mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Hi, I'm old man Kim Jan!

ErikFinster

Level 114
ErikFinster
ErikFinster
Omega+
My name is Kim Jan (but I go by Erik Finster when it comes to RP)
and I'm old as frick (born 1986 in Frankfurt, Germany)! (Central European Time-Zone)

I'm a half-German-half-Korean artist. I grew up with Sailor Moon and Dragon Balls and Pokemon (Red/Blue). I tried to carve out a position in the indie-game industry, back in 2013, but we eventually changed our focus to marketing. I have a bachelor in media design and I was in a relationship with a wonderful person for over 14 years. We just recently parted our ways in friendship. I have a small doggo (pomeranian) and I do some gardening in the front of my old grandmas house.

I was teaching art at several occasions and at different campuses. I worked as a ghostwriter, copy writer, and narrative designer for video games. I'm a seasoned Dungeon Master, playing since 2007. I've played online and offline RP for the better half of my life. I usually opt for social play and do very little gangRP or violent stuff. I try to respect everyones time, but I'm also a working adult. So I'm not as fequently online as I'd like to be.

Things I appreciate:
learning, education, conversations, roleplay, drawing/writing, anime & furry animations, philosophy, and magic (occultism)

Things I don't appreciate:
IRL bullies, extremists, elitism, the alt-right, overzealous people, and the way social networks drain our brains like hungry gods.

I'll see you around in schoolRP, on discord, Onrain, or elsewhere! Cheers!

goooog-K7fsL6EzQ-transformed.jpeg

TrapstarRp

Level 22
W writings man, tons of stuff that you can get into on here, also some other games I enjoy rp on is like GTA etc, some cool people you can find anywhere tho.

5SHU

Level 96
5SHU
5SHU
Omega
My name is Kim Jan (but I go by Erik Finster when it comes to RP)
and I'm old as frick (born 1986 in Frankfurt, Germany)! (Central European Time-Zone)

I'm a half-German-half-Korean artist. I grew up with Sailor Moon and Dragon Balls and Pokemon (Red/Blue). I tried to carve out a position in the indie-game industry, back in 2013, but we eventually changed our focus to marketing. I have a bachelor in media design and I was in a relationship with a wonderful person for over 14 years. We just recently parted our ways in friendship. I have a small doggo (pomeranian) and I do some gardening in the front of my old grandmas house.

I was teaching art at several occasions and at different campuses. I worked as a ghostwriter, copy writer, and narrative designer for video games. I'm a seasoned Dungeon Master, playing since 2007. I've played online and offline RP for the better half of my life. I usually opt for social play and do very little gangRP or violent stuff. I try to respect everyones time, but I'm also a working adult. So I'm not as fequently online as I'd like to be.

Things I appreciate:
learning, education, conversations, roleplay, drawing/writing, anime & furry animations, philosophy, and magic (occultism)

Things I don't appreciate:
IRL bullies, extremists, elitism, the alt-right, overzealous people, and the way social networks drain our brains like hungry gods.

I'll see you around in schoolRP, on discord, Onrain, or elsewhere! Cheers!

View attachment 47644
Cheers!

ErikFinster

Level 114
ErikFinster
ErikFinster
Omega+
Unbenannt.png

I'm turning 37 today!
hurrayyy! Let's pop some pills! Whoohoo!
Time for my heart medication to kick in!
Let's regulate that blood pressure! Yay!

Infi

Level 130
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
View attachment 53282

I'm turning 37 today!
hurrayyy! Let's pop some pills! Whoohoo!
Time for my heart medication to kick in!
Let's regulate that blood pressure! Yay!
Late but happy birthday! You’ve got an incredible amount of talent from what I’ve seen on SchoolRP and as someone who works in similar fields I very much think you could go really far in the entertainment industry!

ErikFinster

Level 114
ErikFinster
ErikFinster
Omega+
Late but happy birthday! You’ve got an incredible amount of talent from what I’ve seen on SchoolRP and as someone who works in similar fields I very much think you could go really far in the entertainment industry!
Thank you kindly for your praise ~ tbh ~ I'm actually looking for something small, manageable, and unobtrusive now. Advertisement, Entertainment, it's a tough business. I'm looking forward to slow down, and ease into a new profession. Being a clerk or office assistant for a change doesn't sound so bad anymore. But thank you anyways - I very much apprechiate your words of encouragement!

ErikFinster

Level 114
ErikFinster
ErikFinster
Omega+
I signed my new teachers' contract! I'm tutoring 10 new classes next week!

1707397524737.png

Also, I appreciate the school. It's the Usinger Castle (originally a fortress dating back to the 14th century under Johann I of Nassau-Weilburg, which was completely rebuilt between 1660 and 1663 by Prince Walrad of Nassau-Usingen.) It survived a devastating city fire in 1692 unscathed! Later, in the period from 1733 to 1738, the castle underwent a significant transformation under architect Friedrich Joachim Stengel, commissioned by Princess Charlotte Amalie, widow of Prince Wilhelm Heinrich I of Nassau-Usingen, into a baroque residence.

Users who are viewing this thread