IGN (In-Game Name):

GracedAngel

What is your discord name & tag?:
disgracedangel#4668

Previous bans:
N/A

Describe your activity on the server:
MondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturdaySunday
During vacationDuring vacationDuring vacationDuring vacationDuring vacationDuring vacationDuring vacation
7pm to 2 am7pm to 1 am7pm to 2 am7pm to 2 am7pm to 1 am7pm to 1 am7pm to 1 am
During schoolDuring schoolDuring schoolDuring schoolDuring schoolWeekendWeekend
9 pm to 12 am10 PM to 12 AM10 PM to 12 AM9 pm to 12 am10 PM to 12 AM7 PM to 2 AM7 pm to 1 AM
What is your timezone?
EST

List your current and past applications:

What experiences do you have with roleplay?:
I have pretty good experience with roleplaying, I've played DND for about 2 years now and always try to roleplay as much as possible during it. I've also loved roleplay as well. I've played on quite a few servers before this one that was survival I would play a character on which I would try to play as often as I could so I like to think I'm pretty good at roleplaying.

What is your motivation for applying?
My motivation for applying is that I love what EMS does with all the detail and saving people. I've also got some experience with EMS from my characters getting majored often so I know quite a bit about what they do. I also love what nurses and doctors do in real life and find their work super interesting even if there is quite a bit of blood involved. Working in EMS would be a great learning experience about detailrp as well as I’m newer to detailrp not doing it much until now so I think working for EMS would really help with that, especially as a doctor!
Rose has always wanted to since she heard about what was happening to her daughters wanted to help them so they don’t get hurt as often and have someone that can treat them. She also worked as a doctor before moving to Karakura. She also loves helping people despite her being a little bit harsh to some of her kids she loves people and is very social and would love to make friends with other EMS workers.

Which role are you applying for?
(Surgeon, Doctor, or Psychiatrist):

Doctor

What knowledge do you have of Hospital Work?
My knowledge of hospital work is that I have been to EMS quite a few times and I like to read the entire thing the doctors detailrp so I know how to write actions for saving people
Psychiatrist resident
The first role in this is the resident. These are the people that are basically still being trained. These ones aren't high up and aren't able to do much as they still need to be trained before they can be trusted completely on their own.
Psychiatrist
This is the rank just after you pass training these people are able to go off-duty for a certain amount of hours per day and are also trusted to do things on their own but they aren't the head of the department they just do their job.
Attending psychiatrist
This is the first psychiatrist role able to do training for the residents. They are able to train the resident whenever there is a new wave of them.
Senior psychiatrist
This is one of the higher-ups in this branch they are the third highest possible for this branch. They can also do training for new residents but they have more power over the other roles.
Head psychiatrist
This is the second-highest role in the branch. Like every high-role above psychiatrist, they are able to do training for residents. They also are higher than the senior psychiatrists and there is only 1 of these roles. They are the first higherup of this department.
Psychiatrist Clinical Lead
These are the highest you can possibly be in a branch. If you got to this spot you have done really well as a psychiatrist and before director are the leader of this branch and have the most power there is also only 1 of these spot.
Doctor Resident
This is the first role in the doctor's branch. They are just the ones that need training and are not able to go off-duty yet as they aren't trusted on their own
Doctors
The doctors are the first rank of this branch that can go off-duty. They don't need training anymore as this is what rank is given after you pass resident training.
Attending Doctor
Attending doctor is the first rank in doctor that can do training for the residents whenever there is a wave of residents. They are above doctors in ranking
Senior Doctor
This is the rank above attending they can do training for the residents. They are above the doctor, attending doctor, and resident so they have more power than them because they are more trusted
Head Doctor
This is the rank above senior doctors so they can do training and there is only 1 head doctor at a time. This is the second highest role in the doctor branch

Doctor Clinical Lead
This is the highest rank doctors can get to besides director. They are above every other doctor meaning they are in charge of their branch. There is only 1 person allowed at a time for this role.
Surgeon Resident
This is the first role in the surgeon branch. They need training and have exams they need to pass to be able to become completely trusted
Surgeon
This is the role one above the resident meaning they don't train them but they are able to go off-duty and are trusted to handle things
Attending Surgeon
This is the first role for the surgeon branch that can train the residents. They are able to go off-duty and are higher up than the regular surgeon
Senior Surgeon
This role is also able to train the residents. They are above the attending surgeons meaning they are higher up than the surgeon
Head Surgeon
This is the first higher-up role in the surgeon branch. Able to do training. Second highest role in the surgeon branch
Surgeon Clinical Lead
This is the highest rank in the surgeon branch they are in charge of every other surgeon and there is only 1 allowed at a time. Able to do training for the residents
The director
This is the lead of the hospital faction on the server. They are above everyone else with only one being allowed at a time. If you get to this point you have spent a while in the hospital faction and have proven that you deserve to lead the hospital.
This role does not do anything that involves blood or surgery they are for the people that need mental support and help with medication a lot. They are the ones that are mostly there to help people that are crazy or feeling emotional. They are good with mental health
The doctors are there to help the surgeons with stuff that doesn't involve surgery for example doctors may do your xrays or give you a cast for your broken leg. They can also prescribe medication like canes or pills. They can also be used to check blood samples on a bloody weapon. Doctors are mostly used for xrays, giving birth, minor injuries, or broken bones.
The surgeon is the ones that handle most of the blood they are the ones you will likely go to if you lost a leg or arm. They are the best ones to go to if you get majored by losing a body part as they deal with that not doctors or psychiatrists. The surgeon's specialty is usually for people that lost body parts.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to being demoted at any given time if accepted?
I am aware that I can be demoted at any time if I'm accepted

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you agree to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
I do acknowledge that by applying for this role, I'm 100% dedicated to this role

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished?
I am aware that if there is training and I'm online I will show up and I'm aware that if I don't show up I will be punished for it

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
I am aware that I do not take this OOCly when dealing with any training or any situation

In-Character (IC) Section
SECTION 1: PERSONAL DETAILS

Character’s Full Name:

Rose Martinez

Character’s Gender and Pronouns:
Female She/her

Character’s Age (if accepted):

Character’s Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelor/Masters/PhD):

PhD in Medical studies (I'm grade 12 on the server but she did her PhD not in Karakura)

Character’s Nationality:
Spanish

Character’s Marital Status:
Married (Married out of Karakura)

Character’s Religious Denomination:
Atheist

Character’s Spoken Languages:
Greek, Spanish

Backstory (100+ Words)
I started off when I first went to school I was in all advanced classes with Math and science being my favorite two subjects in school. I got all 100’s in my first school. When I went to middle school I took a lot of extra health classes because I found the body in science most interesting to me. So it caused me to take as many health classes as possible in middle school while still taking advanced classes for the other subjects to make my parents proud because I didn’t want them to be disappointed in me at all. Next I went to high school still taking a lot of health classes with advanced classes and still getting 100’s high school wasn’t different from middle school for me much I never made friends and was the quiet kid that wanted to be the smartest possible while not being annoying about it. After high school I didn’t go straight for college I spent 4 years in war helping by being a doctor. When I turned 23 and left the war I started college not taking any English or History classes just taking math and science. For my science path, I went for advanced Medical studies. I got a PhD in that and went to medical school after I was done with college which I loved and was the best time in my life despite the stress of all my kids being difficult and hard to take care of but my husband was helping me get through it. Well now that I’ve gone over my education I should go over my life and how I ended up here in Karakura today.
I was born in Mexico to what most people would call strict parents although I didn’t see it that way they just wanted me to do better than everyone else and get a good job and survive in life. There were a couple of times I felt like leaving them just like my kid Katie Martinez did, however, I decided to stay in Mexico for a while my parents did tell me by 18 I would need to be out of their house and be able to survive on my own so naturally that made me want to work hard to be ready to leave by 18. So by 18 I was ready to move out but that’s when the war started in Mexico it was then that I realized this was what I wanted to do so I joined and decided to be a doctor to take care of the people that were hurt in the war I spent quite a while in the military helping out as much as possible.
This was when things really started to pick up after I turned 20 I was still in the military I didn’t tell anyone my birthday because that didn’t matter to me and it still doesn’t. When I turned 21 is when I met him. Chaves was injured when I was treating him and after he was healed he decided to hang back before heading out back into the war so because I saved him we would talk about how our lives were before and during the war. He was so nice looking and was very kind to me. How he ended up fighting in the war was surprising to me someone as nice as this guy doesn’t seem to be the type to join a war but he was very strong so I see why he was able to survive in it. After a year of talking, I knew this was the guy I wanted to marry so after the war ended when I turned 23 I went back to his house because I didn’t have any parents left to live with because as they said I wouldn’t be allowed to move in with them. So after a month he proposed to me and we got married we had our first kid when I was 23 and we named her. Angela Martinez wasn’t the smartest or strongest so we didn’t love her as much as we should have in fact she was so disappointing to us that by the time I was 24, we had our second daughter. Katie was our second daughter so like how my mom and dad were to me I made sure to have her be smart and get a good job. Unlike my mother and father, though I didn’t plan to kick her out of the house, It was Chaves that told me not to if it wasn’t for him I would have kicked her out at a young age. She didn’t seem to enjoy how hard we were working her despite me just wanting to make sure she would survive and not be poor. I’m a family person I like to think but Katie was really pushing it. She was 16 when we had more kids their names were Winter and Emelia these two were much more different from Katie. Winter wasn’t interested much in being a fighter or being smart but she did surprise us by wanting to learn French so we supported her, Emelia was one of my favorites of the 4. She wasn’t the smartest but she was a good fighter like Chaves so she wasn’t as bad as Angela who was weak and dumb. We also had When I was 39 some girl stopped by the house and said her parents had left her so we took her in and adopted her, her name was Faye
By this point, we had 5 kids living with us which was a lot and it was just made worse when Katie turned 17 and freaked out at us for not caring about her we tried to explain to her that we had a lot to focus on and she would have to wait until they were older or to move out but she wasn’t listening. When Katie was 18 she said she was going on vacation to Japan we let her go thinking it would be short and just a vacation but she never returned home. Right before she left we had one last kid and named him Marcus. The only time he ever saw her was when she left for Japan. When she didn’t return it made us slightly angry so angry that I would say we lost control. By the time Angela was 20 and still hadn’t done anything with her life we decided to kick her out of the house to make space. I still regret this today, we lied to the other 4 and told them that Angela had enough of the family and decided to leave without telling anyone but us. That made all the kids angry. So mad that Winter left to go to France now that she was 18. Leaving us with 3 kids at home. The same year Winter left Emelia left to go to Japan to find Katie. We had 2 kids left now Marcus and Faye and it stayed that way for a while. Winter never returned and Emelia later told us she moved to Karakura a town in which Katie, Emelia, Winter, and Angela all lived now so we sent Marcus who was 14 at this time to go check on them and he said they were all doing okay except Winter who had lost both her legs. They made me scared of what was going on in that terrible town. Emelia only visited a few times during this time she only really showed up when she was angry. Marcus and Faye stayed with us until Faye got arrested in the town and was forced to stay there until she got out of prison. Her bail was super high so none of the family tried to bail her out. This left me with just Marcus and Chaves.
So by 56 I was sick of everything happening to my family and I simply told Chaves and Marcus I was moving to Karakura to see what the fuck was going on with the family in Karakura. First winter lost both her legs and then Angela was missing for 2 weeks and Katie missed an eye and a foot. I knew at that point exactly what I would do to be able to stay in Karakura and afford to survive. I would be a doctor so I applied for this job today to be able to protect my family and move into the town they lived in. I will miss Chaves and Marcus but if they want to move into Karakura that's their choice, not mine. I’ve learned from Katie that forcing people into things only makes them hate you, especially family. That’s why I decided to apply to be a doctor today.

SECTION 2: MEDICAL HISTORY
What is your character’s medical specialty? Why did they choose this focus?

(Ensure this is appropriate to the position you have chosen)
Rose's medical specialty is being a doctor as she worked in the war for a big part of her life before going to Karakura and also took her PhD in medical study and chose this to protect the people in her old home.

What medical residencies did your character take after medical school?
Physical Medicine

Does your character have any work experience in medical positions?
She worked in the war for 4 years of her life. She also did a lot of advanced health classes in middle and high school and during college, she took medical studies working as a nurse in her free time. She also went to medical school.

Has your character completed any additional schooling?
She just focused on Medical school and went to war just after she was finished so she has no additional schooling.

SECTION 3: CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
Describe your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

Rose Martinez has a very Spanish accent when speaking in Japanese it's slightly harder to understand due to her accent not sounding Japanese. Anyone that talks to her for a while will realize that she clearly only spent a little bit trying to learn Japanese she can talk in it perfectly but she doesn’t say it in much of a Japanese accent like her other kids.
Rose has nice long brown hair and when off duty like Katie Martinez she likes the color pink just not as much. She usually wears a pink shirt with a white sweater over it when off-duty. She has dark green eyes. She has very soft white skin with usually small pink lips. She is pretty good-looking for someone that is 56 years old looking almost 20-30 if she doesn’t tell you she is 56 or if you don’t know her well you might assume she is pretty young.
What makes her unique is that she looks pretty young for her age and also doesn’t sound Japanese at all while speaking it pretty well. Just from looking at her, it would like very hard to tell if she had any kids in her life due to her perfect skin and perfect body. If she didn’t tell you she was a doctor or wasn’t wearing a doctor's uniform you might even assume she is a model. She is unique in her supportive and unsupportive mindset being supportive of people that have a job and not being completely supportive of the people that don’t have jobs.
1687934868126.png1687934876625.pngScreenshot (1302).png

How does your character act on and off duty?
Rose Martinez is kind and likes to spend her time relaxing at a cafe not bothering anyone there just hanging out by herself. If she has friends in the town and is off-duty she will hang out with them and anyone that sees her may think she is having a great time with her friend which she is and is usually a very talkative person.
She is usually very professional when working at a job especially one she likes. She makes sure everyone gets treated as long as she is on duty as long as they have a good reason to be there she will be nice. If not she will tell them to leave and if they are trying to talk to her when she is working and its not about work she will tell them to tell her it is off-duty not while she is working.

Does your character function better on their own or with others?
They function better with others working hard to make sure that with teamwork she can help people survive and be treated. With others, she will try her hardest to do better than them as she can be a little bit competitive but she won’t do it to the point of harming others to be better.

What plans does your character have for the future?
Rose's plans for the future are to hopefully find Angela and say sorry to her for what she did. She plans to say sorry to Katie for working so hard when she lived with them because she feels sorry for what she did to Katie by overworking her and not paying any attention to her or her problems. She plans to help everyone in her family with their medical issues including Winters legs and Emelia's eye. She wants to be friends with a lot of the EMS workers and even be a higher-up in EMS even if she doesn’t make it far she just wants to be happy in life living with her family again working to help people of Karakura and help them survive with the high crime rates in the town. She wants Chaves and Marcus to feel safe enough in Karakura to move to the town so they can all live together once more. She wants her family and the people of Karakura to be happy.

How is your character perceived by others? How does it contrast with their perception of themself?
Perceived by others Rose Martinez seems to be unsupportive if they don’t have a job but supportive if they do have one. They might see Rose as someone who is shy or reserved.
Rose sees herself as kind and supportive and just wants people that don’t have a job to survive and not starve sure she knows she might be a little rude to them but she thinks she is just helping them by telling them to get a job. Rose believes she is not shy or reserved and just doesn’t want to distract herself by talking to others sure if she works with them enough she will want to be friends but if you are first meeting her she won’t go out of her way to talk to you.

Last edited:

6Pancake

Level 231
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply, however, we have decided to deny this application due to the following reasons:

- Due to the vast amount of applicants that try their best to get into the faction, we often have to deny good applicants because there are others that have been deemed as better choices, whether it's due to server reputation or due to the detail that was put into their application. We highly recommend you try to apply again next wave!

If you need any further assistance, feel free to privately message me - 4lx. - via discord, and we will solve any inquiries you may have.

Users who are viewing this thread