players online

goodusernamexd | Police Officer Application #2

goodusernamexd

Level 80
shumoment
shumoment
Rich+
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name): I will be applying for Police Officer on my alt, goodusernamexd.

Previous bans:
A year ago I was banned on May XX, for Major OOC toxicity by former Admin Aania. However, it has been reviewed, and ever since I have become a better version of myself.

Describe your activity on the server:
I have a lot of free time due to me transferring to different schools and so on, I usually get on for a couple of hours until I get tired and log off. People from the server often know who I am or so to speak, recognize me and my reputation. But I still am a normal player of the Roleplay Hub Community.

Which timezone are you in?
I currently live in Asia, The Philippines, therefore, making my timezone GMT+8. (UTC+8)

Do you have Discord? If so, what is your tag?
shu#0015.

Do you have a microphone [Required]:
Yes, I do.

List your current and past applications:

goodusernamexd
LANGUAGE APPLICATION - accepted
JUDGE APPLICATION - denied/com
RECEPTIONIST #1 - accepted
RECEPTIONIST #2 - accepted
ROLE REQUEST #1 - accepted
ROLE REQUEST #2 - accepted
LORE APPLICATION - denied
(Resolved in DMs)
POLICE APPLICATION #1 - denied
-

hyemze
SCHOOL COUNCIL APPLICATION - accepted (Resolved in DMs)
ROLE REQUEST #1 - denied
ROLE REQUEST #2 - accepted

Other applications are either a month old. These are my recently new ones or the ones still available for me to see.

What is your motivation for applying?:
Ryan did tell me I’m able to apply whenever I wish to do so, therefore that in itself gave me the motivation to make my applications better and had an effort been done to them. As stated in my old application, my motivation still is the same. I still wish to experience Police Roleplay within the RPH community as I am still a current player as of this moment.
Trying out new things is never a bad thing, given the privilege to freely make applications such as this one. I have a thought in my head that lets me believe I am capable of giving minor contributions such as my support and overall well-being to Police Roleplay and to the Karakura Police Department as a whole. I am not saying this as everyone else most likely has the same motivation slash passion as I do, but coming from someone who’s been on the server for almost three years and hasn’t even once applied for KPD? I would like to at least make a change to that.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
After my application was denied, yes I do and will continue to understand it as time passes.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
First and foremost, they patrol the neighborhood on a regular basis. Monitoring whether or not there have been many incidences in the region. Constantly watching out for anyone wearing masks, a gang costume, or a large crowd in preparation for a conflict.
Due to Karakura being such a hazardous place, officers are frequently forced to pat people down, particularly those wearing suspect masks or costumes. If this individual was using an unauthorized item, it would be thoroughly cleaned with luminol.
Weapons somewhat like a wooden bat or a metal bat are difficult to distinguish; it might be played off as a sport, but if there is no evidence, the bat will be taken away for safety reasons. If there is blood on the bat, they will face major consequences and may well be arrested for assault.

Police training is maintained every other day to keep the Cadets sharp; there is no slacking within Police perimeters as everything is thoroughly investigated and even regularly monitored. They are always on high alert since there is at least one commotion every day. As an outcome, police officers are by far the scariest and powerful people in society. It is up to each officer to make the decision that day, but once done, it leaves a reason behind.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
Because Karakura has the highest crime rate, you could be in danger even if you're just walking around. As a result, we have specific individuals who assure Karakura's and citizens' safety.
They must protect more than just their fellow citizens; they must also protect their families and those who are even more important.
The fact that the people of Karakura can rely on these honorable and dedicated persons just to live a decent life in the place they wish to live adds to the enjoyment. As a result, the Police Department is vitally important to those who lack power or who have nowhere else to turn.

Whether in Real terms such as In Real life Police officers, this is very much different and can be extremely dangerous if you do not know what you are doing. Police Officers around the world are all different, but they all serve one purpose. And that is to keep the safety of the community at all costs. Whether it cost a life, or by means arresting someone who did take someone else’s life.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes, I do.
Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes, I do.
Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished?
Yes. I do.
Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes, of course.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?

Gezo would appear above average height, around six-one at most. As time passed, his hair has gotten thinner and thinner, he often struggles to style it. His fashion sense differs from most adults, he prefers to wear coats, scarves, turtle-necks even in the hottest of weather. It’s just his style. What makes him stand out is the way he is naturally blunt. He speaks in a straightforward manner and doesn’t seem to hold back what’s on his mind either. Making him appear unfriendly and rude, however, once you get to know him better he sets off that switch entirely, making him friendly and calm looking.

What they're like on and off the job?
It doesn’t matter where he is or what he’s doing, he will do his most done effort with that mission or errand. Call it his habit, but if we were to ask specifically what he does on and off the job, On the job, he wouldn’t let anyone disturb him and his doings, he would prefer to do them quickly and neatly. Off the job, he visits stores in Karakura, thinking about what he should have for dinner.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?
He’d have the outlook of an average person, he is hopeful enough for them to be able to do their job right, to a point where he trusts his co-workers to not fail their own boss. He somewhat believes he is making the right choices and reasonable decisions for his future, therefore he continues to do what he does well, Be himself.

BACKSTORY
Gezo Pitt, born on January 1st. Raised in New York City, America- he knew a lot of things from a very young age. As his father was a busy individual that worked for the American Government, Gezo would visit his father often at his workplace, making his face known to his father's co-workers, They've never been shy about their opinions on Gezo as it was clearly confidential due to the Government's policies and the law. Gezo was a well-mannered yet humble, young man. People described him as just a growing boy, taking his father's footsteps.
Growing up, he never had a mother figure in his past life, it would either be just maids or his father that would accompany him. Before his father remarried a Japanese woman, he was of course, new to these things. But he welcomed her with an open heart and respected her as if she was his own mother. That was until he was enrolled in the school she worked in, people found out she was his step-mom, and the typical students in this school bullied him for it.
Gezo completely changed after that, He woke up one morning, clearly annoyed at the sunlight being shunned against his will, it was a Monday, another day at school. He got up and got ready but blatantly ignored his step-mom, as she tried greeting him a Good morning when he appeared by the dining table.

Gezo started rebelling that morning, he started getting his revenge on those who bullied him, he started working out and getting his body stronger than others. His childhood experience never went the same route as his father anticipated.

Time passes, and Gezo somewhat calmed down once he entered College. He went back to his well-mannered personality but still held a grudge against people, he kept his distance, did everything on his own, This made him one of the most popular people in College, gaining the nickname; "G the Q" which meant, "Gezo the Quiet kid." He didn't mind, he didn't care honestly. He just wanted to graduate with a degree and get a job and get his life back together, he didn't want some drama at a place he didn't really need to get in his way.

Gezo turned twenty-seven, he was living on his own somewhere in America, California. He wanted to visit Japan one day, as he vividly remembered his step-mom, knowing she lived there. He's never been abroad, so he made the ambition to go there, It was November, and had booked the flight to Japan, Tokyo. He spent a few months living there before exploring other places within Japan. He had a friend, living in Karakura, this didn't click in his head as he's never heard of that place before. But, he decided to book a ticket to Karakura anyways. As Gezo recalled this memory, he thanks his friend for introducing him to a place where he can finally call home.

He remembers that his childhood went downhill due to complications, but he disregards this as he tells himself that he will make new memories, a new environment with this location he decided to label as his home. That brings us to the present, Gezo Pitt is living in Karakura, Japan in an apartment. Clearly, citizens from this community do not know this man, as he is just seen walking around, minding his own business.. he stumbled upon the Karakura Police Department. His father once told him as a joke, if he were to be a police officer he would be a great one. Recalling this, he entered the station with ease. Upon gathering the information that they were hiring, Gezo had another ambition, despite being the last person to be an officer, he thought he could help those who were also suffering like him back then. He would never want someone to go through what he went through in his childhood. This is what he thinks about when he is in his head, but when it came to social interaction, he kept his thoughts limited and only made a point. He cared about others in his heart, making him Gezo Pitt.

The end.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Gezo Pitt

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mister

Given Name(s):
Gezo, Gezzy, G the Q

Preferred Name:
Gezo

IC Phone number:
322-848-502

Religious Denomination:
Buddhism

Marital Status:
Divorced

Nationality:
Japanese American

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training:

12 years

Working Experience:
7 years of working as a News Editor for the American Government, 2 years for a part-time waiter

Academic Degree:
Master’s

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Ethics, Mas-communication, and Criminology

Minor(s):
Business, Japanese Literature

Native Languages:
Japanese, English

Other Languages:
Russian

Last edited:

ryabh

Level 102
ryabh
ryabh
Notable
Accepted
-
Please check your discord DMs regarding instructions on what do next. Congratulations​

Users who are viewing this thread