mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Hello!! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Dₒₘᵢᵢ

Level 0
DomTrash21
DomTrash21
Heyo Luvs!!
I'm new to the server so pardon my unknowing self! I got recommended a video of the Roleplay Hub on my YouTube and I found myself interested so I decided to tag along, I joined a couple days ago but have just been lurking about [Mostly in the art channel, SUCH pretty work (ˆ▽ˆ)]. But this morning I decided to make an intro message so here I go;

My name is Dom, online I go by Domii/MadameDomichu/or DomTrash21
I go by Any Pronouns! I am 19 years old, turning 20 in August [August Leo ♡] and I live on the East Coast [EST].
I enjoy;
-Art [Both traditional and digital],
-Writing,
-Making OC's,
-Horror [Games, Movies, ****og, Stories, All of it],
-Playin Games [Minecraft ofc, Baldur's Gate, Roblox, Sims, and more]
-and Crocheting [Currently making a blanket <3]

I'm new to Minecraft RP's, I usually stick to Discord RP with friends or some goofy shena****ns on Roblox so I'm not exactly sure where I'm gonna start, but I'll find out. If anyone read all of this, then thanks for letting me ramble a bit

My silly little portrait
1000003006.jpg

Nattyloo82

Level 0
Did you make that artwork? Cause you're clearly super talented and if you're trying to make yen in SRP you could do commissions in a tailoring server on discord.

Dₒₘᵢᵢ

Level 0
DomTrash21
DomTrash21
Did you make that artwork? Cause you're clearly super talented and if you're trying to make yen in SRP you could do commissions in a tailoring server on discord.
I did! You're really sweet and I didn't realize that was something I could do on the server, I saw the tailoring but I thought it was only for mc skins. Thank you for notifying me :D ♡

Users who are viewing this thread