Notable
KARAKURA HOSPITAL APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section
IGN (In-Game Name):
Hisahito Åström

What is your discord name & tag?:
MayoMan#9203

Previous bans:
My previous ban was for disrespect around 3 months back? But i've learned from my mistakes.

Describe your activity on the server:
I'm on srp, almost everyday for around 3-4 hours

What is your timezone?:
GMT

List your current and past applications:

What experiences do you have with roleplay?:
I would say im experienced enough to know how to roleplay and obey by the rules, as i been playing for a little over 2 years

What is your motivation for applying?
After spending a considerable amount of time on SRP, I began to feel like I needed to switch up my RP style. Although I have enjoyed participating in GangRP and RomanceRP in the past, they no longer sparked my interest like they used to. I decided to explore other RP opportunities and stumbled upon the role of a Doctor role.
The more I researched and learned about the medical field, the more I realized that becoming a doctor was the perfect way to combine my desire to help people with my passion for roleplaying. The opportunity to step into the shoes of a medical professional, to diagnose and treat patients, and to work with other roleplayers in a collaborative setting, seemed like an incredibly rewarding experience.
Furthermore, I have always been interested in medical classes at Karakura, which helped solidify my interest in medicine. The knowledge I gained from these classes has motivated me to pursue a career as a doctor and use my skills to contribute positively to the community.
Overall, I believe that my experience as a roleplayer, combined with my passion for medicine, makes me an ideal candidate for the role of a Doctor in this RP. I am eager to start this new chapter in my roleplaying journey and to bring my best self to the team.

Which role are you applying for?
(Surgeon, Doctor, or Psychiatrist):
Doctor

What knowledge do you have of Hospital Work?
Doctors are medical professionals who are responsible for diagnosing and treating illnesses, injuries, and medical conditions. They use their expertise in medicine, anatomy, and physiology to conduct physical exams, order and interpret medical tests, prescribe medications, and perform medical procedures.

Doctors work in various settings such as hospitals, clinics, private practices, and research facilities. They collaborate with other healthcare professionals, such as nurses, pharmacists, and medical assistants, to provide comprehensive and effective care for their patients.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to being demoted at any given time if accepted?
Yes i do acknowledge this.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you agree to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
Yes I do acknowlegde this

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished?
Yes i do acknowledge this

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
I do acknowledge this

In-Character (IC) Section
SECTION 1: PERSONAL DETAILS

Character’s Full Name:
Hisahito Åström

Character’s Gender and Pronouns:
Male, He/Him

Character’s Age (if accepted):

Character’s Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelor/Masters/PhD):
Doctorate degree in Medicine

Character’s Nationality:
Swedish/Japanese

Character’s Marital Status:
Single

Character’s Religious Denomination:
Athiest

Character’s Spoken Languages:
Japanese/Swedish

Backstory (100+ Words)

was born in Gothenburg, Sweden to a Swedish mother and Japanese father. His mother was a stay at home wife; cleaning, cooking and taking care of the kids while His father was a Japanese Sailor which went out on long fishing journeys around sweden, but when Hisahito turned 2, his mother broke up with hisahito's biological father, and moved out. Some time passed before his mother got with a British University Teacher. and eventually had a child, Hisahito's half sister. ramona. when hisa turned 10 years old he moved to england with his sister/mother/step dad. As his step dad was offered a job at the university. Hisa was close with his Mother. and not so much with his step dad as he mainly spent time with his daughter, Hisa's mother taught him how to bake/cook/ and use well spoken manners towards other no matter who they are. Hisa was brought up not knowing what he wanted to be when he was older. Teacher? Professor? Chef? he didnt really know. Time goes by, Hisahito is 20 and found out his mother and step dad was cheating on eachother. this caused his younger sister to be Furious and eventually leave 3 months later to karakura. at the time Hisa was upset what had happened. When his step dad moved out. Hisa stayed with his mother for awhile. Before moving to Karakura to live near his sister as he fears for her health, and wants to be there to protect her from danger from others or to herself

SECTION 2: MEDICAL HISTORY
What is your character’s medical speciality? Why did they choose this focus?
(Ensure this is appropriate to the position you have chosen)

Hisahito chose to specialize in Internal Medicine because he has always been fascinated by the intricacies of the human body and the various diseases and conditions that can affect it. He is a curious and detail-oriented person who enjoys solving complex problems, and he finds the challenge of diagnosing and treating adult illnesses to be particularly rewarding.

During his medical education and residency, Hisahito found that he had a natural aptitude for Internal Medicine. He enjoyed learning about the different systems and organs of the body and how they interacted with each other. He also found that he had a talent for developing rapport with his patients and communicating complex medical information in a way that was easy for them to understand.

As he progressed through his training, Hisahito became increasingly drawn to the complexity of Internal Medicine and the wide range of conditions that he could treat as an internist. He appreciated the opportunity to develop long-term relationships with his patients and to work with them to manage chronic conditions and prevent future health problems.

Ultimately, Hisahito chose to specialize in Internal Medicine because he believes that it offers him the opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the lives of his patients and to contribute to the broader field of medical research and innovation

What medical residencies did your character take after medical school?
Hisahito was a bright and ambitious young man who knew from an early age that he wanted to pursue a career in medicine. At the age of 20, he began his medical education at the prestigious Karolinska University Hospital in Sweden, one of the leading medical institutions in the world.

During his time at Karolinska, Hisahito immersed himself in his studies, eager to learn as much as he could about the human body, the various diseases that can affect it, and the latest advances in medical technology and treatment. He spent countless hours in the classroom, the laboratory, and the hospital, honing his skills and developing his expertise in a range of medical disciplines.

As he progressed through his coursework, Hisahito discovered that he had a particular talent for Internal Medicine. He was fascinated by the complexity of the human body and the challenge of diagnosing and treating a wide range of diseases and conditions. He also found that he had a natural ability to connect with his patients and to communicate complex medical information in a way that was easy for them to understand.

Despite the demands of his rigorous course of study, Hisahito remained committed to his long-term career goals. He worked hard to develop his skills, build his professional network, and gain practical experience in a variety of medical settings. He participated in internships, research projects, and volunteer work, all with the goal of becoming the best doctor he could be.

By the time he graduated from Karolinska at the age of 26, Hisahito had established himself as one of the top students in his class. He was recognized for his hard work, dedication, and exceptional clinical skills, and he was widely respected by his peers and mentors alike. With his medical degree in hand, Hisahito was ready to embark on the next phase of his career as an accomplished and compassionate physician

Does your character have any work experience in medical positions?
After completing his medical school education at Karolinska University Hospital, Hisahito gained valuable work experience in a variety of medical positions. He was committed to building his professional skills and advancing his career, and he sought out opportunities that would challenge him and allow him to make a difference in the lives of his patients.
Hisahito began his medical career as an internist at a community hospital in Sweden, where he gained experience diagnosing and treating a wide range of adult illnesses. He worked closely with his patients to develop individualized treatment plans and to manage chronic conditions such as diabetes, hypertension, and heart disease.
After several years as an internist, Hisahito transitioned to a position as a medical researcher, where he conducted cutting-edge research on the latest advances in medical technology and treatment. He collaborated with other medical professionals and industry leaders to develop new treatments for a range of diseases and conditions, and his work was widely recognized for its innovation and impact.
Hisahito then took on a leadership role as the Chief of Staff at a major hospital in Sweden. In this position, he oversaw all aspects of the hospital's operations, including patient care, medical research, and staff management. He worked tirelessly to ensure that the hospital provided the highest quality care to its patients, and he was widely respected by his colleagues for his leadership and vision.
Throughout his career, Hisahito remained committed to staying at the forefront of medical innovation and advancing the field of medicine. He continued to attend conferences and seminars, to collaborate with other medical professionals, and to explore new opportunities for growth and development. His dedication to his work and his passion for helping others have made him a respected and admired member of the medical community.

Has your character completed any additional schooling?
N/A

SECTION 3: CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
Describe your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?
This individual is a striking sight to behold, standing tall at 6'5" with a muscular frame that speaks to their dedication to physical fitness. Long, flowing white hair cascades down their back, adding to their already impressive presence. Their pale skin contrasts sharply with the dark shadows cast by their muscles, giving them a slightly otherworldly appearance. But perhaps the most arresting feature of all is their eyes. One is a deep, piercing blue, while the other is a cool and mysterious grey, each one seeming to hold its own secrets. The heterochromia draws the eye immediately, and it's impossible not to be struck by the unique beauty it creates. Despite their formidable appearance, there's a certain softness to their features that suggests a depth of character beyond just their physical prowess. It's clear that this individual is someone who commands attention and respect, and it's impossible not to be drawn in by their powerful presence.

How does your character act on and off duty?
As a doctor, Hisahito would be expected to act professionally and compassionately both on and off duty. While on duty, he would be focused on providing the highest quality care to his patients, adhering to ethical standards, and working closely with his colleagues to ensure that his patients received the best possible treatment.
Off duty, Hisahito would still be expected to maintain a high level of professionalism and adhere to ethical standards. He would be mindful of his behavior and actions, recognizing that he is a representative of the medical profession at all times.
In his personal life, Hisahito would likely continue to be dedicated to his work and passionate about advancing the field of medicine. He may spend time attending conferences and seminars, reading medical journals, and staying up-to-date on the latest advances in medical technology and treatment. He may also prioritize self-care and work-life balance, recognizing the importance of taking care of his own physical and mental health in order to provide the best possible care to his patients.
Overall, Hisahito would be expected to maintain a professional demeanor both on and off duty, while also demonstrating compassion, empathy, and a commitment to his patients and his profession.

Does your character function better on their own or with others?
Hisahito is known for his ability to work well with others in a medical setting. He understands that teamwork and collaboration are essential for providing the best possible care to patients, and he is committed to building positive relationships with his colleagues

What plans does your character have for the future?
Hisahito's plans for the future is that he want's to be a sucsessful doctor and attempt to be the director of the hospital at Karakura

How is your character perceived by others? How does it contrast with their perception of themself:
Hisahito is widely regarded by his colleagues and patients as a respectful, kind, and professional doctor with excellent manners. He understands the importance of treating everyone he encounters with empathy, compassion, and dignity, and he consistently demonstrates these values in his interactions with others.

His colleagues appreciate Hisahito's respectful and professional demeanor. He is always courteous and polite, and he takes care to listen actively to the ideas and opinions of others. Hisahito is also supportive of his colleagues, offering encouragement and recognition for their contributions and accomplishments.

Patients who have been under Hisahito's care often comment on his kind and compassionate approach. He takes the time to listen to their concerns, to explain their conditions and treatment options in a clear and understandable manner, and to answer any questions they may have. Hisahito is also known for his gentle and reassuring bedside manner, which helps to put patients at ease during what can often be a stressful and difficult time.

Overall, Hisahito's respectful, kind, and professional demeanor, combined with his excellent manners, make him a highly respected and valued member of the medical community. His commitment to treating others with empathy, compassion, and dignity helps to create a positive and supportive environment for both his colleagues and his patients.

6Pancake

Level 228
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Authorization Team
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply, however, we have decided to deny this application due to the following reasons:

- Your application heavily features AI-written content. If you wish to apply for the faction, you must ensure that the content is written by yourself without the assistance of AI's, other people, etc.

If you need any further assistance, feel free to privately message me - alex!#4532 - via discord, and we will solve any inquiries you may have.

Users who are viewing this thread