GENERAL INFORMATION

What is your Minecraft Username?:

TottallyNotGlapho [ALT]

Past warns/kicks/bans?:

ERP - [Appealed] Since it wasn't me!
https://schoolrp.net/threads/glaphos-ban-appeal.49768/
Reached 4 warnings x2 - [Not appealed]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/glaphos-ban-appeal.50024/

I realize how immature i have been over the past month, its mainly because of an old friend of mine, I am no longer friends with him since he was also rude and immature. I realize all this bans were because me and him used to mess around and i was the one that got accused for most of them, I realize the impact that all these bans can have on me and the experience I get on SchoolRP. I'm trying my hardest to stay out of those situations and want to make sure that it never happens again. Again, I'm terribly sorry for what's happened over the past couple of months. I'm trying to show that I can be trusted with these larger roles.

What is your timezone?:
BST

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord tag)?:
Glapho#2341

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server? (Approved, Denied & Pending):
https://schoolrp.net/threads/glapho-it-teacher-application-high-school.50760/ - It Teacher - Not Read
https://schoolrp.net/threads/customablesson-korean-application.50446/ - Korean Application - Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/customablesson-reporter-application.50147/ - Reporter Application - Denied
https://schoolrp.net/threads/customablesson-governor-application.50057/ - Governor Application - Not Read
https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-application.49525/ - Russian Application - Accepted

Describe your activity on the server?:
I have about 3 weeks of playtime on record [on my main]. If I were to describe my activity out of ten I would say 7-8/10.
As of applying for this role I realise I would have to dedicate myself and be more active.

List your accounts and roles on this server?:
Glapho [Main account] - Grade 12
TotallyNotGlapho [Alt account] - Grade 9 [grade locked to grade 9]

Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?:
This is understandable, I will try my hardest to put the work in. I will make sure that I do not become inactive without a proper reason

8DFB75C5-9EE2-4F04-B857-14CE48945171.jpeg
TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is student council and what do they do?:

The Student council are Students, their the students that have volunteered themselves to keep the school a nice place for others.
The council make sure everything is running properly around and about the school, they check on the clubs, they prepare school events, and they sometimes help with classes/try outs.
These students can help you out with almost anything, if you need some guidance, if you are being bullied and if you need direction.
Most importantly the school council are always there for you if you ever need someone to talk to.

What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, etc.):
After spending time in the Karakura Highschool I have been looking around to see what other types of roleplay I can become apart of, I realised that there was a role for student council and it got my quite intrigued. The roleplay that the council are apart of is quite serious but also quite fun, Its nice to look out for people and direct them once in a while, that's why I am applying. I'm wanting to spend my time within the server in fun ways, and I think this could be a good way.

Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and teamwork ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events):
This is something that I think I would be great at, I have a big imagination and think it would come in handing when brainstorming many different ideas for upcoming events.

Can you list the roles in the council along with other roles that might be important to the council?:
Starting off, SLT: The SLT involve of several roles, the Principal, Vice- Principal, Dean and Vice- Dean, these people are the ones that you'd report bad behaviour to, they would then make the decision to either suspend to expel the students, in some cases they might just speak the the student.

The professors and Teaching Staff, These are below SLT, they still have more power then VP and President, although they don't really get to do much else then patrol, teach classes, and issue detentions.

Next along, We have Vice-President and President, these are the people that lead the council, if you needed help, not knowing what to do, you could kindly approach these people and ask them for instance.

Moving forward, The Councillor, this roll comes at the bottom, these people are needed to help around school in anyway possible, they can stay at the council desk, go on patrol.

587426D4-BFD2-4806-98B9-9AE828ACA7B9.jpeg
SCENARIOS

You’re patrolling the school and you walk by two girls verbally harassing each other, but they didn't pay mind to you. What do you think is the correct way to go about this?

I would asses the situation before approaching, I would have an attempt at calming the two girls down, if that didn't work I would ask someone else, faculty, for more assistance. Once they have been calmed down I would then again try get both sides of the story before progressing. Moving on, if I was verbally harassed I would issue a detention.

A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do?
I would notify a school faculty member, if it had been reported that said 'student' was carrying a weapon, I wouldn't run after them, instead I would
speak to a SLT and then they can call the KPD or deal with it themselves, I would still try to help as much as possible, but if I was told to not do anything else I would listen.

There seems to be a councillor abusing their powers! They’re being exceptionally mean to a student, causing the student to be defensive or scared. How would you step in?
If I saw this happen I wouldn't hesitate to help the 'scared' student up and away from the scene. After doing so, I would then notify an SLT or VP about what has happened, and then they can sort the situation out.

you seemed to miss a few pieces of information during a meeting, how would you go about getting that information?
I would ask a journalist, this is because they have most knowledge about everything that goes on in and outside of school, so I would begin by asking them for some help. If I wasn't able
to find my answer I would ask a friend or Faculty member, because they might have more knowledge about Information.

A teacher/receptionist has told you or done something that goes against what you were trained by your higher-ups. How would you react to this?
I would be quite annoyed, especially If they had done something that makes me or others look bad. If I had witnessed this I would defiantly report this to
someone with more power then me, and even then I would still not be happy. If the higher up cant do anything about it then I would question what they were doing.

Please provide a detailed event that a club or council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity! (Must be 300 words or more):
This event would take place in the gymnasium, The event would be for summer. There would be a pillory for every teacher to put their heads and arms threw. Each teacher that is participating would have to wear goggles [Snorkels can be used]. There would be a bucket full with soapy water next to each pillory, and a few sponges with that. Each student participating would line up in front of a teacher of their choice, they would then grab a sponge, dunk it in the soapy water, the student would then take a few steps back, line up their shot and throw the soapy sponge directly at the teacher of their choice. If the students don't want to throw the sponge they would also get the choice to get the sponge thrown at them by a said teacher. This is just one of the activities.

Along with the other activity, their would be stands around the gymnasium where students can use to create their own choices of games, this can be anywhere to selling things, Advertising a said business or their own choice of carnival game. The teachers would also be able to host their own activities of their own choice.

As a food option, their would be student or teachers that volunteer to cook food, like a barbeque. It would be like a live barbeque, where they cook fresh beef burgers, cheese burgers, hotdogs etc. There would also be drink choices like Slushies, Water, anything that cools you down etc.

For live entertainment the music club could preform on the stage for everyone around to listen to, People can request songs, etc.
If this isn't possible, there could be a hired DJ that can use the stage to set up all their gear.

This is just 1 of my many ideas for events, and I plan on sharing many more.

5B7A24C7-EF7C-4609-B2C8-098637D5869E.jpeg
IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS

Character Name:

Iha H. Etsuko

Character Gender:
Female

Character Age:

Character phone-number:
[030] - 292 - 1934

Brief summary of how they act/ your character’s personality:

Character appearance/attire (Please provide a picture):

Stood there, a 5'0 female with a quite muscular body had bright pink hair and yellow eyes. Iha had Tourette's syndrome which makes her day to day life a struggle. Having this in mind, Iha is quite a sweet person with a personality of sugar. Iha was born with this silky smooth pink hair, she gets complimented quite a lot
as well.

1656867826108.png
1656867805322.png
1656866948666.png

Detailed actions that could be used within this role.:

/me
&6&oShe'd switch her attention to the person standing directly in front of her. She'd reach up to the table pulling her self up to get a better understanding of what the student in front of her was going to say. She then begin to say. &f" Hello! My name is Iha, what help can I be of you today? &6&oAs of saying she'd stare at the student waiting for them to respond.

/me &6&oWalking over to the door, She'd open it welcoming the wanted student inside. After all they were being chased. &f"Here, please take a seat, tell me when you're ready to get back out there." &6&oShe needed to understand what had happened, so she could report it to another council member or a school faculty. &f"So can you tell me a bit more on what happened?"

/me &6&oShe'd walk up to the student watching the cigarette in their mouth burn away. knowing that it was contrabanded she needed to get it off the student. Once you’ve approached the student you ask “I don’t want to be that guy, but smoking isn’t allowed on school premises, I have to ask you to either hand it to me or dispose of it right away.”

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
I think what makes me very unique is the ideas that I can produce, my imagination is one of my strong points and I would love to spread it around. I never have really been
applauded or noticed for my strong imagination, and I would like that to change, I want to be helpful and use my imagination for something that can help people.

Why do you want this position?:
I would like this job because of how much they help students. As I have been experiencing a few problems with bullies, the council has really been able to help me with it. They would able to guide me the right way, so that I was confident enough to face the bullies. I want to do what they do, I want to help people and direct them in the best way possible.

What interests you the most about student council?:
The way that they come up with great ideas for the school community, they help out so much. The events that they've held in the past have been great, and I really want to help with them, like I mentioned before, I feel like my imagination could be a great help within the council.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:
Treat the students and school faculty the same, not giving faculty benefits that give them the upper hand on the students, as I've witnessed before, the school faculty are always believed by SLT, even when they don't tell the truth. I want to make the school a place that people look forward to, and not scared of. I will help as much as I can to make this all possible.

Extra:

Anything else?:

I realise that since I’ve started playing srp again, that my actions haven’t been pretty, I’m applying for this role to show that I can be trusted with these more important and larger responsibility . I want to show the community that I can be trusted with these larger responsibilities.

Last edited:

Customable

Level 138
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
DENIED

We have unfortunately decided to deny this application.

The council still believes it is too soon for you to apply regarding recent history.

You may re-apply in 14 days if you wish.

[!]
If you have any questions regarding the council or your application please DM me, Customable#1590

Users who are viewing this thread