mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

GEN ‣ Families

PAWS

Level 21
pompompawin
pompompawin
Notable
Ok wait what does everyone think of the last name MIyano... i wanna make miyano fmaily..

PAWS

Level 21
pompompawin
pompompawin
Notable
Hi guys! So I've made a Miyano family, and I'll be opening applications in a tad when I've sorted things out.

I may have made a few mistakes with the server so I'd be happy for you guys to join and try things out HERE!

It's meant to be mostly biological, though I might think about adding chances for adoption in the future! At the moment theres slots for:

1 more adult sibling [23-30] [related to Lu & Yu]

3 Children [For Miyano Lu]

Other adults in different branches!

Squidjees

Level 65
Squidjees
Squidjees
Rich
Hi guys! So I've made a Miyano family, and I'll be opening applications in a tad when I've sorted things out.

I may have made a few mistakes with the server so I'd be happy for you guys to join and try things out HERE!

It's meant to be mostly biological, though I might think about adding chances for adoption in the future! At the moment theres slots for:

1 more adult sibling [23-30] [related to Lu & Yu]

3 Children [For Miyano Lu]

Other adults in different branches!
Any way to join without discord?
I know that screws everything up, but I really would love to join

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
akihito's of course

PAWS

Level 21
pompompawin
pompompawin
Notable
Adding to this, I am also a higher-up in Tachitsu!

I recently revamped the server with the help of Xhast and created a new application form that you guys are free to fill out!
Tachitsu are no longer formally involved in any gangRP of any sort and are looking for new active members!

You can find out more HERE !

No pressure :3

Valentine_Lols

Level 87
Valentine_Lols
Valentine_Lols
Rich+
Adding to this, I am also a higher-up in Tachitsu!

I recently revamped the server with the help of Xhast and created a new application form that you guys are free to fill out!
Tachitsu are no longer formally involved in any gangRP of any sort and are looking for new active members!

You can find out more HERE !

No pressure :3
I'd get bulled by Xhast nuh-uh

strcssedd

Level 3
live laugh love Holland family >>> pretty friendly, however they're quite particular about reputation so gangrp association isnt allowed but i love Holland anyways

Users who are viewing this thread