Notable+

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

https_ghostfire

atcherry - GhostfireSwords

What is your discord username?:

ghostfireswords

Previous bans:

A ban which occurred on April 1st, 2023.

The ban in question was one for hate speech. No matter how much time passes since the event, I’ll always feel guilty as a result of my actions, not because of the consequences, but because of the realizations and reconciliation it helped me make. Despite meaning no harm whatsoever in my actions, and the circumstances regarding the pressure which caused me to make these mistakes, it doesn’t change the fact that I did, indeed, commit them; however, my past self does not reflect on my present self by any means, and I’ve learned from my mistakes, using these lessons to guide myself into becoming a better person. I can promise that no mistakes like the ones I made in the past will ever happen again.

Describe your activity on the server:

I’ve been an active player on all parts of this server (Minecraft server, Discord and forums) consistently since June 15th, 2021. Usually, regardless of if I have anything important or planned to do on the server, I’ll be online for a minimum of three to four hours a day to roleplay and practice creative writing skills with others. After summer, it may decrease down to around two hours, but that should be more than enough to handle all responsibilities, such as training, quota, etc. My availability is usually anytime during the day during the summer, and when the school year hits, it'll most likely be ranging from 4 PM PST to 12 AM PST.

What is your timezone?:

PST - United States

List your current and past applications:

IC Factions
Police Application - Accepted!
Police Application v2 - Accepted!
Teacher Application - Accepted!
BMD Application - Denied.

OOC Factions
Event Team Application - Accepted!
Event Team Application v2 - Denied.
Staff Application - Denied.
Staff Application v2 - Denied.

Currently, I'm a part of the police faction only.

What experiences do you have with roleplay?:

As a player on Roleplay Hub for the past two years, I’ve had quite the ride with roleplay on this server alone. I won’t go into too much depth about all of the factions I’ve been a part of, however, it’s safe to say that my experience in roleplay should be more than sufficient to operate the role of a hospital worker, whilst maintaining serious and realistic aspects of the job. However, I will say that the police role I’ve taken on the server does directly contribute to my ability to roleplay as a hospital worker, due to both jobs being a part of emergency services, and having their similarities.

Outside of Roleplay Hub, I haven’t much experience. I did an insignificant amount of roleplay on games like Roblox and Garry’s Mod in my youth, however, the only contribution it makes to me as a roleplayer now is the fact it’s where I began.

What is your motivation for applying?

I’ve been planning on applying for a new faction in recent months, and the hospital faction is the one that caught my eye above all. The specifics of the faction that caught my eye are the community, the unique roleplay experience, and the overall role that the hospital plays, which I haven’t done before on the server. I’ve been guided to apply to the faction by a few select individuals as well, and I have confidence that I’ll perform well in the faction once I’m able to complete my training.

Which role are you applying for?

Doctor.

What knowledge do you have of Hospital Work?

In terms of hospital work, my knowledge is next to nothing. Despite that, I’m more than willing to learn to fulfill my character’s duty as a doctor through training. The only things I really know are the roles each department plays, some of the hospital codes, and minor knowledge in regards to medicine and general procedures. The only other knowledge that I have when it comes to IC hospital procedures have been learned through my position in the police faction, and are only limited to smaller things that are common knowledge.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to being demoted at any given time if accepted?

Yes, considering the reasoning is valid, of course.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you agree to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?

Although it may be difficult to balance all of my factions and other ambitions in the server, I’ll try my best to fulfill my quota.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished?

Yes, I’ll do my best to attend any training that is hosted. After all, I’m definitely gonna need it considering my lack of knowledge.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?

Yes.

In-Character (IC) Section
SECTION 1: PERSONAL DETAILS

Character’s Full Name:

Dominika Adamec

Character’s Gender and Pronouns:

Female | She/her

Character’s Age (if accepted):

Character’s Academic Background:

Master’s Degree in Medicine

Character’s Nationality:

Czech

Character’s Marital Status:

Unmarried

Character’s Religious Denomination:

N/A, not religious

Character’s Spoken Languages:

Czech and JSL, as well as Japanese, obviously

Backstory:

(0-15)
Born in Brno, Czech Republic in 1995, Dominika lived a questionable childhood. Her parents, Andrea and Alex Adamec, were far from the model, caring parents that she needed growing up. Although their issues were mostly between each other, and not their offspring, the lack of connection in their relationship often affected Dominika mentally growing up. Starting school at the regular age of six years old, she was an average student; nothing special came out of her work, although she wasn’t a terrible student. Dominika was just an average kid that no one understands. Mom and Dad and her teachers were always giving her commands. The doom and gloom up in her room was broken instantly, by her baby sister, named Eva Adamec (2002)!!! Eva was someone Dominika deeply cared for in her adolescent years, with her attempts to shield her from the reality of their living conditions. A poor family, paired with an unstable relationship between their parents didn’t fare too well with the two kids mentally. Moreso Dominika than Eva for their earlier years; she wasn’t old enough to understand much of it.

(16-23)
After compulsory school was over for Dominika, she ended up going straight into the workforce. A small business, was where she found herself making close-to minimum wage, due to her decision to not attend further schooling. As she assisted her parents in making ends meet, her younger sister continued to follow a similar path she did, with a slightly more rambunctious attitude than her sister before. Years passed without any challenge to the status quo, until Dominika was about 21; on a late night, coming home from work, upon opening the door wasn’t a pretty sight. An unusually messy house, followed by the ugly sight of a familiar woman’s dead body.

The two sisters didn’t see their parents again for a long time after that day.

The house they initially lived in for their entire childhood, wasn’t a place they could stay for much longer. By this point, Dominika was taking care of her younger sister the most she could; although, her abilities were limited by her own income, in this sense. This concluded with the two ending up split a couple years later; Eva moved to Japan to live with family, while Dominika remained in Czechia for the next few years to come, moving into a small, dirty apartment which could only shelter herself. In the following years, she attended a community college, and eventually a medical school in Czechia in search of a new occupation; one that could make a difference. Years later, Dominika made the choice to move out to Japan, following in the footsteps of her younger sister.

(24-28)
After her move, Dominika finally managed to complete her education; attending a medical residency for internal medicine in Sapporo, on the island of Hokkaido, Japan. Despite knowing the location of her younger sister, Dominika made no effort to see her in between her studies, despite the close relationship the two had in their early years. Some sort of surprise, perhaps? Either way, Eva wasn’t informed much about her older sister. Only in the present day, was she able to see what Dominika had been working toward all her life.

SECTION 2: MEDICAL HISTORY

What is your character’s medical speciality? Why did they choose this focus?

Dominika’s medical speciality is internal medicine; she was most passionate about this focus because of her desire to prevent and treat internal diseases, knowing the damage which such illnesses have on a person, both physically and mentally. Nothing special in regards to what caused her to focus on this speciality; her studies in high school and college simply led her to have an interest in mastering practices in relation to internal medicine.

What medical residencies did your character take after medical school?

Dominika took a medical residency for internal medicine in Sapporo after completing medical school.

Does your character have any work experience in medical positions?

No.

Has your character completed any additional schooling?

After completing her Bachelor’s in Prague, she moved back to Brno to complete medical school. Years later, after moving to Japan, she took a medical residency for internal medicine. Other than that, she has taken no additional medical schooling.

SECTION 3: CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Describe your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

Dominika Adamec, a brunette female who stood at a tall 5’11. Her European features worked against her desire to simply blend into the crowd in Japan; although, in Karakura, that issue could never be fixed due to the vast diversity in people of the island. She kept a very reserved personality, generally keeping to herself, apart from situations in which she obviously needed to interact with others (i.e working in the hospital). In social situations, well, those didn’t really happen with this woman. The only people she usually talks to are her sister and the occasional person on the street every so often; she didn’t have many people to lean on! And, well, saying she could look up to her sister was a longshot. Regardless, Dominika’s proven to be a self-sufficient, serious person with clear intentions only for the good of the people; a compassionate character, with the ability to sympathize (and occasional chance to empathize) with those who need a human being to speak to.

How does your character act on and off duty?

It’s difficult to tell the difference between Dominika’s attitude whilst on duty and off duty. On both sides, she’s simply a quiet, reserved female who doesn’t really speak up. She only interacts with people when necessary (for example, whilst during her job), or if she finds someone interesting enough to strike up a conversation with which, spoiler alert, isn’t common. It’s simply how she is; there’s no reason for her attitude, she just doesn’t really like being social! You can blame her sister for that one (not really).

Does your character function better on their own or with others?

Dominika generally performs much better whilst working alone; in small, everyday tasks, that is. She finds it easier to only have to listen to her own instructions whilst performing simple tasks that don’t require much direction, such as check-ups or a diagnosis, however, she’s aware of the importance of communication and coordination when it comes to certain things. In larger, long-term projects, Dominika will be more willing to work with others to complete their tasks for the sake of efficiency.

What plans does your character have for the future?

Dominika only wishes to live a peaceful and quiet life, working for a living until retirement. She holds no huge goals for herself, only to do her best for the city in one of the only ways she knows how. Strictly speaking, she doesn’t plan on risking her job in the hospital; only to perform her job and potentially save/improve lives.

How is your character perceived by others? How does it contrast with their perception of themself?

Often perceived as a kept-to-herself, irrelevant nobody, Dominika was essentially seen as a shadow in the night; just another face in the crowd. In general conversation, when she was acknowledged, Dominika was perceived as a respectful, reserved person. Her general attitude proved that she was kind, and compassionate where it mattered when interacting with other people.

Dominika embraced all of these aspects of herself, acknowledging that it’s who she is. She doesn’t find anything wrong with the fact that she’s kept to herself, she’d rather stay out of peoples’ way, unless she believed it was in her field to communicate with someone. This comes into play with her potential new job; Dominika may find herself opening up a little more with the increase in human interaction. It’s something she’s prepared for, seeing as, you know, doctors are supposed to help people.

It might’ve been her upbringing which caused her to feel loneliness for most of her life. It was simply natural to her.

Last edited:

6Pancake

Level 231
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
ACCEPTED

Thank you for taking the time to apply, we hope you are excited to hear that you have been accepted!

- In order to proceed, you will need to join the Karakura Emergency discord (CLICK HERE) to receive your roles.
- You will also need to be online in order to receive an introduction and the necessary equipment to carry out your duties as a Hospital Worker.

If you need any further assistance, feel free to privately message me - 4lx. - via discord and we will solve any inquiries you may have.

Users who are viewing this thread