mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Hello fellow humans!

Anie

Level 1
I'm Anie, at least, that is what I go by online by most all platforms. It's amazing to meet you all. A bit to know about me (I don't mind sharing much info,)

- I'm 18, wanting to get into carpentry eventually as a career.
- I'm open for Minecraft/Discord roleplays sometimes, but due to the load of schoolwork I have I might not be able to be around nearly as much as I'd like.
- Simply put, I just love Minecraft in general, though I really love mods with it like Pam's Harvestcraft, Cooking with Blockheads, and Decocraft/Crayfish/Macaw/Bibliocraft. It's just amazing all around.

I hope to get to meet you all, and it's been nice to tell people about myself. See you in-game, I suppose.

Anie

Level 1
why carpentry?
Well, I've always felt my calling was to that. I took a Construction class during my Sophomore and Junior year of Highschool, and despite how painstaking it was to pick up boards or when I wanted to just go back to bed when I nailed something in wrong, it never failed to capture my heart.

In other words: I have no idea, I'm just going along with what I think I might enjoy. :)

Anie

Level 1
I love how u remember names of mods LMAO
WELCOME TO SRP ANYWAY!!!
Thank you! I've had an amazing experience on it, though I feel a bit awkward in some roleplay scenes due to how casual it is and how easy it is for me to start mentally panicking because I don't know if they are just acting as their characters or if they are being serious (such as for love confessions, which is just awkward.)

Enough about that though, that's a 'me' problem here! Happy to receive such a warm welcome though to this place. The only reason I remember the names of mods is due to how many times I've had to reinstall and update them! Hope to see you around the map though!

Users who are viewing this thread