Tearliner
Tearliner
Fundraiser+
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?: Forswore

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): LUCIEN#5013

How old are you? (Optional): 15

What is your time zone?: CET

Describe your activity on the server: I am usually exceptionally dynamic on Springwood, I haven't been online on Forswore due to nothing uncommon happening on said account, be that as it may I can certainly guarantee you that the activity on Forswore will rise furthermore to the point where I will play on it on a daily-basis if I was to be welcomed to the KHS- faculty team.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
Yes, the same bans listed on my previous applications are the only ones I have - If you would like me to mention them regardless, you may always contact me on Discord.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes

School Employee Role you are applying for?:

Tutor

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:

The job of a school Tutor is to be there for those who are in need of help, from understudies to teachers. - Tutor's are always anticipated to go to classes of other teachers to make sure, and maintaince a secure environment of each, and said lesson/student.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

I'm a better than average roleplayer, of course not the best however the experience I as of now possess should be sufficient for this job.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

ACCEPTED

Ban Request | 1 - ACCEPTED
Ban Request | 2 - ACCEPTED
Journalist Application - ACCEPTED
College Application - ACCEPTED
Albanian Application - ACCEPTED
Private Tutor Application - ACCEPTED
Staff Application 4 | ACCEPTED
Black Market Application | ACCEPTED

DENIED

Ban Request | 3 - DENIED
Police Application - DENIED
Staff Application | 1 - DENIED
Staff Applicaton | 2 - DENIED
Staff Application 3 | DENIED

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

Springwood - Adult | Black Market
Levants - Grade-12
Forswore - Grade-8

SITUATIONS

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
Sensible, professional & respectful. - Certain behaviors of others are caused due to their environment, whether it's at home or at school. - The one and only thing that would pop up in intellect is to calmly treat & talk to the student reviling.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:

Detention, right away as that would be the only way to calm both students down and have a brief, and straightforward talk with them. - In the event that it's going okay, the detention of course can be lifted and they are free to go unless they failure to comply and keep causing fights with each other.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:

Talk to them, let them know that what their doing is inappropriate and off-base. - This would certainly be notified to one of my SLT's as it's pretty much obligatory for them to know what their employees are doing.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?

Respectful, I'm not very social however if something is asked from me, I would of course answer it delicately & deferentially, without any doubt.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me strolled towards the student, taking at least 2-3 seconds to process what exactly is going on before they begun to respond; placing his hand on their lower-shoulder. "Everything okay?" proceeded to rub his back a little bit more before letting go.

/me strolled towards the student, looking at them for quite a while before reaching over their hand; obviously telling them to hand over their phone. "Hand it over." he said, continued to walk away while holding it.

/me turned around, waved their hand as he did so. "Can I help you?"

IN-CHARACTER SECTION

Full Name (First & Last only): Robin Levine
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr.
Preferred Name: Robin

Age (Minimum is 25): 27
Religious Denomination: N/A
Marital Status: Single | UNMARRIED

Academic Degree: Masters Degree in Science & Criminology

Year of Graduation: 2007

Major(s): Science, Criminology
Minors: History, Math

Nationality: American
Current Location: Japan, Karakura
Native Languages: English, Japanese
Other Languages: N/A

Backstory

I currently do not have a backstory, however it's in the making and it'll shortly be editted within this thread.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
My one and only reason as of why I'm willing to become a Tutor again is due to my account Forswore not benefitting anyone, I just really wish to use this account for something, making some sort of useful purpose for it.

Either way, I venerate this job a lot which is why I’m trying out once more.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):

Yes, I used to be a Tutor & Professor for the KHS- faculty.

4 months total.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

In no way should I be accepted over other applicants, I am not better & I give everyone the chance to apply for this unique job. - Due to my past Tutor- involvement, I feel like I could, and will benefit the KHS- faculty. I feel like the knowledge I as of now have would be pretty valuable if I was to be accepted.

Nonetheless, I give everyone the chance to apply.

EXTRA

Additional notes about your application: Backstory will be editted in shortly.

Users who are viewing this thread