mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Hi, I'm old man Kim Jan!

HATOLA

Level 270
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
Im 18 years. .youre older than my teacher but yeahh it is never too old to play in minecraft!! Welcome bro.

ErikFinster

Level 114
ErikFinster
ErikFinster
Omega+
Im 18 years. .youre older than my teacher but yeahh it is never too old to play in minecraft!! Welcome bro.
Thank you.

Time moves
so fast.

It's actually scary.

See you in 18 years, when you are 36 and I'm 55.

Let's play SRP Legacy or something, when this server gets a nostalgia clone.

tayfun

Level 67
tays2fly
tays2fly
Rich
You're still very young, man! Don't talk about yourself like that!
I hope we get to RP more, soon!

48floors

Level 7
wow so handsome art of urself Jan - it was funz_ roleplaying with your ic . I_LOVE_ERIK_FINSTER <33 U remind me of the song Cayendo by frank_ocean ~~~~~~~

WhisperTheFallen

Level 54
WhisperTheFallen
WhisperTheFallen
Omega+
View attachment 53282

I'm turning 37 today!
hurrayyy! Let's pop some pills! Whoohoo!
Time for my heart medication to kick in!
Let's regulate that blood pressure! Yay!
Very, very late happy birthday! And although I haven't seen you at all on SRP from what I have seen on the Forums you seem like a cool person! Hope you've enjoyed your time on so far and wish you more joyful years!

-kam

Level 65
I signed my new teachers' contract! I'm tutoring 10 new classes next week!

View attachment 58506

Also, I appreciate the school. It's the Usinger Castle (originally a fortress dating back to the 14th century under Johann I of Nassau-Weilburg, which was completely rebuilt between 1660 and 1663 by Prince Walrad of Nassau-Usingen.) It survived a devastating city fire in 1692 unscathed! Later, in the period from 1733 to 1738, the castle underwent a significant transformation under architect Friedrich Joachim Stengel, commissioned by Princess Charlotte Amalie, widow of Prince Wilhelm Heinrich I of Nassau-Usingen, into a baroque residence.
well done man! Happy to see someone of ur age enjoy such a server :D

Reximix

Level 4
Reximix
Reximix
Notable+
Hey Kim, or Erik! You're iconic for this, really. I'm 21 years old and I sometimes question why I'm still stuck roleplaying in MC from my early teens till now; I realize it's because I love it. You're doing what you love and in so many different forms for a long time, you're inspirational for that! Looking forward to having roleplay opportunities between our characters!

also I've always wanted to get into DnD, would appreciate the help if you have the time!

ErikFinster

Level 114
ErikFinster
ErikFinster
Omega+
Hey Kim, or Erik! You're iconic for this, really. I'm 21 years old and I sometimes question why I'm still stuck roleplaying in MC from my early teens till now; I realize it's because I love it. You're doing what you love and in so many different forms for a long time, you're inspirational for that! Looking forward to having roleplay opportunities between our characters!

also I've always wanted to get into DnD, would appreciate the help if you have the time!

Your tastes may change.
Your outlook on life may change.
Your capabilities adapt to your age.
Still, there is no reason to stop doing what you love doing.

... Besides eating candy. Sugar kills slowly. Diabetes is a beast.

I'm glad that you find my presence in this community reassuring! It's humbling. Thank you.

I'm currently organizing 3 different D&D groups as Dungeon Master and participate in 2 Shadowrun groups.
I sadly won't be able to provide a beginners adventure any time soon, since I'm fully booked, but maybe some day!
If you need e-books or resources, I might point you in the right direction.

Last edited:

5SHU

Level 96
5SHU
5SHU
Omega
Your tastes may change.
Your outlook on life may change.
Your capabilities adapt to your age.
Still, there is no reason to stop doing what you love doing.

... Besides eating candy. Sugar kills slowly. Diabetes is a beast.

I'm glad that you find my presence in this community reassuring! It's humbling. Thank you.

I'm currently organizing 3 different D&D groups as Dungeon Master and participate in 2 Shadowrun groups.
I sadly won't be able to provide a beginners adventure any time soon, since I'm fully booked, but maybe some day!
If you need e-books or resources, I might point you in the right direction.
Are you able to help with how to create a character? There’s this one roleplay server with DND mechanics but i don’t know how to create a character

ErikFinster

Level 114
ErikFinster
ErikFinster
Omega+
Hah! Today I found an image from 20 years ago.
(April 2004) Look at this sad boy. So angsty.

IMG_0513.jpeg

I would go back and hug him if I could.
But I would probably get arrested . . . .

by the time police.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread