Level 143
KirikoM
KirikoM
Omega
OOC (Out Of Character) Information

Current In-Game Name (IGN) : GrumpyBanter

What timezone are you in?: BST (British Summer Time) - GMT

Do you have Discord, if so what is it?: BANTER#0001

Specify your activity on the server and how long you’ve been associating yourself on Roleplay Hub: My activity on Roleplay Hub has spanned over nearly 3 - 4 years now. I've been in any forms of RP including SchoolRP, GangRP, PoliceRP and much more. MedicalRP / HospitalRP is a form of RP I have yet to experience, the small amount I did experience was in 2017 when I owned Happy Pills but that was tied in quite closely with GangRP.

If you have any previous bans and or ongoing warnings, list them:

- 2016 : Banned for 100000000 years due to disrespect to Staff

- In between : Many joke bans made from other staff at the time

- 2018 : Banned for Disrespect to the Server & Staff

List and categorise your current and past applications:

Language App
https://schoolrp.net/threads/wiffybanter-character-language-application-spanish.22933/ [Accepted]

P.E Teacher Application
https://schoolrp.net/threads/wiffybanter-donny-p-e-teacher-application.19759/ [Denied]

Chemistry Teacher Application
https://schoolrp.net/threads/my-science-chemistry-teacher-application.3495/ [Accepted]

Non-Applied Positions;
College-Dean x1
Vice-Principal x2
Black Market Leader x1
Police Officer x1
Shop-Owner x2

What’s your motivation to apply for EMS, how will you benefit our medical team?:
OOC'ly my main reasoning for wanting to apply to EMS is the new experience of MedicalRP. EMS has grown quite largely recently, and has grown quite active too due to the assistance of Birti. With this I wish to become apart of the faction to be able to have RP, unlike in other departments where you might find some RP stressful or almost non-existent. IC'ly my character currently resides most of his work in illegal acitvity, with this he needs a way to funnel his money through without becoming suspicious. But, Kouseiki has personal experience in the medical field. Has I already mentioned I previously owned & created Happy Pills, Kouseiki was the Owner of the establishment. I would like to add that RP to Kouseiki so that account and character isn't always dealing. (Permission already given from Slatt to be able to be able to Black Market Deal while also having this kind of job)

What medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Doctor, Nurse, Psychiatrist, Surgeon.): Psychiatrist

Specify your knowledge of the role you’re applying for?: I understand the overall major role for a Psychiatrist is to treat and diagnose individuals who have mental disorders. They can assist in showing the correct treatment and practice to fix or live along side with multiple disorders. They at times also provide counselling / therapy. With personal experience I would say I hate 'Shrinks' as my experience has been unhelpful and boring, but, for many people being able to talk does a great deal of help, and in Karakura a lot of people have problems. What many people do not know either is that Psychiarists also assist those with substance abuse.

Are you aware of the basic color codes for medical emergencies? If so, specify all the ones you’re conscious of with their meanings:
Thanks to the assistance of Birti I was able to figure out this question meant it quite literally and not in the sense of MC Colour Codes. I will only list the most basic ones due to many colours being quite specific and commonly unused in the current EMS Faction.

Code Red: This code is used to set the emergency level in the Hospital to MEDIUM as there is a Fire or Smoke in the building.
Code Blue: Code blue signals to all current Working Hospital Staff that someone in the building or close area has their life in danger.
Code Black: Code black, although quite uncommon is a very important code and is HIGH risk. It signals that there is a bomb threat to the Hospitals structure and lives.

Do you take acknowledgment to the fact that if you’re inactive for a long period of time you will be demoted, and do you respect this fact?: Yes I do.

Categorize all the EMS roles and specify what each of them does:

Head Physician
|| H.P
Head Physician is the Faction Lead of the Hosptial. Their job is to take full responsiblity and control over the Faction and all the workers included.

Clinical Manager || C.M
Clinical Manager is like the 2nd Hand in Command. They oversee the entire Faction too, due to it's size and complex work ethic & system two people are needed to see that everything is done correctly.

Clinical Lead || C.L
Clinical Lead is the person in charge of THAT department. They oversee things are done correctly and are in charge of the greenies and trains them on their ways of how to work correctly and appropriately.

Surgeon
Surgeons work on the main surgeries needed when an accident has happened. They are the main people to go to when a fatal accident has happened.

Doctor
Doctors diagnose people and do a lot of the main work when everyday tasks come through the Hospital doors. They may also handle certain tasks that Nurses cannot.

Nurse
Nurses play a huge role in the system of the Hospital as they assist both Surgeons & Doctors. They also assist in working in the Pharmacy and running tasks around the Hospital.

Psychiatrist
Psychiatrists provide services such as; Mental Disorder Diagnoses, Substance Abuse Assistance, Life & Well-being Assistance & Therapy Sessions.

IC (In-Character) Information / knowledge

How does your character act during their shift and not during their shift?: Kouseiki Kruger is quite professional individual and keeps to himself. He tends to see the day (shifts) to be quick and easy if he is to do his job. But later down in his career people will see him open up more, this either being him beginning to become comfortable or a fake smile to seem like a normal Hospital Worker. Kouseiki can at times switch quite quickly and become quite an open and loud person. He tends to 'banter' with co-workers but easily can come across as rude. He does see himself higher as many people so his opinions will not be kept to himself.

Describe your character’s personality / personification in summary: Kouseiki Kruger suffers with CIP (Congenital Insensitivity to Pain), Split Personality Disorder & NPD (Narcissistic Personality Disorder). He seems to change a lot. To notice the change of personalities is hard as it's small and simple. He can become very tired very quickly, annoyed very quickly too. He was mistaken to have Bipolar but it was decided later down the line it was a Personality Disorder.
Kouseiki Kruger is a perfectionist- He wants his work to be organised and finished at the end of the day. He finds other people annoying at times and can perceive their lives as small and meaningless, hence his slowness and lack of haste when it comes to fatal and serious situations.

Describe your character’s appearance:

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgement to?: CIP, DID, NPD

Character Background

Kouseiki Kruger was born on May 17th, 2001, He was born in Tokyo, Japan. After a few years in the house, His brother Travis was seen as his protector, his defender someone he could trust. At the age of 9, his father started to allow Kouseiki to join in on training with his brother and him, this lasted for 3 years, Until he stopped, His father did not like quitters but his mother insisted on allowing him to stop if he wanted to. One day Kouseiki and Travis were sitting in the kitchen while his mother and father were out gardening, Travis took Kouseikis arm and shoved it into the furnace, as screams were heard their neighbors ran over to find Kouseiki's arm bleeding and skin peeling off. He was met with awful burns. After a while he noticed his brother was gone, His mother explained we moved to Japan. Kouseiki was now 13 years of age and he started to help his father in his new business, He was a arms dealer and helper with a Yakuza gang in the area, He helped ship, package, and find info for them, Him and his father was seen as a family in the yakuza. One day a package was sent, it had "Hatachii" written on it, only Kouseiki knew who this was as Travis wanted to be called Hatachii when they were younger so he said it was for him. After seeing what it contained, it was a bunch of letters and notes, and an anonymous note from someone explaining the death of his brother, but not how or when it happened, He then took this chance to move to Japan with his father, his mother was found to be cheating on his father so they moved. After being there he took a bus to the town where his brother lived. After being there for a couple of days he would already meet 2 ex-members of the gang his brother co-ran. His father explained that an old friend of his asked if Kouseiki would like to be apart of an organisation in that town, after hearing who ran it he would then soon get ready to move.

C̸̣̭͖̤̒̈͊͟L̳͈͉̅̊Ȧ̶̵̗̳S̵̶̮̬͖̄͑͟S̵̶̮̬͖̄͑͟I̶̴̗̗̦͍ͨͭ̉͢͟F̵̦̺͕́̐͟I̶̴̗̗̦͍ͨͭ̉͢͟E̸̖̪̱͚ͨ̀͜Ḋ̤͇̮͙ͥ

Kouseiki Kruger after working years in Karakura in C̸̣̭͖̤̒̈͊͟L̳͈͉̅̊Ȧ̶̵̗̳S̵̶̮̬͖̄͑͟S̵̶̮̬͖̄͑͟I̶̴̗̗̦͍ͨͭ̉͢͟F̵̦̺͕́̐͟I̶̴̗̗̦͍ͨͭ̉͢͟E̸̖̪̱͚ͨ̀͜Ḋ̤͇̮͙ͥ would find himself now having to move to another city in Japan. After living in C̸̣̭͖̤̒̈͊͟L̳͈͉̅̊Ȧ̶̵̗̳S̵̶̮̬͖̄͑͟S̵̶̮̬͖̄͑͟I̶̴̗̗̦͍ͨͭ̉͢͟F̵̦̺͕́̐͟I̶̴̗̗̦͍ͨͭ̉͢͟E̸̖̪̱͚ͨ̀͜Ḋ̤͇̮͙ͥ a while he would find himself settling in with his partner. Soon the same reason he left Karakura chased him and he had to move back, leaving his Wife & Daughter.

Section One: Personal Details

Characters Full Name: Kouseiki Kruger

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss): Mr. / Dr.

Characters Given Name(s): Rin

Characters Preferred Name: Kouseiki, Rin

Characters Age: 39

Characters Gender: Male

Characters Religious Domination: None

Characters Marital Status: Married

Characters Nationality: China

Current Location / Designation: Karakura, Japan

Section Two: Academic Details

Years of Residency: 4 Years

Working Experience(s): 8 Years

Academic Degree: Medicine (MBBS)