplay sections, let rise from crime roleplay to P2L. Every moment I put my experience into it I learned more and more and even that helped me to speak English more fluently, on the other hand I tried to set myself up in between situations or organizations for roleplays to add to the fun in general without any issues.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
I have made previous applications.

https://schoolrp.net/threads/firehawk247s-jsl-app-2.43700/ Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-language-application.44219/ Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/3rd-language-application.44847/ Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/german-language-application.44830/ Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/firehawks-nurse-application.48456/ Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/firehawkrps-russian-language-application.49623/ Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/firehawkrps-french-application.49655/ Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/firehawks-chef-application.51081/ Denied

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
Grade 12, High School Student

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
As long as this person doesn't go overboard with this behavior I would at least ignore them, if this is not the case and they continue to show the misconduct, I would leave them a warning to stop this mischief. But if that doesn't help either with them still going on without thinking about what this person is actually doing, I would have to give them a second warning and send them to detention after school, hopefully not showing that behavior again next time.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
I would put myself in their place to prevent them from doing more harm to each other. In order for a solution to be found I would at least leave both parties alone and always get one person to talk to see their side of the argument to get. If a solution was found I would take the person who was injured to the nurses office, the people involved in the dispute would be seated immediately to recognize their mistakes and let it go next time. If the conflict had continued anyway, I would call for reinforcements from the faculty members over the radio so that I wouldn't have to solve the problem on my own.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
In this case I would immediately call for help from other staff members of the School of Reinforcement if the person was slowed down if something dangerous were to happen, I would have to put myself in a position to get them out of trouble making sure not to cause myself anything dangerous where anyone could get injured by any chance if this happens but if that's not the case, I would at least try to explain in words that they should rather quit doing it, sending a report to the SLT informing them about the situation.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
Sanuka has always been a energetic but trusting person, she is used to getting in touch with people around her. She would probably use her short breaks with simple conversations to cheer up her mood or even to make someone happy by laughing to make them feel better. Otherwise she rarely acts quiet unless she's moved into something and enjoys her time.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:
/me would reach into her side coat pocket and rummage inside until a sound of keys lifted her spirits, reaching out she would pull the small key fob ring out of her pocket and look at it, she would pick a likely matching key and it then insert in the direction of the lock to close the equipment chest. She would open the chest and take a quick look inside before she takes out the necessary material such as bandages or plasters and gently closes the chest again without making a loud noise to avoid noise.

/me would focus on the student's laceration and watch it from a distance, noticing that it would bleed easily. Before spraying disinfectant over the cut, she would speak to him in a soft voice, "It will probably sting you, but it will clean and disinfect your wound, close your eyes if you must." She would then spray the disinfectant over the wound and then take a clean cloth to wipe over it to remove the dirt. She would already draw a plaster over it to the following conclusion. "Done! Want an apple for your bravery?"

/me would sit relaxed with a straighened back on her seat in front of the counter putting her cup of hot chocolate on an empty spot of the table, whilest glaring over the student with a friendly grin releasing words by her voice loud and clear "Hello, how may I help you out?" Inspecting the student she'd relise their issue being on their right arm, seeming to be bruises over their elbow "Is your elbow the reason why you came here? I can see your bruises from here!" Waiting for the student's response she would stand up with a quick movement, ready to help in any case.

In-Character Section

Full Name (First & Last only): Sanuka Nishikawa
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Preferred Name: Sanuka or Miss Nishikawa
Age (Minimum is 25): 34

Religious Denomination: None
Marital Status: Divorced

Academic Degree: Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
Year of Graduation: 2011
Major(s): Biologie, Ecology, science
Minors: History

Nationality: Japanese
Current Location: Karakura, Japan
Native Languages: Japanese
Other Languages: Russian, French, Japanese Sign Language

Backstory
Sanuka Nishikawa was born in 1987 in the capital city of Japan to unnamed parents. When she was born, she was born as a surprise child for her parents, and especially to her mother who cried that her child was born a week earlier than expected. Despite the slightly early delivery, Sanuka was born a perfectly healthy baby in the local city hospital. With her mother working as a doctor, Sanuka vaguely recalls her childhood and her mother’s presence, and though her mother shares the countless memories of Sanuka causing trouble and the moments they shared together. As a child, Sanuka excitedly assisted her family in all activities, especially when it involved medical procedures. If her father caught a cold, she was the first at his side with plastic toys to “heal” him, and offered proper medicine (under the guidance of her mother) to treat him. And unlike most children, instead of wanting her mother to read her a bedtime story with princesses or things like that, she opted to ask for more stories of the medical cases her mother had to take care of. Growing up in school, she cherished her classmates and friends, some who unfortunately did not share the same affections. Sanuka excelled in her academics and to the classmates who enjoyed her presence, and they would line up in a straight line with various injuries they pretended they had and for Sanuka pretended to care for. With her mother’s job as a doctor, Sanuka always listened to her mother’s detailed stories that would range from her times in college to an emergency with a patient that needed urgent care, whatever her mother’s story was about, she’d always listen with glee in her eyes and imagined what it was like and even fantasized of those things happening to her as well when she gets older and becomes a doctor like her mother. Despite being greatly immersed in her mother’s line of work, Sanuka’s father greatly disapproved of his wife’s stories as he believed Sanuka was far too young to listen to such stomach wrenching stories as he thought it would scare her or even worse, could potentially traumatize her. Despite her mother going into the most horrific bit of detail when it came to some cases, Sanuka was not bothered in the slightest, and listened to her mother intently as if it were a fairytale. Around the time she started attending high school, Sanuka’s father fell severely ill, and they had to move closer to the school as Sanuka used to walk a long way. The move was for her father, her mother would always say to young Sanuka, and despite being slightly upset about saying goodbye to her friends and close neighbors, she was grieving more for her very sick father and always assured him that she’ll be there to care and treat him until he gets better.
While in school, she spent almost all of her time researching all the material required to step into the medical field, finding the human skeleton and human anatomy the most interesting. After the school day ended, she’d rush home and cared for her dad as best as she could while her mother worked to provide for the family. Following her father’s recovery and wanting to advance her career, Sanuka took on an internship and served as an intern apprentice at the hospital. She examined patients and thoroughly noted their medical history and medical issues. The doctors and nurses noted her resilience and almost professional procedures which earned her a good reputation amongst them and they even thought she was ready to be a doctor at such a young age. One day she was offered the chance to assist one of the surgeons performing an organ transplant surgery, and she was thrilled at the offer and thought of it like a once in a lifetime opportunity and immediately accepted it. Only after the surgery started she realized she might’ve regretted this decision as she thought queasy at the sight of the exposed organs and pungent stench. She thought she was ready for things like this when she listened to her mother’s stories, but she knew it was a mistake. After the surgery, she ruled off being a surgeon. And after such a horrid sight she knew she wanted to be anything BUT a surgeon. As she grew older and grew gradually closer and closer to being a real doctor. And she even realized the department she wanted to work in was being a pediatrician as she noticed the lack of children getting proper treatment and felt horrible for the poor children. So when she was finally qualified to be a doctor, she took up being a pediatrician and moved from Tokyo to Karakura. When she started working in the department she where treated the children at the hospital for a good long while.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
After taking a long hiatus, I've found myself missing my own work and job of helping and caring for young students. I would like to rejoin the HS to take up my old job as a medical assistant nurse again, ideally to be a part of the school as an active staff member. I would like to show myself once more as an experienced person to show the best possible medical care so as not to fall into disrepair. As a supportive aid, this would also apply to school staff in certain cases where a single person is not sufficient. Simply put, I want to be part of the community again and strive to continue to fight my way through new challenges while work.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
Yes, I myself took part as a nurse on the school premises months ago and have still recorded the experiences within the school, from situations involving hurted students I took care of as best I could going up to arguments which I had to interrupt for one or more to find solutions against hate or anger. It felt good to connect with many known and unknown students, putting a smile on their faces after I helped them. However, there were those moments that ended badly requireing calling the local hospital to get a doctor or two to properly treat serious injuries. In the same way, I helped the other nurses when they needed support with their work, for example on busy days at school or when there were little things that needed a few more hands In the same way. I helped the other nurses when they needed support with their work, for example on busy days at school or when it came to small things where they needed a couple of hands if it wasn't impossible, but a lot was possible.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I have enough experience in this profession since I have practiced and learned through my training as a nurse, to simply leave out my experience would be nonsense and that is why I would like to be accepted again, I would like to get back to work to put more time into it to care. I want to make myself useful and show that I'm ready to take on the burden again so that others can go back to school normally.

Additional notes about your application:
N/A
Do you have any questions?:
I do not.

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Accepted

Congratulations you have been accepted for the role of Librarian! Please ping mariav#6666 on Academics Discord to get things started.
- If you don't want to keep the Librarian role and keep your application pending, let me know ASAP.​

Users who are viewing this thread