FireHawk249

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
therealfh

How old are you? (Optional):
N/A

What is your time zone?:
GMT+1

Describe your activity on the server:
I am active every day in my free time to keep up my activity. I'm mostly available within the week after my work hours and take the time to play a bit.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
No, I've never been banned.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I agree that I can be dismissed from the faculty for inactivity.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
School Faculty Nurse

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
The work of a nurse is about care and responsibility for the sick and people, be it young or old, to help in all the best possible and most trusting ways that must be taken into account. They have their permanent jobs not only in the hospital but also in other environments which vary from large to smaller communities within the institutions. They treat themselves as respectfully as possible, get on well with everyone if possible and take their work seriously, be it from small to harmless injuries or injuries that are difficult to treat, they help in those of these suffices. They offer first aid and also come on the spot if they announce or recognize something. Giving advice or accepting orders that have anything to do with medical care, checking the actively used materials that are available, the nurses generally check and take notice if something is wrong or inacceptable. Even if there is misunderstanding or misunderstanding between people, it can be another challenge for the nurses when an event arises in which they need to intervene as soon as possible to offer helpfulness to those around them. It's not just about working alone, but also about teamwork among nurse staff. If it comes to the case that there is an emergency in which several people are seriously or slightly injured, the workers communicate with each other and divide the work among themselves as to which person will first provide physical medical help to which patient.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I've done a lot of roleplaying in general, but not just SRP. These experiences of different role-playing situations and told, but acted out stories have given me the opportunity to have fun playing together again and again. Every now and then there were bad moves in almost every type of role-playing, that are negative sides that I found less fun myself, but this always changed. From roleplay with big events to simple but also exciting events of school life on SchoolRP. I have gained these experiences not only alone but with many different players to create more knowledge and creativity in fair but also sadly unfair areas. Not only on SchoolRP, but also from other games or servers, I always gave myself the opportunity to see and discover something new, which increased my desire to role-play.

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?:
I was a nurse in this area a long time ago and after a long time I got the mood to initiate a new start with a new character in which I can deal with the topic of NurseRP at KHS again, so that I can plunge into new situations where i can meet new players and reconnect with other players to develop one or more scenarios to advance some kind of fun and puzzles I create by playing.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
Language Applications:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-language-application.44219/ Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/german-language-application.44830/ Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/3rd-language-application.44847/ Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/uhcierras-jsl-application.44869/ Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/lqyals-russian-language-application.45788/ Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/firehawkrps-russian-language-application.49623/ Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/firehawkrps-french-application.49655/ Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/firehawkrps-3rd-language-slot.53058/ Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/firehawkrps-3rd-language-application.53101/ Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/firehawks-albanian-application.56088/ Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/firehawks-jsl-application.59615/ Accepted

Other applications:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/firehawks-nurse-application.48456/ Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/firehawks-chef-application.51081/ Denied
https://schoolrp.net/threads/firehawks-nurse-application-2.52819/ Accepted

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
FireHawk247 =Adult
FireHawk249 =Adult
FireHawk248 =Grade-12

────────────

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
Aimi wouldn't give much attention about the mis-reacting student, instead she waits until it comes to the moment when the student just stops. If it doesn't help, she personally issues a warning to the person concerned and warns them not to continue. If there were further incorrect interventions and the student's disrespectful actions, a second warning would be due. For the third warning, the easiest way would be for her to come up with a detention warning first. Because two warnings and no good result would lead them to teach the students after school detention to hopefully pass the mistakes and not show such behavior again so that a second time does not happen again. She would basically apply a so-called three-choice warning.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Aimi would not hesitate to seek help rather she would jump into the conflict and both people or the people involved would make sure that all the parties came first in peace and quiet, she would of course if it was a fist fight the person play that gets in the middle and prevents more injuries from forming between the parties. She would first set up a distance limit for both of the people and first of all want to lead everyone into a clear but calm phase so that nobody starts to rush out loud or even starts to conjure up wrong words with their mouths. She would put herself in the position of the people involved in the dispute by asking what exactly happened and, if possible, letting one person speak after the other to get a good overview. After the parties stated their own views, Aimi would look for a lessonal solution and teach them why you shouldn't do this misdeed in life because it would simply be pointless to them. The injured she would take to the nurses office to then treat the physical damage caused by those who were not self-defending and yet brought into the argument would let her go because self-defense for one's own protection is Aimi's know-how permitted. Those who she labeled as bullies would be sent to detention right after school to pay their "penance" by familiarizing them selves with the material of the detention room and hopefully learning to stop doing this misdeed. If it didn't come to a de-escalation but only to an escalation, Aimi would have given the school staff help immediately after the attempt to intervene and left a report for the SLT of the KHS that a bad event suddenly happened on the school premises.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
At this point, Aimi would refer to the event and anticipate what might happen next from unrelated matters, without prior intervention, she would let the employee know. You would not endanger yourself or others involved in the area, so if someone were there, you would create distance between the employee and the other uninvolved people. If there were injuries, she would quickly get involved in the dangerous situation and be careful not to hurt herself, while trying to do something quickly. Failing that, she would immediately call for reinforcements from the school's co-workers to get more help from manpower. If possible, a simple report for the SLT to report on the situation so that the SLT can intervene if possible.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
Aimi would probably focus more on work and behave less in the break room during break times. If, despite this, it happens that she allows herself a short break, she would be quite relaxed and respectful of her other employees. Either just rest for a short time or maybe start a little conversation in which she wants to make herself understood as much as possible and maybe even make small harmless jokes.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
would slowly release the young student from her carrying position by getting into a righteous position to slowly but carefully laying the injured person on the sick bed, making sure what the person is laying on she'd inspect the student from multiple angles. She would then focus on the main laceration on the right leg which was lying sideways and the wound was facing towards the ceiling. She would take the first aid kit from the small cupboard next to the bed to get a compress and a bandage. She would then place the compress lightly over the cut and then wrap tightly around the leg with a simple bandage several times. At the end of the wrapping she would make a tight loop of the bandage.

/me She would kneel down in front of the small ice fridge for the time being because the fridge was quite small and on the floor, she grabbed the lever of the fridge and opened it. She looked inside and grabbed one of the best possible chilled ice packs which was the size of her hand and closing the fridge door with one hand she grabbed a rag that was freshly folded on top of the fridge. She made her way back to the injured person with the swollen bruise on his right arm as quickly as possible. She used his hand as a slight lifting point to show that she would like to do her work in the air. After the student held his arm in the air, she wrapped the ice pack around the towel and while sitting wrapped it tightly around his arm to cool the bruises.

/me She would quickly assess her short term reaction in this situation by making sure that the person on the floor about to have a seizure does not injure themselves, if possible. She removed her medical gown and quickly shoved it under the uncontrolled moving student's head to avoid head injury. In doing so, she tried to kneel as close as possible behind the head of the person in order not only to develop a better overview of the person concerned, but also to offer safety for the head area. After the student moved out of danger, Aimi changed her position to the side of the student and checked to see if the person who just passed out was still breathing by approaching her oh near the mouth and nose. She found that there was breathing so she grabbed the far leg as she had grabbed the far arm as she had grabbed the far arm to raise both in the air and place the victim in a side position with his raised arm approaching her from his hand out at the side of his cheek to create a so called "fall for the spit" so he doesn't choke on his own spit. with his leg she would make sure it didn't move away so she braces his leg on his other knee. Finally, she made sure he was still breathing by putting her ear to his mouth and nose again.

────────────

In-Character Section

Full Name (First & Last only): Aimi Tachitsu
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Preferred Name: Miss Tachitsu

Age (Minimum is 25): 50

Academic Degree: Dual Master's Degrees
Major(s): Public health informatics, Adult Gerontology, Ecology, Biology,
Minors: N/A

Nationality: Japanese
Known Languages: Japanese Sign Language, French, Russian

Backstory
It was the year 1973, the year in which there was a new event in the Tachitsu family and the young family conjured up happy faces when the time came when the sweet twins Aimi gave birth to their sister, who was 5 minutes younger, and Mae Tachitsu from their biological mother, Akimitsu Sakaguchi and Hideyoshi's father were born. This is mainly about Aimi because she was the one who wasn't separated from the family after her parents got divorced after the birth. Aimi stayed with her mother while her sister and older brother moved away with their father. Well, alone with the grandparents, grandfather and grandmother along with Aimi's mother and even then as a young child, Aimi continued to live without having any contact with the other part of the tachitsu family in their home territory, Ninomiya. Aimi didn't think much of being raised as an only child as she had her family by her side and later she became acquainted with a kindergarten where she met new faces of other people. She was just 4 when she was enrolled in a Japanese kindergarten to spend her free time there and hopefully get acquainted with the other young children. Fortunately, it wasn't difficult for her, the kindergarten was even good for her because she not only learned to communicate better with others, but also to develop fun by playing Japanese children's games with the other children in a group, for example. She often did handicrafts and still liked to deal with the topic of plants, although not many of her friends from the kindergarten showed interest. She still liked nature and even helped her grandmother to plant different types of herbs in the garden and to harvest them again after a long time, to keep her health healthy at the age of 6 on purpose. Not only did she eat delicious dishes at home that were healthy, but whenever she got colds, she always wanted to know how to heal herself. Because her mother works as a nurse for a hospital not far from her home, she often asks her mother why and why she gets these colds. Aimi just didn't like being sick. Her motivation to explore evolved over the years. By the age of 7, it was as far for Aimi to go to elementary school and say goodbye to her old kindergarten as almost any other "normal" child. she was enrolled in a school which was unfortunately a few miles away from home, because there was no primary school nearby. She again saw new and unknown faces in her school, this time it was harder for her to advance in this school with her presence outside and inside the school, even on the way to school. This time she was more closed to the new faces of the students from this new school. Her way to school was actually just the stress-reducing way, which she sometimes even had to walk for kilometers to either get to school or to get home from school. She liked the cold days much less than the warm days, exactly the opposite of the blazing sun and cold rain. She just wanted to move forward to her main goals. at school she learned the basics for school student life, she had her main subjects, but she liked the subject of expertise the most because it was not only about economics but actually also about the subject of deer crossing, which was her favorite subject. She did quite well in elementary school and her grades were not bad. But her classmates slowly felt each other for a friendship with Aimi. Once there was the moment when Aimi and her best friend named Ayoku went up a high climbing wall to, well, put simply, with their momentum and muscle power, to "master" climbing exercises. They once ran a race to get to the top of the climbing wall, but there was no winner because Ayoku fell badly because a climbing stone from a higher height could not support her weight and crashed her head and back onto the hard stone floor slab. There was real blood and Aimi had to do something. She was scared but knew that if nothing happens, probably worse things can happen. She took her cloth jacket and put it on Ayuko's laceration on the head to avoid blood spilling out in different directions. She tried to stop the bleeding herself, because her mother had once explained to her the basics of how to behave in certain situations. Luckily, after several calls, adults came to help and released Aimi so that she no longer had to watch this misery. This day was her first real rescue mission as a small child and young age. Her goal was to help people not only through her mother but also through her good deeds. where Aimi turned 12 years old, she was enrolled in a secondary school. it was not a type of secondary school, not a real school. It was a high school because Aimi had developed positively over the years with her knowledge and experience. She didn't care who she didn't like this time or who did. She never cared if someone needed help, her motto was "good deeds last as long as you don't overdo it." She didn't make that up with the exaggeration because there were also moments when she couldn't help anyone in high school. She didn't make many acquaintances but concentrated on preparing for professional life. Although there weren't many years left of studying school material, Aimi made the effort and tried her best in the individual minor and main school subjects. Like her previous school, she also had favorite subjects such as chemistry, biology and many more. It was just easy for her. By the time she was 18 in her last year of high school, it was already time for her to take a step into professional life. A life as a medical nurse specifically dedicated to it. She did an internship at the hospital to get a great insight into the life of a nurse, it lasted for two weeks and she seemed to have a strong interest, so she decided to study nursing at school and started her bachelor's degree in to master nursing in which she completed her education through these years. You can find the right one in one of the larger city hospitals. Again, years of gathering experiences and having fun went by, in which she made life easier for many people and generally improved their recognition in order to get a small grant for good performance. at the age of 24 she was ready to complete a dual masters degree in college. This worked a little more difficult because she was dealing with something very unknown but still learned how to deal with these subjects and technologies. She mastered her full training as a nurse in a longer period of time. She had arrived at her real goal. Taking her mother's work with her and practicing herself as a permanent medical assistant. Years passed but when it came to private life, Aimi had a son named Metagarou Tachitsu at the age of 18 and only married at the age of 22, whereupon she had a second son named Masuyo Tachitsu. The sons looked very similar but the third and then the last son she had at the age of 24 was an incredible miracle. Yuta Tachitsu was born as the youngest son. No daughter, only 3 sons and the parents. Aimi had no problem with her pregnancy in college, she was fit enough to keep going. Many more years passed and Aimi was classified like a high-ranking nurse because she knew how to work properly and avoid mistakes, checking patients, helping them or helping with operations where she had thought of herself. All of this was made for her. But after all these years it was about time that aimi wanted to resign by looking for a simple job as a nurse. She was 50 years old, all her sons left her at the age of 46 because they wanted to go their own way for the time being until it happened that after 4 years one of the 3 sons who helps Aimi to look for a new place to live. It was Karakura, the city where Masuyo Tachitsu had something to do and wanted to gather his entire family, Aimi was concerned and found out that Karakura high school and colleagues were looking for colleagues for the nursing department. Aimi then moved into a building owned by Yelena Tachitsu, the Russian generation of the family, and applied for a job as a school faculty nurse for a new but possibly easier challenge.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
When it comes to my own motivations I want only the best for that person for good fortune and for the community I want to work with an open collaboration. In the years that I have been as a nurse with my full training and what has brought challenges for me after the master's degree my life has been in an exciting primary for what I get as an advantage for the new job from my expectations. I am willing to take time off to work for KHS.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
After I left the hospital to relieve myself from the heavy work, I took part in a private comprehensive school as a temporary assistant and got to know the building and my new workplace by making myself available to the young students of this school to best possible for every person, including employees, to help with any physical or medical aids that could make life easier for one or more sick people. I helped the students when they came to see me most of the time, noting how they were doing and making sure I was showing masculinity towards that person myself to offer them a good conscience and at least show the opposite of it, as this usually conjured up an easy one smile on the faces.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
For me, I take this work to heart, simply to say medically or mentally to help the young students because that is in my blood personally to offer help to someone or several people as a nurse. As a lesser burden to myself, I have specifically referred to this work and would like to become part of the school staff to show what I am made for to give everything that makes me and other people happy and does not bring sadness to anyone when there is no one is there to provide support and advice to make life easier. This is why myself find myself suitable with the school faculty nurse position.
────────────

Extra

Additional notes about your application:

Characters of the Tachitsu Family do exist on SRP. Thank you for taking your time of reading my third nurse application!

Do you have any questions?:
N/A

Last edited:

Oli

Level 120
gncme
gncme
Omega
ACCEPTED
Welcome to the Employee Faction! DM gncme on Discord to receive your roles.

Users who are viewing this thread