mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

How would you explain SRP to a friend?

_ItsMarc__

Level 8
Catfish Central.
Personally though, i would not even mention SRP to my friends because I want them to stay as far away from this as possible

halfabraincell

Level 12
Bro, look at this goofy ahh server. Like they tried to copy n paste new york but in japan. And they even have the DISRESPECT to steal the guns. It's also a server where everyone is very tall and there's whole Lotta shawties. It's also one of the poorest server in whole roleplay since it has lag spike every 30 second. Also every one in this shi is zesty af, so you can't even find a girl in this. And don't get me started on the trollerss. Lastly, people get murded alot!very fun!
+1

Buqa

Level 5
Buqa
Buqa
Rich
2 hours of explaining what roleplaying is.
3 hours of explaining the combat system.
5 hours of explaining why everyone is 6'3.
5 minutes of explaining why I play SRP.

pashy

Level 183
2 hours of explaining what roleplaying is.
3 hours of explaining the combat system.
5 hours of explaining why everyone is 6'3.
5 minutes of explaining why I play SRP.

That would get boring for them. Let them figure it out on their own just like many of us, mistake few times and get few warnings to learn from anddd then in a week they would've gained enough knowledge from their own experience

So, I wouldn't explain it, I would throw my friend in the chaos

Buqa

Level 5
Buqa
Buqa
Rich
That would get boring for them. Let them figure it out on their own just like many of us, mistake few times and get few warnings to learn from anddd then in a week they would've gained enough knowledge from their own experience

So, I wouldn't explain it, I would throw my friend in the chaos

+1

Users who are viewing this thread