mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Hello

Chris Mc

Level 2
[NOTE: I am absolutly sorry if I mess up because I am new and confused]
Hi; I literally jumped on to this server because I just had a general interest in schoolroleplays. I was confronted with this absolulty confusing forum and chat and .... (sorry to the hard work people put in to make this but thats just me XD).
I love music and writing (great combination!) and absolutly dispise maths. The only greating you will probally get from me (If I don't write formally) is "Sup". My user is CactusCenturion or Chris Mc on the server. I am very active on discord and have joined the discord server (User name is BlackIceShift#7628) hoping to gain RP experiance (because I have none!) and make friends and carry out this IG (Not Iron Golem but In Game!) life :)

Vex

Level 32
Welcome to SRP! Hope you enjoy! If you need any help, make sure to PM staff, someone who plays a lot. I'm sure everyone would be delighted to help.

Kenzington

Level 9
Welcome to the server + forums!
As @JustMeNick_ said, I would suggest checking out the rules. I believe someone also made a forum on how to make a 'good' character & how to role play -it should be floating around the forums somewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread