mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

HOSPITAL DOCTOR APPLICATION - lieuria ( fIwrpwr ALT's account)

ktysani

Level 4
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

lieuria (https://namemc.com/profile/lieuria.1)

Previous bans:
It was around a year ago, however, it was only a 1-day duration.

Describe your activity on the server?:
I usually play SRP for 6 to 8 hours, depending on my mood. I generally like exploring SRP and trying out various activities and talents. In addition, I enjoy interacting with others and improving my skills. On my main account, as a current professor, I am very active in hosting classes and participating in a variety of events.

Which timezone are you in?:
GMT+01:00

Do you have discord? If so what is your tag?:
angelina#9450

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes, I do.

List your current and past applications:

Age 18 Application [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/age-18-request-application.27227/
EMS Nurse Application [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/emmalynnpacks-nurse-application.27262/
EMS Nurse Application x2 [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/hospital-nurse-application-fiowersu.42600/
School Nurse Application [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/school-nurse-application-fiowersu.41996/
College Professor Application [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/social-science-professor-application-fiowersu.45112/
Sign Language (JSL) [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/fiowersu-sign-language-application.45659/#post-143548
Old account hacked Application [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/old-account-got-hacked.41943/
KPD Application [DENIED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/emmalynnpacks-kpd-application.27665/

What experiences do you have with Detail RP?:
I basically utilize DetailRP every time I host a college classroom; I use DetailRP to make the class more interesting when I host classes. To say the least, I use DetailRP to deal with difficulties and simply connect with my students. As I've worked as an EMS nurse, a School Nurse, and finally as a College Professor, my DetailRP has developed dramatically. Detail RP has also been something I've truly enjoyed doing, documenting every move/thing I do in SRP.

What is your motivation to apply for EMS and how will you benefit our current team?:
Since I returned to SRP after taking a mental health leave, I've always wanted to be a member of the EMS team. I feel the role of Doctor has piqued my interest more than any other on the server. I've always admired how dedicated and hardworking the EMS faculty is, and that inspired me to join them because I adore everything about EMS. I've always been a helpful person in real life, and I'd like to carry that trait into the role of Doctor by assisting others, as it's something I enjoy doing. I want to give the other faculty members the best assistance I can. I was a member of the faculty team while working as a School Nurse. This has aided in the development of my communication abilities, which I believe are essential.

Which medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Surgeon, Doctor, Psychiatrist):
Doctor.

Specify your knowledge for the role you’re applying for:

As a doctor, you have a crucial part in the health of your patients, but you also play a role in the Medical Roleplay. You must ensure that they receive the necessary support for their feelings, as well as that their health is stable and healthy, by discussing what caused it and how it occurred. Doctors also play an important role in diagnosing patients and treating them with the knowledge they gained during their training. Doctors will also undertake illnesses, MRI scans, x-rays, and other procedures. Doctors are responsible for ensuring the health and well-being of their patients, as well as maintaining their professional integrity. Finally, doctors should be consulted first. People will seek them out when they require assistance, and we will be able to guide them to the most appropriate resources.

Categorize all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:

Director:
A director supervises and runs each department, ensuring that everyone is doing their job and that these employees are capable of performing any medical activity.

Clinical Manager:
A Clinical Manager is the second-highest position; these persons are responsible for the Director's duties, also known as the Director's Assistant.

Clinical Lead:

A Clinical Lead has a lot of responsibilities. Clinical leads will be in charge of leading the team and ensuring that they are on the right track. They frequently assist newcomers or new staff employees in learning more about their tasks and guiding them in the appropriate direction.

Head Doctor:

Head Doctors are in charge of medical concerns and are frequently superiors to attending physicians, but they may also oversee other professional groups and areas of responsibility. They're also the ones who make the final call on a medical issue.

Doctor:

Doctors use their training to diagnose and treat patients, which includes teaching and treating patients, referring experts for particular patients, and documenting the patient's medical history to ensure they receive the best care possible.

Head Surgeon:

Head Surgeons are in charge of the Surgeon Team, ensuring that everyone is executing their job correctly, as well as medical decisions made during surgeries.

Surgeon:

A surgeon plays an important role in the medical field; they treat patients with broken bones, accidents, diseases, malignant tumors, and possibly abnormalities. Before beginning any surgery, surgeons speak with the patient to ensure that they are prepared and safe.

Head Psychiatrist:

A head physician is a person who is trained and qualified to perform a significant role in the head department. They've worked hard for this position, and because they can't assist patients with their intuition, they discuss ideas with their other psychiatrists on how to handle or steer a scenario.

Psychiatrists:

Psychiatrists should always be aware of their patients' well-being; they should be on the lookout for their patients' symptoms or conditions, and they should be able to deduce what their patients' symptoms or conditions indicate by thoroughly examining them. They primarily focus on diagnosing and treating mental diseases.

Are you aware of the basic medical emergency color codes? If so, with their meanings, specify all those you’re aware of:

Code Red: When there is an ongoing fire in the Hosptial.
Code Orange: Mass Casualties
Code Blue: There's a Medical Emergency.
Code Black: Bomb Threat.
Code White: Evacuation.
Code Yellow: Missing Adult.
Code Amber: Missing Child.
Code Pink:: Infant/child abduction.
Code Silver: An active shooter.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes!
Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
Yes, I am 100% dedicated to this role.
Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished?
Yes, I am aware of that!
Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes, understood!

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

Angelina would be a female with a height of 5'1 and a weight of about 112 pounds, and her pimples would be visible when she smiled. Her dark eyes would be accented by her white fluffy hair, and she would have a unique body form. She is a really dedicated woman, she is a very pleasant and humble person, she is extremely nice to everyone, and she treats everyone with kindness and respect. She is very polite and would be a well-liked member of the community; she is well-known for assisting others since she enjoys doing so. She also has a beautiful demeanor, usually smiling, and is very extroverted; she treats everyone equally and loves everyone equally. She would constantly take charge and put in a great deal of effort into the tasks at hand.

What are they like on and off the job?
During her time in the hospital, my character will be dedicated and hardworking. She will always be available to aid those around her, and she will never be late for any assistance required. During the day, she will be outgoing and sociable to all of her coworkers, as well as compassionate and attentive to any ill patients that may be present in the hospital. She would be really lovely, friendly, humble, and outgoing outside of work. She aspires to have a large number of friends and a positive reputation in general. She aspires to be well-known as a good person who is adored and cared for.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?
Angelina considers everyone of her coworkers to be close friends, and she loves them as if they were her own family. She is committed to delivering the greatest possible assistance to them, and she is always available to reassure or assist them. She desires that her coworkers thought of her as a lovely, compassionate doctor. They would always serve as a source of inspiration for her. Her dreams for EMS are to become a professional doctor, and she wants to serve people. She aims to guide them in the correct direction, and she would always be pleasant and caring to her patients.

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgment to?
My character is perfectly healthy.

BACKSTORY
(Make sure this biography/lore has 100+ words.)

Angelina was born in the city of Venice, and she had a rough childhood due to her father's abuse. Her parents were abusive, and it was difficult for her to establish friends at school because she was always late due to her abusive parents' excessive laziness. She was an extremely smart student, everyone was impressed by her, however, her parents kept causing problems which got her into adoption.

She was adopted at the age of six by two hardworking individuals from Karakura who cared deeply for her; they had noticed she was very interested in medicine at a young age, so they had bought her many books, which she would always read in order to learn more about them; she then began attending school, where she made a lot of friends, was always on time, and had formed many friendships; she was a very smart student as she grew older; as she grew older, she became more and more an adult

When she was a teenager, she began to wander around the school, assisting school nurses with medical issues, as she was interested in anything medical. She was enthralled by the prospect of becoming a doctor, which she had aspired to since childhood. Then came the big day, her graduation, and she was really looking forward to her future as a doctor. Then came the big dream: she decided to apply for the role of Doctor Karakura, fulfilling a childhood ambition.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Angelina Murphy.

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):
Miss.

Characters Given Name(s):
Angelina.

Characters Preferred Name:
Angelicu.

Characters Age:

Characters Gender:
Female.

Characters Religious Domination:
Christian.

Characters Marital Status:

Single.

Characters Nationality:
Italian.

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency:

15 years
Working Experience(s):
2 years.
Academic Degree:
Masters Degree.
Year of Graduation:
Major(s):
General Healthcare
Minor(s):
Physics
Native Languages:
English
Other Languages:
N/A.

Last edited:

Escuzme

Level 193
Escuzme
Escuzme
Omega
We appreciate you taking the time to apply, however, your application was denied as it was either not good enough or your reputation/activity wasn't the best.
Better luck next time, however.​

Users who are viewing this thread