Friends. .

.Arkkwolf

Level 42
Community Team
Lore Team
Arkkwolf
Arkkwolf
Notable+
This is like an impossible feat. My first year of SRP I stuck with a small group, I didn't indulge with the community much due to not knowing much about it + being pretty new to online games. BUT after I joined my first faction (thanks to a silly goofy admin named Rexlobo) which was shrine I met so many new people and eventually got to where I am today, unable to name the amount of people who I love to talk with. SO moral of the story, if you're struggling to meet new people, or make friends, join a faction, team, or club, they're amazing :3

wethecreature

Level 106
wethecreature
wethecreature
Rich
my group of friends has changed consistently but I think I've kept some through different factions, groups, and RPs I've been involved in. you guys all know who you are<3

philbertman42

Level 143
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
All the people from SRP I would consider close friends have left over the years, and nowadays im just barely active enough to throw rocks at students and cause a decently sized group of faculty and councilors to conspire to get me fired.

"erm please stop throwing rocks at students that's technically not allowed" :nerd:

wahhh, wahhh, boo hoo little cry baby get rocked *thunk*

Users who are viewing this thread