My Minecraft username is HighRiceCake

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
My Discord username is itsmelody18

How old are you? (Optional):
N/A

What is your time zone?:
My timezone is CET [GMT +1]

Describe your activity on the server:
I'm online every day for at least 1 hour, reaching a maximum of 6/7 hours daily. I often play on multiple characters and switch from my main account to my alt, meaning I am not always online as one account, however. I often play with my friends and random people to kill some time. I think joining the Karakura Police Department will enhance this, and help me have more fun playing and
have more experiences

Weekdays
During the weekdays (Monday -Thursday) I'm normally online from 3(:30)PM until 8 PM CET. This highly depends on the amount of lessons I have in a day.
Friday And Saturday
On Friday and Saturday, however, I'm mostly online from 3 PM until 8:30 PM CET
Sunday
On Sundays, I am mostly online from 11 AM until 8 PM, and between these times may come interferences for OOC and private reasons

If my application for the teacher faction is being accepted, I would prioritize this character, and spend most of the time as the teacher whilst being online. Being a teacher would benefit my encouragement to roleplay, and put more time into the server than I'd normally do.
Fairly, I'd think I'm very active amongst the community and the server, also trying to interact with new players to give them a positive first impression of the server, making them want to come back. I've been roleplaying since May of 2023 now, and my greenie time has been passed on a long time ago. I'm trying to remove the greenie era from the new players, explaining how roleplaying works to them in every detail when I see one.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
No, I've never been banned

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, and I will be sure to post inactivity in the Karakura academics discord

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
I'm applying for the role of Librarian

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:

Librarians In-Game
Librarians work in the school library. They sit behind the desk where people can come to get a book or a library card.
The librarians sell the library card for ¥2,000. A Library card has a number written on it (E.G. 000-071).
With a library card students can borrow books from the library. The students choose a book they want to read, then walk up to the librarian's desk and ask for the book. The students then need to give their library pass for the librarian to register that someone has it. Books need to be returned in 7 OOC days.

Library books are enchanted green books. This is to make students not able to copy them (Fraud). This is not allowed of course.
The computer app the librarians use is called "Library Database". Students don't have access to this. Librarians also do normal faculty work, such as keeping peace among the students and stopping fights. They can also hand out detentions to my knowledge.

If a student walks up to the librarian's desk, they can ask what book they want to borrow (E.G. "Man in the Moon"). Following this, the librarian then asks for their library card. From my knowledge, the librarian needs to perform the command /shift start before they can access the library database. In the database, the librarian can see, with the help of the library card, if the student has any books at home, which they still need to turn in. If this is not the case they search for the book the student requested. A block will turn into a gold block on one of the shelves. The librarian must click on this block to get the book and give it to the student. If the student loses a book they need to pay a fine

Librarians are expected to work 10 OOC hours every month and will receive a paycheck of ¥150,000 if completed. They can get an additional ¥50,000 if you do 6 OOC hours 'Overtime'. The maximum amount of paycheck a librarian can get is ¥25,000. This means a librarian can work 22 paid, OOC hours. Hours must be correctly logged in Karakura's Academic Discord.

The library itself is located on the third floor of the school, on the south side. The library rules are:
1. No Yelling
2. No Eating or Drinking
3. No PDA (Public Display Of Appreciation)
Breaking the library rules can result in detention or being asked to leave.

Librarians Out-Of-Game

Librarians in real life are to make sure there remains peace in the library and to keep it a safe and quiet environment for everyone. They help people with finding books and give out library cards. In my country (The Netherlands) the libraries have automated computers where you can scan your library card, followed by the QR code on the book you want to rent, then it tells you when to bring it back, and you're done!

1708780619119.png
A dutch library

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have been roleplaying for almost a full year now, starting back in May of 2023. Back then was filled with FailRP for me, because I was a greenie. After a month or so, new friends taught me how to roleplay correctly, and they told me my place in the community, telling me all the information on the server that I needed to know

For a few months, I was active a lot because of new friends I made, and I was always excited to log back into the server and create a character with a detailed backstory and personality, instead of the non-detailed and unlogic characters I had before. I met a new friend and joined some IC families, and people started liking me. Someone bought me a rank and taught me how to fit deeper into the community to enhance my roleplay experiences, which worked out well. I made several friends for the following months and had many new and fun experiences roleplaying with those friends.

In November of 2023, I took a break from the server, and when I came back I made some new friends to roleplay with, expanding my friends list. Since 2016, I've been obsessed with character creation, but I was never good at it. SchoolRP taught me how to do it properly, and how to have fun inside a large community and that fun experiences are endless.

FamilyRP
I've been in many families over the past few months, including Toki, Nakazumi, Nakamura, Yuogio and Finster. I had new experiences roleplaying with the people from these families and learned a new kind of roleplaying. FamilyRP to me was new back then but I learned everything about it quickly.

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?:
After many attempts to get into faculty or any other faction, I got accepted into the teacher faction. After not even a week though, I got denied for reasons, that most people think are unfair.

Not wanting to give up getting into a faction, I am re-applying for the Librarian role because there's still a spot open, believing that I have more to give and take this more serious than the rest of the applicants.

The character that I want to apply for has been mentioned in Family Lore, but I feel disappointed that I failed to properly roleplay as a family character, considering my characters' short activity time.

It's a relatively easy job but can become difficult sometimes.
I also want an adult character, so I can legally adopt children. I've always wanted to have children (ICly). Overall I have wanted to join a faction much lately. I applied for teacher 2 times, and for counsellor once. The job of a librarian fits me because I often hang around in the library and chat with the librarians and people who are commonly there.

I know exactly what book is about what subject. I know where everything in the school is located.
The study rooms are often used by people reading as well.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

Accepted

Denied
https://schoolrp.net/threads/drama-p-e-teacher-application-itsmelody.64449/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/highschool-councillor-melody-toki-finster.65152/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/councelor-application-melody-toki-finster.65392/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/docter-application-melody-toki-finster.65457/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/ilina-o-nakazumis-p-e-teacher-application-itsmelody.68020/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/reading-club-isa-toki.66761/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/melotisms-staff-application.67910/

Pending
https://schoolrp.net/threads/artist-application-itsmelody.67703/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/tokki-yo-shopkeeper-application-itsmelody.66179/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/strays-shopkeeper-application.64160/

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
My current roles on the server are:

[Grade-12]
[Grade-10]
[Bird]
[Raccoon]

────────────

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
/me She'd lean forward in her chair, resting her chin on her hand asking &r"Calm down please. What is the reason you calling me like that?".

Based on the student's answer I'd ask them to go away, to calm down or I would tape a cool detention slip on their forehead. Swearing at faculty isn't something you should do, thus my character sends them away so it doesn't escalate any further. Escalating the situation doesn't work in anyone's favour.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:

She'd walk up to the students and separate them from each other. She'd ask what was going on and listen to both the students' perspectives on the situation. She'd then conclude the situation and ask if her conclusion is correct. Following this she may or may not give out detention slips.

If Amane was unsuccessful in breaking up the fight, she'd use her radio (/rw) to ask if anyone is able to help her with breaking it up.

This will depend on how escalated the fight is, but seeing as the students were punching each other it would be harassment which will result in detention.

/me She'd reach into her pocket grabbing a detention slip out of it. She'd then proceed to fold it into the form of a medal, grabbing a piece of tape and taping the paper medal to their t-shirt, saying &r"That's your price. See you after school!!"

Another school employee is misbehaving, doing something hazardous on the job, how does your character react?:

She'd tell them to stop misbehaving and act normal. Warning them firmly about their actions, to ensure that they won't hurt anyone. If they continued to not listen and being dangerous, Amane would snap a picture and report them to the SLT.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?

Instead of her professional behaviour on the job, Amane would be relaxed in the employee break room. She'd try to chat a bit with her colleagues, or she'd text her children.

She would try to befriend every faculty member and hang out with her faculty friends. She'd chat about her daily life and her plans for the future, as well as things she might do with her children. She would also ask her friends to play online games with her. Or board games, which she sometimes brings to work. She would sometimes take a pack of strawberries to share with her colleagues.

She'd mostly just sit on a chair or sofa, looking out a window if no one was there, wondering about what she's gonna do with her future life, and how to improve her job.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst in your chosen role
/me
She'd take the student's library pass from their hand, scan it and scroll through the library database to find the book the student asked for. &r"The Man In The Moon, am I right?" She'd continue to scroll through the database, eventually stopping saying &r"Ah, here it is. One moment I will get it for you. With that she'd stand up and open the door beside her, walking through it and closing it again.

/me She'd walk towards the bookshelves inspecting them, She'd lay her left index finger on the book covers, going past them mumbling the titles "Photosynthesis, 'Till Death" Eventually she'd stop &r"Ah, here it is" As she reached into the book shelve, grabbing the book out as she wiped some dust off. She'd proceed to walk back towards the computers, opening the door and closing it behind her sitting down in her chair. She'd wipe a stroke of hair away, as she leaned back in her chair and handed the student the book. &r"There it is, oh and you need to return it in 7 days!"

/me She'd lean back in her chair glancing at the students browsing on the computers. As soon as she saw that they were playing MiNeCrAfT she'd exclaim &r"Excuse me, you may not play games on the school computers" & before leaning forward and rest her hands on the desk. She'd glance at the students waiting for an action.

────────────

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):
"My full name is Amane Yuogio Nakazumi"

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
"Miss"

Given Name(s):
"Amane"

Preferred Name:
"Amane"

Age (Minimum is 25):
"I'm currently 31 years old!"

Religious Denomination:
"I'm a non-believer, also known as an Atheist"

Marital Status:
"I'm currently single"

Nationality:
"I'm born in Tokyo, Japan"

Current Location:
"I'm currently in Karakura, Japan"

Backstory

"July 15, 1993. Amane was born in Tokyo. She was the third child of Utaho Mitsumoto and Tokiwa Nakazumi, she grew up receiving affection from her family. From the age of 8, Amane wanted to become a magical girl of justice and defeat villains and admired them in comics. At the age of 10, she was told by her older brother Ryoki that to become a magical girl she had to be strong enough to help others and defeat bad people. Afterwards, she continued to do good deeds, such as picking up trash on the street and began learning judo to increase her strength.

When Amane entered high school in Tokyo, she got bullied because of her dreams and her soft character. Amane had no friends, but she didn't care. This made her mentally strong and resistant. After being beaten up multiple times by bullies, and locked inside lockers, she started going to the gym, to train herself physically. Amane met someone in the gym when she was 15. A boy, named Nathan. She became friends with her and started training with him. Soon enough, they fell in love. The bullies soon came to know this and started bullying Nathan as well. Soon afterwards, Nathan's parents had enough of it and moved to another town, together with Nathan, leaving Amane behind alone.

Afterwards, as she got older and her body grew, her dreams changed from being a magical girl to becoming a police officer. She entered the police academy at the age of 25. She spent five months there, studying general education, law, and police practice, In addition, she learned the things necessary to become a police officer, such as arrest techniques, first-aid techniques, and how to use a handgun, and she graduated after enduring the tight schedule and strict regulations there. After three months of on-the-job training, she finally became an official police officer in Tokyo.

When Amane was 29 years old, she wanted to do something else than being a police officer, so she quit her job and moved to Karakura, applying to become a P.E. Teacher in their local high school. She was always obsessed with physical education when she was a child back in school time. Amane wanted to give this experience to other children aswell, hoping they are going to love P.E. like Amane did.

Eventually, Amane got fired from her job, regarding 'unprofessionalism' so she started to work on that, and is now wanting to rejoin the faculty."

Motivation for Joining KHS (Character perspective):
"I have always wanted to work at a school, and especially at a place where I can read books endlessly! I enjoy reading books and want to encourage students to love them as well.
I wish to teach the students to enjoy reading and get them addicted to it, to hopefully pull them away from those nasty and modern screens"

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
"That's a really good question to ask! I will work every moment I can with much enjoyment, and I will do much overtime, and I will often stay after school has ended at the library just to hang out and for children who enjoy reading as much as me to still borrow books! Wanting to enjoy my job and give it everything I have, I will do my best to stay in this position for a while."

────────────

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:

Do you have any questions?:

Last edited:

NoZinth

Level 195
Senior Admin
Employee Lead
Gang Lead
NoZinth
NoZinth
Omega+
ACCEPTED

Thank you for taking the time to apply for the Employee Faction. Congratulations on being accepted, please DM me on discord so we can get started!
- ozinth

Users who are viewing this thread