Level 58
st4rl0v3r
st4rl0v3r
Omega+
PLAYER INFORMATION

In-game Name:

L05T1NTH35UN53T

Previous bans (include appeal links):
I have a ban on one of my other accounts for assisting in a duping / not reporting it. It was from a while ago, (a few years), so I will not be putting it here but it is if it is needed; Please DM me if more information is needed.

Discord Tag:
Elliot#3670

Do you have a working microphone?:
Yes, I do.

Timezone & Country:
USA and EST.

Links to any current & past applications (Spoiler them):
I'll be keeping the ones that have been factions to save room.

Describe your activity on the server:

I will be saying as of currently I don’t have the best activity on this account due to me not being able to do a lot on it. . yet upon accepting I will become as active as possible.

I am online whenever I am able to be online, after school, and over the weekends I’m on whenever I can be online. During the weekdays, I would say I’m online 6-7/10 during the day. Yet I’m on 100% when I don’t have school, or I’m not busy. (Quickly learned, I have no life.) Yet over the weekends, I’m online from when I wake up to when I go to sleep. With all fo the roles, that I get accepted with. I try my best to be as active within the faction, yet sometimes it is difficult for me. If it does end up being that way, I always DM a HU or the lead of said faction asking for my role to be removed for someone more suit fit.
Saying this now, from May 2nd to May 5th or 6th (can't remember.) I will not be home, meaning not on SRP.

APPLICATION INFORMATION

What position are you applying for?:

Governor

What is your motivation for applying?:
OOCly I’ve always had an interest in becoming a Governor or having a character running their very own shop. Yet, Governor has always stood out to me as something intriguing, more of something fun to do; and even help the chaotic city of Karakura. Due to me having a lot of free time on my hands recently, and over some time it’ll just grow and grow; as breaks are coming up from school for me, then actually shortly after summer break is coming into play. This has only made my motivation to apply for it grow more, as I’ve also been gaining more of an interest in topics of Law, and somewhat closer topics as well. Once I saw that this was introduced I immediately wanted to apply for it; yet I was lacking something kind of needed, an account. I was also told that it requires a lot of time and at that moment I didn’t have a lot of it. Which, at this moment in time I’m a bit happy that I waited longer because I now know that Governors can do a lot more than I thought they did.

Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?:
Yes, I do have what I would say is good intelligence in this area as of currently, and I’m open to growing it.

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?:
I do have a few, which I will just let be in a list form.

1; Make one of my most developed characters.
This has always been a problem with me, when I would get a character, and due to them not knowing many people it will quickly become a hassle for me to be on as that character... This means I have a lot of characters who aren't as developed as I hope.

2; Greater my overall knowledge of the Government faction.
Including being a Governor, other tasks become present. Some of which; many may not know of. Which is something I would like to be aware of in a way of experiencing it firsthand.

Yet I do have some small goals for my own character.

1; Make Karakura a better town than it already is.
“One of the reasons I moved here, was being known to that the town was filled with crime, even coming from the students of the nearby Highschool and community college and not just being the kids who skip school. And also having less respect for each other that. . Which doesn’t exactly make it the best situation to be in if you’re growing up with children.”

2; Attempting to lower the crime rates.
“Lowering the crime rates would be something amazing to try as stated before, with trying anything from making it more normal to get searched, or also making it more frowned upon of committing crimes. There are some things to change it as well, as enforcing more laws even more; yet that takes a lot of time.”

3; Making certain jobs on any force more difficult to get.
“I know. This one should be obvious due to it being a town filled with crime, yet it still happens. Either making these applications more difficult or many other things which can be enforced by laws or simple rules within these factions around the great city of Karakura.”

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government:
From what I have seen and understand, they go by helping out with IDs and trials. Giving a helping hand. I have also heard, that they also help with taking notes during the trials they help out with. I've also seen them help to make Karakura, better in general; letting the public know what is happening in general within the Government. They also have chances of being Deputy Mayor as well, in general helping to make Karakura a better place. The real-life role as governor is a bit different than the SRP role as governor I have noticed though.

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?:
Yes, I acknowledge this.

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?:
Yes, i acknowledge this and I hope to be dedicated to the said role.

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?:
Yes, I do understand this. And I will not be showing any OOC bias.

Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?:
I have read threw them and I agree to said rules.

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?:
I am! Yet of course, there will be some days (some of them coming up) when I won't be able to online for a few days at a time; yet I would be able to attend VC meetings.

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Full name:

Hanaki Oni
(Last name - first name)
Hanaki - flower tree
Oni - spirit, monster, or ghost

Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.):
Sir Hanaki
Governor Hanaki
Yet by close friends/coworkers, Oni is fine.

Current age:

Date of birth:
July 15th 1996

Academic Degree:
Masters

Major(s):
Communication

Minor(s):
Physiology
Political science

Work experience:
“While in college, I was accepted for an internship at a law firm, which made me more interested in what I was already planning on being. During this time I was also interviewing people for a newsletter I was working on and never published due to it being uncompleted, and running out of plans for it. Yet, during that period I did learn more about what my job place would end up looking like.”

Political background:
“My father was once a Governor of where I originally was born. He always talked about his years of leadership in America, even though it was for a short period. He was still known. Now you may be asking, what in the world does this have to do with my application? He was one of my biggest inspirations to make me come here. Yet I moved back to America at some point after graduation to run for Governor in my hometown in Vermont, which I held before I moved back to Japan.”

Nationality & born location:
Japanese - Vermont USA
(Mother & father are both Japanese, just lived in another place.)

Fluent languages (Underline your native):
Japanese. English.
Jin & JSL (Will be applying upon acceptance)

Criminal record:
N/A

What makes you a good candidate for this job?
“I would personally say that I have good skills in certain places where they are needed. As in listening, and respecting others' opinions even if I see them as incorrect. I may be wrong in any case of those. Having spoken to multiple people and written down their answers I would say that I have what it takes to be a good listener and take note of social cues or body cues. And I have once not taken control of a situation I have started, and I will continue to do so due to it being my own situation. I also hold myself accountable for everything that I do.”

Will most likely update within the next few days.

Last edited:

Aania

Level 167
Administrator
News Lead
Government Lead
Aania
Aania
Omega+
acceptedapplications.png

After careful discussion with the Higher Ups of the faction, we have chosen to accept you:​
  • Please get in touch with me via Discord, Aania#0117, to start the process and get you set up!​

Welcome to the Government Faction! :D

Users who are viewing this thread