Customable
Omega+
Den Celestiasume: Getting shoved down a flight of stairs a bit too hard

cho0ii

Level 175
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
For Kritanta, It would probably be protecting her family, and getting murdered.
For Homura, Probably losing her sanity and eventually having a friend kill her.
For Taite, Probably in a gang war or Gangs trying to attack the office.
And Sophia's already dead, so getting murdered by a gang for talking shit.

Latte

Level 193
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
@Frankie! So I'm adding a new one for 'Monika' she would also probably die in a fire she caused in Karakura burning Ezzelin and 4 others alive.

shishi

Level 71
B0JANGLZ
B0JANGLZ
Omega+
Lorenza - Shes been stabbed so many times man, its custom to her. But now if we are looking at it, she would probably die from a car crash (if this was realistic) or someone carrying out their hatered on her

Umeda - Some dumb gang member, she is too stupid to not leave stuff alone

BearDucky

Level 33
BearDucky
BearDucky
Rich+
Lorenza - Shes been stabbed so many times man, its custom to her. But now if we are looking at it, she would probably die from a car crash (if this was realistic) or someone carrying out their hatered on her

Umeda - Some dumb gang member, she is too stupid to not leave stuff alone
What about Kashi

pashy

Level 183
Teiyu Nohara would die out of stress and very bad unseen mental health

The rest of my chatacters would probably die getting shot or executed.. That's how it been for so long

Aania

Level 167
Administrator
News Lead
Government Lead
Aania
Aania
Omega+
Sturm: She would probably die of liver failure or if we're saying cool ways to die. She would probably get to nosey about some conspiracy and through that get killed by shady gang members or powerful people.

Hana: Curiosity kills the cat. She'd die through either exploring dangerous locations or she'd stumble onto some gang activitity and not be fast enough to escape them.

Kaz: Probably him being a BMD would lead him to be very unphased in very serious gang related situations. So Kaz would probably get stabbed by a member of a gang after he stood there insulting them and their general ability to live properly.

wourthy

Level 18
wourthy
wourthy
Omega
all i know is that soyeon would DEFINITELY get killed by gang people or succumb to her health issues..

How would you kill off your character, if you needed to or wanted to and had to make it relate to the plot/storyline (of your character)?
I never plan on killing off my character, I would be too sad because she is just my favorite thing ever, but I still have ideas on how it could possibly relate to her storyline.
I mainly just want to hear a everyone else’s ideas for their characters!
tbh, Viridis would die of a heart attack, the amount of stress the poor lad’s been through is incomprehensible, he needs a break before the stress breaks him.

Users who are viewing this thread