mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

__SnowStorm

Level 17
ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ: ᴛʜɪѕ ɪѕ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ 100% ᴀᴄᴄᴜʀᴀᴛᴇ ɢᴜɪᴅᴇ. ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏѕ ʙᴇ ᴀɴᴏᴍᴀʟɪᴇѕ.
VIEW THE OFFICIAL ROLEPLAY GUIDE:
[CLICK HERE]

This guide does not include /setage characters. There will often be signs that
somebody used the /setage feature, such as a deep understanding of the game,
a custom taylored skin (since most greenies don't know how to get them or can't

afford one.) or a high rank.
You may think it is funny to joke around with greenies,
to mess with them, or trolling. Just please remember that
we all were once greenies, and would not want to be treated
like this. Even if they don't know a lot about the server, their
intentions are good, and they should not be hated on.
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE do not discuss NSFW topics with
greenies (even as a joke). It is a great way to get banned, trust me,

even if it seems funny, it is not worth it.

"GREENIES"
* Welcome to Karakura, Newbie! *

Grade 7 (/roll 75)
These players are new to the server, please try to be lenient and understanding
with them. Try to help, not hurt- you wouldn't want somebody doing that to you.

Grade 7 greenies often do not understand the rules, usually barading them in /looc
does not work. I recommend giving them greenie guides if they are having trouble.

If a grade 7 ever upsets you, please try to remember that we were all once like them,
and they deep down just want to enjoy the roleplay environment. Being understanding
is the best way to help them become like you!

Grade 7's often just try to enjoy themselves, they may sometimes slip up and meta or powergame,
but positive reinforcement will help them learn the ropes, and being a guide to them is the absolute
best thing you can do.
The grade 7 players will often roleplay without a censorship, they may try to form wannabe 'gangs.'
If they do so, I'd suggest giving them the greenie guide item (again, it's really a life saver!)

Grade 8 (/roll 75)
Often, the grade 8 players act very similarly to grade 7's and will make similar mistakes to them, they often
are very chill and friendly, but will still occasionaly slip up or break a minor rule (it's all good, they're still working
on it.)
I suggest not insulting or trying to fight these players, as they may take it as an out-of-character insult and start
actually arguing with you. You don't want them to think schoolRP is an unwelcoming community ;)

PLEASE do not jokingly answer their questions, they may take it seriously.
Sarcasm is hard to pick up over text, and if they ask a question in /looc or /ooc, please seriously answer it.

Grade 9 (/roll 75)
Usually, at this long of a playtime, people begin to start to get a somewhat understanding of the rules, they begin to save
up for some items / decorations, they may get a phone.
Grade 9 players understand the general rules more, and players start to get more interested in gangrp / crimerp (even
though it is disallowed for them.)
Usually Grade 9 players are nice oocly and more mature than their grade 8 and 7 counterparts (Not throwing any shade
to any newbies, they just have a longer playtime and are a little bit better)

RULES AROUND GREENIES
* FAQ: You can NOT KO green-tags.*

All characters must be human (homosapien) with two eyes, one nose, one mouth, two ears, and no extra limbs unless applied for through an authorization.

4.1a Characters cannot be any shorter than 4’0” (122cm) or any taller than 6’5” (195cm) without a previous authorization approved for your character to have a different height.

4.1b Characters must have an existing skin tone that exists within the human race.

4.1c Characters may only be from a real, existing country in the current world (cannot be from a made-up country or different planet).

4.1d Any unrealistic-seeming skins (such as nonhuman entities) are to be taken as costumes or cosplay in-roleplay.

4.2 It is heavily encouraged that your character description only entails physical features of your character, however you are allowed to include as much information as you like.

4.2a Descriptions must be at least 16 characters long.

4.2b You may not include emoticons in your character description.

4.3 Your RPName (/rpname) must have a first and last name (e.g. John Appleseed). It cannot solely be a nickname of any sorts and must include your character’s full name.

4.3a Your character’s name cannot be the same name of a real or fictional person, unless the name is common or generally unknown.

4.3b Your RPName and character name cannot be inappropriate.

4.3c Your character cannot belong to more than two (2) families and their surnames must be written fully in the RPName.

4.4 You cannot be older, or younger than your IC age.

4.5 The age of majority (adult) on the server is 20 and above, in accordance with present-day Japan.

4.5a Any character above the age of 25 cannot be in a relationship with a character below 23 years of age.

4.5b Characters below the age of 22 cannot be in a relationship with any character if the age gap is greater than 3 years.

4.5c SchoolRP does not follow Japan’s age of consent laws and the age of consent is considered to be 18 on the server.

4.5d Characters below the age of 20 cannot adopt or have children of their own

4.6 Do not create throwaway characters. This is the act of creating a character with no real purpose to develop them.

4.6a Characters must have a unique skin, meaning you cannot reuse the same skin you previously used for another character.

4.7 Depending on the age or role of your character, different rolling amounts exist. Refer to the following spoiler for the amounts you are allowed to roll through combat turns and in rolling for initiative.

7.1 Criminal roleplay is designated as any kind of roleplay that violates the Karakura Law ordained by the city’s government and police force. In other words, criminal roleplay references anything illegal that your character can do.

7.1a This does not include combat roleplay (mentioned in the section below) as although it violates law, it is also classified as fighting.

7.1b Players who have a green tag (Grades 7 to 9) cannot participate in criminal roleplay by any means. Other players cannot interact with players of this role with the intention of causing crimes or interfering with police on either parties. This excludes fighting.

7.1c The only limitation to players who have a green tag (Grades 7 to 9) fighting is that they may not knock out another player.

7.1d Being involved in gangs in any way is also considered criminal roleplay.

"RED TAGS"
* They're getting better... *

Grade 10 (/roll 100)
Around grade 10 is where players start to seriously get into roleplay, they take it more seriously, they're more wealthy.
Grade 10's usually aren't experienced in crimerp / gangrp (but they're trying, so give them some slack!) and may be... well
given a cold welcome to the roleplay environment.
Grade 10s start to get into ic fights more.
Tip to grade 10-11s: At this age, you start to become sort of a 'rebellious teen'. FearRP rules still apply, but you can be
a bit more of a brat!
I would suggest waiting till grade 12 to get involved in the gang life, the /roll 100 is brutal to grade 10s and makes winning fights
hard, not impossible.

Family roleplay at age 16 is really fun, give it a try.

You should still be understanding around grade 10s, as they may still be a bit... new to the server and have a lesser understanding
of the rules. They may suck at gangrp, but they are trying and will eventually learn :D
Grade 10's should not romanceRP with adults. If they really want to get into dating, I'd suggest with a grade 9, 10, or 11.
YOU SHOULD STILL BE NICE TO GRADE 10S! THEY'RE STILL LEARNING THE ROPES AND A LOT OF THEM STILL ACT LIKE GREENIES

Grade 11 (/roll 100)
At a high enough playtime, they should start to be able to understand the rules, they will be way wealthier, and hopefully have a way
more in-depth knowledge of the server than grade 7-10s, as it takes a huge amount of time to grade up to 11, and in this time you should
have had enough roleplay encounters to start to understand.
This does not mean that grade 11's can't be noobs to the server, they may still failrp, powerrp, or misroll. It's fine, just be sure to guide them
oocly!
You can fight them, but you don't want to be labelled as the kid who picks on the kids who are lower grade than them. Usually grade 11s are
dedicated to RPH and act as well as grade 12s do.
For some reason, a lot of grade 11s that I have met have an obsession with being a `STREET THUG` for some reason. I'd suggest not pissing off
the wrong people to all new players reading this, karakura is brutal and you'll FAFO.

Grade 12+ (/roll 150)
Most grade 12s understand the server and will not break the rules. I still do not suggest being inappropriate / extremely vulgar as schoolrp rules do
prohibit that behaviour (even icly) around them. Grade 12s usually have a good understanding of the server and its rules and should be good to go.
Grade 12 is the grade most gangrpers play at, due to it being the youngest role with the /roll 150 privilege. They usually have a friendgroup at this age,
IC or OOC (Or both) and they are good roleplayers and fun to interact with.
At grade 12, maybe finding a job, joining a family, fishing, forging a friend group, or doing whatever you can or can't IRL would be amazing. After all,
that's why a lot of us are here.
Grade 12s are usually pretty wealthy, and may even have bought their own house or apartment (the maybe is for less experienced players.)
At grade 12, I'd strongly suggest saving up for somebody to taylor your skin. Anti-NameMC skin toxicity isn't as potent as it was in 2021-2022, but
people still genuinely are more inclined to roleplay with non-namemcs more than they are to with namemc skins. (This does not mean that namemcs
are bad people, I know a ton of great namemc skin players. It's just a reccomendation)

Usually grade 12's can get away with way less, since they are way more experienced with the server and its rules. They also usually prefer a more serious roleplay, give them what they want!!

At grade 12 and above, you unlock the /setage feature.
Note: Newer grade 12s associate the term "f2b" with having sexual intercourse, since that's one of the only times they use it. I'd suggest avoiding using
the term "f2b" in /it unless it is ... one of those moments (w rizz to you btw) ... /it timeskip, or /it skip work just as well and would cause way less confusion.

If you want to get started with GangRP, click this message for the official guide!

When you become a red-tag, I strongly advise picking up a second language. View this post for information on how to do it: [CLICK HERE]

College (/roll 150)
College students are arguably way more experienced in roleplay than grade 12s, due to the criteria that is involved in obtaining college.
Be sure to follow Rule 4.5 (Listed below), and remember that the characters aged 19 can not adopt children, 20+ is fine though.

College students have a VERY low chance of being clueless, and are genuinely one of the most fun grades to rp with (As long as you are
somewhat close in age to them)
I'd suggest acting the way you'd act around staff to them, messing around is fine, but don't act like an idiot near them.
Usually college students have a medium to large sized friend group, try to join, they're usually really nice.

(Remember when college required a forum application, or even the discord application, yikes.)

Adult + Shopkeeper (SPECIAL)
Adults act way more maturely in-character and are pretty chill - yet some are antisocial
The way to gain adult and college are the same, so I'd suggest acting the same way around adults as you would around college
students, just a little bit more respectful. Respecting your elders is a huge part of Japanese culture.
Shopkeepers are way more serious roleplayers and often are really nice oocly. Treat them the way you want to be treated.
Shopkeepers often act like regular adults ICLY.

School Faculty + Teacher + Professor (SPECIAL)
School faculty are often dedicated to the server and play very frequently. You ARE supposed to FearRP the faculty, and staff
draw a fine line between bratty behavior and failure to FearRP, and I'd suggest not screwing with them.
You can have a conversation with them, but be sure not to violate any serious rules, they are way more prone to reporting you
for doing petty things.

5.6a
Examples of FearRP you may see in the school are obeying a teacher, an employee, a council member, or any of the Senior Leadership Team (Dean, Principal, etc.) when told to do something, not wanting detentions/suspensions/expulsions, and properly roleplaying as an actual student in the school environment.

PERSON:
(13-15 years old) - /roll 75
(16-17 years old) - /roll 100
(18+ years old) - /roll 150
(50+ years old) - /roll 100
(75+ years old) - /roll 50
(100+ years old) - /roll 5

POLICE:
(25-55 years old) - /roll 200
The age of majority (adult) on the server is 20 and above, in accordance with present-day Japan.

4.5a Any character above the age of 25 cannot be in a relationship with a character below 23 years of age.

4.5b Characters below the age of 22 cannot be in a relationship with any character if the age gap is greater than 3 years.

4.5c SchoolRP does not follow Japan’s age of consent laws and the age of consent is considered to be 18 on the server.

This is an unofficial post by a random who is just very bored and wants to help SchoolRP beginners. If you found this helpful, that's amazing!

I hope you enjoy SchoolRP as much as we do!

Last edited:

ilovemyplane

Level 101
ilovemyplanex2
ilovemyplanex2
Omega+
The grade 7 players will often roleplay without a censorship, they may try to form wannabe 'gangs.'
If they do so, I'd suggest giving them the greenie guide item (again, it's really a life saver!)
This was me back when I was a grade-7 LOL... I tried to start one w a friend n it was pretty much 'anti-red tag', I remember bothering a grade-12 but just for the RP bit of it. It's embarrassing but also really funny to think back on

__SnowStorm

Level 17
This was me back when I was a grade 7 LOL... I tried to start one w a friend n it was pretty much 'anti-red tag', I remember bothering a grade-12 but just for the RP bit of it. It's embarrassing but also really funny to think back on
I remember me and the greenie gang tried to get our get back against some 12th grader...it didn't go well

ilovemyplane

Level 101
ilovemyplanex2
ilovemyplanex2
Omega+
I remember me and the greenie gang tried to get our get back against some 12th grader...it didn't go well
LOL yeah that happened sometimes with me too. I have a good few greenie stories but my favorite has to be when my then 14–15-year-old character ended up convincing some other newbie that he was a government official even though he obviously wasn't

__SnowStorm

Level 17
This was me back when I was a grade-7 LOL... I tried to start one w a friend n it was pretty much 'anti-red tag', I remember bothering a grade-12 but just for the RP bit of it. It's embarrassing but also really funny to think back on
Bro My greenie ass tried to be the girl from SAO, asuna (End my suffering)

__SnowStorm

Level 17
LOL yeah that happened sometimes with me too. I have a good few greenie stories but my favorite has to be when my then 14–15-year-old character ended up convincing some other newbie that he was a government official even though he obviously wasn't
This makes me miss 2021 when I was a clueless bum on srp, those were the days. (Also I was a GOOFY ahh namemc I tried to be the grim reaper or sum shit)

ny00m

Level 29
DeyeetMe
DeyeetMe
Rich+
RULES AROUND GREENIES
* FAQ: You can NOT KO green-tags.*

Not sure if the rules have changed since then, but on multiple occasions I've seen staff members mention that there's no rule against KOing greenies. The rule 7-1c only states that greenies cannot KO other players

__SnowStorm

Level 17
Not sure if the rules have changed since then, but on multiple occasions I've seen staff members mention that there's no rule against KOing greenies. The rule 7-1c only states that greenies cannot KO other players
It's Iffy so I wouldn't risk it. Sometimes staff say you can, sometimes they say you can't, and you know what happens if you argue oocly with a staff member.

Arocatula

Level 197
Arocatula
Arocatula
Rich+
We do help greenies during class as well and how to do some stuff, but if you’re found being disruptive during class ICly enough you’re being kicked out no matter what grade :]
Very great guide by the way

__SnowStorm

Level 17
We do help greenies during class as well and how to do some stuff, but if you’re found being disruptive during class ICly enough you’re being kicked out no matter what grade :]
Very great guide by the way
thanks, but I didn't mean if they're acting stupid in class, more like if they are kinda clueless.

Users who are viewing this thread