fredtastic
Omega+
What is your Minecraft Username:

fredtastic
fredtasty
fredentric

Describe your activity as a player of the server:

I would give my activity a 7-8/10.

Seeing as I'm a college student, I get periods in which I am more busy than usual. Though I try to find time to log on SRP and play around, I do have to put a lot of time into my studies. In general, I am online on SRP a few hours a day during the evening. I do have the chance to decide whenever I plan my study sessions. I therefore can move around my schedule to attend an event.

When I log on, my activity will tend to be very varied. As of right now (though my motivation to play on each character has ups and downs), I play a lot on my college masters character. I enjoy doing something new and plan on trying jockRP in the near future. I also try to roleplay my psychiatrist character when I get the chance. Being the Clinical Lead of the psychiatry department also gives me a few Higher-Up tasks I have to deal with. Finally, I give my more humorous BMD character some time. I enjoy playing on him or opening BMD for some more criminal interactions. Here are the times I’m mostly available:

EST times
Monday​
Tuesday​
Wednesday​
Thursday​
Friday​
Saturday​
Sunday​
7 PM - 1 AM​
7 PM - 1 AM​
4 PM - 1 AM​
7 PM - 1 AM​
9 PM - 1 AM​
10 AM - 1 AM​
10 AM - 1 AM​

Please provide any previous faction applications you have created, whether accepted or denied:

Psychiatrist application | Accepted
Black Market Dealer application | Accepted
Event team application #1 | Denied

Provide your Discord and confirm if you have a microphone:
My discord is @fredtastic and I do have a microphone

What is your time zone?:
EST

Are you aware that if you are inactive on the team you will be demoted?

I am aware and will do all I can for it not to happen.

What is your motivation for joining the Event Team:

First off, I feel like I'm joining the event team to try something new. A little while back, I've been starting to be interested in helping out the server by possibly becoming a member of staff, though I was not sure if I was cut out enough for it. I didn't even know if I would actually like being a part of staff. In a way, I see the event team as somewhat of a test for me. By being able to be a part of a team which is dedicated to helping out the community, I will be able to make sure providing for the server actually is for me. I see community teams as a middle ground between the staff team and the normal players' community. The more I look at it, the more I believe joining one of those teams would actually be for me.

Also, the event team interests me because of the roleplay possibilities. By being able to participate in events, members of the team can experience with characters that would not have been possible to play on as a normal player. As I do understand the team's goal is to give out to the players, I'm a strong believer that the event team members should also have fun with what they do during those events. For me, it's the new levels that we can reach during events that interest me. I joined SRP in early 2022, and since that date, I've learned to diversify my experiences more and more. From a classic 12th grader to a member of multiple factions, I believe my next step in the "trying new things ladder" would be the event team!

Finally, my last motivating element would be the possibility of making a difference in the server. In a way, I want to bring my input to the different events and help to make the SRP experience as fun and interesting as possible. Being able to give out my opinion and having an active role within the server is a huge motivating factor for me.

What makes you a suitable event team member:

1. Teamwork

OOC

When it comes to IRL stuff, most of my collaborating skills come from school or work.

Academic collaboration
I’m currently majoring in pure sciences. This specific major implies that I have to group up for several projects to share information, divide the work or simply help each other in comparing ideas and debating. When it comes to lab work or creative thinking, I have found myself to be much more efficient having a second brain to team up with me.

Student council and committees.
In the past, I was vice president of my high school’s student council. Our job was to represent the students and their demands to the administration of our school. As a vice president, I had to plan meetings and meet administration members to share the ideas we discussed. In general, I liked being able to bring my ideas to the table as well as giving the students what they looked for.

Professional collaboration
For the last few years, I have had the chance to work in different student jobs. From ski coach to a chemist in a pool products company, I have experienced multiple work environments. Although those jobs were all different from one another, one element was crucial to the good functioning of the company: collaboration. When we worked as a team, we were much more efficient and productive. I have had the chance to practice efficiently communicating and task-dividing throughout those years.

Sports & music
I have been in multiple sports teams and music bands/groups. Those activities are heavily focused on teamwork. As I practiced them and grew more and more advanced in them, I practiced my communication skills and my ability to make a decision based on other individuals.

SRP experience

EMS
Since January 2023, I’ve been a part of EMS as a psychiatrist on my alternate account. My role involves some responsibilities like the training of the newcomers. Throughout my time in EMS, I have seen a lot of collaboration and learned about this subject myself. Since the hospital faction is very big and complex to run, every member has a crucial role within it. Lately, I’ve reached the spot of Clinical Lead. This involves much more teamwork between the EMS higher-ups. We plan future EMS updates and we make sure the hospital is running nicely.

BMD
I’ve been in BMD since April of 2023. I’ve learnt to work in a small team and discuss important factors of the crime community. Together, we discuss future crime updates, crime events and the current situation of crimeRP. Alongside, BMDs also learn to work with associates, BMDAs.

2. Organisation

Through my multiple academic experiences as a college student, I have managed to become very organized with my tasks and work. I often use different organization techniques to make sure nothing slips my mind. I believe this could be an important asset as an Event Team Member.

3. Availability & Reachability

Seeing I am the one to choose my schedule, I usually can log on for every, or at least most, events. I understand that if I do join the event team, I will be needed at different times for events and meetings.

4. Roleplay experience

Participating in the planning of events also means playing actual characters in events. This is why I believe my roleplay experience could be a desirable asset to the event team. During my time in SRP, I’ve had the chance to try different forms of roleplay: EMS, GangRP, BMD, AdultRP, etc. I do think I would have the skills to make events interesting and entertaining for the community.

5. Hard work and dedication

I would consider myself a very hardworking person in general, and this also applies to SRP. I try to give my 110 % in everything I do on the server. As I see it, the more effort and energy you put into a project, the better result you may hope to have.

6. Crime implication

The current event team is filled with great roleplayers, but I’ve also come to realize most of their members are more or less familiar with crime (a very high amount of members are currently in KPD). I think my closer contact with the crime community could make me a good addition to the event team. My unique role and knowledge about this side of the server could become an interesting asset to the team! I do believe I could make my crime knowledge and my contact with other BMDs useful when it comes to planning events. Although the community’s opinions regarding crime are very diverse, we can agree that crime events are usually very popular and appreciated by the community.

Please provide three detailed event suggestions that would work for our server:

Event 1 | Crime event
The Medicine Contest - A Crime Clinic Propaganda

Event team members needed
Preferably 4 members

Global /it command sent

/it &6&l[&c&lCrime Clinic&6&l] &f&oYour cell phone would buzz, showing a text from an unknown number. &fThe doctors are in town! Have you wondered how awful your hospital workers can be? Well, it’s time to test them out! You heard me! It’s time for the first and official &f&lMEDICINE CONTEST! &fGet ready to see hospital workers face the real challenge! Meet us at the fight club Free entry, and thrill guaranteed!

Map changes
The fight club would need to be slightly adapted to host the contest. 4 surgical beds would need to be installed.

Event description

This event is all about giving the crime clinic a publicity boost. The title says it all: a medicine competition. The main theme of this contest would be to oppose the crime doctors and the actual EMS doctors to determine who really is the best doctor!

Pre-event
Two doctors from the hospital staff would need to be kidnapped. The kidnappings could be done and organized by the BMD team.

Event time

The event would start as the people would receive the global /it. When a good amount of people would be in, the event could start. My character, Eizens Mareks (crime clinic lead), would enter the pit for the greetings and presentations. Then, a load of individuals would also enter:

The EMS doctors
2 masked doctors
4 ‘Enemies of the Black Market’ (played by event team members)
Security

The actual contest would be pretty simple. My BMD character would go around the 4 event team members and inflict each of them a life-threatening injury (most likely a stab). From then, the 4 doctors (2 EMS, 2 Crime clinic doctors) would need to keep their patients alive to win! The winner gets…. nothing!

The catch
Of course, this being a crime event would also mean the event would have a catch, a goal. Here it is: The hospital staff will have very dirty and rudimentary equipment and will have to treat much more complex and dangerous injuries. On the other hand, the crime doctors will be given top-tier equipment and will treat much less lethal injuries. Of course, both their EMS patients will die and the crime doctors will “win”.

All of this, just to give the crime clinic a greater image!

Extra notes

Seeing as I am the BMD in charge of the crime clinic and an EMS higher-up, I figured it would be appropriate to do an event with those two factions!

Event 2 | Server-wide event
The Driving Crisis

Event location
All across the city, but the ‘main area’ would be in front of Ushi no-koya, in the parking lot and on the sidewalk.

As many as possible!

Global /it command sent
/it Start your engines! The cars festival is starting! Come and get your driving evaluated! Come take pictures in our prop cars and don’t miss the car show in 30 minutes! Better get that paint shiny to get some votes for the best-looking car! ¥250,000 to win! Meet us in the beach parking lot!

Map changes
Small edits to the area. Tents for shops, small desks for the driving examinations, etc.

Event description
Oh no! The Japanese Ministry of Transportation has received multiple complaints about the driving of Karakura’s population. Reports show most drivers are inexperienced teenagers! And now they want to send some people to evaluate our driving! How to hide this administrative nightmare from the people and make it a fun and quirky happening? A car festival!
The festival would mostly be constituted of two smaller-scale events.

1- The driving evaluations. Examiners from the government (played by event team members) are getting in people’s cars for an official examination. Drivers will be given easy directions to follow. They will also need to follow road rules: Stay on the left, stop at lights and stop signs, etc. If a driver did a good job, they can be given a ‘Good driver’ pin!

2- The event would be cut in half by a car show! Every car owner is invited to bring their car. By standing beside their car, they can also have an outfit matching their paint job! Once everyone is in place, a vote/jury can decide on the best car for a winning prize!

Alongside, shops can have booths to sell some items.

Potentially, this event could have a funky ending. Upon discovering the town’s strategy to camouflage the actual reason for the driving evaluations, the state’s minister of transportation offered himself a trip to Karakura to confront the mayor. As the event comes to an end, and Ezri Akai makes her closing speech, the minister storms onto the stage and exposes her. This would start an argument that would heat up on the stage. Shame to Ezri Akai! Talk about a government mess…

Additional notes
This event could happen to introduce the new car plugin coming soon!

Event 3| Flash event
Club Luxe Grand Opening!

Event location
Club Luxe, Business Park

As many as possible!

Global /it command sent
After months of waiting, our architects finally finished building our new and improved Club Luxe! Come and enjoy the opening night! Lots of fun guaranteed! Celebrity autographs, red carpet, photo booths… come and try them all. Anyone who’s anyone will be there! And of course… don’t you miss DJ Viper’s performance! Join us at Club Luxe, at the back of the shopping district!

Map changes
The finished build of Club Luxe

Event description
After months of waiting, the Club Luxe is finally ready to open. Everything will be grand and epic. To make sure everyone hears about this new attraction in town, Karakura did not take the event lightly. The main event: celebrities. They come from everywhere in the state to see this brand-new club. To host them, a grand red carpet was installed. Reporters could be seen interviewing a few of them. The flashes of the camera gave out a very ‘Hollywood’ vibe. Once inside the club, celebrities take pictures with fans and sign autographs. Overall, a very happy and dancey mood is installed.

Of course though, later, after the celebrities’ entrance, the real show starts. The man, the myth, the legend: DJ Viper takes the stand. Now playing some of his newer mixes, the ambiance gets heated as the dance slowly turns into a rave. Everyone is happy… for once in this doomed city.

Of course, Club Luxe is a Club. Who says club - says 20+... though that night, the man in charge of checking IDs had a lot on his mind, and decided to let A LOT of minors sneak inside. What’s the result? The club is very crowded and filled with minors. Drinks are sold … and drinks are drunk! By the end of the evening, what had to happen happened. KPD is here, and they’ve heard of the club selling alcohol to minors. KPD’s entrance would mark the end of the event. Everyone is kicked out, and all we can finally hear are some not-so-nice yells coming from the Club’s owner to the officers…

Additional notes
This event will highly depend on Club Luxe’s size.

Additional notes (You may leave this blank):
Thanks for reading!​

Last edited:

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Accepted
Thank you for your application and congratulations! We're happy to welcome you as an event team member! You will receive your roles and all other information you need shortly.

Users who are viewing this thread