MochaMocha
Level 9

Player Information
What is your Minecraft username?:
YourAnxietyDemmon
(Main Account and no others)
What is your Discord Username?:
anxietydemon
What is your time zone?:
UTC-7
Describe your activity on the server:
I would describe my activity as moderate, I have days where I am on the server for various hours and times where I am on for short amounts due to things like schoolwork, motivation and scheduling but the days I am not on are few, at least one out of the week is when I am not on. Others I am on for several hours or only a few hours. I do have things to do outside of the server, and I have no issue dropping something on the server for something important in my life. I do my best to be on the server as much as I can. My past and current activity does have a history on the server as someone who has spent over 6 years playing the server and showing my dedication to what I have created. through my time here. I want to continue my dedication in as many ways as I can.
Week Overview
I am often up by 11PM-1PM and am available until 2-3AM. These are a broad overview of what my days can look like, Tuesday and Thursday I do have college classes from 11AM- 12:15PM. These are short and should not affect anything through my schedule. I am also free on Saturday, Sunday is used exclusively for school and my activity on the server is cut strictly so I am able to focus on my work.
Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I understand this.
Link(s) to any previous faction applications on the server (Do not include authorization applications):
https://schoolrp.net/threads/governor-application-youranxietydemon.87390/ [Denied]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/reporter-application-youranxietydemon.76591/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/man-of-many-faces-youranxietydemon-bmd-application.74624/ [Denied]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/english-teacher-youranxietydemon.71964/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/doctor-application-youranxietydemon.69484/ [Denied]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/youranxietydemons-p-a-teacher-application.69216/ [Denied]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/priest-application-youranxietydemon.62938/ [Denied]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/surgeon-application-youranxietydemon.62017/ [Denied]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/reporter-application-youranxietydemon.76591/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/man-of-many-faces-youranxietydemon-bmd-application.74624/ [Denied]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/english-teacher-youranxietydemon.71964/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/doctor-application-youranxietydemon.69484/ [Denied]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/youranxietydemons-p-a-teacher-application.69216/ [Denied]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/priest-application-youranxietydemon.62938/ [Denied]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/surgeon-application-youranxietydemon.62017/ [Denied]
What are your current role(s) on the server?:
[Adult] Komoshi Hanta | plus other characters
[Basketball] [College] Lynn Verlice
[Grade 12] Akikazu Tahara

Franchise Information
What shop are you applying for?:
Heartbucks: Coffee shop
Why? I've always had a certain love for cafe styled places. As I used to be a barista myself. I've had the enjoyment literally burned into my memory since then. Seeing a different perspective of it. I would be really excited to see how it could be run, how employees interact with customers and uniforms for the shop are available. Considering this is a smaller franchise it would be interesting to also see what lore would be behind the shop itself. Where did it originate from and the details which might be more unexpected considering the lore of some buildings in Karakura. I feel like when it comes to the roleplay done in this cafe, it should be more of a normal activity, despite the massive crime waves in Karakura, I was hoping to make this more of a normal everyday thing. casual and comfortable for the days when things are dry and something interesting and calm can be done.
Why do you want to become a Franchisee?:
Considering this new implement into the Shops and how many places felt almost automated in their roleplay experience. NPCs can't really talk back and more people sometimes do not want crazy things like gangs, crazy adventure and things like that. Something simple and cozy is what I've seen become more popular. I want to be able to give that more calming roleplay experience through being a Franchisee RP wise. From an OOC standpoint, I have always had a curiosity about each part of the server from Reporters to the Black Market, Crime and Teachers. I know that each of these serve a purpose on this server and how they interact with others. Through this, I am curious how this can affect the server itself now that players have much more impact on shops, even small ones that were previously run by NPCs or rarely opened. What can these shops do for the players ICly? What can they do for players OOCly? These are the bigger questions I've thought of when it comes to being a Franchisee, as this is not just another shop, but something meant to be open much more than most others. These are the late-night gas stations of some places, the small cafe's you can pop into for a quick drink, the thrift shops you go to for something involving a hobby. Small, but important which can affect people in an unfamiliar way. There is always a certain feeling in these places which can keep a community together and I want to be a part of that in some extent.
How will you handle a dispute with your co-Franchisee?:
I will admit I am a very open-minded person and when an issue is brought up, I like to know about it in detail. Why it happened, if something I did affected the dispute, how long the issue had been going on, and question along those lines. Disputes happen; I like to have long conversations in order to go over each part of the dispute in order to cover all concerns surrounding it. Afterwards I usually like to come up with a common ground and agreeable terms in order to not allow it to happen again. I also want to be aware of my own actions to make sure it does not happen again, keeping people comfortable is something I hold in high regard when it comes to interacting with people and this would be one of the moments where if something goes wrong, I want to make sure it will not happen again. I also want to keep in mind that these things can happen, people have issues and not everyone is going to get along perfectly although it is preferred, that is just reality. If this happens, I understand that both my co-Franchisee and I have the same goal so we should use that to keep disputes from happening again. I want to identify a problem, discussing before it becomes bigger, understand the problem, talk about the problem, put effort into solving the problem and then reflect why the problem happened in the first place. Each of these steps I do find are important when having a dispute.
Extra
Additional notes about your application:
I have actually taken a business management class and hope to use it within this position if I am accepted.
Do you have any questions?:
Using a business management class, how much of it would I be able to put to good use?
Last edited:
