Discord Tag:

@SageeyV

Do you have a working microphone?:

Yes

Timezone & Country:

PST(GMT-8) United States of America

Links to any current & past applications (Spoiler them):

Describe your activity on the server:

I am on nearly every day for at least 5 hours.

APPLICATION INFORMATION

What position are you applying for?:

Governor

What is your motivation for applying?:

I was chatting about the government faction, and became aware of an available spot. I needed an opportunity to use a character that I made a little while ago. Plus, I would love the opportunity to become more involved in the server! I love spending my time here, and love any chance to make others’ experiences better. I enjoy gaining experience in different things, and I know that I would thoroughly enjoy learning about the City of Karakura.

Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?:

Yes!

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?:

(OOC:) My personal goals with this role is to improve general quality of life for SRP players. I would be dedicating nearly all of my time on my character in the Town Hall, so that if someone needs anything or has any questions, I can be available to answer efficiently. Also, I wish to eventually become SRP Staff, so I would like to learn everything I can to better my knowledge of the server, and its inner workings.

(IC:) I have had a lot of experience with Law back in the USA, but I moved here to help out a friend and his wife when they needed to leave for a few weeks to cover a position at the school. My goals with this position is to, One, contribute all of my energy and resources to help this office run as smooth as possible. Two, I want to be a resource and an asset to the citizens in any needs that may arise. Three, I wish to create a mutual trust between the citizens and the city government, resulting in municipal harmony.

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government:

A governor assists residents of the city with things they need done, and general Inquiries. A governor is a vital part of the government to assist other city workers with issues that they need legal attention to solve. The jobs of marrying individuals, handing out Official IDs, hosting events, and managing the creation of businesses are attributed to the Governors, as well as answering general questions from civilians.

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?:

Yes, I do.

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?:

Yes, I understand.

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?:

Yes, I understand.

Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?:

I have.

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?:

Yes

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Full name:

Hazel Cacchiotti

Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.):

Ms.

Current age:

Date of birth:

August 1st, 1998

Female

Academic Degree:

PHD

Major(s):

Law, Teaching

Minor(s):

History, Theology, Anthropology, Psychology

Work experience:

Midson & Farrel Law Firm - Associate
State Of California Governor’s Office - Community Director
UCLA - Professor
Karakura College - Substitute Professor

Political background:

Deputy Director, Community for the State of California Governor’s Office.

Nationality & born location:

Italian-American, Staten Island, New York City, New York

Fluent languages (Underline your native):

English, Japanese, Italian

Criminal record:

None

What makes you a good candidate for this job?

I have a history in the Legal System back in America which gives me a wide set of tools to pick from when dealing with almost any situation. I was accepted into a running start program in my 11th year of school, allowing me to attend NYU for a Bachelors in Teaching, graduating at 20. I then decided to switch to Law. I applied for Stanford Law School, and was accepted. I Majored in Law, then began working as an associate for Midson & Farrel Law Firm in Sacramento, California. There, I earned experience in a courtroom as well as in everyday life.

I rose through the ranks rather quickly, proving myself to be a valuable asset to the firm. They agreed to fund a year towards my doctorate degree with Stanford Law. Midway through my schooling, I was approached by a member of the Governor’s office after a mock trial, inviting me to participate in an internship at his workplace. I accepted, quitting my job at Midson & Farrel to pursue this new career path.

When I graduated with my doctorate, I decided to run for Deputy Director, Community for the State of California Governor’s Office. To my pleasant surprise, I was voted in! In this position I learned many things involving how to run communications between people and the government, I earned hands-on-experience in how to run a state governmental office, and I met the love of my life and Fiancee, Qiang.

I have much experience, and I have a skill set that will allow me to flourish in any job I choose. I love helping people, so my assistance is always genuine, and I truly believe in a bright future, and present for Karakura. Thank you for your consideration!

Last edited:

adalynoc

Level 109
adalynoc
adalynoc
Omega+
DENIED

After careful discussion with the Higher Ups of the faction, we have chosen to deny you:

Other applicants stood out more, we appreciate your application, and you can apply again at any point in the future.​

Users who are viewing this thread